Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

I left Kacey’s house and cruised through town to stop for some breakfast at a small cafe we used to hang out. I saw Carlos’ Harley, and backed in beside it. I was anxious to learn how Bart and the others reacted when they saw me stop for Kacey yesterday.

“Hey Sport. How’s it going this morning?”

“Hey Amigo. Going great - and I gotta tell you man - you hit the jackpot yesterday. Every last one of them paid up before they left. Hell, I cleared four-fifty in the deal...

“Here’s twenty-four fifty, and that includes your bets.”

“Thanks Carlos. You make a pretty damn good bookie. How did Bart take it? I know he had to be watching when Kacey crawled her sexy ass over on my Indian.”

“Hell, we were all standing out on the sidewalk, when we saw Kacey flashing her sexy ass as she got on your bike. Bart threw his money at me and left. He got a fucking traffic ticket when he ran the red light, and even Worthless laughed at him.”

“I’m picking her up at school at 9:30 and she’s going to Morrilton with me, if you want to ride with us.”

“Thanks Amigo. I’m taking Alise with me, and we plan to stop at that little joint near Conway on our way back. She likes that line-dancing and Macarena shit, and I love seeing my girl shake dat ass.”

“I’ll see if Kacey likes that shit too. I’ve done all those line dances before, but it’s been at least two years.”

“We’ll meet you at the school at 9:30 and ride with you. Alina and Alise know Kacey. I’ve seen them together before and I’ve heard Bart bitching about his sister mingling with those fuckin Mexicans.

“I’d love to see those two girls out there, shaking asses.”


She was about to cry, when she told me she couldn’t go with me.

“Mom’s sick, or I would go. She told me to go ahead, but I can’t.”

“I know how you feel, Baby. I’ve always been the same way about my Mom. Tell your Mom I said Hi - and get well soon. I’ll be here two weeks, and I promise, we’ll get together again, soon.”

“I saw Alise this morning and she told me she’s riding with Carlos. I asked her what Alina was doing the rest of the day, and she laughed - then when I didn’t laugh - she asked if I was serious - and did she hear me right...

“I told her that you and I love each other as best friends, but we’re not in love, and I would rather you have a date today, than ride with Carlos alone, with his date. She’s calling Alina now. Gotta run, Babe. I love you. Hope you have fun - and make sure those Latina twins have fun too.”

“Be sure and tell your Mom Hi, and get well soon.”

“When I told her I had canceled our date to ride over over to Morrilton and back, she said to tell you - she wants a ride on your Indian too.

She didn’t! Did she really?”

“Mom would fuck you, if you asked.”

“Kacey! Tell her for me, I would love to have some of her pussy, but only if her daughter is there.”

“I will - if you’re serious.”

“Set it up and tell her what to expect.”

“Love you, Sweet.”

“Love your Sweet-n-Low. Here’s your birthday present. I was going to take you shopping, but you can buy your Mom and yourself something extra sexy - and both of you wear it for me.”

I stuffed all ten of the bills I won from her brother, down inside her school bag, just as she hugged me.

“Here comes your date, gotta run...


“Take care of Sean, Alina. I’ll make it up to you.”

“I owe you, Sweet Baby.”

“Yes, and you can ask Sean how to repay me - he knows what I like.”

“Alina, I hope you don’t mind the last minute date switch. I was going to ride over there and back alone, alongside Carlos and Alise.”

“Sean, I am fuckin thrilled that Kacey chose me as your substitute date. That girl has been flying high all morning. You must have put something special on her ass last night...

“I hope you don’t mind me wearing this miniskirt. Alise is wearing one just like it.”

“I’m sure anyone we pass will love you for the show.”

“Alise told me she loves riding behind Carlos with her thong in his back pocket.”

“You can’t back me down by talking trash, Alina - You can ride naked on my Indian, if that’s what you want to do.”

“Would you really let me ride naked on our way back? I would fuckin LOVE to ride naked behind you on this Big Bad-Ass Indian.”

“Carlos talked about stopping at some joint near Conway on our way back, to let Alise line dance.”

“I’ll put my clothes on for that, then I’ll take them off again for you.”

“I don’t have any condoms, and if I need some, tell me the first time we stop.”

“I don’t need them, and I’ve never let boy fuck me. I have heard from one very sexy White Chick this morning already, that Sean O’Hara is a womanizer - with a pussy pleaser like none other.”

“Yeah - well, I’ve heard that shit told about me before, too.”

I got a text, just as Alina’s phone buzzed.

“I’ve got a text from Kacey.”

“So have I. Wonder what’s up? Oh Hell.”

“Oh Hell - is right, and I see what’s up now.”

“Uh - I hope you still want to ride with me today. We’ll be gone most of the day, but we could meet Kacey when we get back - if you like.”

“HELL YEAH! Look, she told me to loosen your laces and get a grip on you. Is she being mean, or does she love you this much?”

“She’s not mean, but she loves to play naughty-n-nice at the same time.”

“Will you let me get a grip? I promise not to spread stories about us. I wish I could meet this White Chick in the pic she sent. Damn what an ass. Is she part Latina?”

“No, and if you’re serious and can keep a secret, we’ll talk to Kacey about her. This is her friend - and I’ll run waist deep through hell and out the other side - defending those two.”

“Notta worry here. I love pussy and I would love to have Kacey on my ass just one time. If I could have her friend too, I would let you fuck me forever.”

“I have a spare do-rag if you want it. If not, your hair will look like you brushed it with a wire brush.”

“Let me have it, then I want to hold your cock in both hands as we ride.”

“I’m not going to tell you that you can’t, but I am going to tell you this before we start - I don’t play games.”

“I don’t play games either - but tell me what your rules are.”

I don’t own you - you don’t own me. If we fuck - your pussy belongs to me until you fuck another dick. From then on - I’m not your man.”

FUCK MAN! I love your rule, and I can feel your cock swelling in my hands. This is a muthafuckin monsta, and already - me and my pussy are happy we belong to you.”

“Not even your sister Alise can join us. I refuse to slice a friend’s pie, just as I don’t want a friend slicing my pie.”

“Do I get Kacey and her friend in our deal?”

“You get Kacey - all her friends - and all my friends. No one will ever know that you and I are best friends. Do this my way, and we’ll all have fun.”

“What if I know someone who has never had a cock, but she wants one so bad ... and she loves pussy?”

“You and I will meet her first. If she’s what you say, and she wants my cock - we take her to meet our friends. If they approve - she’s ours. You need to understand, I only have two weeks before I leave. When I leave, you’ll be free to do whatever.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.