The Cheater - Cover

The Cheater

Copyright© 2020 by Pettybox

Chapter 11: Joyce Gets Her Due

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Joyce Gets Her Due - Alex finds his desires have not waned as he hit his 50's, but his wife feels old and dried up. He dealt with that for a long time until he gave into a sexual situation that fell in his lap. He still loves his wife, but has no regrets of the affair, and opens the door to other opportunities. He begins a journey to satisfy his wants and needs while still keeping his love for his wife alive, even when his conscience tells him to beware..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When I got home the Hen party was just breaking up and Dory kissed me and thanked me for staying away. It was my pleasure!

After I gave her a little smooch I turned into the kitchen there stood Joyce, helping with the clean-up.

“Well, hello! You miss a good night of getting little tastes of some great food.” She said as a greeting.

“Oh Hi!” I said nonchalantly passing through and circling back to the living room where Dory met me, whispering, “I’m sorry, I should have warned you she was here, I know her voice grates on you, she’ll be gone soon.”

“Dory!” Joyce called out, “Do you think you could give me a ride home. The headlight is out in my cart.”

Dory looked to me and asked, “Can you give her a ride? I’ve already taken my shoes off and I’ve been on my feet all night.”

After cheating on her for the last 3 hours, I could not refuse her.

“OK, I’ll put the tow bar on our cart and bring her home.” I said as Joyce walked in the room.

“That would be great.” Joyce blurted out, smiling at me.

Ugghh, it was about the last thing I wanted to do, I just hoped she didn’t have anything stupid on her mind.

I went out and put the towbar between the 2 carts and said “Let’s go” and Joyce jumped in beside me saying, “Mine’s in neutral, I’m ready!”

Pulling the cart I had to go slow and Joyce wasted no time before talking.

“You’re still the last man I’ve been with, we sure had us some fun.”

“We agreed to NEVER talk about that. Keep it up and I’ll make your ass so red you won’t sit down for 3 days.” I said.

“Oooo, that would be great!” She said hugging up to me.

“Joyce, I mean it! Nothing ever happens again!” I shouted to her.

“OK, I understand. It’s just I liked sucking your dick so much, and the fucking was the best ever.” She said, thinking in her mind that she had dropped the subject.

“Joyce, let’s drop it. You’re going to fuck up my marriage with your easy nonchalant talk.” I said as we pulled up to her little cart garage, that opened at both sides. I pulled through and got out to unhitch her cart and planned to pull out the cul-de-sac for home.

As I bent over she reached between my legs from the back and nudged my junk.

“God dammit Joyce, knock it off. What if anyone saw that?” I asked, getting more pissed off.

She pulled down the little garage door we pulled through and said, “There, no one can see us.”

I was through screwing around with her and came toward her and she mis-read my intent, extending her arms. But I took one of her arms and quickly turned her around and pushed her forward to lean on her cart. In one handful of shorts and panty, I yanked them down to expose her tanned ass with the white stripe between. I took her shoulders and turned her around, her bare ass to me.

“You think you’re cute with the talk, thinking a spanking would be great! Enjoy!” I said as I began to repeatedly hard smack and slap her bare ass until it was glowing red on both sides. She shuffled her feet a bit and I saw her fingertips from the back, she was playing with herself!

I really lost it and the feel of her ass in my hands had me excited, but she suddenly cried hard at the spanking I gave her ass. I stopped and she kept her position just repeating “Oh God, Oh God!” and then there was a splash on the side of her cart. She squirted! She got off on her red ass, the pain, and her fingers!

I gave two extra hard hand slaps on each side and stopped. She remained bent over as if wanting or expecting more, but I was hard as a rock and took out my cock to relieve the fullness in my pants. I began stroking it to get it off.

“Turn around and get your mouth down here!” I told her forcefully and she turned, tears streaming down her face.

“Thank you Alex , that was so exciting.” She said tearfully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.