Make It Count - Cover

Preview

Make It Count

by karlwikman

Copyright© 2020 by karlwikman

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, School, Science Fiction, DoOver, Time Travel, Anal Sex, Analingus, First, Oral Sex, Petting, Squirting, Slow,

Science Fiction Sex Story: This is a story about death and resurrection - but without the religion. Karl is a middle-aged man who is killed and revived 141 years later by two scientists who wish to send him back in time with a simple mission: To save the world from disaster. Waking up in 1994 as a fourteen-year-old boy with chronic erections and a bad case of puberty, Karl tries to be inconspicuous during his first day in school, but fails miserably. This is his chance to live again and to Make It Count.

Foreword: This story builds slowly, so if you’re looking for a quick stroke story, I suggest you look for another author.

If stories that depict teenagers (14yo or over) having sex offend you, move along please.

The story is currently unfinished, but I plan on adding chapters with some regularity as long as off-line life does not get in the way.

English is not my first language, so please forgive me if I sometimes don’t sound idiomatically correct. I try my best.

Please vote and leave a comment - I like constructive criticism, since I strive to improve.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.