A Very Good Vintage - Cover

A Very Good Vintage

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2020 by Writer Mick

Science Fiction Story: She saw him. He seemed to be just what she was looking for. Just right. A very good vintage.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating  

The events of this night began earlier in the evening when one Rob Smith picked up a woman at the seedy bar, The Stickit Inn, next door to the equally seedy, Ho, Ho, Hotel. He’d had a long day and was looking for a lady to fuck before going home to his frigid, in his mind, wife. His wife, silently suspecting that he was a cheater, had cut off having sex with him a few months ago. Rob was a cheater, but he wasn’t really cut off from sex, he was just cut off from sex with his wife.

He walked into the bar and sat at a table that was near the hallway to the women’s restroom. This was a common location for the men who were seeking a hook up to sit. The seats there enabled the men to examine the menu of women going into the restroom and allowed any women looking to hook up to see what was available that night. There was a similar situation at the entrance to the hallway to the men’s restroom.

There were gays and straights looking for a prime piece of meat to take home or to the no-tell motel next door, where Rob would be taking anyone he was able to pick up tonight. Early in the night a chooser, like Rob, would shop and then would spend some time, and even money, trying to attract one of the sexier, unused, women they spied.

Later in the evening, if a chooser, like Rob, was unsuccessful, the more likely that the pick of the night was either going to be sloppy seconds, or thirds, or exceedingly unattractive.

Rob had struck out several times that evening. He was looking a little desperate and the women seemed to pick up on it. A desperate man in this situation usually meant that he had a nasty STD, HIV, AIDS, or, even worse, a tiny dick.

Just when Rob was going to give up and take another shot at fucking his wife, she walked into the bar and walked straight to the restroom. She was tall, well over six feet, and well rounded. She had curves that were not too small and not too large. She showed no signs of fat rolls under the tight knit dress she was wearing but the most amazing feature were the two large tits comfortably covered by said tight knit dress.

She looked him in the eyes when she walked past him and into the lady’s restroom. When she came out, Rob could swear that her tits had grown! She actually had to bend over slightly to look at him seated in his spot. She must have removed her bra, because there were two hard nipples outlined in the material of the dress.

“I like the way you look at my tits. I think I’d like to give you a better look. What do you think?”

“I think I like the way you think. I’m Rob,” he replied, standing carefully so as to not head butt one or both of the woman’s huge tits.

It didn’t work, because as soon as he began to stand, she leaned forward and allowed her right tit to land on top of his head. He paused halfway up and took a second to savor the weight of the large, warm, mass of flesh resting atop him. She backed up and slowly allowed her breast to slide away from him, but only enough so that the large, hard nipple traced its way down his forehead, poking him in the eye, and catching his lower lip. It was all he could do to stop himself from latching on to the thick, hard mass. Finally standing erect, he looked into her eyes and smiled.

“Would you please join me in a room next door? I think we both want the same thing and I would really enjoy taking your nipples into my mouth and enjoying them for hours.”

“I don’t think it will take hours for our enjoyment to come to fruition. I think that I can fully enjoy you in much less time.”

“I don’t think so. I mean, it is going to take at least an hour to fully explore and enjoy each one of your breasts, before I get to your ass and pussy.”

“I don’t know that my ass is going to be able to have any enjoyment from you, but I agree that we should find out.”

She and Rob walked out the door and to the motel next door.

“If you will wait here, I’ll get a room,” he informed her.

“I already did. You can join me in Room 117, if you don’t mind me being so forward as to already have a room.”

“I don’t mind at all,” Rob said with a smile.

She opened the door and did not hesitate before using her large tits to push Rob into the room. She closed the door behind her and immediately began to pull his shirt out of his pants. As soon as his shirt was over his head and off his arms, he dropped them around her, and he kissed her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.