A New Chapter in Her Life - Cover

A New Chapter in Her Life

Copyright© 2020 by Carnal Pleasures

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jenna married the love of her life, Rick. Or so she thought. When the relationship with her husband becomes abusive, she decides to head to LA, with her cousin. She hopes that some time apart will help both her and Rick put the past abuses behind them, and start a new chapter of their life together. However, she soon meets new friends who welcome her with open arms and show her there is so much she has been missing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Jenna woke late the next morning alone in bed. She looked around for Cindy but didn’t find her. Stretching her arms, she happily thought about what happened last night and let out a satisfied moan. She closed her eyes, let one of her hands slowly trace her contours down to her pussy imagining her soft touch was Cindy’s hand working her velvety pussy. With a slight smile, she bit her bottom lip and let her fingers slowly twirl around her awakening clit.

Jenna heard a slight cough and opened her eyes to find Cindy watching her.

“Playing without me?” Cindy asked with a grin.

“How long have you been standing there? Why not join? I was just remembering last night and how good you were. I don’t know why we never did that before.”

“I would, but sadly I’m not the one on vacation.”

“You could play hooky and we could spend the day naked.”

“I will have to take a raincheck unfortunately, I would lose my job if didn’t show today.”

Cindy moved to her dresser and finished getting things together for work.

“You know, you watching me play with myself kinda turns me on.” Jenna mentioned as she spread her thighs wide and continued to slowly tease her fingers in and out of her pussy as she looked directly at Cindy.

“And, well, I guess we’re kinda even. I couldn’t help watching you and Eli one day when I came back to the apartment the other day. I didn’t mean to, but I couldn’t tear myself away. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you sooner.”

“Nothing to be sorry about. Actually, Eli and I perform better with an audience,” she replied as she walked over the bed. She winked as she bent down and hungrily sucked on one of Jenna’s nipples and used one hand to help Jenna finger herself.

Jenna arched her head back and with the other hand pressed Cindy’s hungry mouth against her tender breast.

“Mmmmmm, that’s so good!” Jenna cooed.

Cindy reluctantly broke away and brought her now slick fingers to Jenna’s mouth where she eagerly cleaned her own juices from them.

Cindy slowly removed her hand from Jenna’s hungry mouth and started heading out. “Enjoy your day! But I will have a surprise for you later tonight!”

“What surprise?” Jenna asked just as Cindy opened the door to leave.

“The men invited us to another bonfire,” she answered back over her shoulder. Then was gone.

Jenna, thought about her last encounter with Jim. Allowed herself to sink into the pillows and went back to work pleasing herself as she thought of Jim’s cock ... and Eli’s.


Cindy arrived home later than planned. “Sometimes my boss is such an asshole. And Karla is such a bitch!”

“What happened?” Jenna asked looking up from the book she was reading on the couch as Cindy came barging through the door.

Cindy threw her keys and purse on the table and slumped on the couch next to Jenna.

“Karla, my coworker, left work early and didn’t get anyone else to cover her shit. So, I was stuck having to do her work. And Joe, my boss, I swear Karla is fucking him, does nothing about her! She gets to do whatever she wants and never get in trouble.”

“Well, work is over and I think the guys should have the bonfire going by now. Go change. I already have towels and stuff ready to go!”

Jenna gave Cindy’s thigh a firm squeeze and rub.

“Mmmmm. That feels good. I bet you give great massages.”

“I think my hands may be good for more than that,” Jenna replied as she slapped Cindy’s thigh.

“Ok ... ok ... I’m going. But you will give me a massage!”


Cindy and Jenna arrived at the beach to find a roaring fire with Eli struggling with a stub of a cork that was stuck in one of the wine bottles.

“Having problems getting your little cork out?” Jenna asked as they placed there things down around the fire.

Jim and Cindy laughed as Eli almost dropped the bottle.

“Whow, Jenna was that you? You’ve been so quiet and acted so reserved since you arrived! And now you are all jokes.” Eli replied. “And no, I’m not having a problem. Mr. Neanderthal overthere,” Eli gestured towards Jim with his head, “tried opening this bottle and broke the cork off in the bottle.”

“I find that hard to believe. He didn’t have a problem the other night, did he Jenna?”

It was Cindy this time who joked and both Jenna and Jim blushed at the question.

Jenna regained her composure. “No he didn’t, but to be honest I got it out for him.” As she winked back at Cindy.

Just then, after some effort, the cork finally gave way with a resounding pop.

“Drinks all around,” Eli said as everyone laughed. He filled the plastic cups and handed them around.

The couples sat around the bonfire talking about just about everything and laughing at the occasional funny story. Throughout the conversations, the wine freely flowed.

Eventually Eli and Cindy started a whispered conversation that got Cindy blushing. Then Eli reached an arm around Cindy and give her a warm embrace while attempting to tickle her with his other hand.

It didn’t take long for Eli and Cindy to start openly fondling each other.

Eli kissed Cindy along her forehead and cheek. He gently nibbled one of her ears and then worked on her slender neck.

Cindy was breathless as Eli’s mouth lavished her with attention. Using one hand to hold Cindy close, the other worked slowly over her breasts, gripping them firmly in his strong hands. After massaging each he then used two fingers to find her prominent nipples under her bikini. Rolling the covered nub between his fingers, pinching and teasing. Eli alternated between her tits and would occasionally change the pattern and give the nipple several short tugs or roll it between his thumb and forefinger before returning to gently stroking the whole mound.

Jenna’s already firm nipples grew even harder as she fantasized about how Eli’s hands would feel if they were playing with her tits instead of Cindy’s. She could almost feel the warmth of his flesh on hers.

Jim had moved nearer and was gently kissing her neck, ears and throat. As his lips moved to cover hers, Jenna leaned toward him, arching her back so that her tits pushed against Jim’s chest with aching desire. Her tits reached out to his bare skin as if they were offering themselves to him as a precious gift.

While Jim moved his hungry mouth down to her neck, Jenna couldn’t help watching the other couple.

Jenna saw Eli reach around to unhook Cindy’s bikini top then pulled it away. Eli watched with obvious relish as her pendulous tits swayed from side to side before settling into his waiting hands.

Jenna’s flesh seemed to cry out for the touch of a man’s hands. Jim was kissing her with considerable force, thrusting his long tongue into her open mouth, caressing her tongue, first with tender flicks then stronger thrusts. But he did not move his hands to her body. Although she had flattened her tits against him, Jim seemed unaware. Finally, in desperation, Jenna reached down to Jim’s free hand and slipped it under her top and onto her heaving tit.

Immense relief flooded over her as she felt his warm hand grasp her aching nipple and begin to massage it. Every nerve ending in her body seemed to be quivering with desire, and she was no longer conscious of the other couple or anything beyond her own burning lust.

Her hand darted between their bodies to squeeze Jim’s stiffening prick in encouragement as he lowered her body on a nearby blanket.

One of Jenna’s knees was cocked up to display her covered yearning cunt. She hooked one finger under the thin bikini fabric and pulled it to the side revealing a wet pussy that gleamed in the firelight as she started to rub her clit.

Her stomach betrayed her quickening breathing as Jim’s hands removed her top and then moved lightly over her exposed flesh. The heat from his hands ignited her passion further as they kneaded her waiting tits.

Jenna was moaning with pleasure and rocking from side to side to increase the pressure of his actions. Her motions splayed her legs farther apart and she dipped her fingers in and out of her cunt.

Jim’s cock ached within the tight constraints of his boardshorts. He pulled the garment down over his legs to free his bulging prick. Using his knees to move Jenna’s legs even farther apart, he slid his fingers along her already-juicy slit until he could insert two fingers into her clutching cunt. With his other hand, he parted her inflamed folds to reveal her hooded little clit. As he continued to hold her lips apart, he leaned close and stroked across her clit with his tongue, sending shivers through her body. His finger sank deep into her pussyhole as he lapped at her clit. Sucking her clit into his mouth, he worked his tongue over her clit in slow circular motions while pulling gently as he sucked on it. Jim continued to nurse on it while he pummelled his fingers in and out.

Jim’s prick swayed in the cool night air as he leaned over her beautiful figure. Jenna’s body writhed in abandon as Jim worked his tongue from her clit to her probing fingers and savoring the sweet juices that flowed. Moans of pleasure and need filled the air.

Jenna held her eyes tightly shut to close off anything which might distract her from the glorious sensations she was experiencing. Her entire world consisted only of Jim and the wonderful things he was doing to her. She did not notice that the other couple had joined them.

Eli sat a few inches from Jenna’s hips watching avidly. Cindy moved to the other side. and stroked Jim’s prick and balls as he continued to feast hungrily on Jenna’s pussy.

Cindy let her skilled hands rove across his taut body, tantalizing him with her caresses and nails raking his back. Then she moved to cup his large balls. His sack swinging as he hunched over Jenna. She gripped his balls firmly, squeezing and gently rolling them in her hand. Cindy rolled them in the palm of her hand using her thumb and middle fingers to nudge them in one direction or the other. Her hand closed around his hanging balls, she continued to alternate squeezes and tugs followed by occasional soft jabs with one of her fingernails.

After a time, Cindy slipped her hand up toward his swollen cock and pressed his prick with surprising force and then loosened her hold to begin a feathery stroking. These attentions caused his big cock to expand, and a glistening drop of precum appeared on its tip. Slowly her fingers closed around his prick to increase the pressure as they slid up and down its length. Cindy’s thumb pushed on the ridge that extended the length of the underside of his cock with each stroke, pausing from time to time to massage his prick’s base with a digging movement of her thumb. Her movements matched the pace of Jim’s fingerfucks into Jenna’s dripping cunt.

Eli sat nearby, watching the three of them. When Jim could no longer wait, he pulled away from Cindy’s hands and pushed his overheated cock into Jenna’s waiting pussy. Immediately Eli moved forward, leaned down and drew one tit into his mouth as he slipped his hand around the other one. Unlike Cindy’s mammoth tits, Jenna’s were a perfect handful.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.