Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He - Cover

Maggie's Choice Will He or Won't He

Copyright© 2020 by Jeri Connor

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two friends cuckold their husbands. They want Maggie to join them. She has doubts. Janet tells her how much fun it is. Maggie attends a Party and watches her two friends in action. Decides she wants to cuckold her husband. Trying various was to convince him. He is reluctant. Does she get her wish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex  

Marie and Maggie had listened to Janet tell them about last night when she had been fucked by another man while her husband watched. It was some story and while neither friend would say anything, it had really turned both of them on.

Maggie went home that afternoon and when her husband came in from cutting the grass

, she took him by the hand and showered with him. Then they spent the afternoon in bed making love.

Byron had asked afterwards that he wasn’t complaining since it had been best some of the sex he had had. But he wanted to know what happened, why his wife was so hot to fuck him on a Sunday afternoon? Maggie told him she just felt like she hadn’t been the loving wife she should be lately and wanted to make it up to him. He told her it was grand. He didn’t know the real reason why Maggie had fucked his brains out that day. Maggie wanted to tell him, but she didn’t know how. She was afraid he would get really mad and forbid her from seeing

Janet after what she had done on Saturday night with that other man. She knew Byron most likely would never think about doing such a thing, no matter how badly she might want to try it. So she gave him the loving wife’s explanation.

However, Marie went home and started to make love to her husband immediately as he sat on the sofa watching the football game. She had Don’s attention quickly as she stripped down and then sat on him straddling his legs. She had almost raped him she was so wet and horny!

He too wanted to know what happened after they had finished and lay nude together on the sofa enjoying the afterglow of their sex. Marie told him she wasn’t sure what he was going to think, but she had to talk with him about what Janet told her. She asked him not to be upset or angry about what she was going to say. He promised and she started to explain to him what

Janet had done and then told her and Maggie this morning at breakfast. She said, “God Donnie when Janet explained what happened last night to her it made me so damn horny. All I could think of was getting home to you as fast as I could and have wild sex with you. I’m still hot as hell Donnie!”

Don had sat up more and more as she continued to explain about Janet and the other man who was invited to come to her house and fucking her while her husband watched them do it. Don laughed and said he always knew Janet’s husband was a little strange but he never realized how kinky he was too. As he listened Marie continued telling him all about how she had picked the guy from a group, had her husband call him over their house so he could fuck her and she went into detail about all the sex she had with this man.

As she talked, Don knew she was getting more worked up as she wiggled under him. He began to slowly stroke his wife’s cum filled pussy as she talked. Soon they were at it again, only this time they were on the floor with her on top of him. As she guided her husband’s cock into her wet open pussy she rode him up and down knowing just how to please him. After a few minutes, she asked him if he felt like watching Janet do it the next time?

Don smiled as he held his wife’s hips, helping her lift her up and down on his hard cock. He said, “Let me get this straight! You want me to go with you and watch your

friend fucking another man while Jack and you and I watch? Is that what you’re asking me Marie?”

Marie looked into his eyes to see if she could tell if her husband was horny or mad about what she had

told him. She couldn’t tell for sure so she figured she would be honest. She answered, “Yes, you, me, and maybe Maggie maybe. And of course, Jack would be there. We wouldn’t participate, just watch. What do you think? I’m telling you Don it’s so damn hot.”

Don said, “And I get to see

Janet nude and getting fucked.”

Marie was riding him faster and rotating her hips around in small circles as she took him balls deep now. She bent down over her husband and kissed him. When she sat back up, she started rocking back and forth just the way

Don like it. He reached up and cupped her swinging breasts. Her nipples were super hard. Then, with one hand Don reached up and stroked her beautiful face as his other hand continued to play with her nice firm young breasts. He said, “I have always wondered what friends look like nude Marie. So yes, I would like to watch Janet get fucked. Hell, it’s sexy watching some other woman being fucked like a porno movie I guess. Will Maggie be fucking someone too? Or you?”

Marie opened her eyes wide and said, “Me? No, I’m only going to watch.”

Then she said, “Maggie will be watching too, maybe if she comes. But, I know Maggie and she won’t be doing it.”

Don said, “Oh, that’s too bad, Maggie is really built!” He laughed saying, “God, I would love to see her nude and fucking someone. Like me, maybe!” He laughed again, but Marie knew he had the hots for Maggie.

Don said, “And what about you Marie?”

Marie hesitated and then said, “And me? What about me Don? Would you like to see me

fucking someone while you watched?”

She continued to fuck her husband just like he loved it. She waited, hoping her husband wouldn’t get upset. Instead, she felt his cock begin to cum as she asked him about being fucked. She rode him hard and fast now making his orgasm the best it could be. He moaned and thrust his cock up hard into her one last time. She bent down and licked his lips as they held each other she moaned and started her own orgasm, climaxing together.

Moans and grunts were the sound for the net few minutes as their orgasms peaked and then began to reside. Finally, she slowly rolled off of Don and lay there looking up at the ceiling of their living room. Don rolled over on his side and held his head with his hand resting on his elbow. As he looked at his beautiful young wife she looked over at him and smiled. He said, Would you like to fuck someone else Marie? I mean, don’t I give you everything you want? Do you feel like you want to have another man in your life?”

She rolled to him and kissed him hard and long. She held him and stroked his as her body pressed against his. She told him he was the best lover and husband a wife could have. She only asked him about the other man wondering if he wanted it, if he wanted to see her do it.

Don held his wife and said, “I don’t know for sure Marie but I really don’t think so. But I never gave any time thinking about it. But I would love to see

Janet or Maggie being fucked.”

He laughed and held his wife asking all sorts of questions about what Janet had done. She answered them from what she had heard her tell her earlier. When they finally sat up they held hands and went into the shower.

Afterwards he took her to bed and licked and sucked her pussy and then they fucked again with her under him. She told him to lift her legs over her head and he did. She moaned and told him to push her knees into her breasts and again he did as she wanted. She felt his cock go into her pussy deeper. Don was now touching nerves further inside her body just like Janet told her about. His cock was deeper into her than it had ever been before. Don was thrusting into her panting out his question about the new position. She told him Janet told us about it. He said it felt great. She told him that this position was wonderful because it pushed his cock deeper into her tunnel and she could feel things she never felt before! She felt his cock head touching her cervix and she arched up into him again cumming and moaning, ‘oh

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.