Make It Count - Cover

Make It Count

Copyright© 2020 by karlwikman

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story about death and resurrection - but without the religion. Karl is a middle-aged man who is killed and revived 141 years later by two scientists who wish to send him back in time with a simple mission: To save the world from disaster. Waking up in 1994 as a fourteen-year-old boy with chronic erections and a bad case of puberty, Karl tries to be inconspicuous during his first day in school, but fails miserably. This is his chance to live again and to Make It Count.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Slow  

I arrived at Anna’s house exactly on time. It was pretty much on the other side of the township from my house, close to the lake where everyone used to spend their time during the summer. It was a warm evening for this early in May, and the scent of lilac and jasmine was heavy in the air. Her house was one of the largest in the neighborhood - a 1930s functionalist building with some later additions in the same strict architectural style - and the back garden stretched almost all the way down to the lake. I knew her parents had a pool, but when I was fourteen, I’d never thought about why they were so affluent. Looking at her house now, I realized they must be very well off. I was glad I had put on a white shirt.

Anna and Gunilla were the ones to open the door, however. I heard them giggling, and then the door opened to reveal the two of them wearing their team colours - black shorts, white t-shirts and white knee-high socks. Neither of them was wearing a bra beneath their t-shirts, I could tell.
“Hi Charlie!” they said in unison, and stood aside to let me in.
Oh lord, I really have died and gone to heaven, I thought to myself. Knee-high socks. That was a major fetish of mine - much like other people loved lace or leather.
“Did you just come home?” I asked.
“No, we got home fifteen minutes ago, why?” Anna asked.
“Still got your handball gear on,” I suggested.
“Nah, that wouldn’t be very nice, would it? We shower at the sports center. These are another part of the kit - the ones we use in our spare time to show the team colours.” She replied.
“Number 99, what does that signify?” I asked though I knew the answer.
“Team captain. Haven’t you been to one of our matches?”
“No, but I’d love to come.”
“Boys usually do.” Gunilla deadpanned. That was the first thing she had said, which made it even more funny. Anna and I burst out laughing.
“Yeah. We do.” I agreed. “But I really would like to come to one of your matches. When is the next one?”
“Saturday,” Gunilla said, smiling happily that we had liked her joke.
“Shit, I’ve got plans with Andy on Saturday.”
“Bring him!” they said, speaking in unison again.
“I’ll ask. No promises, though” I said.

“No parents home?” I asked a minute later, when we had sat down in the black leather sofas in the living room. I looked around admiringly. This was a really posh place.
“Not for at least another two hours,” Anna replied, and looked as pleased as a Punch, “they’re doing inventory. My sister is helping them.”
“Oh, they work in the same store?” I asked.
“Didn’t you know? They own the ICA store in town.”
“Well that explains it.” I said, nodding to myself.
“What do you mean?”
“This house. The pool. The Mercedes. That painting.” I pointed.
“Oh, is that valuable? I think it’s embarrassing!”
“It’s a Zorn. If it’s an original, it’s worth a fortune. And I don’t think it’s embarrassing - Zorn is one of my favourite painters, and that’s his style. Chubby young women by the water. Chubby young women in the forest. Chubby young women in boats.” I smiled.
“Not very young, are they?” Gunilla objected.
“Well, I guess it’s a matter of perspective,” I conceded with a wry smile. “Anyway, do you see how the colours are warm where the light falls, tinged with orange, and in the shadows they are colder - more blueish?”
“Now that you say it ... It’s really good, isn’t it?” Anna said. “I never saw it like that, because of ... You know.”
“Because of the motif. I happen to like that motif, though.” I smiled.
“I swear, sometimes you sound like my father when you speak. Motif. Warm and cold colours. Your favourite artist,” She teased, “do you prefer chubby girls then?” she pouted her lips.
“Not at all. I just like girls in general, and particularly wearing that,” I nodded in the direction of the painting.
“But she’s not weari...” she said, and then she got the joke and burst out laughing a second behind Gunilla, who was quicker on the uptake.
“You dirty boy!” Anna said, leaned over and smacked me playfully.
“I just had a shower, and I would like to point out that I am squeaky clean absolutely everywhere.” I said, enjoying myself immensely. That got another outraged laugh.

When everyone had recovered from that, there was a significant pause where nobody could come up with anything to say. I could feel the tension building between us with every second. Anna was biting her lip and Gunilla fiddled with her sock. This was it - it was now or never.
“So, do we study before or after?” I asked, feeling my pulse increasing.
“Before or after ... what exactly?” Gunilla asked after a couple of unbearably tense seconds.
“I’ve been wanting to kiss you since basically forever. I mean the two of you. Admittedly, I’ve entertained the thought of doing more than kissing you, but ... It seems like a good place to start.”
“The two of us?” Anna asked, frowning and blushing at the same time. Her nipples were hard as diamonds beneath her white t-shirt. She and Gunilla shared a very significant glance, and I saw a smile playing on Gunilla’s lips.
“I must admit, though,” I added, “that apart from my sister and mother, I haven’t kissed many girls, and I suspect it’s not quite the same thing ... So, perhaps you could teach me how?” They shared another glance, and this time I saw the resistance melt. Bingo. Anna stood up and smoothly straddled my lap, a gleam in her eyes that I had never seen the ice queen have before. The scent of her strawberry chewing gum and her shampoo filled my nostrils as she leaned in, almost purring. She put one hand behind my neck and supported herself with the other, and I looked into her eyes as she lowered her head to mine, parting her lips.

Now, I would like to point out that I’m an excellent kisser, and always have been since I first kissed a girl for real when I was seventeen. Anna was not a very good kisser, but she made up for it with youthful enthusiasm. She latched on to my lips, and when our tongues made contact, she sucked hard and almost had the tip of my tongue down to her tonsils before she let the suction go and let her tongue invade my mouth in the same fashion. My cock was as hard as nails in a matter of seconds, and she obviously felt that, because she thrust her hips forward and ground down her pelvis against my crotch and made a low moaning sound in her throat. At the back of my head, I congratulated myself on having masturbated earlier, because otherwise I would have cum in my pants.

I let my hand grab the back of her hair to pull her gently back and used the other to apply some pressure on her shoulder, which she resisted for a second before backing off an inch. Her breathing was hard, and her face flushed with excitement, just as mine.
“What?” She asked, more a breath than a word.
“Slower,” I said, smiling the happiest smile of my life.

This time, she let me take the lead, and I gave her my very best effort at a slow and sensual kiss, brushing her lips with mine, carefully biting them, and letting just the tip of my tongue meet hers. Gradually, slowly, I stepped up the intensity and kissed her harder. Soon, I felt her smiling. I opened my eyes and looked at her.
“You’re such a good liar,” she said, that gleam in her eyes now a hot fire.
“I might have kissed one or two times before,” I admitted.
“I’m getting hot,” she declared and leaned back, grinding herself down on my cock as she crossed her arms and pulled off her t-shirt in one smooth movement. Her breasts were every bit as fantastic as I had dreamed of, and her little pink nipples were as hard as carbide.
“Sweet Jesus,” was all I could say. And then I didn’t do what any teenage boy would do. I didn’t immediately grab her tits, or bend down to kiss them. I leaned back and admired them, and let my hands caress her arms and shoulders; let my fingers run down her sides to her flat stomach, then back up again, barely grazing the outside of her breasts, seeing her get goosebumps all over. Then I gripped her behind the neck again and pulled her down toward me and kissed her for real, letting my other hand caress her mounds, but never touch her nipples. I tortured her for minutes like that, caressing her breasts but not reaching her areolae as I gradually upped the intensity of our kiss.

When I had tortured her enough, I started kissing her neck and ear, tickling her with my breath, biting her softly, and finally let my fingers gently graze her nipples. She shuddered and stiffened, holding her breath and then letting it out explosively, before she practically yanked my head down and forced a breast into my mouth. I obliged, and sucked and kissed on her breasts, licking her nipples and rubbing them with my hand while she shuddered and continued to grind her crotch against me. Of all the sexual experiences I had ever had, this one was probably the best. Strike that - I was in absolute paradise.
“My God, you are so beautiful,” I murmured around her nipple.
“And you are so fucking good...” She whispered, grabbing my hair and touching her lips to my ear.

“And now,” said Gunilla, “I think it’s my turn.”
I looked up at Anna and kissed her lips again.
“Thank you Anna.”
“I think ... I think I came.” she smiled dreamily.
“You think? Then you didn’t come hard enough. I can use my lips and tongue in other places too if you let me.” I suggested, “Now move aside so Gunilla can teach me some more about kissing,” I commanded, and gave her rock-hard ass a squeeze. She groaned with lust, her eyes burning with excitement as she swung one leg over and made place for Gunilla.

Gunilla giggled when she saw the state I was in, and stretched out a hand to let her fingers caress my erection through the fabric of my pants.
“Oh my God, I’m so sorry!” Anna said.
I looked down and saw the large wet spot she had made on my pants, which made me chuckle too.
“There’s nothing to be sorry for,” I said. “I’m never going to wash these again. They’ll be a memento of the time I made the ice queen cum in her pants.”
“Oh, you pig!” she said and pretended to slap me.
Gunilla had gripped my cock harder now, and uttered the perennial cliché with genuine feeling:
“It’s so big!”
That made me laugh, and I looked at her in amusement.
“I’ll show you mine if you show me yours,” I suggested with a smile. “But first, come sit on me and teach me some more about kissing.” She eagerly swung her leg over mine and seated her crotch firmly on my bulge, grinding herself down.

...

Gunilla was a more hesitant kisser by far, but soon warmed up to it and started to copy my moves. She was a quick learner, and within minutes we were sharing the best kiss I had ever had. What made me almost cum in my pants were the sounds she was making - moaning and whimpering as she got more aroused.

Before long, she was gyrating her hips to rub her clit on my rock-hard bulge, and jamming her tongue in my mouth and sucking in mine into hers in turns. I let my hands roam freely over her body, careful not to touch her breasts yet. She was having none of that, though; she leaned back and scissored off her t-shirt the same way Anna had, and her fantastic breasts swung free, causing me to breathe a ragged breath of excitement. It’s hard to adequately put into words how absolutely perfect her breasts were; large and firm and perky, with small pink areolas and perfect little teenage nipples. Her smile when she saw my face was priceless. She knew exactly how good her breasts were, and her smug satisfaction at my reaction revealed it.

She obviously expected me to go for them immediately, but this was the best moment of my life and I was going to enjoy myself. I gave her the same treatment I had given Anna, kissing her slowly and caressing her all over except for her breasts, building up to it and making her yearn for my touch. She was practically dry-humping me, whimpering with excitement as I kissed her neck below the ear and blew on her wet skin. When I finally softly caressed her nipples and gently put my hands on her precious mounds, feeling their weight, it was her turn to throw her head back and release a ragged breath.

I kissed my way down her chest and eventually lifted her breast up and put it in my mouth, having to bend my neck lower than with Anna. The moment I applied suction to her nipple, she went rigid and stopped breathing, grinding herself down even harder on me, before releasing an almost mewling sound and starting to tremble. I bit softly on her nipple and squeezed her other breast harder with my hand, and was awarded with more mewling and whimpering. Her hands were tugging on my hair and pushing me into her chest at the same time.

When her shaking subsided, she pulled me up and attached her lips to mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth, apparently going for my tonsils. I sucked on it and kissed her back with the same intensity while I grabbed her spectacular asscheeks hard and ground my hips up against her.

“My God,” I heard Anna say, and felt her hand on my chest as she leaned closer and joined in our kiss. Gunilla buried her face against my neck and breathed heavily, while I was suddenly kissing her friend again. I felt Gunilla swing her leg back and push it in between mine, so that she could make place for Anna to straddle my other leg.

What followed was beyond my wildest imagination. Suddenly the two of them were grinding themselves on my legs, kissing me and each other, grabbing at my cock and squeezing it through my pants. That I didn’t deposit a load in my underwear was a mystery to me. The logistics of kissing two girls at the same time were difficult to navigate, but the optics of the two young teenagers were spectacular: Anna slightly taller, slender and athletic, with rye-blonde hair and an icily pretty face with sharp features; Gunilla shorter and even more athletic, with spectacular shapes and her cute round face framed by her blonde hair; and here I was kissing them both! I really had died and gone to heaven. And then I felt their hands nestling their way into my pants and going for the button.

Letting it happen, I leaned back, pulled off my shirt and watched them clumsily unbutton my jeans, tugging and pulling. When my cock was finally released and flopped up, I heard Gunilla gasp.
“Oh Jesus!” said Anna.
I must admit that was very flattering. I silently thanked Dr O for her foresight in giving me this ego-booster.
“Why? What’s the matter?” I asked, grinning.
“It’s ... a lot bigger than I thought.” she said, and hesitated.
“Go ahead and feel it, if you like,” I encouraged.
Both of them reached out their hands and let their fingers run down my length.
“Help me get my pants off - my balls hurt like this.”
They slipped off my thighs and helped me pull my jeans down, and both ended up sitting on the floor in front of me.
“Here, give me your hands,” I said and reached out for them. I put Gunilla’s hand on the base of my cock, and Anna’s above it on my shaft, and showed them how hard to hold it. Anna slowly stroked me, and Gunilla squeezed my shaft. My glans glistened with my pre-cum. I stayed silent for a while and let them touch me and get acquainted with my cock.

“Well?” I asked, after a while.
“Well what?” asked Anna.
“I told you I would show you mine if you showed me yours,” I grinned. They both laughed and hesitated, looking at each other.
“Fair play now,” I urged, “do I have to beg? I’ve dreamed of seeing the two of you naked since forever, and you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.”
“Besides, “ I added, “How am I supposed to lick your pussies if you don’t take your shorts off?”
With another whimpering sound, Gunilla stood up and unceremoniously pulled down her black shorts and stepped out of them, causing me to nearly weep with delight. She was the sexiest apparition I had ever seen, by a wide margin. Her pussy had some peach fuzz on the mound above her thick and swollen nearly hairless labia majora, which were slightly parted in the front to reveal an engorged clitoral hood. Her labia were slick with her lubrication.
“My God you’re beautiful,” I breathed.
Not to be bested, Anna also stood up and pulled her shorts down, but slowly; teasing me and making eye contact and smiling when she saw how aroused this made me.
Her pubic hair grew slightly thicker and darker on her mound, but naturally formed a narrow string, and her labia majora were naturally hairless still, or she had shaved them recently. Her lips were not as meaty as Gunilla’s, but her clit was swollen and protruded proudly, slick and shiny with her juices.
“May I touch you?” I asked.
In answer, they both kneeled on the sofa, one on each side of me, and spread their knees to give me access. Then they leaned in and kissed me again, reaching for my cock as I let my hands slide up the inside of their thighs.
My hands were met with hot, slick wetness, and they grunted when I let my fingers glide between their labia, picking up their lubrication. Gunilla shuddered and twitched when my finger rubbed a little too hard on her clit.
“I’m sorry, “ I said, and decided at that moment that this wasn’t going to work. I didn’t have the dexterity to finger two girls at the same time. I pulled back from our kiss and looked into Gunilla’s eyes.
“May I kiss you there?” I breathed. Her hand suddenly squeezed my cock so hard it almost hurt.
“Yes,” she replied, hesitantly.
“Then lie down Gunilla,” I said, and kissed her again before I gently pushed her chest.
“Fuck, this is so hot” said Anna, and moved gracefully to the other sofa, where she leaned back and spread her legs slightly, her fingers seeking out her pussy as she made eye contact with me.
“I’m sorry I only have one mouth, otherwise I would have gone down on both of you at the same time,” I offered. She chuckled, and before I could say anything more, Gunilla’s hand grabbed me by the neck and pulled me down on top of her.

I landed on top of her chest, crushing her against the sofa, but she didn’t mind. Her kiss was hot and urgent, and she was breathing heavily. Her body was strong and hard beneath me, except for her breasts, which felt amazingly soft against my chest. Thinking for the umpteenth time that I had died and gone to heaven, I started kissing my way down her torso, careful to take my time and dwelling for a long time around her breasts, which I groped and fondled and suckled until she was squirming beneath me. Amazed, I slowly kissed my way down her stomach, which was flat and hard as a board, yet soft and wonderful at the same time.

When I felt her soft peach fuzz on my chin, she was whimpering with excitement and spread her knees even further, grabbing my hair with her hands. Not so fast, little girl, I thought to myself, and felt that slight pang of guilt again at having sex with such a young girl and enjoying it so immensely. Then my fourteen year old persona brushed that thought aside as a minor nuisance and I continued kissing my way down the inside of her thigh all the way to her knee before turning and slowly working my way up again. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open, and her fast breath was coming in short gasps.
“Look at me,” I urged her.
“When she opened her eyes and craned her neck to see, I smiled and buried my face in her engorged pussy, licking all the way from her asshole to her pubic mound in one slow movement. She shuddered with pleasure and clenched her fists and stomach.
“Look at me,” I urged again when she closed her eyes.
When she did, I went low once more and let my tongue probe between her buttcheeks before I slowly let it slide up to her clit, where I latched on with my lips and applied gentle suction.
“Oh my God!” she breathed.

Looking up at her, I explored every nook and cranny of her beautiful pussy, wondering at how swollen and thick her outer pussy lips were, and how wonderful her engorged clit felt in my mouth when I sucked on it. Her head fell back again, and her whimpers came faster and faster as I let my tongue flicker over her clit and gently probe inside the hood. When I felt the little nubbin at the centre beneath her clitoral hood, she let her breath out explosively and shuddered. It wasn’t long before she stopped breathing entirely and let up a mewling sound again, and then I suddenly felt a little gush of fluid escape her as she suddenly slammed her strong thighs around my head and squeezed me as she came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.