Just Take the Deal, Neal - Cover

Just Take the Deal, Neal

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cheated husband Neal O'Brien meets a lovely blonde stranger in a bar, and has a helluva good time while making a deal with her. It just happens that she's the Devil.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Magic   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   BTB   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Revenge  

“Alright, Steve, your turn now! I’m going to fuck your little twink ass until you can’t sit down!” I told Steve as I bent him over and started ramming him hard up the cornhole.

“Oh, God ... no, oh, God ... how ... ow ... ouch! Wait, could this feel so good when ... it hurts ... so much!” Steve began whimpering between strokes.

“Quit your whining, pussy boi! Your boi pussy is now mine! Enjoy the ride ... well, I will, at least!” I demanded as I kept slamming it up Steve’s cherry tush.

Well, it wasn’t virgin anymore, so I finally got to take someone’s anal first time, didn’t I? He wasn’t “pure” anymore in any sense, not that his mouth had been chaste before, either. The way I stretched his backdoor with my massive rod and he acted as impaled as he clearly must be, though the pleasure overcame his pain pretty soon. Steve bit his bottom lip and moved his hips to keep up and not be a dead lay anymore, instinctively wishing to please me now.

“So, this ain’t so bad, is it now? You like it, don’t you, hon?” Mom asked Steve, even as she grew a cock magically and began fucking his throat.

“Please ... don’t leave me out of this! Fuck me, too!” Jill pleaded for some action.

That was when I pulled her up by the hair and yanked her all the way to us, where I pushed Steve’s dick into her mouth. Steve really got into it by now, reaming her gullet while Mom did the same to him. Steve tried to breathe a little now and then, but it was hopeless, as Lucy’s dong kept expanding until he nearly choked to death on it. He later told me that he felt as if he had an anaconda down his throat for a little bit.

I kept shoving my cock up Steve’s ass while he pushed back at me and I admired his glutes as I kept pushing far inside Jill’s throat. My balls churned, as did Lucy’s and Steve’s, until at last my mother, the Princess of Darkness, emptied her sack of her jizz down the hatch. Steve totally lost it and expelled his spunk in Jill’s mouth, forcing her to swallow the whole load. Jill was never a big fan of swallowing cum, so that must have been a nasty shock for her.

“Alright, boy, here it comes!” I chuckled as I shot my jism up Steve’s colon and left a trail oozing from his pucker down his thighs.

I inspected the damage and laughed as I saw how wrecked his bunghole was, gaping back at me with lots of jizz pouring out of it. Steve limped to his feet, but I shook my head and pushed him back into the same position. I then gestured for Lucy as she winked at me and lined up behind Steve to bugger him. She wasn’t easy on him, either. I loved watching her perfect crimson buns and hips move as she thrust her magical dick in and out of Steve’s butt.

“Alright, little cunt, let’s get my cock ready for another round with you!” I shoved my prick into Jill’s mouth and made her suck me clean straight from Steve.

“I’m going to enjoy fucking your face, of course! And you’re going to swallow every last drop, thirsty girl! Hell, I might even piss down your throat. Would you like that, bitch?” I laughed evilly as I saw Jill’s eyes growing wider than saucers.

Weirdly, Jill then nodded her head, as if whatever I wanted to do was perfectly okay with her, even making her swallow my piss. (I hated saying “pee,” because it sounded too juvenile. Boys “pee.” Men “piss.”) I was seriously glad that there were no diminutive nicknames for “Neal,” by the way. At least none that I had ever heard. I didn’t have to worry about being called “Davey” or “Danny” or any other such infantilizing rubbish. I was a man, with a name that in its original Gaelic form was that of a famous High King of Ireland. I wasn’t a mere lad like Steve.

I pulled on Jill’s ears and fucked her throat even harder as she gagged for breath on every stroke. She didn’t whine, didn’t whimper, or anything by now. She just sucked my cock like it was going out of style. I smirked as I ravaged my estranged wife, even as it occurred to me that the threat of divorce was a far more powerful weapon than a divorce itself. She could remain my wife and be my loyal bitch, serving me in the way that wives used to do in a less “woke” time, before marriage became a steel trap for men instead of women.

Progress had its place, but as my marriage showed, it was a bit uneven and often took a toxic, abusive form that disproportionately harmed half of the populace. My half, that was. The male half, in case you missed it. Really, I should do something to fix that, shouldn’t I? Maybe if I became something of a world ruler with my new powers, I could and would. Wait, wouldn’t that make me something like the “Antichrist” or would it?

Just the thought of that kind of power, good or evil, excited me even more, and I erupted down Jill’s throat, filling her gullet with my spunk. I then pissed immediately in her mouth before she could stop me and she looked at me with a mixture of shock and awe before rushing to the john. I chuckled as I realized that she was about to wash her mouth and remove every trace of my piss.

When Jill returned, I told her, “Well, the good news is that we’re not getting divorced after all. The bad news is that you’ll be my bitch and have to take what you dished out to me for all of those years. You’ll have to do my bidding and ask ‘how high’ when I tell you to jump. I want a real wife, not a hypocrite who combines the worst aspects of Christianity and feminism. Ugh! Besides, I’m in no rush to get married again anytime soon, and if I did remarry, I might just push for legalized polygamy or something.”

“Oh, I like how you think!” Lucy giggled as she flooded Steve’s bowels in front of us.

“So, you’re really his mother ... and you’re the Devil, too? I’ve heard of mothers-in-law being evil, but none of them were Satan. Unlike you!” Jill winked at Mom, even as she knelt to suck her straight from Steve’s ass, “sorry, I wanted to taste his butt again. I don’t know when I’ll get another chance.”

“Well, remember, honey ... I’m Satan. I can make your dreams come true. With your existing wishes, you could make huge progress toward such a plan, anyway. A nice vision, one where people could freely marry as many people as they wished. Just don’t make it too ... Mormon, you know? Don’t make it like that fundamentalist type of polygamy.

“Make it more ... hippie, free love, kinda stuff, you know. There’s a place for male dominance, don’t get me wrong, but it shouldn’t crowd out equality and femdom, either. But, yeah, the feminists did push things a bit too far in their direction, making men everywhere their whipping boys, didn’t they?” Mom counseled me as she kissed as she helped guide me inside Jill’s twat.

“Oh, fuck ... oh, fuck ... oh, fuck!” Jill’s eyes bugged out as she felt me bottoming out inside her slippery snatch.

“Make yourself useful with that mouth of yours! Lick my ass, bitch!” Mom insisted as she bent over and spread her own cheeks to urge Jill to rim her.

“Oh, God!” Jill exclaimed as she began licking Satan’s butt.

“Guess again!” Lucy laughed as she pushed her pucker directly toward Jill’s tongue.

“That’s right ... eat Mom’s ass! Eat it! Tongue-fuck her cornhole! Taste that tush!” I egged Jill on as I kept humping her with a fury.

“Admit it, my booty is yummy, isn’t? You love the taste of devil bum, don’t you?” Mom teased Jill, even as she retracted her dick and made Steve lick her gash.

“How does that cunt taste, Stevie?” Mom asked him patronizingly as she wrapped her thighs around his head.

“It’s ... delicious, but whose cum is that I’m tasting now?” Steve dared to ask.

“Never ask that! Never dare to ask that again! It’s not your place to question your new duties, such as cum-slurping from my snatch and Jilly’s. And our asses, of course! Among others! Just shut up and get busy eating me out! So, Neal, what do you think about some celebrity girlfriends or plural wives or concubines or whatever? Or maybe I can conjure your favorite fictional ladies and make them real and live, in the flesh! Anything for my boy!” Lucy proved ever the indulgent mother as she encouraged my fantasies.

“Well, I wouldn’t mind fucking Deborah Ann Woll,” I laughed as I kept plundering my wife good and hard.

“As herself or as Jessica Hamby from True Blood?” Satan teased me.

“Herself, of course. I want to bend her over and pull her luscious red hair as I fuck her from behind. It would be fucking steamy to ram it balls deep inside that ginger!” I confessed as I continued to pound Jill doggy-style.

“Your wish ... is my command, my son!” Mom beamed as she snapped her fingers and a very naked Deborah appeared in front of me.

She was also wet, so I thought that she might have been fresh from the shower. Stunned by the scene in front of her, Deborah simply watched me empty my load inside my wife’s wonderful gash. I stuck my finger up Jill’s ass and played with it a little as I withdrew from her snatch, which led to the next big shock. Deborah walked up to me, opened her mouth, and took my finger inside to lick it directly from Jill’s tush. This caused my wife to climax in a hurry from all of the sensory overload.

“Your lady here has a pretty sweet ass, you know! Tasty! So, babe, you got enough left to give me a turn? I have a husband. You have a wife. We’ll make it work, anyway. We can have an affair, right? I’ll rim your woman here, in fact. She is rather yummy!” Deborah moaned with satisfaction, even as I bent her over an ottoman in the living room.

“You want this, don’t you, slut?” I teased Deborah while smacking her cheeks in obvious delight.

“Yes ... I want this ... and I am your slut. Your slut ... what was your name, again?” Deborah asked me now.

“Neal. My name is Neal. I don’t mind if you want to be hubby’s slut, too. In fact, sometimes, we can swap with Jill and your man there, among others. He can enjoy Jill’s sweet pussy as well as yours. Not to mention both of your asses. You are cool with anal, right?” I prodded her a bit, making her blush a little.

“I am now, for some reason. I never was in the past. I guess that I’ll have to make it up to my hubby, won’t I? Suddenly, for some reason, any sex act that you want to do, I automatically want to do, even if I hated it in the past. Suddenly, knowing that you want my ass ... I want nothing more than to give it up to you. Anything else that you really, really want?” Deborah urged me.

“Good, because I want to put a baby in you and I will. What do you think of that?” I teased the lovely ginger actress.

“Do it ... breed me now! Knock me up!” Deborah added, “I’ll throw out my pills to make sure that you put a bun in my oven! Impregnate me!”

I fucked Deborah for several more minutes, reveling in the hungry way that she took my cock like a bitch in heat. We humped like crazy, my dick plunging furiously in and out of her slippery snatch while both Jill and Steve continued to eat Lucy out. I grabbed those wonderful buns of hers and drove deeper on each stroke, filling her up on every thrust. I pushed as far inside as I could, and then pulled all of the way out before ramming it balls deep inside her slick and juicy twat. I pulled her luscious red hair, too, as I hoped to do and she moaned with satisfaction in response.

“Do it, please ... do it ... I beg you ... knock her up!” Jill broke her focus on rimming Mom long enough to encourage me to breed the celebrity.

“Yes, please, put it in her! Impregnate her!” Steve spoke up now.

“Do it, honey! Make her conceive your child! You should breed as many women as you like, including celebrities and all! Do it, baby! Make Mama Satan proud!” Mom urged me as she pushed both lovers to get back to work.

I lost it as I ogled Deborah’s gorgeous pale moon and even fingered her asshole. She screamed as loudly as she could and tightened up on me with her wild, wet, wonderful slit. She clenched me with her pussy walls and pulled every last one of my swimmers out of me to race toward her eggs. I spilled my seed within her depths and she creamed herself in pure ecstasy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.