Valley Girl - Cover

Valley Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the story of the "Country Boy, City Girl" saga, as told by Linda from her point of view. It is not required to have read "Country Boy, City Girl" first, but the pacing and reason for chapter breaks will make more sense if you do read it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   BTB   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Prostitution   Revenge  

The next week, Pavel called me into his office. “OK, they arrest Nancy last night. I have locksmith there now changing locks, she also fired. Linda, that office is yours now. Tonight you get keys from me before you go, I also have passwords and alarm code waiting for you. Tomorrow morning, you open at 9 and be there until 5:30. You take hour for lunch, you get paid for half hour though. That fair?”

I went and hugged Pavel, and told him it was more than fair. “You know, I miss you already. If I not married and you so young, I marry you. If I think you go for it I make you my mistress, but I know that is not for you. But know, this you get because you good at job, not because you good in bed. I tell you at start, I let you move up if you good at job, and you are good at job. But miss you I already do.”

I smiled and said he did not have to be a total stranger. “And I have not done so, but there may come a time I tell you no. But I am single, and you are a good lover also, Pavel. Better than some guy I would let pick me up in a bar I am sure.” He laughed and agreed.

That night, after Andy left for the night I went in to get the keys from Pavel. And after I put the keys and envelope into my purse with all the codes and passwords, he gave me a lovely screwing on the floor in his office. I had carpet burns on my ass, but it still felt lovely as I gingerly got into my car and drove back to the center.

And the new position was rather nice. It was right on Reseda Boulevard, and had ten offices, a storage room, a break room, and I was in the reception area. I quickly settled into the new position, and it was not long before I was running with 100% of the offices there rented.

For the next month or so things continued like that. About every other week Pavel would ask if I could come to the office to pick something up, and invariably it would result in a lovely fuck in his office. Not as good as a boyfriend, but better than only my toys. And about as often, I would head over to Harlow’s. By now, I had come to grips with my diagnosis, and the medication seemed to be keeping the virus infecting me in check.

One night Sam asked me to stay after closing, so I did not even try to find anybody, spending most of the night flirting with her and Blue. And after everybody else was gone, she got me an orange juice and the three of us settled into one of the booths. It was romantic, and I was turned on. But I knew I had to come clean.

They each had a hand on one of my thighs, and I sighed softly. “Sam, Blue, there is something I need to tell you.” I then explained my status as being HIV positive. Both were shocked, and Blue looked at me closely and asked how long I had known. I then admitted I had known for a year now.

“That’s why with you, it was all kissing and fingers. The same with every other girl, if you check. There was that one gal a few weeks ago that taught me how to use a dental dam, that was the closest I have been to oral sex or anything that is a risk since I discovered that. Kissing is safe, fingers are safe. But oral is not safe, so I do not do it anymore.”

Sam looked at me and nodded. “I have been wondering, the last few months you have been different. I remember from before, you are a fiend with your tongue baby. But with Blue, I was surprised when she told me you did not go down on her, or let her do it to you. And I have seen you going to town with your hands a few times, but always went home alone. Now, it all makes sense.”

I nodded miserably and took a sip. “I have a feeling I know what you were going to propose tonight, and I have to come clean with the two of you. If you hate me now and want me to go and not return, I will. But you both deserve to know the truth. I am very careful though, nobody should have to go through what I am going through.”

The two of them looked at each other, and Sam nodded. She then turned my lips towards hers and gave me a deep kiss. Then after she broke, Blue used her small hand and did the exact same thing. I felt dizzy and excited even though I also felt a little ashamed.

“Linda, thank you for telling us that. And yes, we were planning on propositioning you tonight. We wanted to take you home with us, and the three of us make love.”

“Well, I thank you for that. It still feels nice, hearing that Sam.”

“Oh, you are wrong. Baby?” Blue looked at me and nodded, and reached up and caressed my face softly.

“Linda, Sam and I still want to take you home and make love to you. And now that we know, we simply have to be more careful. No oral, but you give wonderful kisses and have amazing fingers. I want to experience it again, in our bed and not on the ground in the back. Please, please say yes.”

I looked back and forth and nodded. Both of them grinned and gave me kisses. Sam said “OK, you two go ahead and take off, I will lock everything up and be about 10 minutes behind you. Thank you Linda, both for agreeing, and for trusting us. And also thank you for being honest, I know that was hard for you.”

Blue smiled at me, and I did something almost unnatural. I walked her to my car and even held the door open for her. She gave me a huge smile as she slipped in, even flashing me a bit more of her thigh than she needed to as she slipped in.

I was directed up Sepulveda, and into a house just off the main street. It was a cute two bedroom bungalow, and when we got in Blue quickly guided me to the couch and had me sit. She then crawled into my lap and we started kissing. And it was different because usually, I was the one crawling into laps, and being held in this way.

I felt her turn her body and press her breasts into mine, and I felt a lovely shiver as she then ground them into me, wiggling her hips slowly. Once again, all things I had done, but this is the first time it was really done to me. I ran one hand through her hair, and the other up and down her back, and could feel the juices rising in me. By the time Sam got there, my hands had lifted the back of Blue’s skirt and were inside of her panties caressing her ass as she was pulling my hair with one hand, the other squeezing my breasts.

Sam came in and moved to the floor behind the couch. And once there, she caressed my face and other breast as she nibbled on my ear, causing me to shudder in ecstasy. And the rest of the night until I fell asleep exhausted a few hours later is almost impossible to describe.

Now I had been involved in threesomes many times, after all, it is a staple of porn. Two girls and a guy, sometimes even me and two guys. Especially after I sold my “anal cherry” on video, I was often called on for big money for double-penetration scenes. One guy in my pussy, and another in my ass. But even before then, one guy fucking me as I sucked another was often something I did, and enjoyed.

And many times, doing a guy and girl together was part of a scene. Like one of my last in the industry, with Sherri and Marcus, but with another girl it was always different. With two guys, it was not hard to please both of them at the same time, as mostly all I had to do was let them use my holes however they liked. But with another girl thrown in, we had to be more active, at least with the female partner. And it could be damned hard doing that when a guy is sawing his cock in and out of you.

Do not believe me? Imagine you are getting fucked, and as good as it feels and no matter how much you want to just lay there and enjoy the sensations, you have to keep your fingers and tongue working on the girl spread out in front of you. Fucking hard as hell, trust me there! Invariably, such scenes which are a favorite male fantasy ultimately turns into one girl being rendered almost senseless, as the other ends up being frustrated, pretending to enjoy everything but enjoying little. And trust me, been there - done that.

But that night, that never happened. It was quickly obvious that Sam and Blue were an experienced couple when it comes to loving another girl. When they led me to their bedroom, both removed my clothes and laid me on the bed, then after striping themselves they took turns on me for the next hour. One kissing me as the other sucked on my breasts, then each of them on a breast as each teased the inside of my thighs with soft fingertips.

The most amazing was when each slid their fingers inside of me. Blue entered me with two fingers, and Sam with one. And as one slid them in, the other slid out. It was almost impossible to describe, the feeling of being both entered and exited at the same time. And at least one kept her fingers playing with my clit, and after my third orgasm washed over my body, I had to reach down with both hands. Moving the fingers away from my clit, and holding their wrists still with the other, stopping that incredible thrusting on my now oversensitive pussy.

Then we slid Blue between us, and Sam sank down and started to eat out her lover as I kissed and caressed her upper body. Moving down to suck on her amazingly puffy nipples, so dark and firm. Then at some time later Sam kneeling on Blue’s face, holding my hand to her clit as I fingered her almost roughly, feeling Blue’s tongue inside of her as we kissed almost savagely.

I woke up sometime in the night to pee, untangling myself from their arms and legs, and feeling satisfied as I had not in ages. One of the few times I had participated in this activity with two girls and had not felt frustrated afterward, or the other girls. One of the secrets of the porn industry is that after a scene we are often frustrated. After all, the movies are made ultimately for the enjoyment of men, not us. We often fake our orgasms, but no matter what, the guy always gets to cum. What we want, ultimately is not important on camera.

Which often leads us to take somebody with us after a scene is finished to relieve that tension. More than once, I would drag my co-star or even a gaffer or other crew into another area where we were filming and have them fuck me senseless after a scene. And as much as I loved making love to other gals, I was more likely to end up like that with a guy and gal than I would be with two guys.

But not at all that night, I crawled back between my lovers of the evening, and fell asleep again, knowing that all three of us had an amazing time. The next morning I started to stir awake, feeling very excited and it took almost two minutes to realize what was going on. A pair of lips and tongue on my nipple, as two fingers were slipping in and out of me, lips and tongue doing amazing things to my inner thigh. Then I came awake and moaned “No, stop” as I reached down and slid my fingers into almost mannish short hair, trying to pull the head away, dangerously close to my cunt.

“Shh, stop that Linda, let me be. I know what I am doing, and what I need to stay away from. Now lie back lover, and let Blue and I finish loving you.” And I stopped pulling, as Sam returned to kissing and licking up and down my thigh. It felt amazing, as she would move up to where she was almost licking my labia, then move back down again. But her fingers inside of me and on my clit felt heavenly, as did Blue’s. I decided to be more active and started to use my hands to direct Blue around.

First licking and sucking one nipple, then my hands in her hair pulling her to the other one. Then almost harshly pulling on her hair and bringing it up to kiss her deeply. And it was interesting, as other than Sherri, I had never been so aggressive or dominating during sex. And it was unique, being taken by Sam, as I took Blue. Finally, the two of them left me shuddering after another orgasm took over my body, and I saw Sam looking up at me from between my thighs, and could feel Blue almost quivering next to me.

Then Sam moved off the bed, and I saw her move next to it. Then she slipped up behind Blue and whispered something into her ear as she handed me some cloth. I realized it was my panties, as Blue got an almost joyous look on her face and rolled onto her back.

I saw her slip on a pair of panties also, then spread her thighs open wide, holding her arms open to me at the same time. I smiled and knew what she wanted, and I wanted this also. I crawled on top of her and we started to kiss as her legs and arms enfolded me, holding us together tightly. I moved my hips around until I could feel our mounds grinding together just right, and started to hump her.

Now tribbing is something I absolutely love, and one of the most annoying things two girls can do together. Forget all that silly shit you see in porn with the “scissors position”, I know almost nobody that really does it that way for more than a few minutes. It’s kind of like strap-ons. Porn loves it, most of us gals not so much.

But grinding my pussy against another girl as we kiss and hold each other, oh hell yes! It feels so fucking sexy, like we are fucking, mounds grinding together, breasts and bellies pressing, lots of skin to skin, like with a guy. The only problem, our clits are just not in the right position to really get good stimulation. Oh, sometimes the girl on top can move things just right, but that normally only frustrates the girl on the bottom. Or the girl on top moves just right for the girl on the bottom, and she is frustrated. Clit against clit is almost impossible. So most times, the one on top will actually grind against the thigh or hip of the other, as the bottom girl grinds her pussy against the thigh of the other girl.

So after several minutes of bumping and rubbing my mound against Blue, I slipped my thigh between hers and pressed it up tight against her. I could feel how hot she was, her panties were already damp as I started working my thigh against her. And her reaction would have sizzled a video, as she hooked her outer leg behind my thighs and ground up against me. Kissing me passionately, her fingers on my back actually carefully scratching my skin, as her other hand pulled my hair. Almost painfully, and later on, I even saw some of my hair on the sheets, she had pulled it out in her passion.

But she was obviously loving it, as was I. I have no idea how long I fucked her into the bed, but feeling her small body under mine, I knew what I needed to do, what I had to do. I had to fuck this cute little Asian girl. I had to fuck her senseless, to leave her a quivering puddle of girl-goo, unable to think of anything else but me.

And when I finally stopped after twenty minutes, I was covered in sweat, exhausted, and poor Blue was indeed senseless, having cum she told me later three times during my pummeling of her poor little cunt. And even though as I said most of us are not into toys, there are always exceptions. Hell, even Sherri and I had a strap-on, which on occasion we would use on each other. But that was very much an exception, maybe a few times a year.

But Sam rolled me off of Blue, and actually ripped my panties off of me. And I looked at her, and she had a harness around her hips, and sticking out of it, a cute pink dildo. I opened my thighs and arms, and she climbed onto me, slipping it easily inside. Then as I had fucked Blue, Sam fucked me.

I came two more times, and it was almost like a guy when she finally came herself, except none of the throbbing and then wetness either in me or on me that I was used to. And when she was done, Blue came over and removed the harness from Sam’s hips, then took it into the bathroom. Both of them then cuddled me again, and I held them both, admitting that they had both blown my mind in the last 12 hours.

“Well, I was not lying when I said that Blue and I had both wanted you for ages. In fact, my sweetie is the one that wanted you first, to be honest. She recognized you right away, your first time in the club in fact. But at the time I was not as interested, as I find trying to be with two submissives to be rather dull.” Blue giggled and nodded against my breast.

“She does, she says it is so much work to please both of us.”

“Well, I still thought you were hot though. But then at about the time you started showing up with Sherri, we saw your videos with her. And I realized you were not as submissive as I thought, you were a switch. And Linda, those videos the two of you did together were amazing. Sherri looked so tough and butch, and you were this cute little femme. Yet, you would control and dominate her in such a sexy and seductive way. How did the two of you get together?”

I actually laughed and asked for something to drink as I was a bit parched. Blue kissed me and hopped out of bed and said she had coffee ready. Sam and I kissed then got out of bed, and after handing me a pair of clean pair of Blue’s panties we all sat in the living room with coffee.

I then told them about how the entire “Handjob Queen” series of videos had been entirely my idea. And after making several, I suggested to Rocco that we make a series where instead of guys, I seduce and use my hands and fingers on other girls.

“Sherri was the first girl we hired for the second video, actually. She was barely 18 and had only done a few videos before that. Always with guys. In fact, she had never been with a girl before then, she only did it for the money she told me. Well, the first video went exactly as you saw on the screen. I knew she was scared and nervous, having never been with a girl before. So I purposefully took my time and seduced her. She really was a skateboarder, and that was her real hairstyle when Rocco discovered her.” I smiled and sipped my coffee, reliving how sexy and punkish she looked in my mind.

“Well, she was nervous and I took a lot of time, teasing her and trying my best to turn her on. And I knew it worked, as by the time I finally slipped my fingers under her panties, she was soaked. And yes, every orgasm on the video was real, she actually cried after I gave her the first orgasm. And what you could not see was that she had so soaked her shorts and panties that she could not wear them home. I sent one of the crew to get her some clean shorts and took her into a bathroom. There she admitted that I was the first girl she had ever been with. And right there I ate her out.”

I sighed and saw that both Sam and Blue were watching me closely, with a look of almost, adoration on their faces. “As I left the park, I saw her waiting for the bus. And almost like that really bad Ed Powers series, I ended up picking her up and taking her home. And yes, every time we were on camera together, we were making love. But like everything else in my life, I fucked that up also.”

“Oh honey, don’t blame yourself. It takes two to mess up a relationship. And you two were together for years, do you know how rare that is? Even outside of porn, two gals together for more than two years is rare. She could have been more proactive in helping you stop drinking. More supportive in helping you, instead of just leaving you as she did. But you two ultimately have the same problem so many girls like you have.”

Blue handed me a tissue and I wiped my eyes and looked at Sam. “What problem is that, Sam?”

“Girl, you’re not a lesbian. Neither one of you is. If I had to guess from watching you both since then, she is straight but fell deeply in love with you. You, you are almost a classic case of somebody who really is bisexual. I think ultimately you want kids and marriage, but until then you really do not care who you are with. Oh, I do not mean it like that. You just do not care if they are male or female, just so somebody is there to love you.”

I nodded, as that did fit me fairly closely. “Bisexual girls together ultimately never seem to last. Because most times, ultimately you want a guy to be with and only see girls as enjoyment when there is no guy. No, do not look at me that way! It is not an accusation, I have seen it many times before. Honey, I’m older than you, I probably had my first girl when you were in grade school. I knew even then I was a lesbian, and have only had two men inside of me. Both experiments, that were not all that pleasing in the end. In fact, it is one reason why most times when Blue and I share somebody, she is a girl like you.”

“Really, like me?” I asked.

Blue took my hand in hers and squeezed. “Yes, Linda. Like you. Bisexual, and somewhere in the middle between dominant and submissive. It’s funny, we had seen you in clips with others in the past, and normally you were in a submissive role, which excited Sam but not me. But that video with Sherri, that got me so wet. You were the dominant with her, and it turned me on something fierce. We knew you by then, but Sam thought you were like most girls in the industry, into guys, but only into girls for money. Then you started to come in with Sherri, and she changed her opinion of you. You dominated her, yet my lover also saw she could dominate you.”

I smiled and shook my head, and held my now empty cup out to Blue. She smiled and went to get me another cup as I sighed happily. When she returned I kissed her softly in thanks and nodded. “Yeah, you both have me pegged. Most times, I do tend to be the submissive one. But with Sherri, something in me said I had to take control. Fuck, I still love and miss her, though.”

“I know you do sweetie, that’s obvious. But you also let her go, that shows your character. You know she comes in on occasion, right?”

“Wait, she still goes to Harlow’s? But what about Buck?”

“Oh, she does not come in looking for girls. Like you, she is one of our friends also. She admitted to me one night that she really does not like being with other girls, it was only you she loved and wanted to be with that way. Now, she does girls like most actresses, but just for the money. But she really did love you. She was also broken up after she left, and it showed. And you did not stalk her, you did not pester her. That shows your character also sweetie.”

I nodded, and Sam pulled me so my head was resting on her shoulder, and Blue rested hers on me. “I’m only telling you this because I have her permission. After you two broke up, she asked me for advice. She was so in love with you, but also was scared you would drag her off of her sobriety. And you know my thoughts on that, Linda. Sobriety first, last, and always. She wanted you back so badly, but you waited so long. By the time you got clean, it was too late. She fell in love with Buck, and that was that. She still misses you, and she does want to hear from you. So please, for both of your sakes, get ahold of her.”

I nodded and said I missed her also. Blue snuggled against me, and softly said “Linda, she still loves you, she just no longer loves you, you know? She wants your friendship, wants you happy. She misses her friend, just like we missed you when you disappeared.”

I said I would do that and then asked them if this was to be a one-time thing. I watched them look at each other, and then I saw Blue nod. Sam then smiled and caressed my cheek. “Linda, as I said we do not do this very often. But I hope this is not the only time we three make love. I’ll be honest, I think I speak for both myself and Blue when I say you are the most exciting lover we have ever shared. Finding somebody that can dominate Blue, that I can in turn dominate in turn is very rare. And no, for the most part those are just roles in a sexy game we play. I’m not really a domme, she’s not really a submissive. But she likes being the more submissive partner in play, and I like being the more aggressive one. But yes, sometimes she does take the lead, and I let her have it willingly. I suspect it was the same with you and Sherri.”

I smiled and nodded, remembering one time that Sherri tied me to the bed and teased me for over an hour until letting me cum. “Yes, very much like you. Most of the time I was in the lead, but not always. Which is kind of funny, as you know how punk she can be.”

“Oh honey, you are still looking at her as you first met her. You know, if you open that cabinet over there by the TV, there is quite a collection of porn in there. And we have every tape with the two of you together. We both started to fantasize about you when we saw that first tape of the two of you together. You were older and experienced. She was as you said brand new to the industry, and stepping outside of her normal boundaries. Now that I know it was real and it really was her first encounter with another girl, it all makes sense. She was insecure and wanted love. And you gave it to her. Oh, at first it was more tenderness, but the care and gentleness in which you soothed her and made love to her was obvious. And even that first time, we could both see you were making love to her, it was not just sex.”

“And that ‘Skater Girl Returns’ video, that was even hotter,” Blue said. “I have masturbated to that one so many times. In it, you absolutely seduced her again, teasing the poor girl until she could not resist you anymore. And when she said she was going to cum, I could tell it was not faked. You seduced and fucked her senseless, and she was wet down her thighs when she suddenly jumped up to rush home, it was priceless.”

I giggled softly and sighed at the memory. I then told them about Rocco trying to direct us, and doing it badly. So in essence I took over, whispering softly to Sherri what she should do, and she followed my directions perfectly. And how that in turn helped lead me to move off the screen and behind the camera. “Well, you did it perfectly. Blue and I both love those. We wondered why you stopped performing. So that was your last time together?”

I laughed and shook my head. “Oh no, if you get a chance rent a movie called ‘Fantasy Beach’. That is a video with Sherri, and a guy named Marcus. It is one of the first I wrote, I even have a few awards for it in storage. In short, she and Marcus are lovers, but having problems in their relationship. And Sherri goes off on a string of affairs, fucking a neighbor, fucking a maintenance guy, things like that. Well, in one part, Sherri’s car breaks down, and goes into a strip club to get out of the heat and wait for a tow. And on the stage is a stripper named Kimiko Lee. She is straght, but she sees the stripper and starts to fantasize about her. And in her fantasy, Kimiko takes her into the back to use the bathroom, then seduces her. Then, later on, she has another fantasy of her and Kimiko together having sex with Marcus.”

“OK, and what does that have to do with you, other than you writing it?” Blue asked.

“Oh, this has to stay a secret, but I’m Kimiko Lee. The right makeup, a short black hair wig, and I speak like I not know well the English. Back then, Sherri would have sex with guys on camera, but she only wanted me and no other girls. And Holly had already retired, so I pretended to be Japanese. I only did a few movies as Kimiko, then disappeared. She is one of many mystery girls that appears, does a few movies, then vanishes. And to this day, nobody knows it was me.”

I saw Blue looking at me with a bit of a stern look. And she softly said “So you performed in yellow face?”

“Oh Blue, not for that reason!” I said, as I reached out and lightly caressed her face. “Remember, I had already retired, even given interviews saying I would no longer appear in front of the camera. I wrote that script, and having the main actress make love to another girl was a big part of the story. In fact, I wrote it even before she was for cast in that role. In it, she had to be seduced by another girl as one of her fantasies, and then be with her and her boyfriend in another. It was not until we were about to film it that we realized that it meant Sherri being with another girl.”

She looked at me, and her eyes got a little less hard and she nodded. “Now look at me, how many five foot actresses are there in the industry that are white? Not damned many, and I was already known for being the exclusive lover of Sherri. But I had just had my implants removed a few months before, and we decided that the other girl had to be me. And the best way to hide my identity was to pretend to be Asian. It was not to mock it. You must remember my first girlfriend was Vietnamese. And because I was basically as you see now, nobody recognized me on the screen. Rocco still gets fan mail for Kimiko, and the often ask when she is going to make another video.” Blue was now smiling, and both of them laughed.

“So you really did it all for her, then,” Sam said, and I nodded. “Of course, Rocco then turned it on us, and Sherri and Marcus in turn got back at me later in the shoot. I had been doing scripts and directing for a while by then, and one thing I always tried to slip in was a guy actually cumming inside the girl. Trust me, for us that love sex with guys, we really do enjoy that. I put those shots in for the female viewers, and they were all really popular because of it. Well, in the scene with Sherri, it was just supposed to be me seducing her, like the skater girl ones. After we were done shooting, Sherri closed the door to the bathroom and made love to me, both of us forgetting the other cameras in there. In the final video, Rocco cut those into the scene. Then later on in the threesome scene, Marcus and Sherri along with Rocco set me up. He was supposed to cum inside of her. But instead, he came in me!” I laughed, and both of them joined me.

“Fuck, the bastard must have been saving it, he fucking filled me to overflowing! Out of all the times I had done guys on camera, he was the only one to ever do that. And it was not even as Holly! I even get checks for that scene to this day, Rocco has even put it in a clip video featuring Asians. And I find it kind of funny, guys buy that wanting to see Asian girls getting screwed, and two of the scenes are really me. But remember, I only did that so I could make love to Sherri on screen and not be recognized. It was not for any other reason.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.