Make It Count - Cover

Make It Count

Copyright© 2020 by karlwikman

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a story about death and resurrection - but without the religion. Karl is a middle-aged man who is killed and revived 141 years later by two scientists who wish to send him back in time with a simple mission: To save the world from disaster. Waking up in 1994 as a fourteen-year-old boy with chronic erections and a bad case of puberty, Karl tries to be inconspicuous during his first day in school, but fails miserably. This is his chance to live again and to Make It Count.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Slow  

That evening, I went to Anna’s house again for study group, and since there was a test the next day, we actually studied. We cuddled and kissed and groped each other, of course, and made some more plans about the coming Sunday, but I purposely wanted to avoid any full-on sexual contact - just to increase the sexual tension between the three of us. We also had some really good discussions about sex and love and relationships interspersed with all the studies and cuddles.

I aced the social studies test that Thursday, of course; but more surprisingly, so did Anna and Gunilla, which I was very happy about.

The gang of four were conspicuously missing, and by now everyone seemed to have realized what it had all been about. The vice principal came to talk with our class that Friday, and explained that those four students had been suspended from school for the remainder of the semester, and that they might not come back to our class after summer, but instead be placed in another class. All the girls and many of the boys applauded the announcement.

Furthermore, the vice principal thanked our class for bringing the matter to the school’s attention and congratulated us for having moral fiber and backbone. He didn’t direct that to me, but the way many classmates looked at me when he said it told me most of them knew who had started the process, even though they didn’t know exactly how it had happened.

I flirted quite a bit with Linda, taking her up on the offer to ogle her all I wanted, and she appeared to enjoy the attention. Anna and Gunilla noticed, of course, but I had talked to them that Wednesday night about not being exclusive, and they were totally on board with that. They didn’t want a romantic relationship with me any more than I wanted one with them. The three of us had talked a lot about love, and how it was amazing to feel how lust was transformed into deep affection in the aftermath of sex. We’d all felt it that first night when we were cum-drunk and cuddled and kissed in Anna’s room.

I even brought up the topic of how the two of them felt about kissing each other. Were they bisexual? Much to my surprise, neither of them even knew that word. I hadn’t quite realized just how different the early 1990’s were from the reality that I had lived in for the past fifteen years or so - at least in our little town. They said they felt great affection and love for each other - more than just friends - and that they enjoyed cuddling and kissing, but that they didn’t really get turned on sexually by girls. Or possibly they did. They’d have to think about it. Or perhaps, yes, perhaps even try and see how they liked it. What we all agreed on, was that we loved each other, but as really good friends. Friends with benefits.

So when they saw me flirting with Linda, they were actually actively encouraging - even going so far as to ask Linda to come sit at their (our) table in the canteen, which was yet another strange new social development that hadn’t happened last time I was fourteen.

A development that took me completely by surprise, however, happened when I went looking for computer parts after school that thursday afternoon. I wanted to check what kinds of PC:s were available in 1993, because I obviously wanted to get online as soon as possible in this timeline. My parents had an electric typewriter with a 200-character input window where you could edit text before committing it to paper one or two sentences at a time, but that simply didn’t cut mustard. Had Intel released their first Pentium processor in ‘93, or were they still on 486? Early 90’s computers were not my forte, since I had never had one until I was seventeen.

Anna and Gunilla had handball practice that night, so we didn’t have a study-cuddle-session planned and they couldn’t come with me to town. Andy couldn’t come with me because he had promised his mom to do some chores around the house, so I said goodbye to him and directed my steps toward the centre of town. I took the shortcut over the graveyard that lay next to our school, and when I had walked only a couple hundred metres, I heard quick footsteps behind me and glanced over my shoulder, my senses immediately on full alert. It was a girl - a short girl with page-cut raven-black hair, very pale skin and black clothes that screamed ‘I listen to Depeche Mode, and I want you to know it’. Her Dr Martens boots were laced all the way up, and they did not facilitate sneaking up on people.

“Hey”, she said, and fell in step with me.
“Hey”, I said; “Lisa, right? In 9B?”
“9A if you please,” she said, a hint of outrage in her voice that I couldn’t tell if it was real or pretence.
“Oh? Sorry, I thought you were in Helena’s class,” I said.
“You know Helena?” She asked, eyebrows raised.
“No, I don’t know her, but everyone knows who she is. The kind of girl you see and hear a lot, you know.” I grinned. Everyone really did know who Helena was; a pretty girl with a histrionic personality streak as wide as the Autobahn. Lisa chuckled.
“Yeah, everyone knows who Helena is. No, we’re not in the same class any longer - they split our class in January because of some ... uh ... issues.”
“That’s a polite way of saying your class was too hard to handle,” I grinned.
“Yeah ... anyways, I just wanted to say it was a good thing you did, reporting those little shitstains.”
“Little?” I said, deliberately looking her up and down. Mostly down. She was maybe 155 cm on a good day.
“Haha. You know what I meant. Thanks for reporting them,” she insisted.
“How did you hear that I did?” I asked.
“From pretty much everyone. The rumor is true, isn’t it?” she asked.
“I’d really prefer not to talk about it. I did what someone should have done a long time ago - I’m just sorry I waited so long to do anything about them. The girls who told their stories to the counsellor are the real heroes here. If they hadn’t talked, said shitstains would still be harassing people,” I said.

I saw her give me a long, appraising look, head tilted curiously.

“So. Songs of Faith and Devotion,” I said, throwing her a curveball; “do you love it or hate it?”
“Uh, what? You listen to Depeche?” she asked, wide-eyed.
“Of course I do! I just don’t broadcast my taste in music the way you do. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, of course. I like your clothes.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, pretty hot,” I said and gave her my best smile; “But the question still stands - new album, love it or hate it?”
“Honestly, I’m trying to like it, but I really don’t. Too much guitar,” she said.
“That’s what I thought too at first, but it grew on me,” I said.
“I heard about that,” she chuckled and looked suggestively downward.

At first, I didn’t get it, but once her double entendre dawned on me, I burst out laughing.
“Is there anything girls don’t talk about?” I asked, trying to contain my mirth.
“Not much,” she admitted. “You know what else I heard? I heard you got it on with Anna - you know, handball-Anna.”
I raised an eyebrow at her and slowed my steps so that I could look her in the eye.
“People talk too much about things they don’t know about,” I said; “I heard Anna’s sister was spreading rumors like that. Louise. She’s not in your class, is she?”
“No, she’s in 9G, but we talk sometimes,” she said.

“Well, she talks too much. Anna and I are just good friends, that’s all. I like her a lot, but just as a friend. We study together.”
“That’s not what I heard.”
“What exactly did you hear?” I asked.
“I heard she practically threw herself at you in the swimming pool after she saw your ... um ... speedos. And that you banged her six ways from Sunday - and that short girl, what’s her name?”
“Gunilla, and she’s no shorter than you, shortstuff,” I grinned and stopped walking so that I could look her in the eye before I spoke:
“Lisa, you know how it is with rumors. People hear something, and then it gets amplified and distorted. The three of us are just good friends, and nothing happened between us. I wish it had - I’m just a guy, and I have urges - but sadly, that’s just a fantasy and that’s all it will ever be. Like I said, you know how it is with rumors.”

She looked at me with that appraising expression again, and spoke quietly:
“Yeah. I do know how rumors are around here.”
“Mhm. Some people just can’t keep their mouths shut about things,” I said.
“But ... some people can?” she asked, leaning her head sideways and pursing her lips.
“They can indeed,” I said.
“Very interesting...” she said slowly.
“You know ... I think so too,” I said and mimicked her sideways tilt of the head.
“Would you like to ... come home with me and ... listen to some old Depeche Mode albums?” she said, the corner of her mouth twitching with a hint of a smile.
“You know Lisa, that’s a very interesting suggestion,” I grinned; “Just so long as we agree that ‘listening to some albums’ is the official story.”
Her smile was answer enough.

Lisa lived above the state monopoly liquor store - Systembolaget - in a small three-room flat with her mother, who fortunately worked the night shift at the police station that week and was already gone when we got there. As soon as we were inside the door, our hands were all over each other and Lisa had her tongue in my mouth, nearly diving for my tonsils the way Anna did in the beginning.

Why don’t girls know how to kiss properly? I thought to myself, but I wasn’t complaining. When I chuckled, Lisa pulled back slightly, her hand still on my bulge.
“What?” she asked, smiling.
“Nothing - I was just thinking I’m a very lucky guy. Did you say your mom’s at work? She won’t be coming home?” I asked.
“Not until 07.30 tomorrow,” Lisa said, smiling even more and rubbing her hand on my bulge.
“Then we’re not in any hurry, right?”
“I guess not,” she agreed.
“I’m hungry. And before I eat you... “ I said, sliding my hand suggestively down her tummy; “ ... which I want to do for a long time by the way, I would like something to eat.”

“You ... are a very special boy,” she said, and relaxed her grip on my bulge.
“A very hungry boy. Also, a very sweaty boy who has been wearing these clothes all day. What do you say we hop in the shower together after we eat?”
“Shower? Uh ... ok,” she agreed, looking at me as if I was a strange species of animal.
“And I need to call my mom and tell her I won’t be home for dinner,” I added.
Lisa grinned and kissed me once again before she let go and stepped back.
“The phone’s right there. What do you want to eat?”
“You. But a sandwich first.”
She gave me a smoldering look and went into the kitchen.

Ten minutes later, we had eaten some cucumber and mayo sandwiches and had a glass of coke, and I was looking at Lisa from behind as she was putting away the dishes.
Her body looked a lot like Gunilla’s, but with smaller breasts. She wasn’t as thin as Linda, and maybe not quite as athletic as Gunilla - maybe 155 cm tall at most, and maybe 45 kilos or a little less. Buns of steel, narrow waist, everything I always loved about a young teenage girl. With page-cut raven-black hair and pale skin, dark eyes and delicate features, she looked a bit like Natalie Portman in the movie Leon, but a few years older, of course.
“How old are you, Lisa?” I asked spontaneously. She looked back at me over her shoulder.
“I turn sixteen in September, why?”
“Little Fifteen huh?”
“Love the song, never understood the lyrics,” she reviewed succinctly and turned around.
“I never think about the lyrics,” I admitted. “I was just thinking to myself that I feel older than you. I’m fourteen though.”
“That’s weird, because I was thinking the exact same thing before - that I’m older than you, and yet I feel like I’m younger” she said, leaning her head to the side again, in what I was beginning to think of as her signature gesture.
“I get that a lot,” I said, and stood up; “Shower now?” I suggested.
“Mhm,” she said, and closed the distance between us.

Her lips were glued to mine as we started to slowly undress each other while we inched our way toward the bathroom, leaving a trail of discarded clothes. When we arrived at our destination after several minutes, we were wearing nothing but our socks, and my cock was crushed between us. I was panting with desire for her, and she was breathing heavily as she pulled my head down to hers and kissed me passionately.

Kissing my way along her cheek and jawline and down her neck, nipping at her earlobe before nibbling my way down to the hollow of her neck, I soon had her groaning with excitement. Her fingers found their way to my hair and her nails scraped against my scalp and sent shivers down my spine as she gripped two handfuls of my hair. I slowly kissed my way down her chest and found her breasts, going to one knee so that I didn’t have to bend. I carefully avoided her small, erect nipples, which stood out proudly in the middle of her perfect, perky teenage breasts. I kissed the outside perimeter of her breasts and let my fingers caress them, running down her sides to tickle her and give her goosebumps. Running my tongue and lips on the underside of her youthful mounds, I savoured the salty taste of her skin and her scent of arousal. Whimpering with desire, she squirmed and seemed to try to force her nipple into my mouth, but I dodged it and backed away time and time again, tickling the perimeter of her breasts with my fingers and lips.

When I finally relented and sucked her breast into my mouth, running my tongue hard over her nipple as I mimicked the movement with my fingers on her other breast, she gasped and shuddered with pleasure. I suckled her breasts gently, as an infant would, and occasionally nibbled her sensitive skin harder, making her tug on my hair.
“Oooohh,” she moaned, running her fingers through my hair as I backed off a little and let my fingers slide down her sides and legs, all the way to her ankles. I kissed her flat tummy and bit her sides while I worked her socks off, going so far as to kiss beneath her navel before I turned upwards again and kissed my way all the way up to her neck before I stood up again and touched my lips to hers.

Breathing on her neck and in her ear, I whispered:
“You are so very, very beautiful, Lisa.”
“And you’re a very good kisser,” she breathed in my ear.
“Will you let me kiss you there?” I asked, letting my fingers softly caress her pubic mound.
Instead of answering, she glued her lips to mine again and pushed her hips forward so that my hand slipped in between her legs. I felt the slick wetness of her soft, swollen lips and felt an almost uncontrollable surge of excitement when I realized her labia were shaved completely smooth. We moaned in unison as I slid my fingers between her labia, picking up her lubrication and finding the head of her clit beneath its little sheath.

Her fingers released my hair and traveled southward, touching my chest and arms and stomach as she worked her way down. They closed on my shaft, and she suddenly pulled back, startling me:
“Holy fuck,” she blurted.
I chuckled softly and bent down to kiss her again, letting my fingers pick up more moisture before softly touching her clit, massaging her gently as our tongues danced. Her fingers ran up and down my cock as she explored it, and I trembled with pleasure as she closed her hand on my balls, almost mimicking the way I was touching her.

We somehow managed to stop kissing for long enough to start the shower and get in. Soon, we were lathered up and enjoying the feeling of our slick bodies pressed up against each other as we let our hands and mouths explore every inch.

Her orgasm came very suddenly. I was kissing her and massaging her clit just like before, and she suddenly moaned right into my mouth and went rigid, taken just as much by surprise as I. She almost slipped and fell, but managed to catch herself by wrapping her arm around my neck as her body started to twitch. I kept my fingers still on her clit, firmly pressed up between her labia, but not moving them myself. With each twitch, she ground her hips into my hand and she whimpered with pleasure as my fingers rubbed her clit. ‘Jesus, that was quick’, I thought to myself.

When she was able to stand unaided again, she gave me another smoldering look, her eyes glazed over with desire. She ran her hands over my chest and gathered up soap suds before sliding them lower to grip my shaft. She used one hand to hook my neck and pull my head down to kiss her, and started working her other hand up and down my shaft very purposefully. Soon, she had figured out how hard to grip me and how best to rub against the underside of my glans to elicit the strongest responses from me. It didn’t take her very long at all to get me to explode, sending rope after rope of cum shooting all over her tummy and legs. Now it was my turn to almost fall over, and I had to steady myself against the wall as she kept slowly wanking me all the way through my orgasm.

When I finally couldn’t take any more and pushed her hand away, she chuckled.
“Fuck!” I grunted between breaths; “fuck that was intense!”
“Insanely,” she agreed, her eyes still glazed over with excitement.
“Fuck, you’re so beautiful!” I said, bending down to kiss her again.
“Bed?” She asked, eloquently.
“Fuck yes,” I agreed.

We rinsed off, and before long we were out of the shower and into her room. I somehow remembered to grab my bag on the way, where I had my condoms. Not time for those yet, though. My mind was focused on one and only one thing; I desperately wanted to bury my face between her legs. I practically lifted and body-slammed her down on her bed, and she gave a little squeal of surprise when I didn’t go in for a kiss, but immediately started kissing my way down her chest and tummy.
“Oh God!” she managed when I reached her navel and continued down.
“No God, just me,” I mumbled and nudged her legs apart so that I could lie down between them while I buried my nose in her groin and felt her little trimmed patch of pubic hair tickle my chin. She squirmed with the intimate sensation as I alternately kissed and licked her left and right groin areas. I kissed my way down, and soon had my tongue buried in her tight little teenage twat. Her pussy was absolutely wonderful - her clit very small in comparison to the two I had sucked most recently, but her labia majora thick and meaty and tumescent - and absolutely smooth. I licked and sucked and tickled and nibbled her pussy, enjoying myself immensely as I heard her whimpering, her breathing getting faster and more shallow with each passing minute.

Her hands were suddenly gripping my hair and she pulled my face hard into her crotch as her whimpering climbed another octave. Then she went rigid and completely quiet for a second, and I sucked her clit hard and flicked the tip of my tongue fast against the little nubbin at its centre. She let her breath out explosively and started convulsing. There was no gush of fluids, just her ragged breathing and twitching to tell me that she was cumming.

Before her orgasm had completely subsided, I slid lower, dug my hands under her bottom to lift her a little, and started eating her little rosebud - licking it, kissing it, and letting my tongue probe the muscle and poke inside. She whimpered with pleasure and was mumbling a steady stream of “Ohmygodohmygodohmygod-fuckyes-ohmygodohmygod”, which I interpreted as enthusiastic consent.

I let my tongue slide up to her little clit again and gently sucked it in, then licked two fingers and slid them inside her pussy, feeling the strength of her vaginal muscles as they gripped me, and probing the tumescent tissue surrounding her skene’s glands and urethra through the front wall of her pussy. Now that I had her going, applying all my skill, I pulled another orgasm from her within a few minutes - and this time her moans and whimpers were louder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.