Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Have you talked to Joanna lately?”

I knew she had, as soon as I asked. I felt her hands grip my shirt tighter, as she pulled herself closer, putting her chin on my right shoulder to talk. I could feel those full, high, firm titties of hers pressing against me.

“I talked to her earlier ... Sean, I hope you’re not upset with Joanna. I asked about you again this morning, and she told me that I needed to meet you. I’m thrilled to be here with you like this, but I don’t want you to think I’m being pushy or offering myself to you. I’ve wanted to meet you for a long time, and when Joanna told me I needed to take off work this afternoon to meet you, and not wait until tonight, I could hardly think straight. I tried for over an hour, to get up the nerve to call, then I couldn’t stand it any longer and sent that text.”

“I’m not mad - and for sure - I’m not upset. I’m glad, as a matter of fact. I’m not sure what your friends have told you about me, but I hope they told you that I don’t talk about what I do - or - have done with any of my friends.”

“Joanna told me that about you. I knew by her looks - her attitude, and her smile this morning at the office - that there was more going on, other than what she told me. I didn’t ask, and now, I’m glad I didn’t...

“I could even tell the difference in Joanna last night when we were on the phone, but I thought it may be because that creep she’s married to, will be gone for ten days with that sick bastard he calls daddy.”

“I hope you don’t mind me asking - but has either of those men said or done anything to you personally, like Joanna was telling me about Roy treating her?”

“Roy Junior has - and that sick old bastard - the Mayor, tries to bribe me into taking my clothes off so he can photograph me. He’s even entered the womens restroom when I’m in there, and tried to hem me in one of the stalls. The last time he did it, I kneed him in his groin, and hurried past him.”

“Can’t you lock the door?”

“We do lock it, but he has a key, and he comes in on us.”

“That sick sonofabitch...

“You said Roy Junior has been after you, too. Can you tell me about him, or is it too personal?”

“I will not be in the same room alone with that sick bastard. The other women feel the same way. That sicko Mayor has threatened to fire all of us women, if anyone says anything. I’m almost to a point of quitting my job.”

“Have they put their hands on you?”

“Yes, but each time, I’ve managed to break away.”

“The odds are against you - the longer as you stay there.”

“I know, but I have to work, and I’ve been there since I graduated from the community college with a two year degree in business. I’m twenty-four, I only need two more years to pay off my home. I’m making good money, and I hate to quit. But, I don’t like being harassed.”

We were near the park and I didn’t want to take her back to where Gina, Kacey, and I had fucked like snakes. I drove through the park entrance and around to one of the picnic areas. I found a secluded table at a campsite.

“Do you trust me?”

“I’m here with you. I’m the one who asked to be with you. I’m excited about being here, if that’s what you mean. I wanted you so bad last night after we talked on the phone, I would have walked naked over to Gina’s house if you had asked me.”

“Tell me this first, then we’ll talk about us ... If you were going to help a friend set a trap Roy and his dad, what would you suggest?”

“I’ve thought a lot about this - then today, Joanna called a meeting for six of the eight women working there. We met during the noon hour across the street at the library. We have lots of meetings there, so there wasn’t anything out of the ordinary about us being there.”

“Can you talk about that meeting? Before you answer, I know some friends who could help us make some changes in that office, without anyone getting killed or going to jail.”

“Joanna sort of hinted at that too, and though she didn’t mention any names, we decided to listen to what her friends have to say, before we do anything. We have a little over a week, then we need to know what your plans are...

“Sean, may I ask you a personal question?”

“Is this about me, or one of my friends?”

“About you and Joanna. Before you say anything, I want you to know, you have made her the happiest woman in the whole state, and today, everyone thought it was because those two sick-ass Roys are gone.

“What I wanted to ask is, after this is all over, will you go somewhere with me? I mean, to my apartment, or your house? Gina told me about coming out here to the park with you. If you asked me right this minute, I would run naked across this open field and let you bend me over and fuck me on this table, if you wanted to ... but I would love to have you in my bed, our first time.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that. I love beds and I love the outdoors too ... I was just thinking, what time were you and Macki going to meet us at Joanna’s?”

“She said about 5:00 ... Sean are you...”

“We have almost three hours, and we can be back in town in fifteen minutes.”

We were almost to my bike when she asked, “Will you let me wear your vest back to town? I’d love to pull my shirt off.”

“I will, if that’s all you wear.”

“Give it to me, and hold my t-shirt in front of me while I strip. I’ll wrap it around me until I get on this Bad-Ass Indian.”

“Joanna told me you were hot as hell. You sure hide your Natural Resources with that oversize t-shirt.”

“Thanks. I hope you like my Natural Resources enough to come back for more, before you leave for Oklahoma.”

“Count on it.”

We were entering town when she leaned close and asked. “You haven’t met Macki, have you?”

“No, but from what Gina and Joanna told me, she’s just as hot and sexy as you.”

“She’s way hotter, and much more sexy than me. I love my titties, but I’d swap with her in a minute.”

“Don’t trade those babies in until I take them for a ride.”

“Joanna told Macki and me today, that you love big titties and big asses on a woman.”

“I doubt she said it that way. I told her I love big titties and sexy asses.”

“That’s what she said, I was just calling my ass - big. I have a twenty-seven waist and a thirty-six ass.”

“And the titties?”

“Thirty-five C.”

“You are HOT, Liz! Just like I told you ... I’d guess your weight at about one-eighteen.”

“One-twenty, and you do know your way around a woman’s body.

“I’d love to have a full body pic of you standing naked, to keep on my cellphone.”

“No face pics - and you can have all you want.”

“I would love to have one, with you smiling at me ... I can lock it.”

“Will you let me see all the pics you have locked?”

“Sure, if you really want them. You wouldn’t know them, and they wouldn’t know you, if any of them saw your pic.”

“So, I’ll be the only local girl in your private collection?”

“You’ll be the first, if that’s OK.”

“Good, you’ll be my first, too.”

“Really? I remember Joanna telling me that you don’t date because men always hit on you. Such a waste of a beautiful person and a beautiful, sexy woman.”

“Thanks. I keep hoping.”

“Is it okay for my bike to be seen at your house? Or do you need to get your car?”

“Let’s go home. I hope half the population of this town drives by to see your Indian parked in my driveway.”

“That may ruin your reputation.”

“Sometimes I think maybe if I had a reputation, I could meet Mr. Right.”

“You may meet him, but you’ll probably meet a long line of Mr. Wrongs before you do. We just need to get your workplace cleaned up and you need to stop worrying about finding Mr. Right. You may find that your Mr. Right has actually been right around the corner all along.”

“That sounds like a Fairy Tale.”

“Get your keys out and I’ll walk behind you. I’d hate for your neighbors to see this sexy, naked ass, Fairy Tail that I’m looking at.”

“You make me feel sexy, talking like that.”

“You’re sexy as hell and you don’t have to try. You can leave the vest on for now, if you like. You look damn good in black leather.”

“I’d love to have some of those black leather pants made like the ones you’re wearing, and maybe a vest too.”

“If you’re serious, you need to stop by the cycle shop just down the street from Walmart, where your car is parked. Ask for Josh Mooney, and tell him I sent you. He’ll fix you right up and you won’t have to worry about him hitting on you either.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.