Fran Finally Fucks Freely - Cover

Fran Finally Fucks Freely

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An older woman gets all the sex she wants for the first time in her life. She explores lots of assorted lovers as she learns her potential.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Double Penetration   Water Sports   Nudism  

*** Fran’s Friend Brent’s Story - Meeting Fran

I’d sure noticed the attractive neighbor woman. After spending some time helping her with some small computer problems and getting more than a few peeks down her scoop necked blouses, I’d beat off to the porn pics I’d found that looked like her.

She seemed to be about my mom’s age, but Mom didn’t look anything like Fran! She hadn’t had children and she played tennis frequently, thus had stayed fairly slim and fit. Her auburn hair was trimmed and short. At 5’2” she was a small but attractive woman. Her tits were bountiful and it might take two hands and a mouth to completely encase each one.

How I wanted to find out! I’d gotten to second base with a few girls but otherwise was just a horny virgin computer geek. As a shy “secret admirer” I’d done what I could to be friendly and make social contact but didn’t dare go further because of the age difference.

I knew she’d lost her husband recently and worked part-time mostly because she needed something to do. Then she spent a long weekend away with a girl friend of hers. That’s when things began to change. For the first time I saw her with a man. He looked to be quite a bit older than she as they went out for the evening. I was out for an early walk the next morning when I saw her kiss him goodbye in her robe. She gave me a big smile as I went past and I jacked off twice thinking about all the implications of the encounter.

I work at home most of the time and the rest of my afternoon was difficult to focus when I discovered a note on my door from Fran. I called her and she wanted my advice about tablet computers. Could I stop over about six the next day?

Showering and shaving “just in case”, I knocked on Fran’s door right on time. My dick jumped when she answered the door in a loose robe with wet hair. “I’ve just gotten home. I hope you don’t mind.”

Who in their right mind would object to a nearly naked woman moving around, offering your favorite beer along with frequent glimpses of her attractive body parts? She finally made a point of looking directly at my swollen crotch, smiling, and saying “At least part of you thinks I’m attractive. Am I correct?”

I was tongue tied, so she said maybe I needed a better look and opened the top of her robe. OMG, they were beautiful and I nodded, still mute.

“What about the rest of me?” she teased as the robe dropped to the floor.

I finally stuttered out something just as she pushed a projecting nipple in my mouth and told me that they loved attention. It DID take both hands to contain just one of her bountiful breasts and soon the other one needed its turn.

As I ravished this cornucopia of female flesh, Fran complained that I had on too many clothes for the kind of fun she wanted, so she undressed me somewhat awkwardly since there was no way I was giving up possession of her bosom. I was, however, distracted by the first female hands to touch my cock since my mother had when I was an infant. She was careful to avoid my likely hair trigger reaction and led me to her bed. When she laid back and opened the gates to heaven, I was treated to my first fragrance of a woman ready to enjoy a man. There it was, the rose-colored petals of a woman’s aroused and open love flower, nicely framed by her reddish pubic hair. It wanted me!

Her hand hardly needed to guide my ready rod as I knelt between her open thighs and slowly put the head of my love shaft into her entrance. I was totally concentrating on the sight and feeling of that simple yet profound act. As I made deeper and deeper penetrations, the sensations became more and more intense. My hand, even coated with lotions, or any of the other things I had tried, had never felt so hot, so wet, or as velvety as this vagina I was filling. When I hit bottom and our pubes mashed together, the sound of Fran’s moan was all it took for a fireball of pleasure to start in my crotch and rush out to engulf my body. I thought my dick was exploding as semen pulsed powerfully into the wondrous receptacle nature made for it. As her cunnie was repeatedly blasted by my hot fluid, Fran tightened her legs around me and came too.

We lay close, exhausted more by the emotional exertion than the physical. Without speaking, Fran began squeezing my partly softened pecker with her crotch. That novel experience re-stimulated my tumescence, and after a bit Fran rolled us over so she could be astride. We were both more relaxed and she began gently using her hips to create great feelings in our genitals while my hands and mouth enjoyed her tits as they hung and swayed above me. I was smiling and laughing as she teased me with her body. Eventually, as our arousal grew, our actions got more intense until we each climaxed again. I got to really observe hers this time before I erupted into her snatch again.

We talked this time. She didn’t let me out of her love tunnel, not that I wanted to leave anyway, and showed me some interesting ways to pleasure each other until I could get fully hard again. When I did, she moved us to the “scissors” position, and we played and banged to another finish. I finally realized what time it was and had to take a quick shower with her, another first for me, and scramble to make a late appointment. I invited myself for a morning visit though.

Fran could cook as well as she screwed, so we enjoyed a leisurely late breakfast. She seemed rather serious and I was a bit worried. I hoped this hadn’t been just a spontaneous fling so she reassured me that it didn’t need to be. I did have some new things to think about, though, as the conversation progressed.

She explained that, until fairly recently, she’d only had sex with her husband. Now she was having the sex life most women have before they marry. Then she said, “I’ve learned that open honesty is the best policy. Can you handle that?” I nodded. She continued, “I really like you. You’re damned good for a beginner so I’d like to see how you improve with practice. But you cannot expect sexual exclusivity from me and I never expect from others what I cannot give. You have seen Ralph. I’m dating and bedding him. There is another man I fuck once a week. And there are some friends of my cousin that I’ll spread my legs for again when I get the chance. It’s likely there will be more in the future. But I’m fair. Carla would enjoy you, and vice versa, I’m sure.”

She looked me straight on, “If your male ego can handle all this, we can have a good relationship. FYI, I have learned to never compare my lovers ... I just enjoy each one for who they are so this isn’t a competitive event! You go home and think about what I have said. If you can accept me the way I am, be back here in an hour. If not, it has been fun, at least.”

Wow! My head was whirling but my crotch was already giving me at least part of the answer. I sat at home sipping some of my favorite whiskey and playing with my mostly hard dick. I tried to apply logic to an emotional decision and finally came up with a very pragmatic answer: “Shared pussy is incalculably better than no pussy.” I’d read plenty of stories about husbands who shared their wives and greatly enjoyed the experience so I figured I was damn fortunate to get those benefits without the burden of matrimony.

In precisely 60 minutes I was knocking on Fran’s door. She met me wearing a big smile and nothing else so I was back in the saddle as fast as we could get horizontal. She kept on smiling for quite a while too, at least between climaxes. While I was recharging my semen stick I quizzed her about her sexual adventures but she said to wait on that for a while.

We did talk about “sloppy seconds” and she admitted they were fun for all. Understanding my curiosity, she asked if I was ready to try some. My dick swelled in her pussy so she took that as a yes. Tomorrow she would be doing her “mercy fuck”, as she called it, and would text me when she was on her way home. It wasn’t far so I needed to be ready.

I was wearing only a robe when she knocked on my door. I gave her a big kiss before she climbed on top. A drop of fresh cum slid out between her pussy lips just before they engulfed my rod. I could see the creamy liquid from another man coating me as she rose and fell. The sensation was amazing, like hot silk. Of course I’d fucked her when she was full of my cum, but knowing this WASN’T mine, and that another male had just been where I now was, and that my cock was covered in “strange” sperm, was incredibly sexy both mentally and physically. I blasted shot after shot of my own wigglers in to join the others.

Fran had commented that my cum blasts were the strongest she had ever felt, usually giving her an orgasm as they hot splashed her cervix. They were the messiest with the sheer amount of man cream involved. She was sure that Carla would want to experience me ... I asked when that might be arranged! Fran had shared the events of that sex-orgy weekend and I was ready to try another mature hottie.

I learned her schedule and she mine. I was the most available of her “studs” so I got the most of her always ready body. Each time I slid my tubular worshipper into her love temple she told me who had visited it since I was there last. Even better, she might call me right after Ralph had spent the night and would require me to taste what he had left before adding my own offering. Dropping her cummy cunt on my cock for a quickie when she got back from Judy’s husband was a fun work break for me too.

We frequently spent nights together. When in her bed I’d get stories about what she’d done there. That inspired me to set up a small wireless camera above her bed. We both giggled when watching a recording of our own carnal coupling, and Fran was hot knowing I could see and hear her with Ralph whenever they screwed with the lights on. She learned how to turn the camera off but never did! The idea of fucking on camera got her hot. The next time Ralph fucked her, she was in my bed watching a rerun while I copied his pecker strokes before he even got home. What fun we were having acting like sex starved teenagers! We were both making up for lost time, big time...

Because we were spending so much time together, we became very good friends, age difference notwithstanding. There were lots of activities, music, food, and other things that we both enjoyed both at home and out. Fran’s rule about openness and honesty had created a high level of trust between us so when she told me that I was “wearing her out”, I knew what she meant and we slowed down a bit. I still got laid almost every day and Fran had her other cocks on a lesser schedule.

*** Expanding my experience

That was just in time to build up our energy for a visit from Carla with her friend Bill. I’d heard a lot about this sexual dynamo that had changed Fran’s life, and indirectly my own. Should I have been surprised when she showed up with Bill, had introductions and a drink, and led me to Fran’s big bed? I got my brains screwed out! And the sights and sounds of Fran and Bill banging away right next to us didn’t calm the situation down at all! I felt Fran reaching over to touch us during lulls in their action, and she made a few ribald and encouraging remarks too. I collapsed and was awakened for dinner, which we didn’t bother to get dressed for.

The next go with Carla let me appreciate the differences among women. Besides her different outside body size and shape, I noticed the difference in the tightness and texture of her vagina. My dick is long but somewhat slender. While women like the way it rubs their cervix and the end of their canal, I have to be careful about thrusting too hard. Carla loved it hard and especially liked my deep and plentiful semen shots. After cleaning herself out I got my first piece of “ass” too. When I finished she was loose and lubricated for Bill as well. Fran passed on the opportunity for now.

I had been introduced to “golden showers” by Fran during our experimental phase and Carla wanted to try it too. She loved getting a wet orgasm from a strong stream of hot pee on her clit and it tickled her nipples too. She reciprocated by piss massaging my hard cock, then rubbing her slit along the wet shaft until I came all over my pee soaked belly.

It was a wild fuck-filled weekend and we made plans to visit her in a couple of months. Fran laughingly said it would take that long for us to save up enough energy!

*** Playing with Patti

With the social skills Fran had taught me I had the confidence to ask out some women my own age and was surprised how easy it was to bed them after a few dates. I used condoms with them, of course, but even then they all remarked how much they enjoyed banging me and made it obvious that they wanted more. We would even double date with Fran and Ralph, whom I was getting to know. Of course Fran and I would share body parts and stories as soon afterwards as possible.

One woman, in particular, I especially enjoyed being with. Patti was a couple of years older than me. Really cute with long red hair, freckles, and nice C-cup tits. Somewhat wide hipped but that was real comfortable when filling her lightly crimson furred cunnie. It tasted great too. We met at a computer club meeting and she made it obvious she wanted to get to know me better. It only took two dates before she got naked in my bed and seemed eager to try new things so I wondered how much experience she had in the sack.

Patti would only go out with me on Wednesday nights after the club meetings and would spend the night although she was out the door very early in the morning. About the fourth time we climbed in bed, Patti had a request, “Can I enjoy you bare? It doesn’t seem like real sex to me without feeling skin on skin and getting a man’s cum inside. I know you are being careful and I trust you for that. I’m only fucking one other guy and he’s my husband.”

“Your WHAT!”

“You heard me right. He knows where I am and what I’m doing. It was his idea, actually.”

“I’d like to know more but could it wait until we’ve had our fun?”

The new intimacy made the sex better for both of us. Not just physically but emotionally too. We both said some pretty erotic things to each other as we built to powerful climaxes. I gave her plenty of cum and she sure noticed the hot blasts, shaking with her climax soon after mine.

Then we talked, although it was mostly Patti telling her story. She’s been married nine years and has an 8-year-old boy and 6-year-old girl. With enough kids, she had her tubes tied. Very little sexual experience before meeting her husband. He’d had a lot since he is five years older. She hasn’t worked much and when the daughter started school got feeling pretty unattractive and uninteresting. Went back to school herself which helped a bit. Asked her husband what she could do to become sexier for him and was surprised by his response. He suggested she go get laid by another guy and tell him about it. She refused until she learned that he had been the “other guy” for a sharing married couple before and even during the time they were dating. He called the wife and Patti talked to her. She was told how much it helped the wife’s self-esteem and self-image, along with her husband’s seeing her as a sexier woman, so their sex life was great. She’d really enjoyed her times with Patti’s husband, of course.

Patti’s first adventure was a year ago with a younger guy from the neighborhood. It was fun even though he wasn’t too skilled. Their married sex life took off. It was like a honeymoon again. Patti felt very female and even initiated sex with her husband more than she had ever done.

Unfortunately, the young man wasn’t mature enough to handle the situation properly after a while so she broke it off. By the time she met me, she was ready to try again. It seemed to be going well ... what did I think?

“Well,” I started slowly, “You’re the first married woman, and I think the first mother, that I’ve had sex with, not that there’ve been very many altogether. I’ve mostly been involved with an older woman who has taught me a lot about good loving.”

Patti interrupted with, “As you know, I’ve not had a lot of experience either, but you’re pretty good as far as I’m concerned!”

I continued, “Just like your husband, I’ve learned that having other sexual partners, under the right circumstances, can be a lot more than just fun. It takes trust, and a mind more open than many people have, to reach its potential. You are making a good start by telling me what is really going on. I really do like you and have no desire to mess up your marriage. I’d feel really good if I’m making it better, so be sure to tell me how it’s going with your husband.”

Patti reached for my pecker and said that her pussy was feeling neglected. She explored it with her tongue and mouth until it was ready to climb onto. As she rode me she kept on talking, “One thing I’ve learned is how different it is to fuck other guys. They touch me differently, they say different things, they move differently, and their cocks are even different inside. Fucking you is like, but not like, fucking my husband. It’s exciting to do both of you not too far apart. God, it makes me feel sexy to open up for a cock when the juice from another one is still in me.”

I agreed, “Yeah, I’ve learned to love ‘silky seconds’, as I call them. Unless you are an insecure male, there’s nothing sexier than a woman who has just gotten a fresh load of semen and sperm where nature intended. Females are designed to attract males and get as much of that baby making stuff pumped inside as possible. Males have a built in desire to have THEIR sperm in the competition so we are more attracted to a sexually active female than one who isn’t. And especially if the female is one that we have a sexual history with ... we don’t want some other guy knocking her up! Even though we may intellectually know she isn’t fertile, the biological drives are still there.”

Patti looked thoughtful and said that helped her understand why her husband got so aroused by her “infidelity”, even though it was with his approval. She mused, “In any case, I’m liking all the attention from the two of you. I’ve already noticed that it is getting just as natural to be naked and intimate with you as my husband. I didn’t expect that.”

In the early morning Patti woke me for a quickie before she left. She grinned as she told me that she would have half an hour between the kids going to school and her husband going to work to give him a “special treat”. She would think about having two different guy’s sperm swimming inside all day and would probably jill off a few times before bedtime sex. She’d tell me all about it next week.

After Patti left I checked the video camera and saw Ralph pulling his dick out of Fran and heading for the bathroom. Fran stayed in bed and signaled to me to come over. As soon as I heard Ralph come down the stairs I joined her and played with her freshly fucked pussy as we talked. I was pretty fucked out but as I told her about my conversation with Patti, Fran’s fingers got me back on the road to tumescence. Finally, I could slide into her still wet and opened love hole and enjoy a leisurely coupling. Ralph doesn’t leave much semen so I got pretty good traction to add my juice to her “honey pot”.

Patti emailed me that her husband had been an hour late for work that morning but left with a huge smile on his face. He’d put two loads of baby batter in with mine and she needed a long nap! I shared it with Fran who got a good chuckle. She was very familiar with other guys’ responses to my big cum dumps.

The next Wednesday Patti emailed me that she wanted to skip the club meeting and come directly to my place. I told Fran that it was probably payback time, and I was right. My dick quickly churned up a white froth of her husband’s fresh cum as she wailed with pleasure.

“And I have a surprise for you too,” I said as I texted Fran. Wearing only a robe which was dropped as the door closed, Fran dropped between the legs I held apart and slurped up the cum of two men. Patti howled with pleasure again as I cupped her tits and kissed her.

I was hard again but decided more formal introductions were in order! Patti surprised me and kissed Fran full on her juicy lips. We all sat back, amazed and smiling.

Patti spoke first, “I’ll be damned! I never expected THAT ... but you can do it again anytime!

Fran responded, “It actually was a first for me too. I’m real familiar with Brent’s taste but always firsthand. It was an interesting ‘cocktail’ of tastes. I assume I got some of your husband’s cum too?” Patti nodded. Fran continued, “I’ve got to get ready for my date with Ralph, so I hope to see you again.” There was three-way kissing and she left.

After we ate we hung around and explored porn video. Patti was amazed at the variety freely available and we saved some that she particularly liked. I noticed that they often starred big titted redheads. Some of the kinky ones made her nipples stand out too and I made mental notes for future fun. I mentioned that there were cameras that were set up to watch people. Not professionals, just amateurs who liked to show off.

Patti asked to see one so I switched to the camera in Fran’s bedroom ... without telling her who it was. We could see an older couple with the woman on top. They were having a good time but when the woman changed position we got a clear shot of her face. Patti gasped, “OMG! It’s FRAN!”

“Yep, and that’s Ralph, one of her regular cocksmen. She usually fucks him on Wednesdays, when I’m busy with you, and then she and I screw in the morning after you two leave. This is a private feed though, and Fran knows it’s there but Ralph doesn’t.”

Patti was hot and I did her doggie while she watched the screen. She woke me in the night for another bang saying she was having a dream about being a porn star. Did I have another camera? I said I’d get one.

The next morning, as we enjoyed our customary coupling, Fran said she noticed the camera light was on and that she’d expected I’d want to do that. She’d had fun with Patti and wanted to get to know her better. I thought the feeling was mutual.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.