High Tides - Cover

High Tides

Copyright© 2020 by Yob

Chapter 33: FROSTY HOT

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: FROSTY HOT - New adventures. MERGED CHARACTERS FROM ANOTHER RECENT STORY. An arrogant world altering mission, is dependent upon one less than moral man's whim. Is it Fate? The decision is his because the means to effect change is uniquely his. If Fate placed this power to decide for the world, in his hands deliberately, we can only hope Fate knows what it's doing, is wise in selecting him. Serendipity? Cross your fingers nothing don't happen and the creek don't rise, and maybe it will turn out OK.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Genie   Ghost   non-anthro   Demons   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Necrophilia   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

“Aunt Lillith! This is a nice surprise.” Thanks, bitch, for ruining everything. She has usurped my carefully chilled playmate, and spoiled my plans for this evenings entertainment. Fucking her cold corpse. How long has she been sitting here on my bed waiting for me? Hell, I don’t give a shit about her having to wait, my concern is, how long has she been outside the cooler, warming in this tropical heat?

“How do you feel? How is Will and the others? Can I offer you a cold drink?”

“Actually, my so charming and sexy nephew, it’s awfully warm in here. Can you adjust the air conditioning to colder? Please, something very cold, lot’s of ice, non-carbonated, iced tea would be nice, if you have any.”

“Maybe you’re catching a chill, Aunt Lillith. Let’s take your temperature.” In a large medical cabinet in my room, are many assorted first aid supplies. I remove a futuristic looking pistol. Aiming the electronic pyrometer at her forehead, I squeeze the trigger and read her temperature as 57 degrees F. This is external skin temperature, core temperature will be lower still. She’s still cold! I have a hard-on. Lillith quickly notices, her eyes magnetically drawn to it, grins appreciatively.

“Well nephew! Apparently you ARE pleased to see me.” Aunt Lillith, the succubus demon, grins demoniacally.”I’ve heard unsettling news, concerning YOU!”

“Shouldn’t pay any mind to gossip, Aunt Lillith. Most is exaggerated and vicious envious backstabbing.”

What has she heard? My adventures of late are many and varied. For someone only twelve days old, I’ve lived a full life.

“Oh, my source is reliable, I assure you. You would be astounded if you learned who it is.” Lillith is insufferably conceited about her secret. Easily deduced.

“Mama Ava confided about the resurrection of your putrefying cadavers?”

Bingo. Lilith’s expression turns churlish. Surly and ungracious. She dislikes her needling thrusts being parried.

“Yes, and well, now I owe you, I expect you imagine, a debt of gratitude?”

“You are quite welcome, Aunt. My pleasure.” Demons aren’t by nature gracious.

“Exactly! The pleasure you took! That was the interesting news I heard, concerning you!” Lillith is grinning broadly, a formidable carnivorous display.

“So, there’s no need to ask, if you liked it, is there, nephew? Obviously you enjoy defiling my poor helpless, unable to defend itself, cold, lifeless body. Next, you smuggled it here, intending to continue with, who knows, what despicable, low, perverse, degenerate sexual activities you have deviously imagined and planned. Don’t deny it, you ghoul! Confess your unholy desires. Auntie will reward you.”

“You’re correct Aunt Lillith, it’s I who should thank you. Thank you for the great pussy. Even dead, your pussy is better than many warmer bodies. I appreciate, and care for, will maintain your body in a clean, healthy condition for my own selfish pleasure. I want to frequently fuck your deliciously cold thrilling dead cunt. Often! My ghoulish confession suit you? What reward do you temptingly dangle?”

Aunt Lillith spreads herself wide upon my bed. “ME! I need to get something hot inside me. I’m cold!”

“Certainly. I can offer coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate, instant soup, and a hot Jello drink. Which would you prefer?” Standing at my compact coffee bar, a carafe of hot water already heated, I wait with ingredients and clean mugs for her selection.

“I prefer your big hot cock thrust into the heart of me, like a fiery poker.” As the lady desires.

Oh, she’s frigid. Much colder than the thawed, near ambient temperature cadavers I reanimated on the floor in Gidget’s house. The cold is achingly cold to my glans and testicles. Lillith wraps her high chill arms and icy legs around me, making me shiver with delight, and my teeth chatter.

“Fuck me, my hot ardent corpse fucker. Warm me with your sick passion.” Lilith begins humping me, rocking her hips. Presses her cold lips to mine in a kiss. Her pussy wets, with cold viscous juices. Her wet cold pussy writhes on my cock. Her hard cold nipples feel like they’re drilling ice fishing holes holes into my chest. Damn. All this cold is a delicious counterpoint, relief for the tropical heat. This is pussy to die for. This is extraordinary. This is fucking worth writing home about!

Cum-ming feels like having a tooth pulled from an phantom aching jaw located in my groin. It’s so intense it hurts. Withdrawing my cock, it’s covered with our cold sluggish juices. Appears covered in hoar frost. Resembles some ICE SICKLE.

“Was it as satisfying as you would wish, Ghoul?” Lillith thinks to shame me. I’m completely enamored of her frosty body, and ecstatic over the experience. No shame to stretch and increase. No chinks to get hooks into, to tear at me with. I’m cool collected as much as she is chilled and congealed. I like it and plan more of it.

“I must leave you now, nephew. This was intended as my thanks to you for rescuing the bodies, but I enjoyed it so much, it feels like my debt to you was increased, not even partially repaid. It was the best orgasm I’ve ever known. When you ejaculated in me, it felt like an incendiary bomb exploded in my guts. I’m still trembling. I am tempted to leave you a spark, a bit of essence, enough of a spirit splinter, to allow the body to become wet with desire, to hump you, to embrace you in passion, and to orgasm. Or is dead and unresponsive your preference?”

“Responsive will be appreciated Aunt. Damn, you’re a great fuck! Thank you.”

“I don’t know when I or any of the others might bre...” Lillith is gone.

Alone with her cold body. Examining her, it, I notice a hint of light in the eyes, not previously there. Lillith promised to leave a spark. Curiosity and, I’ll admit, a perverse lust prompts me to mount Lillith’s corpse a second time. Even more confident now, because no one is here to critique my, my ... anything I choose to do.

Cold. Wet and cold Brrr! Beginning to thrust, I’m aware the knees are lifting and tilt further outward. The pelvis rotates up, offering the pussy more prominently. The nipples thicken, visibly stiffen. The tip of the tongue protrudes and slices through the lips, wetting them. In preparation for a kiss? Why not. Kissing the corpse, gets me kissed back. Nice. Increasing my rhythm, the bodies arms lift and fold over me, an embrace. Except the hands are on my ass cheeks, urging me on.

The legs lift, the heels by my ears are wobbling around in the air, as my thrusts rocks the body. Capturing them in my arms, I hook them on my shoulders. Our motion is becoming steadily more violent. Mostly mine, but the body responds in kind, and a bit more. Escalating our rate of fuck. A moan. Did she moan? Yes, there it is again. Time to put the spurs to her and head into the homestretch. My mouth is near an ear, and unwittingly, in the passion of the moment, I say,

“I love you.” The head jerks violently twists toward me, the eyes on fire with lust. A slow smile curls her lips. Then she begins to keen. “EEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Shuddering, spasming, the corpse orgasms in tremendous jerks, and convulsions. The pussy contracts on my cock, seizes it, squeezes it, milks it. I cum!

What ever little part of Lillith, she left within her body, must be her best part.

Laying nearly comatose on the soft resilient chill body beneath me, I am completely content. When I feel a gentle hand stroke my hair, I look up and meet those glowing eyes and small shy smile. Before, those eyes were full of nothing but pure unadulterated lust. Now, they’re softer. Adoring. How much of whatever essence, did Lillith leave? This seems to me, nearly a personality, a woman!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.