Alpha Male (a Continuation Story) - Cover

Alpha Male (a Continuation Story)

Copyright© 2020 by RDF_Northolt

Introduction

Mind Control Sex Story: Introduction - This story is a corollary to the original story "Alpha Male" written by VGAVoy which was deemed as 'Unfinished' in 2006. I have endeavoured to use the characters from the original story and taken the story forward by a few days to provide some more experiences for John as the Alpha Male.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

In the original story, John becomes the Alpha Male when he is exposed to some varying chemicals through work. There are hints in the final chapters of the original story that the impacts of the chemicals might be diminishing. I have chosen not to take this interpretation. All people that John encounters recognise him as an (or the) Alpha Male.

I appreciate that my style of writing differs from the original but hope readers will come on the journey of discovery where I have taken John through the following days. I hope that all will accept the spirit in which this continuance has been written and thanks for reading it.

The original story takes the reader from Friday morning through to Monday night therefore, this story picks up from Tuesday morning.

As the children are not at school on the Friday and Monday, I have chosen to view this as a short, mid-term break, but the children are back to school for the Tuesday onwards. I assume that the original story was deemed to be located in the US. I am English (with English spellings) and so have brought the story back to Blighty. Therefore, children of the ages of Brad (15), Shelly and Meg (both 14) would be expected to wear school uniform rather than a more non-uniform environment as found in other countries.

Disclaimers Technology

Technology has moved on considerably since the original story was written and I have endeavoured to use updated technological advancements in the story as well as some of my own fanciful creations – appropriate literary licence has been taken.

Science

Like VGAVoy, I am no scientist and so I have focussed more on the storyline rather than endeavouring to satisfy the chemical names and issues associated with reprocessing.

Condoms

It is recognised that the only way in which sex should be conducted with strangers is with condoms – this protects both male and female from the effects of unwanted pregnancies as well as sexually transmitted diseases (STD’s). In this wonderful, fictional world in which we write, thankfully such effects don’t happen unless explicitly planned. This does not mean that I condone sex without the use of condoms especially when strangers are concerned.

Incest

Incest is illegal for all the right reasons. We all have fantasies and again write in a world where incest and other such acts of sex are permissible. I do not condone incest in real life.

Persons in a Position of Authority

It is rightly illegal for Persons in a Position of Authority to have sex with their subordinates. We all have fantasies and again write in a world where sex between consenting people is permissible. Again, I do not condone this in real life.

Piercings

I appreciate that piercings take time to heal especially in the genital area and during that time of healing, there should not be any sex. The story timeline doesn’t allow for this sort of period of healing and abstinence, so please, just go with the flow – thanks.

Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)

FGM is an abomination as it deprives ladies of one of their core sexual organs and the wonderful enjoyment of sexual relationships. There is mention of piercings of genitals in the story but this is for sexual enhancement purposes only.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.