High Tides - Cover

High Tides

Copyright© 2020 by Yob

Chapter 6: Almost, Almost, Craps

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Almost, Almost, Craps - New adventures. MERGED CHARACTERS FROM ANOTHER RECENT STORY. An arrogant world altering mission, is dependent upon one less than moral man's whim. Is it Fate? The decision is his because the means to effect change is uniquely his. If Fate placed this power to decide for the world, in his hands deliberately, we can only hope Fate knows what it's doing, is wise in selecting him. Serendipity? Cross your fingers nothing don't happen and the creek don't rise, and maybe it will turn out OK.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Genie   Ghost   non-anthro   Demons   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Necrophilia   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Chief Engineer Sybil suggests. “Do you want me to get steam up?”

“Steam? Aren’t we equipped with diesels? I’m sure I saw some!”

“Auxiliaries. Donkey generators. Main plant is hydro-electric. Steam generated electricity, running electric motors. Nuclear heated steam.” Sybil really enjoys shocking me! My gawd! EROS is a Russian nuclear powered, semi-submersible ex-spy ship! No wonder Lou wanted to own her, and felt compelled to hide her! The ideal smuggler’s ship!

Sylvia believes she will be an asset and an admirable permanent addition to our crew. We agree, so she’s invited to stay. Sybil and I are discussing prerequisites for getting EROS away from Aldabra Atoll, Seychelles. More engineering staff is needed, to closely monitor the reactor. Russian reactors are infamously temperamental. Just as train steam locomotives once were, unique, no two exactly identical. Supervising engineers incorporated personal individual tastes in design elements, into the construction of both machine types. Steam Punk exists from steams earliest ages.

We will need a more suitable place to anchor. Aldabra Atoll, where we are illegally squatting, is one of the world’s most restricted, pristine, ecologically vulnerable, highly sensitive places. There are numerous other remote uninhabited islands. And also, not so remote islands.

Near the resort island of Koh Samui, Thailand, only 3500 miles away, as the crow flies, is an uninhabited, undeveloped archipelago, in the Gulf of Thailand. The Mu Koh Ang Thong group. Only Koh Paluay island among these, is inhabited. It’s comprised of some forty, tropical forested, rock cliffed, limestone islands, and numerous bizarre rocks.

Unfortunately, a thousand extra miles of necessary detour adds significant risks! Geography forbids a straight course to Koh Samui.

Through the Strait of Malacca and it’s infamous pirates, we must pass! Fierce Goblin girl Warrior women are needed! We need a tough repelling defense force against Malaysian cutthroats and pirates! Special Forces Mermaids! With shark jaws and poisoned tridents! Our own Goblin Navy Seals! They already have intimidating green faces!

Sybil and I are going on a recruiting mission. Combat Engineers.

I also want to recruit Will, to help me get EROS unstuck. Gidget would be fascinated by EROS! Invite her to visit. Bebe longs to see Flor. And Nana. Invite them. Oh, and I need to visit Gina, to collect the new gems, and, remind me to get those gems from Nana she keeps for us. What else? What else? What am I overlooking or forgetting?

Almost feeding time for Sally. Mustn’t forget Sally! “Excuse me, Sybil.”

I am not prepared for the shock. Entering Bebe’s and Sally’s stateroom unannounced, I discover them in flagrante delicto!

Legal Definition of flagrante delicto:

in the very act of committing a misdeed was caught flagrante delicto also : in the midst of sexual activity

History and Etymology for flagrante delicto

Medieval Latin, literally, while the crime is blazing

Cite this Entry

“Flagrante delicto.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/flagrante%20delicto. Accessed 12 Aug. 2020.

While the crime is blazing? Can’t phrase it better! Simpler! HOT!

Sally is on her back on the bed, naked, legs in the air. Bebe straddles, squatting between Sally’s legs, she’s also naked. Their juicy genitals are mashed together. Both young ladies exuberantly squirming against each other, and moaning! They’re tribbing! I listen in.

“Do you like it Sally?”

“Un-hun, yes. Oh, yes!”

“Me too, Sweety! Flor is the best. She taught me how. Do you want Flor to teach you?”

“You’re teaching Bebe. I like your teaching me.”

“Do you like my pussy, Sally? The way it feels? Rubbing against yours?”

“I love your pussy, the way it feels, Bebe! I think you like mine, too.”

“Yes, Sally. You have a great pussy, very juicy! I love fucking you.”

“Is this really fucking, Bebe? It’s different when you explained it to me.”

“This is girl-girl fucking, Sally. In some ways, it can be better than boy-girl fucking.”

“How is it better Bebe? I like it a lot! But I don’t know anything about boy-girl fucking!”

“Girls last longer, sometimes a lot longer!”

“Is longer better? I’m getting very strange feelings, Bebe. Vey good feelings. I don’t understand the feelings though. I feel like I’m waiting for something, but searching for it, almost finding it. Is that normal?”

Yes pretty pussy Sally. When you find it, you will be very surprised how special it is. A treasure, Sally. Once you find it, you will always hunt for it again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.