Geriatric Godsend - Cover

Geriatric Godsend

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: An older man in a sexless marriage finds lust handily nearby and his life is enriched. That gets his asexual wife going again and they have more adventures than in their younger days.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Sharing   Gang Bang   Orgy   Nudism   .

Toby was in his mid-seventies but healthy, appearing and acting many years younger than his calendar age. Longevity was common in his ancestry with a dad who had lived an active life well over a hundred. It was unfortunate that his sex life in the multi-decade second marriage had quit many years earlier for primarily a loss of interest by his otherwise loving wife Sally. It takes two to tango, as the saying goes.

They had a small rental building quite close by the main house referred to as the “cottage” that was sized for one or two, sort of a studio arrangement with a big deck too. All of this was at the end of the road next to a big lake with a dock out of sight of the main house. Few and distant neighbors. Rather ideal if you liked privacy.

A new renter was an early forties woman who worked at home online doing some kind of technical work. She’d exited a city apartment when she separated from her husband and was in a no-fault divorce proceeding. No kids to make it complicated. She was an introvert and said she looked forward to the quiet. The isolation during this coronovirus pandemic was another plus.

Her name was Evelyn but she preferred “Evie”. She had short cropped dark hair, grey eyes, a somewhat stocky but not fat body with a prominent and nicely sized bosom.

Toby still worked from home where he had been self-employed for many decades. His wife was retired but active in several local groups and volunteer organizations which took her, with due precautions, into town several times a week. Essential shopping too.

Evie stayed pretty much to herself other than the occasional “Hi” and “Everything working OK?”. Then she asked my wife, because the weather was nicely warm and it was shady on her deck, “How do you feel about me being nude outside? I love being that way inside already.” His wife said she asked her, “So you won’t mind if my husband ogles? He may find more rental things to ask you about.” She laughed, “I could use some ego boosts right now.” It was OK. She would be discreet.

Evie had sized up her landlord as a gentlemen so actually gave him a good view if he saw her in passing or had a mission. She even invited him in if it was cool and that was where she was. It was fun since she had never before had such an opportunity in the city. Her dildo got some extra use when those situations occurred though. But she didn’t see his crotch swell.

She had been there more than a month when he called out a “Hi” as she was tending her potted plants on her patio. She called him over. “Where’s your wife?”

“She’s gone to visit some relatives some distance away. I had too much to do since she might be gone overnight.”

“Would you like some Sangria that I made?”

It would be rude to refuse so he sat on a bench on the deck. She returned, bending over so he was close to her bare hanging tits as she served. She sat close and her furry crotch was not hidden by closed thighs. She smiled, “I thought guys couldn’t help reacting when in the presence of a naked woman.”

He looked her in the eyes, “It has been too long since I had that kind of reaction or for any other reason either.”

Her expression changed, “I’m sad to hear that. You look pretty healthy. Anything medical?” He shook his head. “Why don’t you take your duds off? I haven’t seen a man’s whole body in too long.”

He did and still his dick just dangled.

Evie kept on. “You look damned good to me.” Her nipples were clearly more prominent. There was a pause and he wondered where this was going. She continued, “You’ve got me challenged. Could I try to change that situation? I don’t think it would be infidelity.” Another pause and he nodded. There was a hint of filling though.

She moved over next to him as he sipped his drink. Her hand went to his crotch to gently caress all the man parts there. The swelling began and she bent over had kissed the swelling head, unencumbered with a foreskin. “That’s different than my ex. I haven’t touched this kind for a long time. I wasn’t a virgin bride.” Her hand could grip the shaft now and she took the head in her mouth as she stroked him. Finally he groaned and let loose. The cum oozed out rather than the spurts she’d gotten used to.

“How was that?” she asked.

“It kinda hurts along with the thrills. Probably because it happens so rarely. My urologist says my prostate is normal for my age. Guess I need more exercise.” Big grin.

Evie grinned back after a small swallow, “I haven’t said this was a one-suck stand!”. Then she leaned back and her fingers went to her crotch and got busy.

After a few moments of rapt attention Toby knelt down on the deck and pushed her knees apart and her hand away. He dove for the Y and his tongue got busy. Good thing there weren’t any close neighbors because her yelps and moans carried. Her thighs clamped his head for a minute after she shook and almost screamed.

“Damn I needed that! Thank you SO much.” She pulled him to her tits which had been neglected so far. He briefly sucked and lightly bit the nipples before he pulled away. He hadn’t forgotten what women liked.

She refilled their Sangria and sat close beside him. They quietly looked through the trees at the lake. He heard in a soft voice, “I couldn’t have picked a better place to live with the current shit in my life. I hope we can do this again.” He had his arm over her shoulder and squeezed the breast he was cupping.

“It has suddenly gotten much better for me too.”

He had to get back to work and she gave him a very nice full-body hug. “I’m not going to give you mouth kisses. That belongs to your wife and nothing I do will be intended to take you away from you. I want us to be special friends.” She could feel his head nod. “Supper together out here on the deck? Six o’clock?”

“What can I bring?”

“Got any beer? That will go with what I’d planned.” A nod and he carried his clothes home.

Back at the invitation time he had four beers, two of which got opened and he helped set the table outside. It was ham and beans with cornbread, very well prepared. The second beer was gone before they got up.

“Excuse me but I have to drain this beer,” he announced.

“Just pee off the deck. I do.”

“No shit?”

“I’d love to aim you since I know your hose.” He grinned and went over to the edge. His hose got a bit longer and she asked if he wanted to watch how she did it. Hell yes! He’d never seen a woman piss outdoors. She went to the edge, bent over with her ass pointed out and let fly. He was surprised how far the yellow stream arched out. He’d only heard it splash in a toilet bowl before. His hose got a little bigger.

They went inside since it was getting cooler and sat on the couch with more Sangria. As they talked he kind of forgot she was naked as they both got a bit tipsy until she made a request.

“I am getting to really like you. Would you be OK lying beside me on the bed? I haven’t shared a bed with any man in months. I wouldn’t even do that with my ex for a while before I left.”

How could Toby resist? She kept a little bit away but her hand reached for his parts and she moved his to her bosom. He++ quietly and gently caressed and he felt that wonderful filling again. It wasn’t dead! The momentum built and she was sucking him as he laid on his back. He said, “Sixty-nine” and she instantly responded. After they almost came she pulled her mouth off of a well-filled shaft and said, “I can’t stand it. If you don’t fuck me then you better leave.”

No words. Just action. He turned her around and she got it, positioning her crotch above his. He looked down in the dim light as she pulled his ready cock vertical and dropped down on it. His hands supported her breasts as she began to move up and down, giving him pleasures he hadn’t felt in many years. She suddenly stopped, “On, I almost forgot. It isn’t a safe day. I’m not on birth control any more. Let me know before you blow.”

He squeezed his two handfuls of tits, “I was snipped a long time ago. Keep going!” She did with joy and enthusiasm. His ejaculation hurt a bit again but noticeably less. She almost kissed him before catching herself. They lay together for a bit and he said he’d better get himself home and it had been a wonderful surprise. She laid there and her fingers got her off again as she soaked up the surprise that a man his age could do it so good, already better than some younger ones had.

From then on, whenever his wife was safely away they got it on. She was such a sound sleeper that when he couldn’t sleep he texted Evie and, if she wasn’t zonked, they’d grab a quickie. It didn’t hurt any more to spurt his gifts.

Her divorce was final and she was invited for a celebration dinner at his house. His wife asked, “Now that you are officially single are you going to date?” Evie replied she really hadn’t given it much thought with her work. Maybe. Would it be ok if she brought them to the cottage, glancing at Toby. His wife said, “It’s your place.”

The next time they were naked. She said, “I guess I’d better date a bit so your wife doesn’t get to wondering. Because of my circumstances it is difficult to meet men. I’m going to be fussy as hell and if any do get invited home with me I want you to rest assured that it will NOT affect our relationship unless I fall deeply in love and want to be exclusive with them. I’ll tell you right now that the way I feel I won’t let that happen. I am savoring my independence too much. I won’t keep any secrets from you if that’s ok.” He reassured her that it was and he appreciated what she had said.

The relationship had settled into a range of one to three times a week to get together and it was quite a while for her to get any dates, especially with the virus limitations. She was being taken care of sexually; it was the social stuff she was missing.

Toby noticed that her date’s car was there when he went to bed but when he was up in the night, as often happened, it was gone. He had an opportunity to get in her pants the next day and she didn’t feel any different, but it had been quite a while. She didn’t keep him guessing. “No, I didn’t fuck him on the first date. I’ve done that in my reckless youth though. I was tempted because he’s a nice guy. We did make out a bit and he got some tit squeezes that my self-image enjoyed too, not that you haven’t helped it a lot. My dildo had to take care of the rest.” She seemed even hotter than her already enthusiasm.

She kept him posted and this same guy asked her out the next Friday. His car was there at Toby’s bedtime again. When he got up to pee at 3am there was a text to visit if he woke up. He slipped over there and the door was unlocked. She was asleep and didn’t wake up until he snuggled up to her. “Mmmm. Glad you are here. I need finishing off. He didn’t get in there yet but his mouth did. His equipment is a lot like yours so don’t get envious. Please do what he did for starters.” They had a short but solid fuck and Toby had a drink in his family room to help him get back to sleep. He knew the old saying about the third date and fully expected that to happen the way it was going. He also felt a twinge of possessiveness. Good old feelings; they aren’t rational.

One more week and the one time he banged Evie she said nothing but Friday Toby saw that car take her away. He got no messages and couldn’t tell if she was home. Her car was but that didn’t help. He found an excuse to knock on the door but no answer.

It was almost noon before he saw her date’s car drop her off and he waited for a message. His wife did her usual trip to the farmers’ market and shortly after she left he got the long awaited text, “Can you visit?” He was over there in a few seconds and she greeted him nude as usual and offered some of her favorite Sangria.

He opened with, “Have a good date?”

“Did you notice I was gone all night?” A nod. “What do you think that means?”

“You got fucked a lot?” A return nod this time.

“I can offer you a gentle one.” She looked at him expectantly. He stripped and joined her in bed. He was hard quickly and with few preliminaries she pulled him inside. He felt a silky place like when he had managed a second load in a woman. It was hot evidence of her night and morning too or it wouldn’t be so wet. He saw the marks on her tits and neck. She’d had a hell of a time, looked like. It was hot, only the second time he’d ever known he was getting seconds, sliding in another man’s fresh semen.

“Was it good?” he asked softly.

She tightened her arms and legs around him, “Sure, four times even. No better than you but just a lot more at once. I want yours now.” She didn’t cum but worked to get him off in her to mix his stuff with her date’s. Evie was full of things to say. “I feel so wicked and slutty. I’ve never had two lovers on the same day and I love it! What do you think of me now?”

“That you are a hot piece of ass. I’ve only been in another man’s cum once before and it made me cum so hard that it hurt. This came close. I’m ok with it and glad it was such a good experience.” She hugged him hard and almost kissed him.

Craig, her new lover, could only be with her on weekends so Toby’s access was almost as usual. She was even a bit more eager, if that was possible. She reveled in her lustiness and he soon stayed over at the cottage and screwed her in the bed she fucked Toby in. That made her feel wicked too, she reported, thinking of Toby while another man was fucking her.

She introduced Craig to her landlords and Toby could see why she was so smitten when he saw the man in a tight swimsuit as they went to the dock to swim. He recalled that night that his wife had gone to a midsummer pagan ceremony in another city and he had taken Evie naked in the dark down to the dock and they had fucked on a cushion.

The next Friday night she didn’t come home and when Craig brought her back he stayed. That cancelled the usual Saturday get together. He could see both of them naked out on the deck from time to time.

When Craig left mid-morning on Sunday Toby pleaded illness for church and rushed over to the cottage when his wife was up the driveway, just entering unannounced. Evie was still in bed so he dropped his bathrobe and she grinned as he got under the messy covers.

“I’ve got to pee,” she said and he watched her ass as she walked to the toilet up and cum start to run down her thighs. He was on his back and hard as she returned and she mounted him. “I’m getting this busy pussy in pretty good shape. Craig is a stud for a fifty-year-old. And now I have you for dessert. It couldn’t be better.” Toby worked her tits and she came. He thought, “Damn, women are so fortunate. They seem to never run out of the big pleasures.” He shot his stuff in with Craig’s abundant fresh deposits. They sure didn’t detract from the pleasures he felt.

Variations of that pussy pounding went on for a month until a Thursday he had an opportunity to push into a fresh cunt. As they humped Evie had some news. “I’ve been getting hit on by a guy I’ve known for about a year who works for a vendor of ours in tech support. He wants to take me out. I finally agreed even though I told him it would have to be on a weekday. He asked out right if I had a boyfriend on weekends and I was honest with him. Didn’t stop him so I thought “What the hell?” Craig doesn’t have any exclusivity agreement and we don’t ever get together on weekdays as you well know. I’m going to meet this new guy in town next Tuesday.

That rolled around and Toby called her the next morning. He didn’t go over and play because it was her period. “Matt is a lot of fun even out of bed. He is five years younger than me and married with a wife overseas on a long-term assignment. He needs a fuck-buddy. I appreciated that he was direct. He’s a blond-haired former athlete. I was honest about Craig but wouldn’t mention you. We’ll have another date next week so I can think about it.”

Saturday mid-day Toby was doing the usual plundering of her pussy when she told him that Craig was going to be out of town so she’d texted Matt who leaped at the chance for a Saturday night date. Toby was up around midnight with his wife sound asleep when he saw headlights come down the driveway. It was one AM when they left and he was texted a few minutes later. “Saw ur office lights on. Can u meet me on deck?”

He saw her with a drink in her hand naked under the moonlight and she gave him a hug before getting him one. He waited for her to speak. “This was an interesting evening. He has very good taste in restaurants and places to do things. We talked after I got back, naked out here like this and I like his honesty. If we start screwing it will be for eight months until his wife gets back. She wasn’t celibate where she is and he just lost someone from the last four months.

“He is a hunk as I really found out when we did ‘full-disclosure’ and had oral sex. He isn’t circumcised which I haven’t seen since high school and noticeably thicker than either one I’m getting now. He knows how to use his tongue so I’m very tempted.”

There was a pause in the talking while she focused on some oral pleasuring of Toby’s waiting erection. She swallowed and resumed her verbal sharing.

“What do you think of it? Am I getting to be too much of a slut? Two regular lovers and now a third possibility? It sure makes me feel the most female I ever have been and I enjoy the attention.”

Toby smiled, “To me a slut refers to a woman that is fucking a lot but with little discretion. You are being quite thoughtful and careful as far as I can see.” That made her smile and relax. He continued, “Since you want to know my feelings let me say as a regular visitor that even though there is a lot more activity in your crotch my cock hasn’t noticed any reduction in quality. Why don’t you offer a specific trial period like so many things do?” She hugged him and said that was a great idea.

Toby said he’d better get back to bed and kissed her nipples goodnight. His hanging hose got a quick squeeze.

It came to pass that the next Wednesday Toby saw a different car stay late. He got a text after midnight and went over. Evie was in bed under a sheet. He slipped in and she said, “You are welcome to a turn. I’ve had a very good time with number three. You will get thirds.”

He mounted her and felt that silky, slippery sensation he often got from Craig’s visits there. The physical sensations weren’t different but the mental ones were and his cock had a strong release as she could tell.

Evie settled into a new schedule with Craig usually “filling” Friday and Saturday nights, Matt getting her pussy wet one or two weekdays and Toby whenever he could. She was in hot woman heaven.

Toby’s wife went to her widowed mother’s to help out when she had some surgery. She’d be gone Wednesday thru Saturday night and even asked Evie to help take care of her husband. “Can I have him over for some meals?” Evie asked and got a thank you. She told Toby that she thought of meals at the Y as it was being said and felt wicked, something that was a common feeling these days.

It was a “field day” for Toby. He spent Wednesday afternoon after his wife left in Evie’s bed and she kept his tool limp. She had Matt over that night as usual and he slipped in easily without making a comment. It was a work night so he left after two pussy fillings and Toby was right there to take a fresh “sloppy, as they referred to them. Why keep count? Thursday she kicked him out so she could get work done but that night was an all-nighter with just Toby’s cock all day. Friday he fucked her before her usual hot date with Craig and pumped her wet cunt after she asked her date to just drop her off and he stayed in her bed until a morning screw. Ditto for Saturday night. Sunday midday Toby left to settle back in his own home but slipped over to the cottage for a quick afternoon piece before his wife returned. Good thing she didn’t expect a welcome home fuck!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.