High Tides - Cover

High Tides

Copyright© 2020 by Yob

Chapter 11: CRACKS OF DAWN

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: CRACKS OF DAWN - New adventures. MERGED CHARACTERS FROM ANOTHER RECENT STORY. An arrogant world altering mission, is dependent upon one less than moral man's whim. Is it Fate? The decision is his because the means to effect change is uniquely his. If Fate placed this power to decide for the world, in his hands deliberately, we can only hope Fate knows what it's doing, is wise in selecting him. Serendipity? Cross your fingers nothing don't happen and the creek don't rise, and maybe it will turn out OK.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Genie   Ghost   non-anthro   Demons   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Necrophilia   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

This is EPIC There’s a knock at the door.

“We’ll have to finish in another place Mom.”

My cock’s still buried in Mom’s exquisite pussy! I’m not leaving her pussy, just the ranch!

I hope the engineers I asked, emptied the stateroom of furniture!

I’m cumming! And we’re going!

Otherwise? Crash! Bam, Boom! Pain! Agony! Misery! Nothing!

Nothing? Nothing at all! Nowhere! Mom appears unconscious!

Curtains.

Cafe curtains.

You do know what cafe curtains are? Sure you do!

Maybe don’t know what the style is called? I’ll ‘Splain it to you.

Half curtains, over the bottom half the window. A ruffled top above.

That’s what I’m looking at! The cafe curtains fluttering in the opened window. First rays of dawn shining in Mom’s cottage bedroom. Crack of dawn? Or crack of doom? What happened?

Nothing happened. We went nowhere.

We are in Mom’s bed, in Mom’s bedroom, in Mom’s cottage, and I’m in Mom’s pussy! I just ejaculated mightily inside Mom’s pussy.

I can’t believe teleportation was aborted because of an ejaculation! Not the first time ejaculation postponed things, I’m sure! Is teleport still pending? Did we fall through the cracks?

Getting up, I look back at Mom. She seems peaceful enough. She’s sleeping. Has nice dreams. Smiling a little. Beautiful!

My cum leaking from her slightly gaping cunt. Lovely tranquil picture.

Stay with me! I know this is boring! Wait! Please? Don’t go!

Tranquility, along with everything else we think we know, is just an illusion. Want me to explain that? Wish I could! I need to pee.

Thats why I pulled out of my delicious mother and got out of bed. Why I left the bedroom, entered the parlor, because I need to pee! Going to the outhouse behind the bungalow, I exit through the kitchen door. Closer to the outhouse, AND I don’t want to meet whoever it is on the front porch that knocked on the door.

Let me catch my breath! Stepping outside? Nope! I stepped through the kitchen door, into the still furnished small stateroom aboard EROS!

Speechless, I’m froze, posing in a “I don know!” helpless shrug.

Now! My turn! ‘Splain it to me! Send me a text, and explain this!

Oh! Oh, my, this is embarrassing. I need a mop. Don’t need to pee now. Yes, you might say, I’m a little unsettled! Don’t go? Oh?

That wasn’t you that said ... never mind.

“Just got up to pee, Mom!” Shouting through the still open kitchen door, loud enough to carry all the way to the bedroom.

Hurry! Mom’s coming! Where’s the mop? In the head! Get it! Hurry!

“This is nice, son. Is this where you planned to bring me? Where is the outhouse? Did you have an accident?”

“Haha, just a bit of a rough landing, Mom.

Nothing to worry about, I got it covered. (mopping vigorously) The outhouse, we didn’t bring with us (thankfully).”

“Here’s your new modern bathroom Mom, instead.”

“Oh, how nice, thank you! How convenient! How sparkling clean and shining!” Mom’s eyes sparkle more brightly than the fixtures. She goes in and closes the door. After a few minutes, I hear the toilet flush.

“Baby?” I’m summoned. The door clicks and opens. “How does this shower work?”

It’s a high tech, big knob, near infinitely adjustable temperature, combined valve control. Confusing to anyone whose never seen one before, but quite simple to operate when you know how.

We are both naked, so, I twist open the valve knob to midway, wait a few seconds, test the temperature of the spray, adjust the variable spray nozzle over head, to wide and gentle, adjst the temperature setting a tiny bit, and guide Mom in under the water.

“Wonderful! Do you think I’ll be able to learn how to do all that?”

Dumb-Ass! Should have left the shower head alone. I made it look too complicated, with multiple controls. Confused Mom.

“It’s simple Mom.” I shut the water off, turning quickly total counter clockwise until it reached the stop. Turned it back on, to the middle and a smidgen more, where it was before.

“Can I try it?” Mom played with the control a bit, discovering too cold, too hot, and just right. FF and on. Expert after one lesson.

“And what about this?”

I explained the shower head twisted to four different settings. One pulse jets, the other three, varied width and velocity of spray. Tighter the cone, more forceful the spray.

Mom caught on to that quickly too! I’m leaving her to enjoy her shower, for as long as she wants. EROS makes her own fresh water, and nuclear powered steam, means unlimited hot water. Not reactor water, of course. Heated via heat exchanger new freshwater. Mom wants me to stay and scrub her back.

I run leaving wet footprints, through the connecting door, to my own stateroom and head, and grab my wash cloth, soap and shampoo. There were none in Mom’s head. I looked.

Back under the spray with Mom again, I’m soaping up her back.

I’d enjoy a career of this, if all my clients could be gorgeous looking women like my Mom! Looking at her gives me a hardon!

Mom’s leaning forward, head under the spray, one hand supporting herself, pressed high on the shower stall wall. Her other hand holds her thick mass of hair piled on top of her head. So leaves her neck and back bare for me to wash.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.