Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Hey Joanna. I was just visiting with a an old friend this morning, and your name came up. I called to see how you’re doing?”

My name came up? Who were you talking to. Where are you anyway, I knocked on your front door and back door too, when I saw your car at home. I called your land-line and no answer, I was about to call your cellphone when Sir Roy Junior came home for lunch.”

“I’m with a friend. The one who called me last night.”

ARE YOU REALLY? Where are you? Did you get to ride his Indian yet?”

“Yes, he came to get me at ten and we’re out here near the park, at a hidden valley he knows about - from back in his high school days.”

DAMN GINA! Is he listening to us?”

“Yes, and he smiled when you asked that. You should see his naked chest. The man is tan as a Mexican, and he has muscles on top of his fuckin muscles! Girl, I honestly believe he has muscles on his cock, the way he can fuck. Oh, and you should see his ass! I have never in my life even seen pics in a magazine, of a man with an ass like his. I’ll have to send you a pic of his ass with his butt muscles clenched down tight. That alone is enough to make a woman like me, want to fuck him.”

Gina, please don’t tease me in front of him. Tell him I said HI, and that I hope I get to meet him ... some day - maybe.”

“He heard you and asked me if he can talk to you. You really need to hear his voice. Even over the phone, he sounds like a stud.”

GINA! Don’t say that - he’ll know we’ve talked about him like that.”

“Here he is, Joanna. Please don’t be shy, he’s just as sweet as he is handsome - and all those tall tale we’ve heard about him, are flat out lies. The man’s cock is way the hell larger than what we were told.”

OMIGOD GINA! I can’t believe you said that in front of him.”

“Hello Joanna - Sean O’Hara here. I hope you didn’t hear what Gina just said just as I took the phone from her.”

Sean? OMIGOD! It’s really you, isn’t it?”

“Yes, and I hope you don’t mind that I’m talking to you like this. I know you’re married, but Gina was showing me some pics of her - and she had one of you. I nearly went crazy when she told me you were her neighbor. Then she told me you’re married - and I could have cried.”

Oh Sean ... I know you’re just teasing me. Which pics did she show you? I hope it wasn’t any of the ones where she and I were acting silly and took naked in her bathroom that day.”

“I don’t remember seeing any that were taken in a bathroom. Does she have those on her phone, or are they just on your phone?”

Both of us took them. I’m so glad you didn’t see those, I would be so embarrassed.”

“If I find them on her phone, will it be alright if I look at them?”

Sean! We’re naked in those pics!”

“Please tell me that you won’t hate me if I do look at them ... Wait just a minute, I need to take my cellphone away from Gina. She wants to send some pics of her and me naked, that we took just a few minutes ago, and I don’t want to embarrass you like that.”

OH DAMN! Tell her to send them to me, already.”

“She heard you and you’re probably going to see a strange number show up on your phone. Just delete the text and you won’t have to look at our naked pics ... Joanna? Are you there?”

I was laughing like hell and so was Gina, then Joanna came back.

Sean?”

“Yes, are you mad at me?”

OH - MY - GOD! I have never seen or heard of anything like you. I mean, you-really-are-BIG, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I may as well confess, since Gina has already sent some of the pics we made with my cellphone. I’m just glad I had her phone. She took some with my cock buried inside her pussy ... OOPS, I’M SO SORRY, Joanna! I’m so used to talking like that, since Gina told me she loves to hear me talk nasty as we fuck...

“Joanna? Did you cut me off?”

NO! I mean - Sean - please let me talk to Gina. I need to see the rest of those pics you and she took of y’all fucking. I love looking at your naked chest. And your ass! MY GOD, I never knew men could have a cock ... I mean ... well a cock as huge as yours.”

“Then you’re not mad because we sent you some naked pics?”

NO, I love them. I mean, I want to see all of them.”

“But we we’re fucking in the rest of them. Sorry about saying fuck. I get nervous and talk like that. I really wanted to make a good impression on you, because Gina told me she would invite you over tomorrow, when I come see her.”

Sean, it’s okay if you curse on the phone. My sorry-ass husband curses all the fucking time ... See, he has me cursing, he curses so damn much all the time - about nothing.”

“I bet he doesn’t say those words I say, when I let them slip like that.”

Oh-yes-he-does-too. He thinks it makes him a big man when he curses and says words like, motherfucker, cocksucker, and well - you know - pussy, cunt, and cocksucker.”

“That’s just it. I don’t know, but I know when I get angry, or especially excited, like when Gina was sitting on my cock, fucking me like hell. I was cussing and telling her to fuck me harder. I hope you don’t get mad because she called, and I started saying dirty words.”

Sean, please tell Gina to send me all the pics y’all made of you and her fucking. Do this for me and I’ll come over to her house, and meet you tomorrow.”

“Gina wants to take some more pics of us fucking on her bed, and her couch too. Would you take them for us when you come over?”

YES! OH HELL YES! What time will you be there?”

“What time does your husband leave?”

Oh him? He’s leaving town this afternoon. He’s going deep sea fishing with his Daddy and some businessmen who want to build a factory here. He won’t be back for a week. Can you come early? I’m so excited that I get to meet you.”

“Would you take some pics with us.”

You mean ... I mean ... Uh ... with me naked too?”

“Yes, Gina told me you are so damn sexy and that she loves your big titties. Wait, she’s hitting me because I said that. She did tell me that your pussy is shaved just like hers, and I have to tell you, I do love a smooth, slick pussy on a beautiful, naked woman.”

Did she say that? We did compare titties that day, and I’m glad you like smooth pussies too, because I love mine. My sorry ass husband won’t even look at me naked now, since Gina and I shaved our pussies. I don’t give a fuck if the motherfucker never looks at my pussy again. I’ll never let my pussy hair grow and hide my pretty pussy ever again.”

“I don’t blame you. I can hardly wait to see your smooth pussy ... OH WAIT! Gina is showing me all those pics y’all took that day ... Damn, Joanna, you look better than any porn star ever did. MAN ... You sure do have some really big, really nice titties too. I hope you like having your nipples sucked ... OOPS, I meant to say, Gina loves for me to suck her nipples while we’re fucking...

“I need to get off of this phone and put my cock back in Gina’s pussy. Here, you talk to her so I’ll quit making a fool of myself and saying the wrong thing. You have me so excited, I’ll probably be thinking of you while Gina fucks me.”

Bye, Sean. Thanks for talking to me. Thanks too, for telling me I look good - ummm, naked. I’ll see you tomorrow, and you can get ready too, I want to sit on your naked cock too - BY-GOD!

Tell Gina I owe her a big hug and I’ll even kiss her naked butt, for letting me talk to you and for inviting me over tomorrow.”

“Joanna - Gina here. What do you think of Sean? Isn’t he just the most exciting man to talk to?”

OH DEAR GOD, GINA. For the first time in my life, I gave myself an orgasm with my fingers as I listened to him talk. I was so fucking wired and hyper, I had to have some relief. Please tell me this, since you’ve seen my pussy - do you think we can get Sean’s cock inside my pussy?”

“I know we can. Just relax, and rest assured. I’ll help you get his cock inside your pussy, even if I have to suck your pussy to get you ready for him.”

OH DEAR! I’ve almost asked you many times, if you’ve ever done shit like that. Would you let me suck your pussy too? I’ve been so fucking starved for sex, I’m about to have a nervous breakdown.”

“You just relax and I’ll call you when I get home. When did you say Dickhead is leaving?”

He just sent me a text and told me they’re on their way to Florida, and for me to behave myself while he’s gone. I’ll show him how I can behave, as I fuck and suck all day with you and Sean.”

“Why don’t you spend the night with me, since he’s gone? Hold up, I’ll ask Sean if he wants to stay over too.”

DAMN GINA. You have uncovered a diamond mine that lives next door to you. That sexy ass woman needs some loving, and I’ll have her riding naked on my Wild Indian by this time tomorrow...

“Tell her we’ll be there in twenty minutes.”

“Joanna, Sean said we’ll be there in twenty minutes and for you to be sitting on my back steps, naked when we get there ... HELL YES HE DID TOO SAY THAT. That man would fuck you naked in my backyard, if you’ll let him...

“When Sean O’Hara says frog, you better jump. When he says JUMP, don’t even ask how far, just jump on his cock, and fuck like hell!

“When this man tells me he wants some pussy, I sit on his cock and fuck him until he tells me I can stop.”

“YOU WOULD? Then I’ll tell him you and I both fuck him naked in my living room as soon as we get there.”


I stuffed the blankets, and everything else down into the saddlebags, before we mounted up and headed back. Gina is still wearing her long t-shirt, glasses, sandals, and do-rag. I’m down to my do-rag, glasses, cowboy boots and leather pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.