A New Chapter in Her Life - Cover

A New Chapter in Her Life

Copyright© 2020 by Carnal Pleasures

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenna married the love of her life, Rick. Or so she thought. When the relationship with her husband becomes abusive, she decides to head to LA, with her cousin. She hopes that some time apart will help both her and Rick put the past abuses behind them, and start a new chapter of their life together. However, she soon meets new friends who welcome her with open arms and show her there is so much she has been missing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

The plane jolted and woke Jenna Williamson with a start. There was a dull ding and the fasten seatbelt indicator above her lit.

“Ladies and gentlemen, Please fasten your seat belts...” The flight steward mumbled over the announcing system.

Jenna did not did not like flying and was thankful she was able to sleep for most of it. She gripped the armrest tightly. All she wanted was to get off the plane. She was on her way to L.A. to be with her cousin Cindy for what she hoped would be the start of a new chapter in her life.

Jenna settled back into her seat, shut her eyes again, and began to think of Rick. When she first met him she felt that he was the most sophisticated person she had ever known. Jenna was born and raised in a small town, went to a local university, and never traveled very far outside her small mid-west home. After graduating she worked up the nerve to venture out. She applied for and got a job working in a small legal firm on the outskirts of Chicago.

Although only two years older than herself, Rick seemed to know so much more about the world. He quickly swept her off her feet with his gentle smile and lavish attention.

The morning after their meeting at an office party, a dinner invitation arrived with a bouquet of roses. From then on, Rick had showered her with flowers, little gifts, tender phone calls and texts at unexpected times of the day, and almost-constant attentiveness.

They went to the best restaurants, the theater, camping, and spent many romantic evenings fixing dinner together at Rick’s apartment. After just three months they were married. Her friends and parents thought this was too quick. Jenna naively thought it was a perfect romance; something out of a movie or novel.

Jenna’s experience with men had not been extensive, and Rick had proved to be a skillful and patient teacher. Although they had fucked some during their engagement, it was during their honeymoon that Rick had awakened her to the full pleasures of sex. In slow, deliberate stages, he introduced her to ways of loving that she had never known.

Her thoughts drifted back to the evening that they had celebrated having been married for six months. Rick had sent flowers to her with a romantic note, and she had prepared a special dinner for the occasion. After setting the table, icing the champagne, and putting some soft music on, Jenna went into the bedroom to dress for dinner.

She bought a silk dress to wear for the evening. She loved the feel of silk on bare skin, and knew Rick would be able to clearly see the outline of her rigid nipples through the thin, clingy fabric.

Precisely on time Rick had arrived home with an anniversary gift of a bracelet Jenna had been admiring. The candlelit dinner was perfect, and Jenna was careful to give Rick plenty of opportunities to admire her breasts. She would push her chest out while sitting and would lean over just enough, when pouring him champagne, to let the top of the dress hang open and provide a glimpse of her perky tits.

After dinner, they moved to the living room and sat on the carpet in front of the fireplace to have an after-dinner brandy.

The fire warmed them, and Rick breathed deeply of Jenna’s perfume as he sat close by her. As the brandy began to warm them from within, Jenna relaxed, closed her eyes, and leaned back against Rick’s shoulder.

Looking down upon her, he could see her tiny, taut nipples pushing at the front of her dress as the rhythm of her breathing caused her conical tits to rise and fall.

Supporting her with his right shoulder and arm, Rick moved his left hand to her tits. The silk felt warm and soft, almost like skin, and he ran his fingers slowly down to her nipple. With a single finger he traced the outline of one rigid nipple then the other.

Even before he touched the protruding tips, Rick saw her nipples swelling even more. As he moved his fingers delicately between her breasts, a shudder passed through Jenna’s body.

Rick shifted his position and began a long, slow kiss as his entire hand closed gently around one of her tits. Starting with a very slight rubbing, Rick gradually increased the motions and pressure until he was kneading the mound and milking its tip with sharp tugs.

The nipple of her other tit was straining at the fabric of her dress as Jenna tried to move into a position that would allow her to push her trembling tit against Rick’s strong chest.

Sensing her rising passion, Rick slowly unzipped the back of her dress and let it fall off her shoulders. He laid his luscious bride out on the soft rug. He started laying warm kisses on her eyelids, cheeks, ears, and neck. Rick kissed along the hollow of her neck and along her shoulder as he began to tantalizingly peal the dress off each shoulder until her perfect tits were revealed.

Straddling her, Rick ran first one hand and then both across her flawless, satiny flesh. Cupping her tits in his hands, Rick caressed and manipulated them both before moving his lips to the left tit. With the same measured, deliberate pace, Rick moved his oral attentions from light butterfly kisses to rough, almost-painful, sucking.

After plying each tit with lustful affection, he worked his warm hands and wet kisses down her waist, pushing the dress further down. Jenna lifted her hips to help her husband as he pulled her dress down past her milky-white thighs. Rick’s eyes laid upon her cunt clad in a thong that revealed the wet lips of her flowing pussy.

With a single sweeping motion, he removed the sticky garment. He then laid himself along her side. One hand kneading her tits while the other teased her cunt. She gasped as Rick caressed the folds of cunt - he had tremendous self control - and restricted his explorations to the delicate flesh of her labia.

Jenna tensed and pushed her hips closer to him in an attempt to force his fingers into her wet, hot pussy. Her husband’s only response was to slightly increase the pressure of his touch as he slid his hands over every inch of her body.

Rick smiled to himself as he listened to his young wife’s soft moans. He loved the feeling of power that he got by making Jenna crazy with desire. Tonight he would make her ask for his fingers and his cock. She would beg for him to relieve the burning, itching sensation beginning to well up inside her.

Needing to feel Rick’s skin against her’s, Jenna began to unbutton her husband’s shirt. Being undressed always excited Rick, and she knew that he would soon be unable to control himself any longer. She wanted to fuck so much. When she reached the waistband of his pants, she felt his hard prick straining at the material.

She clutched his cock through the layers of clothing and began to rub up and down his shaft. When he made no move to remove these final barriers, she fumbled at the zipper and then eased her hand under his boxers. Her cool fingers encircled his throbbing cock and started to play with his prick. Squeezing and moving her thumb back and forth on the fat ridge on the underside of his cock, the little blonde made his huge cock grow even bigger. Rick leaned over kissed her, and rammed his tongue into her mouth.

“Honey, please fuck me. I need you so much! I can’t wait any longer. Please, please fuck me.” Jenna huskely breathed. She felt as if she were bursting with desire.

The juices of her quivering cunt were flowing out and making a damp spot beneath her. Her husband’s finger seemed to almost burn her as he finally slipped a finger inside the swollen lips of her cunt. Wave after wave of passion swept over her body.

First he moved his finger into her cunthole and then withdrew it to finger her clit. His movements were gentle and terribly slow. She could feel his finger and thumb gripping and squeezing her clit with little pleasure pulses. Finally, he drew back the skin and exposed the throbbing tip of her tender clit.

As his skillful hands continued their attentions, Jenna could feel the mounting tensions deep inside her pussy. She began to move her hips in rhythm with the motions of his fingers, thrusting forward to increase the pressure against her cunt. She knew she would lose her mind if Rick didn’t fuck her soon.

Slowly be shifted his position, pulling his cock away from her reach and sliding his face down between her pretty white thighs. He touched her dripping pussy with his lips and darted his tongue up inside her hot little cunt.

“Oooooooooohhhh, yeeeesss! Yes, more!” Jenna gasped. “Do that some more. Mmmmmmm.”

The skillful husband darted his hungry tongue into her contracting cunthole and flicked it across her red, swollen clit. His tongue teased and taunted her quivering clit, and his strong sucking actions pulled her clit-nub against his teeth. The alternating sensations of being licked by the steamy, soft tongue and then rubbed by the hard teeth sent shock waves up the woman’s body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.