Sakhi Seeks Satisfaction - Cover

Sakhi Seeks Satisfaction

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A new Desi bride discovers how the rules have changed and she loves it. Unexpected consequences lead her life on a different path than she ever imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Sharing   Swinging   Indian Male   Indian Female   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Indian Erotica   .

Sakhi had just been wed to a childhood sweetheart, Manju, a family friend of many years. Their first times together were awkward since neither knew anything about sex. She had enjoyed it from the beginning, unlike some of her girlfriends who complained about the activity. Her words to her husband as she urged his 11 by 3 centimeter fleshy tool between her legs for the third time on their wedding night, were “Oh, I love the way it fills me and rubs me and makes warm cream in me.” That was not the last time either.

Knowing little about birth control, she became pregnant quickly and her desire for coupling increased greatly. It was delightful that men who knew her began showing interest in her curvy body. Although her husband coupled with her frequently, she had time alone during the day and, like a moth to a flame, men eager to join with her presented themselves. Her urges to couple overcame any prohibitions she had been raised with. Some were family, and some were friends. With even rudimentary seductive skills, she welcomed them to scratch her itch, often saying as they mounted her, “Oh, I love the way your lingam fills me. Keep moving like that. Hold back your cream as long as you can so I can have the big pleasure.”

It would’ve been unthinkable when she was single for any of these men to approach her for sexual connections. But now that her virginity and purity was gone, it was a different game. Especially since she was pregnant, and no one could do that ultimate disfavor to her husband. Filling her with seed was purely for the pleasure and entertainment of all involved. A very significant discovery was that those delightful yoni -fillers came in various sizes and shapes. Most were larger than her husband’s in one or both dimensions which her yoni had no difficulty accommodating. The frequency and quantity of the cream which issued was also interestingly different.

She admitted more than a dozen assorted lingams between her legs before selecting four who she wished to have repeated encounters with. Two of them were married, so would be very discreet about their connection. The other two were busy developing their careers and had no desire for a wife so would not be a threat to her marriage either.

It was great fun to have them pleasure her growing breasts as well as feeling their assorted male parts between her legs. The married ones were better about ensuring her pleasure and more grateful for the opportunity to enjoy a yoni that was more eager than they found in their own bed. The unmarried men were easier to schedule, without wives to keep unaware.

On one particular day Sakhi would never forget, she enjoyed three non-spousal lingams the same day. One was soon after her husband departed for work, the second visited for lunch and she had offered yoni à la mode for dessert, and the last one after he got off work and it was quick since her husband’s return was imminent. She barely had time to rinse her well-seeded yoni before starting dinner. It was important, and wickedly pleasurable, that she seduce her husband at bedtime to finish her day with his fillings.

Even as her belly grew, her men found great enjoyment with her body. They loved caressing and kissing growing breasts and belly before and during the times that they were buried in her birthing parts. One day was almost embarrassing. She had lost track of time with a married man who had repeatedly pleasured her and who she was reluctant to release. Fortunately he was dressed and she was wearing a robe when there was the knock on her door by her next visitor.

He was a single man and raised his eyebrows when she did not introduce the one who was leaving. As his lingam entered her, he said, “It feels like you have had a recent coupling.” She nodded, embarrassed, and he thrust even harder, commenting, “You are a sexy one and you feel good to me even if freshly used. I’ve enjoyed other women this way too.” She wished her husband would feel that way but how could that be accomplished?

Several months went by and her belly and breasts were considerably swollen. One day her husband came home somewhat agitated. She inquired what was disturbing him.

“I have heard from reliable sources that you have been unfaithful to me and sexing other men. Please explain.”

Sahki knew better than to lie. She had rehearsed for this possible situation. “You have taught me to enjoy coupling so much since we first began. I get little opportunity to be with you because you are working so hard, which I do understand. That does not ease my female needs which are even stronger during my pregnancy. Yes, I have welcomed other men to enjoy my body, but I love only you so I question whether I have been truly unfaithful. You have not lacked my affections and I have absolutely no intention of leaving you. It was purely for temporary satisfaction.”

She served him a glass of Indian wine as he pondered her answer. It took a second glass before he was able to respond to this unexpected situation. Then he said, “There is a saying that one should not judge, particularly when they might also be judged. I was with women before we wed although none since. I do understand the need to satisfy basic urges. My moral code also says that I must recognize your needs and be a good partner in meeting them. If my coupling with you is insufficient then I must allow you to couple with others.”

She held him close and whispered, “You are the best. There is no doubt of that. But when you are not here I do have strong urges which I have been satisfying. I love you for being so understanding and I will not allow it to bring any harm to you. Please take me now!” Note that she did not lie and say he was the biggest. The word “best” also has many shades of meaning.

She was unusually responsive as he thrust between her legs. When he asked, “You must tell me about these things you do. We can have no secrets between us.” When she told him about the man who had preceded him that day he pounded her vigorously and cried out as his sperm spurted more strongly than ever into her hungry yoni. She cried with joy and told him again how much she loved him. He was reassured.

From then on, he enjoyed getting reports as his own lingam was buried in the other seed that she had received that day. It was good for both of them.

They had not discussed what would happen after the baby boy was born. Her libido was greatly reduced for a while and she urged him to seek a welcoming yoni to release his tensions. She offered her widowed sister who was delighted to be of assistance.

They finally began their coupling again. Birth control was now in place and when he buried his bone in her, he had to ask, “Will I be enough for you now?”

She was unsure, and told him so, but said that she would speak with him before resuming any activities with any other man. At the moment, caring for the infant and her husband was a full-time responsibility.

In time, though, the infant required less intensive care and her available time increased. That itch between her legs grew and her husband was not available during his long work days. Her lovers stopped by to visit, ostensibly to see how the infant was doing but really, she knew, to see if her yoni was available again. Their interest did please her.

She expressed her growing need to her husband one night as she urged his lingam to its finish. Her yoni was still stretched from childbirth and she didn’t get as much pleasure as before. He reluctantly agreed to one “helper”.

She selected Sahoj because he was married and had the largest, most pleasure-giving lingam which he expertly employed along with other delightful stimulations. He could fill her completely and seed repeatedly without going soft and falling out. His wife tired of his repeated desires for her yoni so he felt justified in being with Sakhi. It was a good match. The exercises prescribed by the birthing center to tighten her yoni would be even more important to accommodate her husband.

Her various lovers had taught her many enjoyable variations of coupling. With Sahoj she especially liked riding on top. She could nurse the little one as she moved to feel his large hard member filling her. He would occasionally move to sip her milk from a breast not currently in use. That stimulated her.

The yoni exercises weren’t working well and that frustrated and her husband. When she asked Sahoj how his large lingam, almost twice the width and notably longer than her husband’s, fit in his wife he replied that was part of the problem. It stretched her uncomfortably and only about two thirds of it could even enter. That is why he was so delighted with her accommodating place.

An idea occurred to her so she asked, “My husband is much smaller than you and I am having difficulty satisfying him because of that. Perhaps he and your wife would be more compatible and have good enjoyment together.”

Sahoj brightened, “I would never have thought of that. I care very much for her and if she can get what she needs from another like I am with you then I must be supportive as your husband is. I will figure out how to discuss this idea with her. She does not know about our activities so that will be a challenge.”

Sakhi quickly added, “Perhaps we could become friends as couples and then I would have an opportunity to talk to her. We needn’t reveal what we have been doing but just present it as something to do going forward.” Sahoj thought that was a good plan.

Chandra, Sahoj’s wife had few friends and limited ways to meet them so was very pleased to be introduced. The women met every day for tea and enjoyed each other’s company. A dinner invitation was arranged so Sakhi’s husband could meet them. She figured he was curious to see who he had been sharing her yoni with.

During one of the visits at Sakhi’s home, Chandra lamented, “I so love holding your baby. I dearly wish I had one. We have tried but nothing happens. Perhaps it is because it is so uncomfortable when my husband joins with me. He is very large and perhaps his seed is all squeezed out because of that. There is much on the towel I put underneath us to prevent soiling the bed. We also do not join very often because it is not pleasant for me”

Her friend reached over and touched her hand, “I’m so sorry to hear that. I enjoy coupling very much and insist on it as often as I can from my husband. He works long hours and so it does not happen nearly as often as I would like.” Both women thought over those revelations when they were feeling needy.

Soon enough Chandra raised the subject again, “You said that your yoni is large and your husband is smaller. Since that is the opposite of my situation, perhaps we should trade husbands. I have never been with any other man so that sounds quite wicked to me but it is also quite practical. What do you think?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.