Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to touch you, other than to pull your shirt off, and put this one on you. Believe me, I’m just as anxious to see you naked, as you are to be naked in front of me.”

“After you have me covered again, will you let me see you naked? I have dreamed about us being close like this, but I never gave a thought it would actually happen, especially with me getting naked in front of you this way.”

“I’m not going to tell you what my dreams were about you. You’d run me off and tell me to never come back.”

“Did you masturbate, thinking about me?”

“Yes. Does that turn you off?”

“That makes me shiver, just thinking about you doing that...

“Will you put the boxers on me first? I’m naked underneath this shirt I sleep in.”

“No! I want to see you completely naked. I have wondered long enough and even dreamed, about what you look like naked.”

“Then, I hope you’re not shocked to see that I shave.”

“I love a clean pussy. You would be shocked to learn what I do when a woman lets me see her shaved pussy.”

“TELL ME SEAN!”

“If I do, will you let me show you?”

“Would you really kiss my pussy?”

“Not only kiss your pussy. If I knew you wouldn’t hate me for it, I would ask you to let met me eat your pussy before we jog.”

“I may not be able to jog, if you d0 that to me.”

“Do what?”

“Eat my pussy.”

“Tell me the truth. Would you rather I did, or didn’t eat your pussy?”

“Joanna shaved my pussy, then she kissed me there. I thought I would faint, it felt so good.”

“Did you kiss her pussy?”

“Yes, and I loved it so much, we did it again that night and the next morning.”

“Tell me what you want me to do, Carol”

“Take my shirt off and eat my pussy. Joanna has already called me this morning and told me I should expect a text or call from you. My pussy has been wet since she told me that. When I got your text, I thought I would actually experience an orgasm, I was so excited.”

“Did she tell you that I love eating pussy?”

“She told me that - and even now, just talking about it, my pussy is wetter than ever before.”

“I’m going to take your shirt off, hug your naked titties to my naked chest, then I’m going to turn you around so I can see your pussy from behind. Have you ever seen your pussy from behind?”

“No. Would you take a pic of my pussy and show me?”

“Sure. Anything else?”

“Would you take your boxers off too, so I can see you, and feel your naked body against mine?”

“I would love to. If I do, will you bend over and spread your legs so I can take pics of your sexy ass and your pussy?”

“YES YES YES ... Please hurry.”

“Will you tell me, if I make you come?”

“OH YES.”

“I would love a kiss too, while we hug naked.”

“YES, PLEASE KISS ME! I wish I had met you like this years ago when you were in school. I never knew a man could make me feel like this.”

“When we kiss, I want you to kiss me like you kissed Joanna.”

“She told me I should kiss you, just like you kiss me, and I would probably get my come.”

“Come?”

“YES, I want to come when we kiss, and I want to come with you when we fuck. Take my shirt off and hug me. I want you to hurry up and eat my pussy, so we can jog and then come back and fuck on the roof naked. I want to ride your Indian motorcycle naked and fuck naked by the old barn too.”

She was actually smiling as I reached around her to grab her shirt tail from behind.

“Sean, you make me feel so good. I am thrilled that you came to see me. Teach me how to love a man. I’m tired of being alone.”

I known for years her breasts were huge, but I was not expecting to see what I uncovered.

They are not only huge, they are perfect. I remember Joanna telling me they were perfect, and now I can see for myself. They do not sag, even as big as they are. They are not round like a ball. They are perfectly shaped, with nipples as small as Kacey’s.

“WOW Carol. Your breasts are perfectly shaped and they are beautiful.”

“Thank you. Joanna told me you love big breasts and I was hoping you would like mine ... Only she didn’t say breasts, she calls hers titties.”

“What do you call yours?”

“I love my huge titties too, Sean. Kiss me, and kiss my titties. I can get my come, when I kiss my titties.”

Just as I wasn’t sure what to expect when I uncovered her titties, I wasn’t sure what to expect when we kissed. She’s tall, probably no more than four inches shorter than me, and that makes her even more attractive to me. As soon as our lips met, she opened hers just a little, and I felt her tongue teasing me, as if she’s testing me. I met her tongue with mine, and Carol went fucking wild all over me. I couldn’t get enough and wrapped my arms around her tighter, pulling her closer. Her huge titties do not give. They are very firm, to the point of having no cushion whatsoever. I love them, and already I’m thinking, my future bride will also have titties like these - if and when I ever meet that girl.

She was actually trying to fuck me - her pussy was pressing against my cock, and I’m already hard. She opened her legs to let my cock slip between her thighs, then she tightened her thighs. I was slow fucking her as she humped me like a rabbit with my cock sliding back and forth between her legs. I love a woman who can get wet and take my cock without her pussy hurting. This is one pussy I’m going to remember long after I arrive in Tulsa.

“Kiss me again, Carol. Kiss me like you’ll kiss me when you take my cock inside your virgin pussy.”

“OH FUCK SEAN. You say things that make me want your cock right now. I know if we fuck now, we’ll never jog through the park with our boxers on.”

“Do you jog without even a sports bra?”

“I don’t even own one. I hope I never need one.”

“Have you ever thought about meeting a man on a secluded jogging path, who wants to fuck you out there, bent over on that trail?”

“NEVER! Until just now when you asked me that. I can see you making me bend over so you can put your cock in my pussy from behind ... You never did take my pussy pics from behind. Hurry Sean. I want you to eat my pussy, then go jog with me. I want to fuck on the jogging trail, before too many people get there.”

“If they’re already there, do you want me to just pull your boxers down and fuck you anyway, no matter if there are men and women watching us?”

“OH MY GOD! You’re making me come again. Hurry and eat my pussy. I need you damn it. I need your cock.”

“You didn’t answer me.”

“YES! FUCK YES! I would love to be seen bending over with your cock buried in my pussy all the way ... Even if there were three or four couples, as long as they watched and didn’t come on over, or call the police.”

“I brought a do-rag for you, with the Indian Logo on it. I’m going to braid your hair - and when we fuck, I’m going to pull your braids as I ram my cock inside your pussy.”

“Eat my pussy! I - am - fuckin - on - fire for you!”

“Can you touch your toes?”

“YES, YES I CAN. Put your cock in my pussy when I bend over.”

“No, we’re saving that for the jogging trail, remember? I want this to be so special for you, so you’ll remember your first time forever.”

“But you’re killing me by making me wait.”

“Just think how good it will be when I eat your pussy - then when we fuck on the jogging trail...

“Kiss me again, then turn around so I can take some pics of your sexy ass before you bend over.

This time, it was I, who almost didn’t break our kiss. If we keep on, I’ll have to be careful, or this beautiful, sexy young woman could disrupt my plans for the future.

“Stand with your elbows up, hands behind your head, fingers dug into your long hair - and spread your legs wide. YES! You do that so easily, I would love to take many more naked pics of you, if we didn’t need to keep these private.”

“You can take as many you like, any way you want, as long as we keep them on your phone and mine.”

“There is one I would love to take, and have you send to Joanna.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.