Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Kacey, did you send a pic of Sean fucking you, to the wrong person?”

“I sure did, and now, I’m glad I did it. It was supposed to go to you, and I sent it to Bart. He’ll act puffed up as hell when he sees it, but only he will know it’s my pussy taking Sean’s cock.”

“How will he know, unless you sent one with your faces showing.

I put under it - Sean with his ten inch cock taking my cherry.”

Charlotte laughed and told her, “That’s so fucking funny. The fact that it went to your Wimpy-Ass brother, makes it even better.”

“That’s what I told Sean ... Charlotte, you need to let Sean fuck you from behind. I swear, I got so many comes that way, I was weak in the knees when we stopped fucking.”

“We never did fuck like that - of all the times, and different ways we fucked...

“Did we, Sean?”

“Not that I remember. I want you to know, that’s become my second most favorite way to fuck - with me looking down at a woman’s sexy ass as she backs up for more.”

Kacey was looking down at me while I fucked Charlotte on the bench. I thought about her laughing, as she told them she sent Brad a pic of my cock, as it was about to slip inside her pussy the first time. I’m not going to tell her about the bet that Bart made with me, but I’ll give her the thousand - even if I have to beat his ass - and take the money off her sorry-ass brother.

“Charlotte, I hope you know, if you weren’t already pregnant when you and Patsy came over - you sure as hell are now. This is going to be my biggest and best one - and here it comes - Babe.”

“HELL YES! Give it to me again, and I hope we can do this at least two more nights while you’re here!”

Patsy told me, “Sean, as bad as I want you to fuck me, I can wait if you need to.”

“Come sit on my cock with it still slick with Charlotte’s cum. I told Kacey earlier the I wanted to fuck both of you. Now, I’ve fucked Kacey and Charlotte and I need your slick little pussy stretched over my cock. Come sit on me and you fuck me. You know I love you as much as I love Kacey and your sister.”

“I want to kiss you like Charlotte and Kacey did, when I get your cock inside my pussy.”

“I love kissing beautiful girls as we fuck. I love sucking their titties as we fuck too.”

“No one has ever sucked my titties except Charlotte and Kacey. Charlotte told me you used to make her come just by sucking her titties, even on her period.”

“I remember us doing that. She wouldn’t let me fuck her while she was bleeding, so I sucked her titties and made her come until she begged me to stop.”

Charlotte’s phone did a little jing-a-ling, three times. “See who that is calling me, Kacey. I hope it’s not Glenn, after all the times he’s been out at night, and I’ve stayed home.”

It’s him. Do you want to answer”

“No, he’ll text me.”

“You’re getting a text now.” She passed Charlotte her phone.

“WELL FUCK! He’s home early and wants to know where I am. I’ll have to tell him I brought Patsy over to see Kacey, then hurry home.”

Kacey told her, “Don’t worry. We’ll do this again another night before Sean has to leave.””

I agreed and told her, “She’s right, Charlotte. He’s a good man, or you wouldn’t have married him. If you happen to be pregnant, which you seem to think you are - he’ll probably be home so much, you’ll wish he would go out and patrol for poachers again.”

“I know both of you are right. I’m just glad we could get together again after three years.

“Patsy, are you staying?”

“No, I want to go with you. I hope Glenn isn’t mad at you when we get there.”

“He won’t be. I’ve been at Mom’s many times when he’s called. Let’s clean up and head home.”


Kacey told me, “I hate they didn’t get to stay the night with us, but I’m glad they came over and we got to fuck like we did. I really want more than ever now, to be with them again, so you can take turns fucking all three of us as we eat pussy.”

“I was looking forward to that too. If you know anyone else you would like for us to hook-up with, you and I can make that happen. You know I love pussy, and though I haven’t had the pleasure yet, I still want to eat your pussy.”

“I do know someone I would love for you and I to tangle with, but she and I have never done anything like Patsy and I have. She’s our neighbor and she lives alone. She’s very pretty and she’s fun to talk to. Twice, she and I have talked about sex.”

“What did you talk about? Did she tell you about her sex life? Or did you just talk about the things each of you like.”

“Shit - Sean, we talked about everything, and I told her I had never been naked with a boy, but I wanted to so bad, now that I’m older.”

“Has she never fucked a boy - or man?”

“She told me that she fucked her younger brother once, and their Mom almost caught them. That was just before she moved out and went to college.”

“Sounds good to me.”

“I can call her now, and get her to talking about sex. I could even confess that I just fucked the man I had a crush on when I was fifteen and he was eighteen.”

“If she gets excited, and you get excited - I’d love to eat your pussy as you talk to her.”

“If I tell her that I’m with you now, and you have a huge cock, would you let her come over?”

“You know I love pussy, and you know you’d love to eat her pussy while I fuck you. You missed out on eating Patsy’s pussy the first time, but you and I both could hit a home run with your friend, if she’s lonely and feeling like some bad company.”

She was already tapping her phone.

“Dana, I hope I didn’t call at a bad time.”

No, I was just thinking about calling you, but when I looked out my bedroom window there wasn’t any lights on at your house.”

“Were you really? I’m glad I called, now. Mom is playing cards and I’m over at a friend’s - who just came back to see his Mom for a few days before he leaves for Oklahoma.”

Is he a salesman - or a truck driver?”

“Neither, he’s a construction worker, and he graduated from our school three years ago when Bart did. His name is Sean O’Hara, and you should see this huge Dark Horse Indian motorcycle he rides.”

I suppose you have already ridden that Big Indian, haven’t you?”

“I sure have, and I hope I don’t embarrass you when I say this, but he makes me come, when he revs that big engine up and I have to hold on for dear life.”

Are you there with him now? Can he hear us talking?”

“Yes, we’re lying across his bed. His Mom is out of town, and I’m supposed to be spending the night with Patsy. She had to leave, but I’m lying across Sean’s bed as he rubs my back.”

You are so damn lucky. You need to take a pic of you and Sean and send it to me.”

“Dana - we’re naked!”

So - you and I have talked about stuff like this and I told you all about me being naked with my kid brother.”

“But you didn’t show me pics ... and besides, you would not believe how big Sean’s cock is - even if I took a closeup, and sent it to you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.