Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

As soon as I saw her standing next to the curb, I knew Britt Morton was ready for some fun. She’s standing with her both hands up. Her right hand is thumbing for a ride. In her left hand, she’s twirling her bikini panties.

With both arms raised, I can see her, tan pussy. Damn what an ass and pair of sexy legs on this young woman.

I had just stopped rolling when she grabbed the back of my vest as she stepped on the footrest and threw her leg across to slide up next to me.

“Take me for a ride, Sean. I’m so glad I get to meet you like this.”

“You look damn good, standing on the curb, thumbing for a ride. Brave as hell too, waving your panties ... I gotta tell you, I love that.”

“Liz told me to be bold and brave. She said you love for your women to be sexy and adventurous.”

“The way she described you to me, that’s exactly who and what you are. How do you stay in such good shape? You look a lot like Ms. Cutlass, the girls basketball coach, the last two years I was in school here. Though I never did see her wearing only a t-shirt, twirling her panties on one finger.”

“Thanks. I take that as an extreme compliment. She was my coach for my last two years in high school. She and I were very close then, and still are. She’s the one who gave me the incentive to be a high school coach myself.”

“Do you have any place in particular, you’d like to ride?”

“I know a place, but it’s about ten miles east of here, where my grandma used to live. Mom still owns the land, but no one lives in the old house.”

“Is there a place where we can sort of - park my bike out of sight, for a while?”

“The house has a carport in back, and I have a key.”


I saw at least a dozen, gallon paint cans and a few paint drop cloths folded and stacked underneath the carport.

“Has someone been fixing the old place up, for your Mom to sell?”

“Mom gave me the house, and I’ve been painting the rooms and refinishing the floors...

“I’ve been offered an assistant coach’s position at the high school, starting this fall, and I want to live out here.”

“Congratulations. I wish I was back in school now, with all the sexy teachers and coaches up there.”

As soon as we walked in I saw a mural size photo on the wall with Coach Cutlass and Britt, both wearing bikinis.

“WHOA! LOVE that pic. Was that taken recently?

“About two weeks ago. I was at Carmen’s house and we were swimming.”

“Carmen?”

“Coach Carmen Cutlass.”

“I never knew her first name. Damn, I told you that you look like her and you look like her twin in that photo.”

“I have many more on my phone. Maybe you’d like to see them later?”

“Heck Yeah, I would. I’m not trying to meddle in your private life, but you said that as if the pics on your phone may be more personal.”

“She and I were very close during my junior and senior in high school, and she’s the one who got me the job as her assistant. She’s been helping me fix this old place up, so she can live out here too. She’s going to sell her house and move in with me before school starts.”

“Sounds like you have it all planned out. I’m glad you have a coaching job here, since that’s what you wanted.”

“Just so you’ll know, she and I are lovers, but neither of us consider ourselves lesbians. She had a secret lover up until last year, and she got tired of waiting for him to leave his wife. She talked to me about it, and we became even closer. In no time it seems, we were lovers and couldn’t get enough of each other...

“I called this morning and told her that I was seeing you, and she told me to tell you hi - and for you not hurt me.”

“Hey look, Britt ... I don’t want to cause problems with you and your best friend, since she’ll be living with you out here.”

“I tried to get her to come out here with us, and I could tell she wanted to, but she was afraid you wouldn’t like the intrusion. I’m sure she would, even now, if you were to call her and tell her you’d like to see her too.”

“Are you sure? I mean, I would love to meet her out here, away from town, and the especially school.”

“The day she told me that you were back in town, I told her that I had seen you on your Indian Motorcycle and I’d love to ride with you. She told me she would love to ride your Indian - and your sexy ass too.”

“Did she really? Of all the times I looked at her and drooled, I never knew she even noticed me.”

“OH - she noticed you - alright. She has at least a dozen pics on her phone of you in your tight jeans, boots, and white t-shirt.”

She pulled her t-shirt over her head and stepped over next to me.

“Take your shirt off and let me get a selfie of us to send her. She’ll either call or text me. If she wants more, will you call her?”

“If you’re sure she won’t be offended, and you really want her here with us, I’ll call.”

“Loosen your jeans and let them come down just a little to show your boxers. This will get you some pussy - from both of us...

“OMIGOD Sean! You are so fuckin sexy, and you’re even more tan than I am. Come look at this as I send it to her. She is literally going to shit, when she sees you with me, and this pic of you with your pants open. You need to call and dare her to drive out here naked and plan to spend some time with us.”

“If you keep rubbing your sexy ass against me, we’ll still be fucking when she gets here.”

“You like my ass, do you? I love my ass, Sean. I have hundreds of selfies of my own ass and I get turned on each time I look at them...

“You should get out of those jeans and push your cock up against my ass, so you can take a selfie of us. I’ll tell Carmen you took this just before you put your cock in my pussy from behind.”

“You know her better than me, but if you’re that sure about this, you need to keep taking pics when I pull you back to sit on my legs, with my cock standing between your thighs, pressing against your bald pussy.”

“That sounds so fuckin wicked. I think I’d like to take your cock in my pussy, with me sitting on you like that, and video it with my phone as your cock goes deeper and deeper.”

“Here, call her on my phone, and I’ll video your pussy taking my cock as you talk to her.”

“Hi, Carmen. Are you busy?”

“BRITT? I almost didn’t answer when I saw the strange number pop up.”

“I’m at our place in the country. I’m using a friend’s phone while he videos us sitting here.”

“HE? I didn’t know you were dating anyone.”

“I’m not, but I met a really good friend of Liz’ and we rode out here on his motorcycle, so I could show him my old house we’re renovating.”

“Britt - are you telling me, that you’re there with Sean O’Hara?”

“Yes, and we want you to come out and join us.”

“I just got out of the shower - I’m still naked - but, I was about to call you to see if you wanted me to help you paint some today.”

“Drive out here naked. Sean and I are naked now.”

“Britt, I know you’re kidding ... aren’t you? You have to be kidding if you think I’d drive out there naked.”

“I’m not kidding. I have a few selfies of Sean and me, I could send - if you’ll drive out here naked. Remember the day you and I drove back to town naked? You parked under your carport so we could walk inside naked.”

“I remember all too well. That was the most erotic, most exciting act I have ever been involved in. Send me those pics. I want to see Sean and you together.”

“Naked?”

“If you can show me pics of you and him naked, I’ll drive out to join you, wearing only my sleep shirt.”

“If I let Sean to talk to you, will you tell him you’d like to be naked with us?”

“You said that as if you meant the three of us doing more than visiting ... Were you?”

“Would you? Before you answer, you can tell Sean. While you talk to him, I’ll send you some pics and a video of his cock about to go inside my pussy.”

“BRITT! Are you really? PLEASE ... PLEASE wait until I get there before you take his cock in your pussy.”

“Here’s Sean. You can tell him what you just told me.”

“Hello, Ms. Cutlass. Sean O’Hara here.”

SEAN! OMIGOD! You really are there. Britt and I have always teased each other about crazy ... stuff ... like this, but she’s telling the truth this time, isn’t she?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.