The Pool Girl: the Halloween Party - Cover

The Pool Girl: the Halloween Party

by Leto Armitage

Copyright© 2020 by Leto Armitage

Erotica Story: Lavi, Robert and Melissa are getting ready for Halloween. Not a full story, just a vignette hinting of some things to come and posted for fun on Halloween day.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Vignettes   Polygamy/Polyamory   .

Halloween, the late afternoon

I accidentally hit myself in the face with the scarf. Really, it was ridiculously long, how did Tom Baker handle it? I would be lucky if I didn’t trip on it. Melissa walked into the bedroom from the bathroom where she had been using the mirror to do her hair. She was in yoga pants and a tank top. Some of her long blonde hair tied into two braids pulled in front of her and wrapped by white cord. The rest was flowing freely behind her. I pulled a bag out of my coat pocket and held it out to her.

“Jelly baby?” I asked.

She grinned at me. “How many girls are you going to offer Jelly Babies to tonight?”

“Every single one of them,” I replied.

She looked through the options and picked out a purple one, smiled and headed into the closet where Lavi was. I looked in the mirror. I didn’t have the hair to pull off the Fourth Doctor but the hat took care of that. I was carrying six bags of Jelly Babies just in case. I sat down to flip through my phone.

“I can’t believe I let you two talk me into this,” I said, making sure they could hear me. “Do you think she will be there?”

Melissa responded. “Who is that?” Her voice was raised, teasing.

“You know who I mean.”

“If she is, I will protect you,” Melissa said, coming out now wearing long white gloves that went almost to her shoulders and had a golden thread design on them that wandered in looping shapes. “How do they look?”

“Amazing,” I said honestly.

Lavi’s voice floated in from the closet, “I can’t believe you found those, I thought for sure I’d have to make them for you.”

Melissa walked over to the dresser and picked up the long thin sword peace bound in its sheath. “Seriously, it’s fine. If she is there just don’t talk to her if it makes you that uncomfortable. I’ll cut a bitch.”

I grinned. “I’m pretty sure that’s aluminum with no edge to it babe.”

“Fine, I’ll whack her with the sheath and protect your virtue.” She also dug into the dresser and got the leather strap that would go over her shoulder and frog she had bought two weeks ago for it. I hadn’t known what a sword frog was until this. I laid back on the bed and tried to read but there was entirely too much talking.

Lavi, “Do satyrs have a virtue to protect?”

“Really, you too?” I asked.

“Calling it like I see it,” came the reply. I still didn’t know what Lavi was dressing up as. I mumbled something about nymphs calling the kettle black but didn’t think making their high libidos sound like a bad thing was wise on my part so I mumbled it very quietly.

Melissa came back out and sat on the edge of the bed in panties and a bra pulling on knee length black boots and began lacing them up. I got up and came around and kneeled in front of her helping with one while she did the other.

“I’m liking the view from down here,” I said as I looked up and between her legs.

She raised an eyebrow. “You like being down there?”

“Just the view,” I said as I leaned forward and planted kisses on her thighs.

“Mmmmm,” Melissa squirmed, “not fair. I have to get ready.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.