Sean O'Hara: Womanizer - Cover

Sean O'Hara: Womanizer

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sean O'Hara roars into his hometown for the first time since graduating from high school three years ago. His new Indian motorcycle causes quite a stir. Then he discovers many of the girls he knew back then - and some of his former teachers - still see him as a handsome young stud. He rekindles old flames, ignites a few wild-fires among the women and teenagers - and after making sparks fly at City Hall - he leaves his mark on his hometown once again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

“Damn! Who in the hell is that tall leggy brunette chick going there? The one wearing the red skirt.”

I was sitting in a pool hall/beer joint on the edge of town, drinking a few beers - shooting a little pool - and a lot of bullshit - with a few of the guys I graduated with three years ago.

Bart Connolly screamed at me. “That’s my sister, Kacey! You knew damn well that was her. You can just wipe the drool off your chin and forget about her! She’s way the hell out of your league anyway, and besides that, she wouldn’t stop long enough to give you the time of day, much less get on that Black-Ass Indian with you!”

“Hey Man, cut me some slack, will you? I didn’t recognize her in the first place - and just what makes you think Kacey wouldn’t like to take a ride on my Dark Horse Indian?”

“Everybody knows about your reputation as a womanizer. You fuck with my sister - and you and your Indian will both come up scalped.”

Asshole - I didn’t say anything about fucking her! I just asked who she was. You’re the one who told me she’s out of my league and won’t even stop to give me the time of day.”

My best buddy - and Big-Mouth friend - Carlos Sanchez really poured fuel on the fire. “I’m putting my money on Sean O’Hara - Pussy Master Renown - if any of you care to give me some decent odds.”

Charlie Miller jumped on it. “Ten will get you twenty, she won’t even let her sexy ass touch the seat on that Screamin’ Indian of Sean’s.”

“You’re on. Anyone else care to bet against Chief Pussy Master?”

I glared at Carlos, but he was still grinning like hell.

Bart’s asshole-buddy, Jeff Worthless Worthy, threw a dud firecracker in the pot.

“Fifty could get you a hundred - that Sean won’t even get to first base with Kacey.”

Carlos laughed and asked, “How in the hell could you prove it - one way or the other?

Bart is red faced, and I can tell he’s about to bust a blood vessel.

“Cut the crap, you guys. That’s my sister you’re having fun with...

“Sean, you started this shit. Now, just between you and me, let’s see if you’ve got the guts to back up your bucks - and throw down some real money.”

“You’re doing the talkin - but just remember - I was only asking who the hot chick was. Now - put your money where your mouth is - and throw down some double zeroes on your sister’s honor - or get your ass up and go take her home - before she embarrasses you and throws a leg across my Wild-Ass, Dark Horse Indian.”

“Two to one - up to a thousand - that Kacey won’t get on that damn Indian of yours and ride around the block.”

“Carlos, you hold the money. Here’s my five bills - don’t let any of them renege on their bets either.”

I waited until Carlos collected all the bets and listed them, then I covered the other bets, and walked out to get on my Dark Horse.

Parked on a slant, with its tail feathers to the sidewalk, I romped the throttle to let it rattle the windows of the beer joint, before I pulled my do-rag over my long hair, put my aviators on, then pulled my gloves on.

I caught a break in the afternoon college traffic and roared out of there like a cannonball. Half a block ahead, I spotted her walking with three more girls, and rolled up beside them with both pipes rumbling loud and nasty - as I walked my Indian along with them.

“Kacey Connolly! Is that you?”

Sean O’Hara! I didn’t know you were back in town. Is that a new bike?”

“Yeah - just got this one last week. Got back in town late last night to spend a week or two with Mom.”

“Then you’re not here to stay?”

“Naw - wish I was - but I got a job coming up on the first of the month out in Tulsa. I’ve only got a little over two weeks to hang around ... Hey Kacey, no offense, but you sure have come into your own, during the three years I’ve been away ... I’d love to chat some more, but I’m about to get my tail feathers stepped on, with all this traffic backing up behind me.”

“Give me a ride on that Indian - You and I need to talk...

She turned to her friends. “Girls, I’ll call you later - and tell you all about my ride on Sean’s Dark Horse.”

“Put your books in the saddlebag on that side and hop on. You’ll have to hold that short skirt down, or you’ll be flashing your sexy ass at everyone but me.”

With her fingers locked around my waist and her pussy snuggled up against my butt, I hooked my spurs in the Indian’s flanks, and we roared away from her friends like the law was after us.

“This damn miniskirt is blowing up past my belly and it feels like it’s flying even higher in back. I wish I had worn shorts today so we could ride longer. I may as well be butt-naked, riding like this - wearing a thong!”

“If you’d like to ride some more, I’ll swing by your house so you can change. I’d love to take you out through the hills on the old park road, to really give you a thrill.”

“Would you mind if I wear some booty-shorts and a crop-top? I feel so damn wicked with this Wild-Ass Indian pounding its Tom Tom against my butt - I could scream in your ear I’m so excited.”

“You already are, Baby! But you can scream in my ear any time we’re close like this. If you have some really sexy booty-shorts and a short crop-top, wear them and we’ll take some sexy, hot pics of us sitting on my Indian so you can show all your friends.”

“I have a an older, stretch crop-top that barely covers my nipples, now that my titties have grown so much larger. I also have some booty-shorts that Mom told me I needed to ditch - two years ago. I never did, and I put them on last week. Took me ten minutes to get the damn things up over my fat butt. There’s no way I’ll ever be able wear a thong under those trashy-ass little shorts.”

“I love ‘em already. I wish you didn’t have classes tomorrow, I’d ask you to ride over to Morrilton with me to pick up my check. You could really show your ass and really be daring, since no one would know you, even if they did see your naked butt.”

“I only have one class tomorrow and it’s from 8:30 ‘til 9:30. I can leave my books in my locker and bring one of my really daring miniskirts and a crop-top, to change into after that class.”

“Tell me where that shy little girl went, who used to duck her head and blush, whenever I’d come around?”

“She grew up one day - and now, she wants to have some fun with this handsome young stud on his big Dark Horse Indian that makes my titties tingle and my pussy seep.”

“Your pussy is seeping - Huh? Wow, you have grown up. How old are you now?”

“I’ll be eighteen tomorrow, and since I’m too old for birthday parties, I’d love to have a really hot party - with just you and me.”

“Plan on it, Kacey - and I’ll get you something really special for your birthday.”

“I was talking to Patsy Ramsey last week and your name came up when she mentioned you and Charlotte dating during your senior year - up until y’all graduated.”

“Really? How are Patsy and Charlotte doing?”

“Charlotte married Glenn Stokes last year. I’m not sure if you ever knew him, but he’s a State Game Warden, and she told Patsy that he’s gone most all nights, chasing poachers during hunting season. Patsy was dating that creepy Harold Estes, until he kept hounding her to let him see her naked and feel her titties every time they were together.”

“So, how did my name come up in the middle of all that shit?”

“Patsy told me that she saw you and Charlotte fucking every Friday night, back when you and she were dating.”

“OH HELL! Charlotte never told me that Patsy was home. I hope she didn’t tell her momma or daddy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.