The Cricket Butt - Cover

The Cricket Butt

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2020 by Writer Mick

Humor Story: A quick flash story. Michael Loucks advised me to dump my muses block by finishing off some of my shorter stories and get them out of the way. One down, sixteen to go! I caught them. His butt was right there. What else could I do. Chirp Chirp

Caution: This Humor Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humor   Cheating   BTB   Anal Sex   .

They were fucking in my bed when I got home. I walked in, saw what was going on and went to my closet and got out my bat. He kept pounding away at ass her from behind.

“Get out,” the interloper growled when he saw me.

“No, this is my house. You get out before I begin to beat you to death,” I said quietly, holding the bat on my shoulder.

“She invited me in, that give me the right to be here,” the interloper said.

“And I’m inviting you out. Don’t like that idea? OK. Samantha, you tell him to leave, then he can go and not feel like he’s been thrown out by some wimpy cuckold.”

My wife, Samantha, lay there not knowing what to do. That is until I stepped over to her lover and took a full swing across the back of his thighs. I hit him flat across the thighs with the flat of the bat.

He screamed and drove straight forward, buried to he balls in my wayward wife’s ass. He landed full on top of Samantha and was writhing in pain but made no move to pull out, so, I hit him again full across the buttocks. This, apparently, drove him deeper into Samantha and for what the fuck ever reason, that set her off and she was screaming/groaning/moaning out a huge orgasm.

“The next one is with right up your balls. Get out of my house. NOW!”

The interloper tried to pull out, but Samantha’s anus had clamped down during her orgasm and he was trapped. The welts on his rump and legs were swelling fast. I figured, “What the hell” and I swung for the fences. I landed flat across the crease between the top of his thighs and his ass with such force that the skin split.

He was finally able to free his cock from Samantha’s spasming ass. He grabbed his clothes and began to put them on.

“Hurry, bull, or I start whacking away at your shins before I drive your balls to the fence.”

He picked up his speed and as he left the room I gave his now covered behind another full swinging thump. Did I mention that I was swinging a cricket bat? Now his pace quickened and, taking steps three at a time, he was down and out of the house. I turned to Samantha.

“Now what should I do with you?” I asked as I tapped my hand with the bloody flat of the bat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.