Limited Values - Cover

Limited Values

Copyright© 2020 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 1

Suspense Story: Chapter 1 - Andrew was an involuntary cuckhold, a victim of a spoiled wife without morals. He'd had enough but he was stuck. Until his world was turned upside down by the one thing he'd never thought his wife capable of.

Caution: This Suspense Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slavery   Crime   Cheating  

Anyone else would have simply divorced their wife but not Andrew. Deborah had been an emotional and financial drain on him for five years but as if her constant spending and cheating hadn’t been enough, she had recently been arrested this time.

The charge? Dealing meth. The reason? She’d admitted very reluctantly to Andrew that she owed some very bad people a lot of money and they’d agreed to allow her to deal their product in order to recoup some of their losses. That and her enthusiastic participation as a “party girl” for their organization. In other words, she agreed to be their private whore.

Andrew knew something had to be done but he was not about to cross a crooked Police Chief, especially when he only had his lying, cheating wife’s word that it was he who was her connection’s employer.

Deborah was useless at everything except looking spectacular, having a good time and fucking. When they went out on the town together they never failed to have a great time and in the sack, Deborah was a hellcat, open to everything he’d ever imagined or suggested.

But being amazing at sex and having fun isn’t enough to sustain a marriage. Especially when his own family had practically disowned him because of Deborah.

Imagine parents who’d been faithfully married thirty three years, suggesting he divorce Deborah and accept dates with a line of females they’d already vetted and approved. Even his sister had suggested he meet her roomie for a romantic dinner sans Deborah.

He’d reluctantly agreed after running yet another man out of their marital bed. Despite knowing his marital situation, his sister’s roomie had seduced him. She considered herself a good girl even while leading a married man to her bed. Andrew had quickly remembered why Deborah had ruined him for other women.

The very pretty roomie had nothing in her sexual bag of tricks except Missionary position with the lights off after an hour of foreplay and no desire to take a trip on the wild side with him by leaving the lights burning.

She even balked at the idea of putting her mouth on him despite enjoying his on her most intimate of places for much of the aforementioned foreplay. Such a limited sexual playing field just wasn’t his speed anymore.

The pressure to remove Deborah from his life was intense and justified. Andrew had even realized he had never really loved Deborah, yet he was still definitely in lust with her and her movie star beauty was undoubtedly a status symbol for him with his bosses.

He’d never dated a ‘ten’ before Deborah and despite his brother warning him she’d be high maintenance, he’d jumped in with both feet.

Now he wanted to jump out again except he’d learned a few things over the course of his time with Deborah. He knew if he divorced her, he’d never truly be rid of her. She’d fleece him in divorce court and again with alimony, no matter who he had representing him.

So it came as somewhat of a surprise when Deborah invited him to do a camping trip before her court date. This high maintenance princess intended to spend a long weekend in a huge national forest at the foot of Mount Sebastian. It was probably the most remote area she could have chosen. With only her husband, no cell or internet service and most surprisingly, no indoor plumbing.

Deborah had told him she’d planned the trip for months as a surprise, yet camping was the one thing they’d never done together before. Deborah had bluntly refused to, “leave perfectly good civilization behind for any reason” no matter what incentives he’d offered before.

Deborah’s bestie had come over with bedrolls and a tent, a backpack for her since I already had my own as well as provisions for a week. Much more stuff than two nights in the summer woods would require.

Deborah had intended to kill him in the woods, bury his body and walk out again, to collect his insurance money. Her well laid and prepared plans were foiled by her naivety. She had expected to sneak up on him and inject him with something that would render him unconscious so she could execute him at her leisure then her and her bestie would drive his body out in the back of a small box truck they’d rented under an assumed name from a no-questions-asked hillbilly so they could bury it a hundred miles from the crime scene.

She had no way of knowing that Andrew, in outdoors mode and ready for unexpected yet aggressive wildlife, would never let someone creep up on him with the stealth of a rhino. The needle went into her neck instead of his. That’s when he found her checklist and the jig was well and truly up.

Andrew however, still had the same dilemma. He could turn her over to authorities and be rid of her. He had an airtight reason for divorcing her ass too, but she was still the best fuck he’d EVER encountered.

He tied her hands and feet and hefted her onto his shoulder. She was supposed to meet her bestie no more than half a mile away, but she also hadn’t considered how she would have managed his unconscious body between her and there if she’d been successful. Andrew had no such problem. Most of Deborah’s weight was in her chest. Overall she only weighed a hundred and thirty pounds - quite manageable for him.

Just after the last rays of the sun had cleared the distant ridge line,, headlights made their way carefully down the logging road, stopping at a tree that had a yellow ribbon tied around it. Jaqueline climbed out and stretched before calling out to Deborah.

Deborah was supposed to be there waiting. The plan had been that once Deborah had tied the ribbon around the tree she’d wait in hiding to be safe from unlikely and unexpected witnesses.

Jacqueline had laughed at Deborah’s unnecessary precautions but had finally acquiesced. Deborah had assured her there was no harm in taking extra care. Of course Jacqueline created a moot point by shouting the moment she climbed out of the truck.

Except that it had been Andrew who’d tied the ribbon and had then hidden. Deborah was still safely unconscious.

Andrew had plenty of time to consider his options while on the walk from where Deborah had attacked him, then more time as he’d waited on Jacqueline. He was dealing with a wife who wanted him dead and an evil girlfriend who seemed more than happy to help.

“C’mon Deborah, hurry up already! I’ve had some fun ideas of what we can do with him before we let him convince us to end his misery! Jaquenine yelled into the gloom, confident there was no one around for many miles in any direction.

It was a good twelve mile hike to where Andrew’s car was parked and that was the closest sign of life Andrew knew of.

“Come ON already, slut! What’s the fucking hold up? Are you screwing that faggot one last time or something? Is he hard even while he’s in lala land? Hey, are you taking a shit? I hope you’re not shitting on his face yet. You promised I could do that!”

Andrew crept towards the truck as Jaqueline moved closer to the marked tree, his features echoing his disgust. Jacqueline was one sick puppy. She reached up and pried the ribbon off the tree, knowing she didn’t want it there as evidence. Andrew reached the door to the truck and saw a pistol on the seat.

Jaqueline was faced away from him, peering into the underbrush almost looking directly at where he’d hidden Deborah.

“Deb?” Honey? Where the fuck ARE you?!” Jacqueline no longer sounded so sure of herself.

Then Deborah let out a groan. Jaqueline heard it and didn’t hesitate. Heedless of the tangle of vines and brambles in her way, she waded into the undergrowth next to the road. If Deborah had sounded like a rhino, Jaqueline sounded like a Sherman tank. She covered the noise of Andrew opening the truck’s driver’s door and claiming the pistol.

It was a Beretta M-9, just like he’d had in the Navy seven years earlier. The military hadn’t been a good fit for him but he HAD enjoyed the guns. Automatically he went through the steps to check the pistol’s readiness, surprised he still remembered how. There was a round chambered and the safety wasn’t even on. Jacqueline could just as easily have shot herself or Deborah as him!

He had no doubt the last thing Jacqueline had expected him to see was the explosion of a bullet leaving the pistol’s barrel, headed in his direction.

Jaqueline had always been a cold-hearted bitch but he’d never suspected she was capable of murder. As capable as Deborah anyway, he thought to himself.

Armed with Jacqueline’s pistol, Andrew set his sights back on the woman crashing about in the barely lit underbrush. It was getting darker by the minute. He didn’t have to look hard to see her. She was wearing a bright yellow blouse and she’d just found her best friend.

“Deb! What the fuck! Why’d you tie ... FUCK! Andrew, you piece of shit faggot, get your stupid ass over here now and untie her! Stop screwing around! You’re in so much shot right fucking now you have no idea!”

“Looking for me?” Andrew asked conversationally as if he’d just encountered Jacqueline at the supermarket, not more than ten feet away from where she crouched.

“You’re in so much trouble, fucktard! Attempted kidnapping? You’re going to jail for sure! Come out where I can see you right fucking now! I’ve got a gun and I’ll use it on your ass if you don’t do as I say RIGHT FUCKING NOW!” Jacqueline screamed, attempting to intimidate Andrew into giving himself up.

The ratcheting noise within six feet of Jacqueline, in the otherwise silence of the forest alerted her to Andrew’s precise location. He’d bypassed the vines and brambles and had come around the other way. Of course the noise of the M-9’s hammer jacked back wasn’t the only giveaway. Having her own pistol pointed at her was a fairly obvious tell as well. It was to her as though the gun was as big as a bazooka. Not easy to miss even in the gloom.

“Fuck!” Jacqueline spat a moment before the butt of the pistol made contact with the side of her head.

Andrew was quite pleased with himself. He had Deborah and Jacqueline tied up and gagged in the back of the box truck and all the evidence he could ever want of their conspiracy to kidnap and kill him. Jacqueline had fucking recorded their every conversation and had added notes using an app on her phone to make more, as she made the lonely drive in the box truck.

She’d been so confident of success too, expecting to load his unconscious body aboard the box truck before heading to their next destination. She’d joked and made derogatory comments about his manhood while letting her mind run wild with fantasies of what she planned to do to him before he begged to be put out of his misery.

Andrew played the recordings back as he drove. His decision not to deliver Deborah and Jacqueline to the police became more and more like the best decision of his life. Jacqueline was the fucking niece of the Police chief and he was even more corrupt than Andrew had believed possible. According to conversations the Evil bitches had shared, the police chief had disposed of a few people in his time on the force. So much for public service!

The big revelation came when he heard Jaqueline bragging that she had acquired another couple of girls. Deborah had known that her best friend kept sex slaves and she’d never done anything to free them! It seemed that his insatiable, sex crazed wife with no limits or boundaries was even more debauched than she let on. Deborah had suggested Jacqueline add Andrew to her stable but Jacqueline had scoffed at the idea.

“The guys I sell my product to would be intimidated by his size and kill him anyway so what’s the point? No, we’ll have an afternoon of fun, waste him and add him to the pile,” the recording quoted her in her own voice.

“You STILL have that boneyard? Damn you’d better do something with it soon or someone’s going to discover it!” Andrew listened to Deborah gasp in surprise over the recording.

“It was daddy’s, daddy’s and it’ll be Branson’s eventually, when he gets done with college if he’s still alive. Uncle Henry’s got all the bases covered, sugar,” Jacqueline’s voice assured Deborah’s.

“And what’s to stop your loving uncle from walking in and taking over? Deborah asked.

“Same thing as always. The dirt I’ve got on the Governor and him. As long as I’m a good girl and keep my end of the bargain, he knows he’s safe as houses. And I’ve got copies of that shit in three places, which reminds me, I’d better get those vacation CD’s back from your place just in case.”

“You kept your blackmail at MY house?” Deborah was offended and clearly pissed off at her friend. “You’re my best friend, Jackie! I accept that you won’t give me handouts but I’ve been slapped, beaten and fucked in the ass over the last week and NOW you tell me I had protection from all that at my fingertips?”

“Well sure, but where’s the fun in that? Uncle Henry wanted a piece of you and I don’t mind sharing. Just be glad you’re not one of the Terms,” Jacqueline had assured her. “But I thought you wanted to talk about a nice fat payday and being a grieving widow who is about to lose her husband to a raging river?” Andrew heard the smile in Jacqueline’s voice even over the phone’s speaker.

Deborah already knew that a ‘Term’ was what Jaqueline called her slaves. It was short for terminal. Once Jacqueline got hold of them, their lifespans were measured in months, not years. She’d even personally helped one cross over to the hereafter during a playtime she’d orchestrated. Only a handful of terms had been in Jacqueline’s ‘service’ more than five years. Deborah’s own mother was one of the few, but that was because the cunt had refused to die.

Andrew on the other hand, had no idea what a Term was. By the time he made his way to Jacqueline’s farm in the box truck, he’d figured it out though.

Putting aside the conversations about his planned upcoming demise, instead of making him ill, the frequently sidetracked conversations between Deborah and Jacqueline had made him hard. He imagined that’s why Jacqueline had recorded them. Not for his benefit, but to help her relive her own evil deeds in high fidelity sound.

Andrew had always been a law abiding citizen however that was merely because there was no incentive for him not to be. Now though, he knew Jaqueline was personally worth just shy of eighty eight million dollars. That was eighty eight million reasons NOT to immediately show the woman bound and gagged in the back of the truck what a bullet to the temple was like.

His new plan was acquiring as much of her wealth as he could figure out how to claim and give her a taste of her own management style. Andrew had no idea if Jacqueline had ten or a thousand girls enslaved in her secret facility, but he was fairly confident the number was less than twenty based on what he’d heard.

He certainly didn’t know the slaves or want them to continue being slaves, but there were eighty eight million reasons to be as cold and heartless as Jacqueline and Deborah obviously were, with an opportunity to keep her level of income flowing even while he stayed at his own day job.

He’d been told Deborah’s mom was already no longer in the land of the living anyway, so it’d be quite a treat to meet a ‘ghost’ in the flesh.

Who knows, maybe it’d be cosmic karma to add two more stunningly beautiful girls to the cofel and accidentally let slip who they really are?

As for the crooked upper management Jacqueline had referred to - uncle Henry and his cohorts - perhaps a renegotiation would benefit them as well? Once he had all the copies of Jacqueline’s blackmail under his control, that is. He certainly would not be recording his own conversations for posterity like Jacqueline had, but he’d be looking closely at finding similar recordings Jaqueline surely kept somewhere.

A simple clicker was all it took to open Jacqueline’s gate, then garage and to disable her alarm system sufficient for Andrew to enter Jacqueline’s ‘quaint’ nineteenth century farmhouse.

For a smart millionaire, Jacqueline was a lazy idiot. He immediately thought that if he’d been her uncle, he would have removed her from the equation years ago with a simple nighttime raid using a cloned clicker. He was certain there absolutely had to be more security than he had been able to detect, although he readily admitted he was no expert.

After backing the box truck up to the garage, Andrew climbed down, with gun in hand and carefully threw open the box truck’s roller door. He had half expected Jacqueline and Deborah would have freed themselves during the long ride, but both were still bound and gagged. Deborah had managed to get her friend’s head into her lap so it wasn’t bouncing off the floor. Jacqueline was still unconscious.

Andrew wondered at first if he’d accidentally killed his wife’s bestie. Then he wondered if she was playing possum. He opted for caution.

“On your feet, bitch,” he addressed his wife.

Deborah glared at him but respected the weapon. Especially once he’d cocked it while pointing it at her. Andrew knew that it wasn’t technically a necessity to cock an M-9 but the physiological aspect was hard to beat.

Deborah struggled to her feet, suddenly heedless of her best friend’s head bouncing off the floor again and causing the woman to moan in pain. Andrew was glad. Jacqueline HAD been playing possum.

“You too. Up. I don’t have to kill you to make you see your situation from my perspective. A bullet in the foot would be just fine,” he smiled.

Jacqueline slowly rolled to her side so she too could glare at Andrew but he kept his smile fixed in place. He really wanted to spit on the woman who had sought to kill him but she was too far away for an accurate spitball shot. She struggled to her feet even more slowly than Deborah had, groaning in pain all the while.

“You cracked my fucking skull, you asshole,” she accused once she was standing on unsteady feet. Her gag was off and only held in place by her teeth. As soon as she opened her mouth, the strip of cloth fell to the floorboards.

“You were going to shit in my mouth and cut my fingers off one by one then push them up my ass. I’d say we’re not even close to being even,” Andrew replied glibly.

“How’d you ... you listened to my fucking recordings, you fucking creep! They were private!” She accused, making Andrew laugh out loud.

“I’d watch how you talk to the guy with the gun if I were you,” Andrew advised. “So. You were going to help Deb kill me so she could collect on my insurance, huh? You couldn’t think of a better time to do that?” Andrew asked.

He’d been wondering about that on and off the whole way. It seemed to him that she expected to get off scot free. With the Governor in Jacqueline’s hip pocket, it didn’t seem like it was beyond the realm of possibility. A meth charge was nothing. Even dealing was inconsequential compared with what Andrew had heard. But Jacqueline did nothing for anyone without cost. Andrew was interested to know what the deal was. It hadn’t been on the recordings he’d listened to and he’d been listening for two hours.

“Turn around and hop backwards to me,” Andrew ordered Jacqueline. She did as she was told, but not quietly. She had a hellacious headache.

After checking her ankle bindings he made Jacqueline crouch so he could check her wrist ties. He’d secured her wrists behind her back. They were still tight. Andrew then picked up a loose tie down and threaded it around the woman’s bindings, effectively creating a loose hogtie. She could stand upright but when he pulled her across his shoulder, she was powerless to resist. Not that she didn’t try.

She even tried to bite him but he cuffed her with a closed fist to her cheek. She immediately stopped struggling.

In the light of the garage, Andrew saw that her head wound had bled quite considerably but that the wound had clotted and the blood was already drying into her hair. In his completely unprofessional opinion, he decided Jacqueline would be fine. Maybe too fine. Fine enough to be dangerous.

The moment he unceremoniously dropped her onto the concrete floor of the garage, causing her to scream in pain - no one likes feeling like they’ve cracked a hip against concrete - he reached down and adjusted the tie down into a full hog tie so her ankles met her wrists.

Jacqueline could squirm, but not get anywhere quickly. Deborah soon joined her murderous friend on the floor. A brief glance around the garage identified tools he should be concerned about either female obtaining and a few items that would come in handy for him.

He took a calculated risk by leaving the women unattended for a minute while he closed up the box truck, grabbed the keys, jaqueline’s cell phone and once back inside the garage, closed the door.

Jacqueline had already been busily attempting to squirm from where he’d left her towards a row of cabinets at the back of the garage. He’d figured Jacqueline knew better than anyone what her own garage held and that she would attempt to escape. The risk he’d taken had been calculated to give her enough time to decide on a course of action and begin to implement it while not allowing her time to be successful.

“Do you need something from those cabinets, Jackie?” He asked, kicking her hard as he walked up to her. It felt good to kick the bitch, so he did it again, causing a moan of agony.

Only a couple of the cabinets held anything of interest. It looked like Jacqueline kept horse riding tack in there however there was also a knife and not totally surprisingly, a taser.

“I feel sorry for the horse you need to taser, bitch. Does it work?” He asked, picking it off the shelf and quickly figuring out how to activate it. It was a simple taser like a cattle prod. Pushing a button caused an arc of electricity to jump between the probes.

He pushed it against Deborah’s hip since she had yet to feel his displeasure with her. She screamed into her gag when he thumbed the discharge button even though the device was touching fabric and not skin.

“Cool!” He said with a smile. He’d never actually used a taser before and he was sure Deborah had overstated the effect of the jolt but was certain she’d felt something nevertheless.

The other cabinet contained a pile of chain with a manacle poking out at him and a number of carefully coiled ropes. Andrew was sure the chains and manacles were not intended for a horse but rather a person. He knew horse ankles weren’t large, but these manacles would be a very snug fit around a horse’s ankle if they closed around one at all.

The chains looked old but well maintained and like they’d been used for prisoner transport. There were enough to shackle more than a couple of prisoners like Jacqueline and Deborah. Only then did Andrew realize the metal hoops also in the cabinet were collars, only there were no padlocks with them.

Fifteen minutes later he’d figured out how to ‘dress’ Jacqueline and Deborah in their new hardware. He’d located a bag of nuts and bolts and used them in place of padlocks. Not completely secure if one of the women wanted to free the other however he didn’t plan on leaving them unsupervised right away, anyway.

“Here’s the deal,” he spoke once he’d finished shackling his two detainees and removing Deborah’s gag. She immediately went into consoling mode, apologizing for trying to stick him with a needle and assuring him it had been just a game.

He’d shackled the girls with the heavy leg irons and had secured their wrists to convenient hooks attached to the rafters. Andrew was certain those hooks had held similar loads many times in the past. The girls now stood with their arms above their heads. It’d be a simple matter of hauling on a rope attached to each girl’s wrists, to pull them off their feet.

“You tried to kill me. I can’t really turn you in because that’d be the same as setting you free. I could just kill you and the thought has it’s attraction. But I also know you’ve both been very naughty girls so I want to try my hand at torture,” he suggested with a smile to let them know how much he planned to enjoy himself.

“It was a mistake, okay? You don’t need to hurt us! We’re both really sorry and we’ll do anything to make it up to you, won’t we Jackie?” Deborah assured her husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.