My First Affair - Cover

My First Affair

by EmilyHill

Copyright© 2020 by EmilyHill

Erotica Sex Story: Story of the first time that i crossed the line and enter the world of infidelity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Masturbation   .

Cheating, something I never imagined I would do, why cheat? I love my husband, what reason I would have to do that? And the answer was always none, I never had any reason to cheat on my husband but still it happened.

I was thirty-two at the time, I already had my two children and I was a nurse. After a busy year, the hospital I worked decided to hire more nurses to help and I was in charge of their training, among them was a young man, twenty-one years old, beautiful body and very intelligent. At the end of the training he was hired and started working in the same sector as me, we had a lot in common so we soon became friends.

With the months passing by we got closer and we started to have deeper conversations but until then totally platonic, he had a girlfriend at the time and always asked me for tips to please his girlfriend, I was very comfortable with him to be honest and I always talked to him in a very open tone.

I think the biggest problem I had was identifying the line between platonic friendship and a nemotional affair, at the time I didn’t think that what I was doing was wrong. While we worked together I liked to tease him saying that he was gay and that he liked the boys in our unit, he told me that he could make me forget about my husband because he was very good and it all just brought us more close. He started asking me about how to give his girlfriend a good oral sex and make sure he was giving her pleasure, I told him what I liked but that each woman likes it differently and he should talk to her to know what she likes.

We started talking outside of work because we worked at night and we were lonely during the day, talking more about girls and he started asking very personal questions like what I liked sexually. I still thought about him as a great friend, I never thought of him in a romantic way.

I remember him asking me what my biggest dirty secret was and I told him it was at my college where I had a threesome with two of my friends. He started asking me what kind of underwear I was wearing under the my scrubs and saying that I was a “milf”.

One day my husband had to go on a business trip and my friend called me which was normal but from his voice I knew he had been drinking, he started to compliment my appearance and then asked me what I was wearing, I didn’t see any kind of malice in his question and I replied that I was wearing a camisole and shorts because it was hot that day, he told me he was horny and that he was touching himself, at first I thought it was a joke but then I saw that he was serious, it was a little funny but at the same time exciting all the compliments, he told me that he was staring at me in the hospital while I wasn’t looking and that he imagined having sex with me in one of the call rooms where the doctors who work at night use it to sleep, I blushed when he said that but I felt it was getting wet.

He kept saying what he would do to me at work, how he would use his hands and his mouth, he told me he was hard and asked me if I was wet, I was surprised when I put my hands between my leg show wet I was, I never had sex over the phone and I wasn’t attracted to him so I didn’t understand why I was so turned on.

He started saying dirty things for me to do on myself and what he was doing with his penis, at first I was embarrassed and said I was doing the things he asked for despite being a lie but he asked me to say things to him and start making moaning noises and i did, while i was moaning for him i started to get excited and finally started to touch myself, i felt so dirty but so good, i knew it was wrong but it didn’t feel wrong, it was just me touching and not him, it was like I was out of my body watching me do those things.

Soon his breath started to become fast and I knew he was having a orgasm, I was so wet and so horny but I didn’t let myself have an orgasm at that moment, we talked a little, he thanked me and said that we saw each other at work tomorrow, after he hung up I started fantasizing about the things he said he would do to me and that made me have a very intense orgasm, I didn’t sleep well that night because I knew what I had done was wrong but I kept thinking about what would happen when we met at work.

For two weeks we talked normally, there were some flirtations but nothing compared to the phone sex, during one of our shifts at night he brought me coffee and asked me if at the end of the shift I would give a ride to his car, this was normal for him to ask because I had a parking space but he had to park on the other side of the block, but for some reason this time seemed different, I spent the last part of my shift thinking about it, I didn’t want to be embarrassed but I started to get excited about what could happen.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.