Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Chapter 1: Tuesday Morning

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: Tuesday Morning - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I awoke with that nice feeling of Joan spooning against me, I could feel her naked flesh beside me and my arm was draped across her with my hand nestling her breast. I felt a stirring, but also realised that morning wood was not an inherent hard on, rather a need for a piss. I quickly popped to the loo and dealt with that problem and then crawled back into bed. Joan stirred from the movement and we enjoyed a quick fuck, me still spooning her. I was able to play with her nipples as well as play with her clit. It was what we both wanted and needed to start the day in the right frame of mind.

Whilst I got myself showered, dressed and ready for work, Joan headed downstairs sans clothing (as was her home uniform) to make me some coffee and breakfast. A few minutes later I arrived in the kitchen ready to consume the breakfast delights – back to bagel and cream cheese, no full breakfast today – such is life. Brad was already dressed for school and eating his breakfast. Joan called up to Shelly encouraging her to get herself dressed and ready for school herself. I was eating my bagel when Shelly entered the kitchen. Her dress seemed a little shorter than normal or was it that I hadn’t seen her in clothes since they arrived back from my parents in law on Sunday – not sure, but she did look quite sexy in her school uniform. This wasn’t helped when she saddled up to me and gently brushed my prick with a greeting of ‘Good morning, Mister B.’ Shelly then asked if I liked the change from her nakedness and especially her school uniform. The imagery did everything one can imagine of school girls in school uniform. Mister B started rising to full attention which was then not helped when Shelly lifted her skirt and displayed her underwear. A white pair of knickers, hipster style, which emphasised her camel toe. By this time, Mister B was at full mast. Shelly had a wicked grin on her face and suggested that a quick fuck would be enjoyed by us both. I looked at the time and realised that if she had the available time before leaving for school, I certainly had the time before I had to leave for work. Shelly sat on one of the bar stools and proceeded to lift her skirt and move her knickers to one side exposing her cunt to my view. Her cunt was already wet from her own secretions and so it was easy for me to just drive on in with my cock into her awaiting cunt. We quickly found a rhythm and as we got into the pace, I felt her nipples through her bra and school shirt – Shelly did need to wear a bra for school – this was part of her required uniform. Her nipples were already hard, but she was still enjoying the additional attention. We managed to peak at about the same time relishing the mutual enjoyment. We held onto each other as we descended from that orgasmic peak – more to ensure neither of us fell over 😊.

I looked over and there was Brad giving Joan a fuck as well – this family was getting too used to the new regime of ‘let’s have a fuck when we want and with whom we want’ Before I had a chance to put Mister B back away in my trousers Shelly bent down and licked our juices from my cock and then she tucked it away and did up the zipper. The day was still young and I’d already had two enjoyable fucks and that was before I’d even made it to the office.

Just as I was about to leave the house, Joan reminded me that tonight we had parents evening – the annual meeting with the school Form teachers for Brad and Shelly. Brad piped up that I would enjoy it this year as their form teachers were Miss Brookes and Mrs Jones both of whom were (in his words) “not to be sniffed at!!”

As usual, on my way to the office, I stopped off at Kwik Shoppe for my coffee. It being early, I was the only customer in the store at the time and as I approached the checkout, there was Ling, as usual. I was greeted with the pleasant view of her top unzipped to the extent that I could see the contours of her breasts as well as the rings on her nipples. As part of the game, I leant forwards in the impression of reading her name badge. We both knew I was taking a good look at her breasts. I moved my hand inside her top and brushed her nipple – she shivered with erotic delight. I stood upright again and fumbled in my pocket for a note to pay for the coffee, my attention still firmly focussed on her breasts and ringed nipples – I was uncertain what note I handed over as I stared at Ling and her lovely breasts. As she handed me the change (again, I didn’t have a clue about how much she had given me and whether the amount was correct, she also pushed something linen into my hand, I looked down and she had given me a pair of her knickers, I brought them to my nose to smell – there was the distinct smell of arousal on the gusset – Ling learnt across to me and said that she’d played with herself before removing them and she’d done this about 10 minutes ago – that much I could smell – the musky fragrance was still fresh. I thanked Ling and gave her a wink. Then I had an idea. I asked her what time she took lunch and what time she finished – I felt that some time together was needed (from both our perspectives). She told me that as she started early (at 6am), her lunch break was at 10:30 and she finished at 3 – not the most convenient of times given I didn’t finish until around 5. I suggested that we could maybe look at meeting tomorrow early evening, when I had finished work – she agreed that would be fine with her and I went on my way to work – the first time a lady had ever given me her wet knickers as a gift – the delights of being an Alpha Male.

Once I arrived at the office, the men had already started on the processing of the waste for the day and I could contemplate the next steps especially with my boss Charlie announcing his impending retirement and further operational improvements for the chemical processing.

The phone rang, it was Carol, she told me she would be over shortly to look at the dockets data handling for the day and update me on what had happened last night with Scott – she seemed particularly excited about telling all. She also advised that the CEO wanted to have a word with me at 10 – and don’t be late 😊 Seeing Mike Sessions, the CEO, was not an everyday occurrence for me, I’d only met and chatted to him a few times, usually at Corporate gatherings, I left most of that dialogue to Charlie but with him suggesting me as his replacement post his retirement, it looked like meeting with the boss was going to be a bit more frequent part of my life. Mike and all the other executives and office personnel worked in the main building, the Processing plant and my office were based in a separate building – probably to keep the smell of chemicals as far away from the office workers and the executives.

Discretion being the better part of valour, I headed over to Mike’s office about 10 minutes early and met his PA; Fiona. She greeted me politely and suggested I sit and wait. There were a couple of magazines and daily papers to have a look through whilst I waited, instead, I eyed up Fiona – mid to late 20’s, nice figure, smallish breasts, official without being officious. She was wearing a blouse – I wasn’t sure about whether a skirt or trousers as she stayed behind her desk. Whilst waiting she received a call and when finished she got up from behind her desk – she was wearing a nice length skirt (black) to just above the knees and 3 inch heels – overall a pleasant package and nicely wrapped 😊 She moved over to some filing cabinets, and bent down to open the bottom drawer but instead of bending down at the knees, she bent down at the hips – her dress duly rose at the back and displayed the stocking tops and suspender belt and just short of displaying her underwear. If anything was going to disturb my thoughts prior to a meeting with the boss, this would. Suffice, Fiona pulled a file out of the drawer, closed the drawer and stood upright. She then soothed her dress down before turning and giving me an evil grin – she knew what she had done. I smiled and gave her a compliment regarding how good the view was. Maybe having future meetings with the boss might not be so bad after all.

At almost 10 on the dot, Fiona got a call advising me to go through to Mike’s office. We had a pleasant meeting, Mike advised me that he was happy for me to assume Charlie’s role effective immediately – Charlie had a few jobs to complete before retirement, but Mike wanted me to take the helm of processing and move it forward. I’d now be reporting directly to Mike as part of his management team, Carol would now be my PA, again effective immediately as Charlie wouldn’t have a need for a PA and if he needed some support, either Carol could be released for short periods or one of the other support staff could assist – all very good. Mike indicated that he’d already spoken to Charlie and advised him of these changes. I would need to have a meeting with the HR Director as there was pay and remuneration issues that needed to be confirmed as well as new contracts – a lady who I knew by name but never formally met called Philippa Shields.

Mike and I then started discussing the current state of the chemical processing area for which I was now responsible. I advised the changes I had made from a safety and processing rationalisation perspective and the hope that this could free up some capacity to take more batches for processing. Mike seemed pleased with this and mentioned some chemicals that we weren’t processing and asked if he thought we could expand into processing these as there appeared to be some local demand. I wasn’t sure and so Mike advised that it best to hook up with the Sales Director. This was someone I’d never come across – her name was Carina Muldoon. It looked like the Processing Team would need to have an element of self-sufficiency over the next few days as I would be involved in more meetings with fellow management trying to take the processing capabilities forward.

After a very quick hour, I was left a bit shell shocked with the success of the meeting, I left Mike’s office and was stopped by Fiona. She wanted to schedule a regular meeting with Mike and me to discuss processing related issues. There were also the regular Management Team meetings that I would need to attend instead of Charlie. As Fiona leant forward, so I got a view down her blouse, displaying her breasts and she didn’t appear to be wearing a bra, rather a camisole over very pert breasts. As we chatted so I distinctly saw the nipples start to show through the camisole and blouse. Finally, she handed me a piece of paper containing all of the contact numbers (office, home and mobile) for all of Mike’s senior management team and respective PA’s. Also, WhatsApp groups that had been setup to allow Management dialogue. Even my name along with Carol’s was proudly displayed on the list. I thanked Fiona and l left. I was sure that we would be getting better acquainted over the coming days, but didn’t want to push my luck too far, too soon.

When I got back to my office, Carol was waiting for me. She greeted me with a gentle kiss but there were some many more emotions conveyed in that kiss, more than just a greeting or peck. I knew we would be having a fuck at some point, but work really did need to come first. I explained details of the meeting with Mike and that she was formally now my PA. We would need to have some time discussing with Charlie what he actually did each day so I could pick up on that going forward. Carol agreed to arrange the meeting. Also the meetings with HR (Philippa) and Sales (Carina).

That just left how we managed the unit going forward. What was evident was that with Carol taking on a more active Manager than Charlie (in more ways than just work), then the data handling from the processing forms would require us having a data entry person especially if, as Mike wanted, we increased the throughput of chemicals. Also, with me assuming a more managerial role would a Processing Supervisor be appropriate as my replacement. I’d have to think about these personnel issues.

I than asked Carol about her evening last night. She sat on the edge of her desk facing me. Her face lit up as she thought through what had happened. After leaving me in the car park, she and Scott had left in his shiny car with instructions about learning things together as well as to get some new items for the wardrobe and bedroom. By the time they had left the car park she had got Scott’s prick out of his trousers and was gently wanking it. Carol said there’d been some reticence from Scott to start, but as his cock grew and the hardon developed so his resistance dissipated. At an intersection where they needed to stop for the lights, Carol had leant across and finished Scott off with her mouth. That had set the tone for their relationship going forward. When they arrived at the Mall, Carol went off to a clothes shop to buy tops and skirts whilst Scott went off to the video games store.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.