Affairs of a Housewife - Cover

Affairs of a Housewife

Copyright© 2020 by Carnal Pleasures

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A lonely housewife needs to be loved...and fucked. Jessica, mother of two and dutiful wife, is fed up with the feeling of neglect. Determined, she ventures out of the house starts a new job to regain her self worth and her sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Jessica left the hotel in a hurry. Her legs were weak and she thought she was walking a little weird after the several rounds of sex with Jason. As she walked down the street, she was slowly becoming nauseous. She was nervous about what she just did; afraid of what Rob, her husband, would do if he found out about this affair.

She fumbled in her purse for her phone as she walked. She did not realize how long she had been with Jason - longer than she thought she would have been. She was worried her husband would be home already and wondering where she was at. She missed two calls from Amy, her daughter. Nothing from Sam, her son. No missed calls or texts from Rob. Jessica was relieved that Rob had not tried calling yet. Which most likely meant he was still at work and she had time to get back, clean up, and get something together for dinner.

She texted Amy, “Worked late, heading home now.”

Amy replied back, “k, heading to Sarah’s house to study. Will eat dinner there.”

“Your brother home?”

“He was. He went over to Mark’s house to play video games or something.”

Mark, one of Sam’s friends, would often come over after school and soccer practice. Mark lived next door and would usually spend time with Sam until his folks arrived home. While Jessica did not care much for Mark’s parents, they were older and she thought pretty rude, she enjoyed having Mark over. Not only was he pleasant to talk to, he was pleasant to look at. She blushed slightly as she thought of Mark and her son swimming around in the pool. His lean, toned physique often got her imagination turning.

As Jessica waited on the subway platform, she turned her thoughts from Mark back to Jason. The man she had her first affair with. The man who fucked her harder than she had ever been fucked. In all the years, in all the nights of boring sex, in all the nights of laying cold and feeling unloved right next to her husband - Jessica never experienced or thought she would experience the euphoric, satiated lust she just experienced with Jason. But she was not ready for the guilt that now seemed to permeate throughout her.

She felt foolish for risking everything, but the recognition she received from coworkers and Jason rebuilt her self confidence. The realization that after years of being a dutiful housewife she was capable of more.

“I can do so much more than laundry and reheating meatloaf. I am still attractive and a passionate lover,” she thought to herself with a smile. “Now to rekindle the lustful heat with Rob.” While riding the subway and on the drive home, Jessica planned out what she would do when she got home to renew their lovelife.

But things did not go as she planned.

She called her husband as she drove home, trying to figure out how much later he would be. He told her he would be leaving in about an hour. He had some papers to finish putting together for tomorrow’s meeting.

With the kids at their friends, she had enough time to put together a romantic dinner. Then, after dinner, she planned to seduce Rob in their bedroom with that red lingerie he likes.

However, as she was putting the finishing touches on dinner, Rob called saying he was going to be another hour at least. Several figures needed for the presentation tomorrow were wrong, he said, and had to be redone. A slight blow, she did not let it get to her. She kept dinner warm as she waited and scrolled through Facebook and Twitter.

The night was drawing on and eventually the kids came home - and both were hungry. Jessica looked at the time and the one hour had now turned into two. Frustrated, she threw up her hands and told the kids to eat what she planned for her and Rob. It was just as the kids started eating that Rob arrived home. As he walked through the door, he looked tired and frustrated.

“I had dinner ready, but the kids are eating it now,” she tried to say in a calm voice. “I’ll see if there is something I can warm up for you.”

“Don’t worry about it. We ordered Chinese food at work,” he replied as he waved her off and walked up the stairs to their bedroom.

“What!? Why didn’t you tell me this when I called? I’ve been waiting with dinner here for you...”

“Damit, Jessica! Stop it,” he stood halfway up the stairs, hand raised threateningly as he looked over his shoulder at her. “I told you we were working late, so what if I didn’t tell you we ordered Chinese. I’m tired and need an early start tomorrow. I’m heading to bed.” He continued up the stairs and slammed the bedroom door.

Jessica stood motionless. Anger, frustration, and depression turning violently within her as she thought her plan was ruined. She fought off the tears that were welling up. She was determined to not let this get to her. She would ensure her husband started off tomorrow morning right.


“Mmmmm!” Rob groaned as his wife’s wet lips closed over his swollen cock-head. He watched her while she knelt between his legs and hungrily worked her mouth up and down his shaft. One of Jessica’s hands gripped the base of his cock and with short strokes rhythmically matched her sucking. Her other hand teased and gently squeezed his balls.

Jessica shifted forward on the bed, her knees sinking into the soft mattress. Her body started to rock slightly with the bobbing of her head. She moved her hands to just above his knees to help brace herself as she drove her mouth down further and further on her husband’s large cock. Wet sucking sounds mixed with her gagging as his cock-head rammed into her throat.

“What a way to wake up!” Rob writhed in delight. His left hand on the back of her head, firmly helping drive his cock deeper. He leaned forward, cupped and squeezed one of her ample tits then the other. His mind lost in the moment, he forgot the meeting later this morning and that he wanted to get an early start.

Jessica moaned deeply, she enjoyed her husband’s reaction to her sucking. She had awakened horny, not only was she determined to please her husband, but she dreamt of Jason and his lavish fucking. She was determined to draw that kind of lust out of her husband.

“Baby!” Rob moaned when her throat took his thrusting dick. He tilted his head to the side so he could see her neck become engorged as his cock worked in and out. “Suck it, honey!”

He squeezed her tits firmly, almost painfully as he thrust his hips up from the bed. His thick cock crammed her mouth and throat. He held her head down with the other hand until she couldn’t breathe, but she didn’t care.

This was just what Jessica wanted from her husband. She wanted him to take her, and use her. She hungered for him. She hungered to be fucked by his hard cock. The affair with Jason had awakened what she needed from him. She couldn’t remember all the nights she had lay unsatisfied. She silently cursed him, blaming him for making her look elsewhere, but not anymore.

Rob watched her pretty face as it rose up and down on his cock. Her tangled hair fell over her face and around his hips. He gathered the hair in his hand at the back of her head. Using it to help drive her as he fucked her small mouth. Her lips stretched tight around his thick shaft. Spit and precum glistening along his length in the morning light. His balls swelled, then tightened up ready with a load of cum. It wouldn’t be long before he came down her throat.

Jessica’s pussy was wet, lips swollen in anticipation of being fucked. She tried to control how fast she worked his cock. She wanted him to cum in her mouth but she also wanted to feel him deep inside her pussy. Still bracing herself with one hand, she used the other to vigorously massage her clit. She felt the raging climax within her building.

“Oh, fuck baby!” Rob gasped. She felt the head of his cock swell and throb. The first strong rope of cum raced through his cock. “I’m ... I’m ... coming.”

With both hands, Rob held Jessica’s head down as his hips jerked up. Her constricting throat attempted to swallow every drop. Several beads of cum shot out the side of her mouth and down his cock. When his balls were emptied, he relaxed his grip on her head. She took a quick breath then cleaned his cock of any cum she had let escape. Her hooded eyes looking up into Rob’s. She had pleased him and she was ready to have him fuck her pussy now.

Jessica slowly stroked his softening cock. “I want more. I want more of your big cock, honey!”

“No more, darling,” Rob said as he pushed her away and started to get up. “I’m late for work. We’ll have to finish this later tonight when I get home.”

Jessica couldn’t believe what he just said. “You’re not going to leave me like this?” She laid there wide eyed in disbelief. She was sure he would want to fuck her still. She wanted ... no, she needed to be fucked by him. She thought she could have drawn out that lust from him.

Brad didn’t seem to take her seriously. “Honey! I’ll be home later tonight. Surely you can wait until then.”

Jessica was so enraged that she couldn’t speak. “Sure, you’ll be back tonight. Late and tired!” She glared at her husband’s naked back as he walked into the bathroom. She was shaking with a combination of need and fury. While Rob was in the shower she remained in the bed, thinking of how she could please herself after he left.

After Brad came out of the shower Jessica refused to open her eyes. She pretended to be asleep, not wanting to talk to him. During the few minutes it took him to dress she waited, wanting him to hurry and leave her alone.

“Honey?” Rob whispered when he was ready to leave. “I’ve got to get to the office. Don’t you have work too?”

Jessica did not open her eyes. She heard him leave the bedroom and head downstairs. Only when the front door opened and closed did she start moving.

Jessica knew what she was going to do.

She got out of bed, quickly put on her robe and tied it around her waist. She walked out into the hallway and started yelling for the kids to wake up and get ready for school.

Sam opened his door to his room and looked bleary eyed out at his mom. She waved her hand frantically at him, “Hurry up! You don’t want to be late for school. Make sure your sister is up too.” The kids’ mom hurried down the stairs.

In the kitchen, made a cup of coffee and started putting together lunches for the kids. With the lunches done, she called her work and told them she was not feeling well and would be staying home for today. As she hung up her cell phone she heard the kids slowly walking down the stairs. She turned quickly and popped in a couple Eggo waffles into the toaster.

Both Sam and Amy stood, backpacks in one hand, staring into the kitchen at their mom wondering what she was doing. They were used to her doing this before she started work. But since she started working they were both used to fending for themselves in the morning.

“What...” Sam started to ask.

“Here are your lunches and a couple Eggo’s for the drive to school. Love you. Hurry, don’t be late.” They looked at her suspiciously as she hurriedly pushed them out the door.

Finally, alone in the house, she pulled her phone from the pocket in the robe and threw herself down onto the couch. She laid with one leg hanging off the couch resting on the floor, the other with the knee bent, heel pulled up towards her ass. Her robe lay open revealing her pussy. With one hand she held her phone as the other started to gently caress herself. Fingers moving slowly across her thighs and soft, sensitive folds between them.

As she was waiting for Rob to get ready and leave she remembered catching her son watching porn on his laptop. Her plan had two purposes. One, she was still horny from this morning and needed to relieve that pent up sexual frustration. And two, perhaps she was not doing something right. Perhaps there was something she could learn from watching porn. Some techniques or sexual positions she could use to improve her sex with Rob and help ignite his lust and satiate her’s.

She did question if it was really her abilities in bed. Jason did not seem to complain yesterday and Rob’s response while she was giving him a blowjob this morning, she thought, did not leave anything to be desired.

She was now trying to remember what site Sam was on when she caught him. She never really looked for porn on the internet before. She had in the past accidentally run across lewd pictures but never hard core porn videos. And pictures, she thought, were not going to cut it today. She wanted to see and hear the people fucking.

It did not take long for her to find a free porn streaming site.

Her eyes widened as she scrolled through the thumbnail pictures of the various videos. The crude titles for the videos made her laugh to herself. As she tapped and scrolled through the depths of the site, her free hand started working firm, tight circles around her clit. Occasionally she would let her middle finger slide down her swelling lips and just tease, just penetrate her. She was not sure how long she was browsing this site, but she finally found a video that she thought she might enjoy.

She tapped play and the video started. There was no foreplay or any intro scene. The video started as a wide shot of the couple fucking. The man had the woman on her hands and knees on the carpet of what looked to be a sparse living room. He was behind her, his long dick pumping her pussy with deep, powerful strokes. Each powerful thrust would send visible ripples along her round ass.

The video then cut to the front of the woman. Her face taut in ecstasy. Mouth groaning in pleasure. Her tits hung down and swayed with each brutal thrust of the man’s hard cock.

Jessica’s fingers were energetic as they pinched and twirled her clit between them. A warmth was swelling within her as she moved her fingers back to ply the wet folds of her pussy. Two fingers dipped hesitantly, then surged within her as she thrust her hips up mimicking the movements in the video.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.