Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Damn, I hope I survive until I can get back to work and get some rest.

I remember Ms. Cathy Connolly from back when she worked at the Savings and Loan. She looked damn good back then and I never knew she was Brad’s Mom until he told us she worked at the Savings and Loan.

Another of those tall slender women who seem to never show their age. I haven’t seen her in at least four years, and I’m hoping she’s still got that tall slim body with those perky pointy titties I remember.

That was back when Brad wasn’t such an asshole and we gathered at his backyard to brag and tell lies.

Each time Ms. Cathy caught me staring at her pointy little titties, she smiled until I looked away. I always wondered if she didn’t wear some kind of special bra that was made them so pointed. I had never seen titties as pointed and perky as hers.

As I parked my bike next to the brand new Mustang with drive-out tags on it, I was hoping I’d get to see for myself if those titties still look so perky and pointy.

Kacey has some damn fine pointy titties but hers are at least a 34. Damn, she said her mom needs some company and she does too. I wonder if I’ll luck up and get some more mom and daughter pussy today...

Before I could ring the doorbell, Kacey opened the door. She’s smiling like the last time I saw her, and when I looked down to see her long t-shirt, I knew that’s all she’s wearing.

“Sean, come on in. We’re sitting in the kitchen celebrating my new car.”

“Is that your new Mustang out there? Nice set of wheels. Graduation present?”

“Yes and we just got it today.

“Sean, I know you remember my Mom, Cathy.

“Mom, look at how much this handsome man has changed since he used to hang out here with Brad all the time.”

She’s smiling as she drained her glass and stood. I was reaching out to take her hand when she walked into my chest like I was her lover.

“Sean, you certainly have changed and I must say, all the rumors flying around about you must be true. You deserve all the stories I’ve heard over the past week or so, about you being so tall, sexy and handsome.”

I knew for sure she’s not wearing a bra, and now I know for sure those little pointy titties are for real and they are still as pointy and perky as ever.

“Thank you Ms. Cathy. I’m not aware of any stories being told on me. I hope the gossipers haven’t trashed me too much while I’ve been gone.”

“Hon, there was nothing but praise and idolizing going on at my social club meeting yesterday. If you’ve been with all those women who were there except me, you have been busy night and day.”

“OH ME! I wish people would stop telling those wild stories about me like that.”

“Tell me Sean, is the stories Kacey told me about you, some more of those wild stories?”

“Kacey?”

“Sean, Mom and I are close, and I had to tell someone. I didn’t want to tell any of my friends because I knew they would be jealous and tell everyone I was lying. Mom and I can talk about sex and she tells me everything I need to know.”

“Ms. Cathy, I hope you didn’t invite me over to shoot me.”

I could see by her smile and Kacey’s smile as she hugged her titties against my arm, she’s not going to shoot me.

“Tell me Sean, did you fuck my daughter on that big Indian Motorcycle like she told me?”

“Yes I did. If Kacey told you that, believe her. I have to tell you, there was no way I could refuse her when she pressed her naked titties against my bare back.”

“Sean, do you ever drink tequila?”

“I have been known to down a few shots. Is that what you’ve been shooting?”

“Yes. Would you do us the honor of shooting a couple of shots before we go into my bedroom and continue this conversation?”

“You pour and I’ll make a toast to the Connolly women.”

She reached back to the cabinet to get the bottle, and it looked like her pointy little titties are not only perkier, they are even more pointy.

She poured three shots and slid one to Kacey and one to me. She picked hers up and held it out.

“To the sexiest Mom and daughter in this town and possibly the whole state. May we always be friends and may we always enjoy a shot together each time I come home for a visit.”

Kacey grabbed my arm and pulled me around. “Sean, I think that toast deserves a kiss, don’t you?”

“If you say so. I could never refuse a beautiful young woman who wants to kiss me.”

She stretched up on her toes to wrap her arms around my neck just the way we kissed naked out near the park. With the tequila in my belly and her body pressed against me, my cock knew we’re going to get some more pussy. Mom and Daughter pussy.

“Kiss Mom, Sean. She told me she was the only woman at her meeting that didn’t have a Sean O’Hara story to tell.”

I didn’t wait for her. I pulled her close and with my arms around her, I reached back to grab hold of her tight ass and pull her up for a kiss.

Her arms were around my neck, and when I loosened mine, she pulled herself even closer. “MORE. I need all of those kisses you’ll let me have.”

“Just tell me I won’t get shot and we’ll add as many as you want.”

“He’s out of town until Monday. Tell me Sean, are you really as big as Kacey swears you are?”

“I would rather show you and let you decide.”

“I love that answer more than a confession. Come with us ... OMIGOD can you believe I just said that?”

“Sean, you may not have noticed, but Mom gets frisky as hell when she shoots tequila. Dad always locks the liquor cabinet when she shoots more than one.”

“Tell him the rest of that story, Kacey. Don’t leave it hanging there so he’ll think I’m the bad guy.”

“Mom gets into the tequila when she gets horny and Dad locks the cabinet because he can’t get his dick hard any more. There, that’s the reason Mom and I want you to fuck both of us as many times as you can before daylight.”

“I know you’re on the pill...

“Cathy?”

“Hell no I’m not but I want all you have and all you can give me before morning. I want to have a baby and I would kill to have your baby.”

“Kacey?”

“Please Sean?”

“That’s enough for me. Who’s on first?”

“Mom is. I can wait, but I want you to fuck Mom at least three times before we put your cock in my pussy.”

“Here in the kitchen the first time?”

“YES! Fuck Mom here in the kitchen, then we’ll go in my old room and fuck her again, before we go in her bedroom and fuck her the third time in the middle of her bed.”

“Her bedroom?”

“Dad won’t sleep with Mom anymore because she begs him to fuck her.”

“Cathy, you better get him to fuck you at least one more time, because you’re going to have our baby when I get through with your sexy ass.”

“I don’t give a fuck if he never fucks me again. He can move out if he wants to. I’ll have his ass fired at the Savings and Loan and put another president in charge.”

She’s smiling at me, and after all these years, I’m going to see this tall sexy woman naked. I grabbed her shirt tail and snatched it over her head as she held her arms up.

I kissed her again and with my hands under her arms, I lifted her up to sit on the kitchen counter.

“SEAN? Are you really going to fuck me here on the kitchen counter?”

“Yes, but first, I’m going to eat your pussy and you better not kick me or use your fists on me.”

Sean, I’ve never done that!

Kacey told her, “Mom, you’ve never had a cock like his in your pussy either. Get ready for the ride of your life. Now, hold onto to his shoulders and don’t pull his hair or use your heels on his back.”

Kacey hopped her sexy up on the counter beside her mom and the last time I looked up, they were kissing.

I had to pry Cathy’s knees apart, then hold her legs out wide enough to get my head between her thighs. When I saw her smooth slick pussy, I knew Kacey has already prepared and primed her mom for this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.