A Husband's Love - Cover

A Husband's Love

by Darian Wolfe

Copyright© 2020 by Darian Wolfe

Fiction Story: John Patel's wife is at the bottom of barrel. Alcohol, drugs, and prostitution are consuming her. He doesn't want to leave. She's his high school sweetheart and he loves her as much now as he did then. How does he deal with it and take care of their six-year-old daughter? This is his story. Set in the Learning Together Universe, it takes place ten years prior to the rest of the series. Being it's in the Learning Together Universe there is spanking, of course. Caution: dark subject matter.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Caution   Prostitution   .

“Please don’t use it,” Meghan begged. “I’m clean, I promise.”

“You know I have to,” John said as he seated the condom on his cock. He moved between Meghan’s firm olive-skinned thighs and sighed as he pushed into her.

“I’m sorry.” Meghan whimpered as she started to cry.

John hugged her close to him and planted gentle kisses on her face. “I love you, my Kajira.” He started a gentle steady rhythm plunging in and out of her. Meghan cried and laid there without moving. “Please, make love with me.” He asked.

After a few moments, she started to thrust her broad hips up against him. He kissed her lips. Meghan set her chin over his shoulder and clung to him for dear life as she pulled up her knees. Her moans began as he gained deeper access to her. “Please don’t let me go.”

“Never,” he whispered. John trailed kisses along her neck and spent time nibbling her left earlobe. Meghan growled as she crossed her ankles around his waist and drove her fingernails into his back. She bit his shoulder as she started to shake. “That’s it. Cum for your master.” He bit her neck as she stiffened. With a deep groan, he flung his head back and shuddered. They collapsed into each other.

Meghan took a few breaths and then launched a barrage of kisses across his face. “I love you, so much.”

John laughed and rolled off of her and then gathered her in his arms. “I love you, too.” In a couple of minutes, they were asleep in each other’s arms.


John awoke with a start. He looked beside him. Meghan wasn’t there. He looked through the faint light at the dresser. Her purse was gone. “God Dammit!” John got up and padded through their house. It was dark, and she was nowhere in the house. His anger turned to rage. He went back to the bedroom and caught himself before he slammed the door. Sitting on the bed, his fists curled in his lap. He stared at the carpet, breathing hard. When he had calmed down, he got into bed. John glanced over and saw Meghan’s pillow. He pulled it over his face and cried as her scent filled his nose.


John groaned as the bedroom door burst open and a little blond whirlwind blew in. “MOMMY!” “Fuck.” John whispered under his breath and sat up.

“Where’s Mommy?” the little girl asked.

“Her job called last night, and she had to go back to Kansas City.”

The little girl’s eyes filled with tears. “I was going to help her make pancakes today. She promised.”

John schooled his features to keep his anger out of his face. “I know, princess.” He plastered a smile on his face and said: “How about you help me make pancakes?”

The little girl giggled and climbed on the bed and straddled him. “Your cooking stinks.”

He grinned. “True. How about I make us some eggs then? I make really delicious eggs.”

“Three pieces of bacon?” Carly asked.

John nodded and answered, “Yes, you can have three pieces of bacon.”

The little girl thrust her fists in the air. “Yay!”

John gave her a hug and said “Go get ready for school and don’t dawdle. I’ll get breakfast.”

She looked at him with solemn eyes and asked “Three pieces?”

“Three pieces.”

Carly shot her father a thousand-watt smile and said “I’ll be there in a flash.” She crawled off the bed and ran out.

John sighed and set his feet on the floor and started his day.

He was plating the eggs as Carly entered the kitchen. “Daddy, I’m dressed.” She did a slow spin for her father.

“You look beautiful, princess. Sit down, and I’ll bring your plate.” As he sat the bacon, eggs and toast in front of her John said “You can have White milk, Chocolate milk or Orange Juice.”

Carly touched her finger to her chin and looked up and then said “Orange juice.”

“Orange juice what?”

“May I have Orange juice, please?”

John smiled and said, “Yes, you may.” He got her a glass then made himself a coffee and sat down.

Carly picked up a piece of bacon and bit into it and moaned. “I love bacon.”

“Don’t talk with your mouth full, please.”

She nodded. After swallowing, she took a drink of juice. “I have my recital tomorrow tonight.”

“I can’t wait. I’m buying new batteries for the camera today.”

“I’m a turnip.”

“I know. You’ll be the best turnip there.”

She smiled then looked sad. “I want mommy to be there.”

“I know, sweetheart. I’m going to take lots of pictures, so we can show them to her when she gets home.”

After they had finished eating, John loaded the dishwasher. Carly went and brushed her teeth. When she finished and he made sure she had her book bag they left for school.


John had no sooner walked through the door at work when the receptionist said “Michael wants to see you in his office immediately.”

“O ... K, did he say why?”

Susan shook her head. “Nope. He said as soon as you walk in to send you to him.”

John made his way to Michael’s office and knocked. “Come in.” John walked in.

“Shut the door, John, and have a seat please.”

He did so then asked, “Is there something wrong?”

Michael nodded then said “Yes, but not in the way you think. Your job is safe.”

John let out a breath that he didn’t know he was holding. “That’s a relief.”

“I’ve been looking over your performance records and watching you. Your performance has fallen to right above minimally acceptable levels. I can tell something is eating at you. Is there something you would like to share with me?”

John shook his head, “No, Sir.”

“John, I’ve been doing this a long time and I know there’s something wrong. You’re a excellent worker and even more, you are a good person. I’m concerned about you.”

“Thank you, Sir. I...”

Michael held up his hand. “Let me stop you before you tell me there’s not a problem. I know there is, and I’m not allowing you to deal with it on your own. It’s beyond you, or I wouldn’t have noticed. So what I’m doing is sending you to a therapist on our dime.”

John looked at Michael in shock. “A therapist.” he slowly mouthed.

“Yes, a therapist. Forgive me for being heavy-handed, but you need help and I need one of my best workers in good shape. You have a lot of comp time on the books, way over 100 hours, and you are going to use some of it.”

“I don’t...”

“Don’t make me make this official,” Michael warned. He slid a paper across to John. “Monday morning at 9:00 a.m. You have an appointment with the counseling service we use. You will need work release from them to come back to work. Today’s Tuesday that gives you a week to try and relax a bit.”

“Sir, I’m being steamrolled,” John complained.

Michael nodded and pointed at the paper. “Yes, you are. You can either make that appointment or I can accept that paper back and make you an appointment at the unemployment office. If you choose to crash and burn, that’s your choice. I don’t have to watch, and I won’t.”

John slumped in the chair. “Yes, Sir.”

“It’s not all bad. You’re getting some needed time off with pay. Maybe, you can get some fishing in.”

“Yes, Sir. Is that all?”

“Yes. Now, go get some rest. I don’t want to see you again until Monday afternoon.”

John slunk out of Michael’s office and went home.


He moped around the house for a few hours then smiled as an idea hit him. He picked up his cell phone and dialed.

“This is Anne.”

“Hi, Anne. This is John.”

“Good morning, John. How are you doing?”

“Well, I’ve run into a problem and I was hoping you could help me.”

“What’s going on?”

“I was forced into taking the rest of this week off by my boss. He said that I’ve got problems that I need to get sorted, and he’s making me start therapy.”

“Meghan?”

“Yeah, it’s been extremely difficult, lately. She’s disappearing for longer and longer times.” His voice wavered. “I ... I think she’s on crack.”

“John, no!”

“It’s the only thing that would explain all this. I’m running out of things to tell Carly. She worships Meghan and it’ll crush her if she finds out.”

“That bitch.” Anne spat.

“I love her.”

Anne’s voice softened. “I know you do, honey. Tell Miss Anne how I can help you.”

“Could Carly stay at your house Friday night? I need a break. I’ll be happy to pay.”

“I’ll tell you what. Bring her school clothes and bag and she can stay all weekend. I’ll take her to school on Monday. You can pick her up from there.”

“Really? Thank you so much.” John gushed. “She loves spending time with you. How much would you like?”

“Don’t worry about that. She never gives me any problems. You just relax a bit, and we’ll have a great time.”

“Thank you so much, Anne. You don’t know how much this means to me.”

“I know how hard you work. You deserve a break.”

“Thank you. We’ll see you Friday afternoon.”

John was ecstatic as the call ended. He had been going nonstop for over six months. The opportunity to have two whole days to himself electrified him. A thought hit him. “Oh, shit. Batteries.” He looked around the house for the camera. It was gone. It had joined a long list of small but valuable items that had disappeared over the last eighteen months. Meghan had cried when he took her wedding ring away to keep it from “disappearing.”

He sighed and checked the bank account. Only $50.00 was missing. John had punished Meghan recently for withdrawing $250.00 during one of her “trips”. In no uncertain terms, he had told her he was not supporting another home or her drinking. He needed the money to take care of their child. She had a firm limit of $100.00 a month when she was gone. If she took a penny more he would turn off her card and remove her access to the account.

John checked the cupboards and fridge and made a list. After being sure to put a camera and batteries on it, he headed out.


John snapped a few more pictures of Carly in her turnip suit as she and the other cast members shot big smiles to the crowd. Their teacher had led them off the stage when one of the mothers, Amy Smith, walked up to John “Hi John, Where’s Meghan?”

“She had to work.”

Amy frowned and looked at her feet while shifting her weight back and forth. “Uh, could I talk to you a minute, in private?”

“Sure.” He led her to a secluded corner of the auditorium then asked “What’s up?”

Amy took a deep breath and let it out with a sigh. “I have to tell you something. Bill went out last night. His buddy Rod hauled him to a dive downtown.” She looked at John then turned her eyes. “He said Meghan was there with two men. He said they dressed like gang bangers and she was sitting on one of their laps and kissing him. He ... he said that she left with the other one for about twenty minutes and came back alone. Bill said he saw her hand the first guy something.” She looked at John with sad eyes and mouthed “I’m sorry.” then turned and left.

John fell back against the wall, shaking, as he worked to swallow the bile that had filled his mouth. He clasped his stomach which had tightened into a large hard knot. He was still there ten minutes later when Carly found him. “Daddy, what’s wrong?”

He opened his eyes and looked at her and then stood up. “Nothing. Daddy’s tummy hurts.”

Carly hugged him. “I’m sorry. Let’s go get ice cream. It will help.”

John looked down at her with a grin. “It will?”

Carly gave a big nod with a sly smile on her face. “You get it for me when my tummy hurts.”

John took her hand and started walking, “You’re right. I do. Let’s go get some.”

“We need to get a lot.”

“Uh, huh,” John said. “How about we get carrots instead?”

“Ewww.”

“I thought you liked carrots.”

“Nope. Not since Helen farted at practice. Carrots stink.”

He picked Carly up. “You’re a goofball.”

“I am not! I’m a princess.”

“I apologize your majesty.”

Carly shot him a big smile and hugged him. “That’s better.”

“I am very proud of my princess tonight. I took lots of pictures and some video.”

Carly laid her head on her daddy’s shoulder. “When’s Mommy getting another job?”

“I’m not sure. It’s hard, but we’re trying to get it fixed so Mommy can stay home.”

“Good.” She was asleep by the time John got her to the car.


Friday afternoon found John and Carly in the school parking lot getting settled into the car. Once they were on the road Carly asked, “Did you bring Larry?”

“Larry said he didn’t want to come, so I left him home.”

“WHAT!”

John laughed and said. “I’m playing. Larry is in your bag. I even gave him a Dr. Pepper to drink on the way.”

“Larry doesn’t drink Dr. Pepper.”

“I guess I shouldn’t have opened it before I put it in there, then.”

Carly shrieked, “You...” Then stopped and looked puzzled for a second before kicking the back of his car seat. “You’re mean.”

John smirked and said. “Only to princesses.”

“ARRRGH!”

John burst out laughing. “I’m sorry. Are you ready to go to Miss Anne’s?”

“Yes.” She tucked her arms and looked out the window the whole way there and wouldn’t say a word.

When they arrived, John helped her unbuckle and gather her stuff. They walked to the front door and Carly knocked. Miss Anne, a stout lady with more salt than pepper hair, opened the door with a smile. “Come on in.”

Once inside Carly said, “Thank you for having me.” She added in a stage whisper, “He made me say that.”

Miss Anne laughed and replied. “Your father was right to do so. Manners are important. Carry your bag to your room, please.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Carly said, and she lugged her bag down the hallway.

“How are you doing, John?”

“I’m doing about as well as can be expected. Are you sure I can’t pay you something? Let me pay for her food, at least.”

Miss Anne blew a raspberry. “My canary eats more, and he’s on a diet. You pay me plenty during the week. Now go away so we can start our girl time.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” He called down the hallway. “Carly, I’m leaving.” She ran out and gave him a hug.

“I love you, Daddy.”

“I love you too, my princess. You be good for Miss Anne.”

“I will. If Mommy calls tell her I love her.”

“Absolutely.”

After John had left, Miss Anne said “Tonight, I’m making stew for dinner. Would you like to help?”

Carly nodded with a big smile and said, “Yes, Ma’am.”

Miss Anne grinned and said “Good. We won’t be starting for about forty-five minutes. Would you like to watch the new cartoons on cable or the old ones on my VCR until then?”

Carly thought a moment then looked at her and went “Meep, Meep.”

Miss Anne laughed and said “You and your Road Runner. C’mon, let’s go set it up.”

As they entered the living room Carly asked, “Can I have a snack?”

“Sure, How about a PBJ and some milk?”

“Ok.”

Miss Anne pulled out a TV Tray and set it up by the armchair. “You’ll have to sit here while you eat.” Carly crawled up into the chair and sat. Miss Anne tucked the tray in and then started the video.


John devoted a couple of hours to housework when he got home. After that, he showered and got ready to go out. As he planned on drinking, he took a cab. Puck’s Tavern, a small family-owned business famous for their Philly Cheese Steak, was a bit crowded when he walked in. Going to the bar, he grabbed a stool and ordered a Sonnet, their micro-brewed beer.

He was halfway through his second Sonnet when a curvy woman with porcelain skin and a dusting of faint freckles sat beside him. She brushed her long, abundant, fiery, red hair back with her hand and smiled. “Hello, my name is Vanna.”

John had to take a second look. Her clothes were business elegant. A beautiful gold necklace with a pendant drew attention to the subtle hint of her ample cleavage given by her top. Her face was the girl next door pretty rather than beautiful, yet her green eyes and infectious smile drew him to her. Vanna’s eyes crinkled in merriment as she watched him, knowing full well the effect she was having on him.

“Hello,” John said a moment too late. “I’m John. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“What’s that you’re drinking? I haven’t seen it before.”

“It’s called a Sonnet. It’s a specialty beer that’s only made here.”

“Sounds intriguing.” She looked at the bartender. “I’d like a Sonnet, please.” A few moments later, the bartender sat the opened bottle in front of her. She took a tentative sip then smiled and took a bigger one. “This is excellent. So John, the connoisseur of fine beers, what do you do?”

He grinned then said. “I’m an entry-level middle manager for a large paper company. When I’m not working, I spend time with my daughter and wife. Every great now and then I go out for a fine beer.”

“Your wife is here?”

A gloomy shadow flitted across John’s features. “No, she’s away a lot.”

Vanna gave a supportive look. “That must be hard.”

John shrugged. “Unfortunately, it is what it is. What do you do?”

“I’m in jewelry acquisition. I find and buy rare pieces.”

“Oh, that’s unique.”

“Yes, It’s a tiny and expensive market. Small corporations would have trouble financing some of the purchases.”

“It sounds extremely high end.”

“It is, but I love it.”

John noticed that Vanna kept glancing at the couples on the small dance floor as they talked. “Would you like to dance?” He asked.

Vanna smiled, her face glowing with an innocent pleasure. “I’d love to.” John grasped her hand and led her to the dance floor where they started dancing to Rock oldies. Vanna’s dancing captivated John. Her movements exuded unconscious sensuality as her whole being was swept up in the music. Her movements intoxicated him.

When the Blues Climax Band’s “I Love You” started Vanna flowed into John’s arms. She molded to him as though created to be there. She sighed as she felt his erection and pulled him and it tight against her.

The softness and smell of the woman enchanted him. John nuzzled into her hair reveling in its sun-kissed, natural scent. He inhaled deeply and realized she wore no perfume. Her natural smell was earthy and delightful. He gathered a second deep breath as they swayed to the music savoring the subtleties of her scent. Vanna reached up and placed a single kiss on the side of his neck sending shivers through him.

In his mind, John shook himself as he recognized what was happening. His body tightened a little. Vanna looked up at him with a question in her eyes and then put her head back on his shoulder. When the dance finished, he led Vanna to a booth. “I’m hungry let’s eat.”

Vanna looked puzzled a moment and shrugged.”Sure.” She picked up a menu and said “Any suggestions.”

John shook his head. “Order whatever you like. The food is superb here. I’m going to have a Philly Cheese Steak. They make some of the best I’ve ever had. Like I said though, order what you want.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.