Dad Dupes Daughter - Cover

Dad Dupes Daughter

Copyright© 2020 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Everyone's happy after Dad's successful manipulation of his wife and daughter to switch saddles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

He paused, looked smilingly at Angel and said, “Most important of all, thank you...”He paused, looking lovingly at his daughter.

“For what, Daddy?”

“For wanting Daddy to suck your tits without having anything covering them.”

Oh God! Did she want all that? What was her father saying? She thought all these things were part of the exercise ... but she knew she wanted it ... and loved it.

“Aren’t all these part of the exercise, Daddy?”

“It’s the same thing, darling. You want to produce RH, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“So you also want Daddy to suck your tits.”

“I see.” Angel didn’t know how to butt her father.

“I’ll tell you what. I won’t suck your tits until you tell me that you want me to.” Her father waited for her to speak. Angel knew that if she wanted to continue with the exercise she had to say what her father wanted her to say.

She smiled at her father, and caressing his face said, “Yes Daddy, suck my tits.”

“Are you sure you want me to?”

“Yes Daddy ... I want you to suck my tits ... Please Daddy ... Suck me good.”

“All right then. You put your tit into your father’s mouth.” He opened his mouth and waited.

Angel put her left hand behind her father’s head and pulled it nearer so that his open mouth approached her right nipple. At the same time she used her right hand to lift and guide the nipple into her father’s mouth. Still her father didn’t close his mouth on her tit.

Angel placed both hands behind her father’s head and pulled, pushing her chest forward at the same time so that her nipple, aureole and tit flesh filled her father’s mouth. Still her father’s mouth didn’t suck, although it was fully stuffed with her tit.

“SUCK, DADDY ... PLEASE, SUCK ME. (he started to suck slowly) ... YES, YES ... SUCK ME ... PLEASE, DADDY ... SUCK HARDER...” moaned Angel, aroused and wanting to encourage her father.

Her father didn’t disappoint her. He sucked and sucked, his tongue lashing back and forth over her nipple. The sucking gradually increased in intensity and Angel couldn’t control her arousal and moaned softly, “HMM ... HMM ... HMMM ... DAD ... DAD ... OOO ... OOO ... YES ... YES ... HMMM ... OHHH ... YAA ... YAAA...” Her body was writhing and her hands held her father’s head in place, his sucking mouth firmly attached to her tit. After a while, her father stopped sucking and released her tit from his mouth.

Looking at his daughter, Dick asked, “Did you like that, Angel?”

“YES.”

“Do you want me to suck your tits some more?”

“YES, DADDY.”

“Tell Daddy ... Tell me what you want Daddy to do.”

“SUCK MY TITS SOME MORE, DADDY ... MY TITS NEED SOME MORE SUCKING, DADDY ... PLEASE, DADDY...”

Her father eagerly took her left tit into his mouth and sucked with passion. And Angel went wild with delight, hugging her father’s head and urging him to suck and suck. Her father now kept switching from one tit to the other, stimulating his daughter more and more. After several minutes he stopped.

“DADDY... ?” A pleading, as if to say, why have you stopped?

Her father was looking at her big tits, all wetted by his saliva. “I know you would like to continue but let’s do the next exercise, Angel.”

“What’s that, daddy?”

“Exercise for the leg. Do you want to exercise first ... or ... do you want to help daddy to exercise first.”

“You mean the one we did yesterday?”

“Yes, only the positions will be different today.”

“You decide who should exercise first,” said Angel.

“Since daddy has just exercised your tits, we will let your arousal cool down a bit before I work on you.”

“You mean you want to exercise first, daddy?”

“Yes, Angel.”

Then her father sat on a chair and made Angel kneel in front of him between his legs. “Untie the sash and open Daddy’s gown, darling.”

Angel did that. The dressing gown opened completely making her father naked. His cock stood erect, swaying slowly. It was long and thick. The bulbous cockhead was reddish and throbbed with need.

Caressing her face, her father said smiling, “It’s all yours, Angel ... be nice to Daddy’s cock...”

Pretending she didn’t know what she was to do, Angel asked, “What do you want me to do, daddy.”

“For a start, kiss and lick Daddy’s cock.”

Slowly Angel lowered her mouth and kissed the red bulbous head. It twitched and jerked.

“It’s moving, Daddy.”

“Yes, I know ... It likes your mouth ... Hold it, Angel ... Wrap your fingers around the shaft ... and then kiss and lick the head.”

Her father took her right hand and wrapped her fingers around the shaft of his cock.

“My fingers won’t go around completely, Daddy.”

“Then use both hands to grasp my cock, darling. Then kiss and lick it.”

With her father’s help Angel wrapped both hands around her father’s thick cock shaft. “There ... that’s it ... hold the fellow tight ... yes, like that ... Now give Daddy a good time.”

Angel started to kiss her father’s cockhead. Her father kept telling her what to do, “Kiss the tip ... yes, that’s right ... Form an O with your lips ... right ... Now cover the head with your lips...”

“But it’s SO BIG, Daddy!”

“I know ... but you managed yesterday ... take the knob inside your open lips first ... yes, ... keep the head inside your lips ... now use your tongue to lick the tip of my cock ... yes ... yes, that’s it ... lick the head all over ... yes, you are doing it nicely ... wonderful, Angel ... you are a good daughter ... lick the head thoroughly ... yes ... yes ... good ... I’m glad you like to lick and suck your father’s cock.”

Angel just licked and licked looking at her father who kept caressing her cheeks.

“Angel ... please suck Daddy’s cockhead ... take it inside your mouth and suck nicely...”

Angel released her father’s cock from her mouth and said, “Daddy, you are not exercising your leg.”

“Oh yes, I forget ... You suck your father’s cock ... I’ll bend my leg now.” He started to bend and stretch his right leg and smiled at his daughter.

Her father caressing her cheek said, “Go ahead, Angel ... you show me how good you are at sucking your father’s cock.”

Her father guided his cockhead into her mouth. It throbbed inside her mouth.

“Suck it, Angel ... Your father’s cock has been waiting for this moment for a long time now.”

Ignoring what her father was saying, Angel concentrated on sucking her father.

“Is this better than yesterday? ... now that there’s no cloth in the way? Is having my cock naked better for you ... to suck?”

Angel nodded and hissed around the cockhead, “Yezzzz,”

“There ... I knew you’d like to suck my naked cock ... that’s why I wanted it to be naked today.”

Angel was confused by what her father had said. Did Mr. Cockrin want her father to be naked or did her father want to be naked? But whatever, it didn’t matter anymore. Angel wanted to suck her father’s wonderful cock so she just sucked and sucked. Her father’s hands were now fondling her bare tits.

“SUCK YOUR FATHER’S COCK, ANGEL ... SUCK IT NICE ... LIKE YOU’RE MAKING LOVE TO IT ... PLEASE ... I LOVE HAVING YOUR MOUTH ON MY COCK.”

On and on Angel sucked. Her father’s cock kept going deeper and deeper into her mouth and it kept jerking and jumping inside her warm wet young mouth. Her father had managed to bend down and use his fingers to rub her clitoris which immediately swelled more and throbbed fiercely. Angel kept sucking while her father kept fondling her clitoris. Both father and daughter were wild with sexual stimulation.

“Angel, my hot and lovely young daughter ... Daddy is going to start pumping his cock juice in your mouth ... I want you to swallow the juice and keep sucking until it’s all gone, darling...”

Angel wanted to take the cock out of her mouth but her father held her head and, thrusting his cock deep inside her mouth, he started squirting his sperm. Shot after shot of her father’s thick creamy cum flooded her young mouth.

“SWALLOW, DARLING ... SHOW DADDY YOU LOVE DADDY’S COCK JUICE ... SHOW DADDY THAT YOU LOVE HIS CUM ... KEEP SWALLOWING ... PLEASE.”

Angel swallowed and swallowed. Oh God! So much to swallow, she thought. His creamy cum coated the inner walls of her mouth and some trickled out at the corners.

Her father kept urging her, “SWALLOW ... GOOD ... A BIT MORE ... A BIT MORE ... I’LL BE DONE IN A MINUTE. SUCK IT ALL OUT.”

Yes, she kept swallowing for quite a while. That was how much cock juice her father jetted into her mouth.

Finally her father withdrew his cock from her mouth and used his dressing gown to clean her mouth of the dripping cum and then wiped clean his still hard cock.

“Marvelous, Angel ... You sucked Daddy’s cock very well ... Thank you, darling ... I hope you’ll be sucking it often. You’re my lover so it’s yours to suck as much and as often as you want.”

Embarrassed and shy, Angel wanted to change the subject. “What’s the next exercise, daddy?”

“It’s yours ... on the bed.”

Her father took her to the bed. “Lie down on your back ... that’s right ... Rest your head on the pillow ... Yes, like that.”

The front of her unfastened blouse fell to the sides of her body. Her firm massive breasts stood majestically pointing upwards.

“Can I button up the blouse, daddy?”

“No, Angel ... Keep your tits bare ... You’ll want daddy to play with them, won’t you?”

Angel tried to pull down her skirt which had crept more than half way up her full shapely thighs.

“What am I to do in this exercise, Daddy? Bend my legs?”

“Yes, but first we adjust your skirt.” Her father pushed her skirt to her waist, exposing her naked pussy.

“Now we raise your cunt just a little.” He put a pillow under her buttocks and raised her wet pussy.

“Now bend your legs.” Her father bent her legs at the knees.

“Now open your thighs.” He spread her naked thighs apart, exposing her naked cunt to his view.

“Daddy, do I stretch and bend my legs?”

“Don’t worry about that, Angel”

“But that’s the exercise, isn’t it?”

“The aim is to produce RH ... so, concentrate on the sexual stimulation that Daddy is going to give you. You’ll see that the exercise for the legs will come naturally.”

“What are you going to do, daddy?”

Her father knelt between her thighs, wrapped his arms around her full naked thighs and lowered his mouth close to her naked cunt. From there he looked up at his daughter, smiled and said, “Daddy is now going to lick and suck your cunt, sweetheart ... Concentrate on the sexual thrill and just enjoy yourself, darling.”

“Daddy...” Angel didn’t know what to say.

“Yes, darling ... I know how much you want this ... and it’ll be better than yesterday because you’re pussy is naked ... so daddy’s tongue can go deep inside your naked cunt. You’ll like it darling ... Enjoy yourself.”

“Daddy...”

“Yes, I know you want it now...”

“Daddy, if you hold my thighs like that I can’t exercise ... I can’t stretch my legs.”

“Forget the exercise, Angel ... enjoy daddy’s mouth and tongue in your hot young cunt ... concentrate on the oral sex that Daddy’s going to perform on you.”

Her father slowly and wetly started to lick her cunt lips along the slit. Her hips shuddered and twitched with thrill as her father kept licking and licking and his tongue kept slipping more and more into her hot wet slit. After a while her father stopped and looked at Angel.

“Are you enjoying yourself, darling? Do you like this?”

Of course she was enjoying herself. Of course she liked it. But she felt too shy to say it aloud. Instead, she just smiled at her father and nodded.

“Good ... I knew you’d like oral sex ... You’re ripe and hot for sex, Angel.” Oh God! What was her father saying?

Her father’s mouth returned to her aroused cunt. This time his mouth was a bit wilder, sucking vigorously and plunging his long fat tongue faster into her juicy cunt slit. Angel began to moan and her body began to writhe and her thighs shake and shiver

Pushing her cunt up into her father’s mouth, Angel moaned continuously, “HMM ... HMM ... HMMM ... OOO ... OOO ... OOO ... DAD ... DAD ... DADDY ... DADDYYY ... YES ... YES ... YEZZ ... AHH ... OHHH ... GOD ... YES ... GOOD ... YES.”

Just then her father stopped, smiled at her and said, “Do you like oral sex, darling?”

Angel just nodded, smiling.

“Good ... now I’ll release your thighs ... you can exercise them ... you can thrash them around while you enjoy having Daddy’s tongue in your cunt...”

Her father removed his hands that had been wrapped around her thighs. But his hands now cupping the cheeks of her naked bubble butt, pulling her cunt to his mouth, like a slice of watermelon.

“Do you want some more, darling?”

Blushing, Angel nodded and said, “Yes, Daddy. Suck my pussy.”

“Good ... feel free to tell me what you want me to do, Angel ... Since you like having your Daddy’s tongue in your pussy ... let your hair down and enjoy yourself ... Don’t be shy about it.”

“Oh Daddy!” What her father said made sense to Angel.

“Relax and have fun ... You have a hot juicy cunt ... I can tell that it likes tongue fucking...”

Her father’s mouth went back to her wildly aroused cunt and started to tongue fuck her vigorously. Her thighs shook and thrashed about as her father pulled her by the butt and plunged his long fat tongue deep into her very juicy cunt. Her inner cunt muscles were convulsing and flooding her cunt with more pussy juice.

“DADDY, YES ... OOO ... OOO ... SUCK MY CLIT ... YES, THAT’S GOOD ... HMM ... OOO ... SUCK HARDER, DADDY ... YES I LIKE THAT ... YES, YES ... YOU CAN PLUNGE YOUR TONGUE IN AND OUT ... YES, LIKE THAT ... AHHH ... YES ... OOO ... FASTER, DADDY ... TONGUE FUCK ME FASTER ... GO DEEP ... DEEP, DADDY ... DEEPER ... PLEASE ... YES, YES, YOU’VE GOT IT ... OOOO ... GOD, YES, YES, YES ... I LIKE THIS ... DADDY, YOU’RE GOOD ... I LOVE HAVING ORAL SEX WITH YOU ... I REALLY DO ... OOO ... HMMM...” Angel kept urging her father while her body shook and shuddered and her cunt went crazy, several mini orgasms flooding her cunt with creamy hot cum.

After many wonderful minutes, wild, hot Angel lost control and her body was wracked by a violent orgasm.

“DADDYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DADDYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DADDYEEEEEEE”

Angel screamed non-stop during her orgasm. It took quite a while before her orgasm slowed down. But her father kept tongue fucking her cunt all the while and her cunt was fully stirred once again and she wanted more tongue fucking.

“MORE, DADDY ... I WANT MORE ORAL SEX ... TONGUE FUCK ME SOME MORE.” But to her disappointment her father stopped.

Her father raised his head and looked at her. His mouth and the surrounding area were covered with her creamy cum.

Placing a big wet kiss on her Mons, he said, “My hot little girl really does like her tongue fucking, doesn’t she?”

Embarrassed and shy, Angel smiled back, “I love you, Daddy.”

“I love you too, Angel. I’m so glad you like having Daddy’s tongue in your cunt. Want some more ... oral sex?”

“What about the next exercise?”

“For tonight, the exercises are merely repetitions of what we’ve done.”

“What do you mean, daddy?”

“You keep sucking my cock and I keep tongue fucking your cunt ... that’s all the exercise for today.”

.”But you have already climaxed, daddy.”

“Yes, but I want to climax a few more times in your mouth ... and I want to tongue fuck your hot cunt a few more times ... to make you orgasm several more times.”

Her father removed his dressing gown, going completely naked. “Remove your blouse and skirt, Angel. Let’s be totally naked to enjoy oral sex.”

“Must I, daddy?”

“Yes, Angel ... you want daddy to enjoy your body, don’t you?” Did she want that?

Her father removed her blouse and skirt. Then he lay on his back on the bed and said, “Kneel over, daddy ... no, turn around (her father adjusted her so that they were in the 69 position) ... now, lower your cunt to my mouth ... right ... now while I tongue fuck your cunt, you suck my cock. Together we’ll have oral sex.”

Her father opened her cunt lips and plunged his tongue deep into her cunt. Angel lowered her mouth and took her father’s bulbous cockhead into her young mouth and sucked. Thereafter, father and daughter wallowed in oral sex, sucking and tonguing, caressing and moaning as their bodies built to explosive climax after climax. After several climaxes, they fell apart on their backs, panting.

Angel loved oral sex. “Daddy, I love this exercise ... thank you.”

“Thank you too, Angel for sucking Daddy’s cock and I’m glad you like Daddy to tongue fuck your hot young cunt.”

“Daddyyy...”

“You love cock ... and you love sex, Angel ... I’m happy to be your father ... I’ll give you all the sex you ever want, sweetheart. Just ask for it. I’m your sex partner so I won’t deny you anything. Same thing for both of us. You should never deny me anything, either.”

Before Angel could find out what her father really meant ... if that meant fucking each other, too, they heard Sarah’s car outside the house. Father and daughter quickly cleaned up and dressed decently before Sarah entered the house.

As they went down the staircase, Angel and her father spoke in whispers.

“Daddy, don’t tell Mom.”

“Don’t tell her what?”

“What we did in the bedroom.”

“Okay ... We’ll keep our private sex activities secret.”

Giggling, Angel poked playfully her father’s ribs and said, “I mean the exercises, you naughty Daddy...”

Just then Sarah entered the house. They greeted each other and had supper. Sarah kept telling that she had a tiring evening of exercise.

“Dick, tomorrow morning you prepare breakfast for Angel and see her off to school. I want to sleep late. In fact you do this every morning from now on. I’ve done it for 15 years for Angel. From now on, you take care of her.”

“Yes, darling I’ll be glad to. Since you’re doing exercises, you better rest ... get a little more sleep and wake up late. I’ll take care of Angel in the morning.” Angel saw her father smile happily.

“Is that okay, Angel? I hope you are not angry with Mom,” said Sarah to her daughter.

“No mom, I’m not angry ... I understand ... I’ll be fine with Daddy.”

Then she turned to her father and asked with a meaningful smile, “Daddy, I hope you don’t mind ... taking care of me?”

“Angel, You know how much I love my daughter ... so of course it’ll be my pleasure ... to take care of you.”

“Thank you, Daddy.” Angel knew that her father was as happy as she was. He would kiss her plenty at breakfast and she’d love it, she knew. Giving her dad a secret smile that she made sure her mother didn’t see, she thought, ‘Tomorrow night, you’re going to take really good care of my pussy and I’m going to take really good care of your big beautiful cock. I’m going to love that even more.’


When Sarah arrived at Mr. Cockrin’s house she got good news.

“Mrs. Kant, (sounding like cunt, which Sarah was beginning to enjoy) I’ve managed to get the two boys for you today.”

“Thank you.” Mr. Cockin.

“In fact, three other women wanted the boys for today ... they even offered to pay the boys extra but both of the boys preferred you ... They say they like being with you more than the other women.”

“Oh, I’m very glad to hear that.”

“The boys must really enjoy doing it with you.” Sarah gave Mr. Cockrin a quizzical look.

“I mean doing the exercises with you.”

Sarah just smiled. “Are they ready? Can I go up to the room?”

“Yes, they’re waiting for you in the bedroom. You can go on up.”

As Sarah climbed up the staircase, Mr. Cockrin called out, “Have a good time, Mrs. Kunt.”

She turned, smiled at him and said, “Yes, I will ... I hope your boys will be really good tonight.”

“If they don’t satisfy you ... fully ... just let me know ... I’ll reduce their payment.”

But they did. For the next two hours the two boys kissed her, licked her, sucked her and fucked her ... and she kissed, licked, sucked and fucked them. Yes, the young boys fucked the living shit out of Mrs. Sarah Kant. When her two hours were up, there was no doubt in her mind that she’d never been so thoroughly fucked in her life.

When she came down to go home, Sarah met Mr. Cockrin.

“Were the boys good? Did you have a good time, Mrs. Kant?”

“Oh, yes, Mr. Cockin, thank you. The boys were extremely good indeed.”

“Do you find that doing it with two persons is better than with one?”

“Yes, indeed. I wouldn’t mind having them again for tomorrow.”

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Kant. The boys have already been booked by two other women. But I can get you a man.”

“Is he good?”

“Yes, he’s a very rugged and handsome truck driver. He’s very good ... in what he does ... I know you’ll like him ... Do it with him and see ... the exercises, I mean ... I know you’ll enjoy him very much.”

“All right then, if you say so.” Why not? I’ll try the truck driver and see how good he is, thought Sarah. Fastening her seatbelt and starting her car’s engine, Sarah cupped her hand over her thoroughly fucked cunt and headed for home and a hot soothing soak in the bath for her sore, swollen cunt.

The next morning, Angel woke up earlier than usual. The orgasm of the previous night had given her a good night’s sleep and she felt fresh and vibrant after a bath. She dressed up in her school uniform. Thoughts of the previous night’s wild sexual activities with her father made her feel both embarrassed and stimulated. Shyly she went downstairs.

Her father was already there with breakfast set out on the dining table. He was wearing only his dressing gown.

He spoke softly, “Good morning, darling. Let me give you a good morning kiss.”

He waited with open arms. Angel drifted into her father’s arms. Her father hugged her body to his. Angel wrapped her arms around his hard body. She could feel his rock hard manh ... his wonderful cock pressing into her cunt through their clothes.

“A lover’s kiss ... okay, darling?”

“But Mom may come down for her milk, Daddy.”

“No she won’t. I told her not to.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I told her, “Don’t come down until Angel has left for school. Otherwise, she might think you care to come for your drink but don’t care to prepare breakfast for her.” It worked. She agreed to not come down.”

“Oh, naughty, Daddy.”

“Because I want to hold my secret lover close, with my cock against her pussy and kiss her nicely before I take her to school, darling?”

“Daddy, do you really like to kiss me that much?”

“Yes, Angel ... It’s such fun for me. So, shall we kiss? Like lovers?” Angel smiled and nodded.

So, they kissed like lovers. They kissed passionately, exchanging tongues in their mouths, sucking each other’s tongue and caressing their bodies through their clothes ... Angel ground her hot juicy cunt into her father’s morning hard on and moaned into his mouth, while kissing him with wild passion. If she’d had only her house coat on, and not had her clothes on, she’d have most certainly been fucked on the kitchen counter.

It was her father who separated them and said, “I could hold you kiss you like that all day, sweetheart, but you’d better eat your breakfast now. I’ve already eaten mine. I’ll sit with you.”

Her father sat on her right side, close to her body and put his left arm around her waist. As Angel tackled her food with spoon and fork, her father’s hands were on her body.

His left hand slowly caressed the under swell of her big left breast through the blouse. “Lovely tits, Angel (her father’s hand caressed the breast again and again) ... I love your tits (both hands now cupped both tits and gently squeezed them) ... your tits give me pleasure (his fingers were tweaking her nipples through the blouse and bra).” Angel just smiled and chewed her food, trying her best not to show her sexual arousal ... and let it get control of her.

“I’m looking forward to this evening.” said her father, gently rolling her nipples between his fingers.

“Why, daddy?”

“So I can suck these lovely tits.”

“Daddy, you mustn’t think like that. I’m your daughter.”

“But don’t you want to suck your father’s cock, too?”

“Well ... yes, Daddy. I want to suck your cock.”

“Why, honey?”

“Because I like sucking your cock, Daddy ... and tasting and swallowing your cum, too.”

“Do you know why, Angel?”

“Why Daddy?”

“Because it helps you to produce RH.”

“Oh ... I see.”

“In that case, is it all right for me to suck your tits and tongue fuck your sweet little pussy to make you cum, Angel?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

Her father’s right hand dropped to her right thigh and caressed the sensitive inner flesh through the skirt. “Gorgeous thighs... (his hand was moving up and down Angel’s inner thigh) ... I love your thighs, darling (both of his hands were now on her thighs ... gently squeezing her sensitive inner thigh flesh) ... you have hot thighs (his hands were caressing and squeezing the flesh of both thighs)...”

Angel was almost finished with eating her breakfast. She was drinking her milk when her father said, “I’m looking forward to licking and sucking your thighs ... to licking and sucking your hot cunt this evening, Angel”

She almost choked on hearing that. But then he would say he wanted to help her to produce RH! So Angel just ignored what he had said and finished the drink. By now her father had her quite thoroughly aroused. Her pussy was making lots and lots of what she would very soon be referring to as, ‘I’m ready for Daddy to fuck me juice.’

“Let me brush my teeth before going to school.” Angel said. She went to her room and came down a while later. As she waited in the living room, her father came down all dressed up. But he was sporting a big bulge! Angel looked at it and gave her father a surprised look.

He smiled at her and, in a conspiratorial voice, whispered, “I’m not wearing any briefs.”

“Why?” Angel asked in a whisper.

“I’ll tell you in the car.”

In the car, while her father was driving her to school, Angel looked her father’s bulge and asked, “Why, Daddy?” The bulge was very pronounced.

“Why what?”

“Why aren’t you wearing briefs?”

“I love you, Angel. Do you love me?”

“Of course I do.”

“Will you do Daddy a favor?

“What?”

“Touch me, please.”

“What?”

“Touch Daddy here.” he said pointing to the big bulge in his slacks.

“Daddy, It’s not nice ... surely not in the car ... people might see ... and besides, it’s not exercise time.”

“Please ... people can’t see ... I need some exercise ... Please give daddy some extra exercise ... Please, Angel.”

Angel found it hard to refuse her father. She knew that if she refused, he’d be very disappointed. “What do you want me to do?”

Her father took her right hand, placed it on the bulge and said, “Caress it... (he moved her hand all over the bulge) ... Squeeze it, Angel, squeeze it again and again (he pressed her fingers to make her squeeze it several times) ... Stroke it along its length (he moved her hands up and down the length of the bulge) ... I’m going to release your hand ... but keep doing those things to your father’s cock ... please ... please, darling.”

How could she refuse? Angel started to caress, squeeze and stroke her father’s cock through his slacks.

“Thank you, darling, thank you ... I’m so glad you’re such a good daughter ... Yes, keep exercising Daddy’s cock.”

After a minute or so, her father said, “Why don’t you unzip me and pull Daddy’s cock out ... Give the naked fellow some real exercise.”

Oh God! Surely she shouldn’t do that!

Her father pressed her hand, urging, “Please, Angel ... unzip me ... please.”

As her father was insistently pressing her hand, Angel slowly unzipped his slacks.

“Put your hand inside, honey.”

Angel slowly pushed her soft hand inside. Immediately her hand came in contact with her father’s massive hard jerking cock.

“Take hold of my cock and pull it out, Angel.”

Angel wrapped her fingers around the shaft of his big cock and pulled it out into the open. She looked at it in awe, as it kept swaying and jerking ... trying to remember how many times she’d sucked it the night before and swallowed each load of her father’s delicious cum ... while he held tightly onto her ass and tongue fucked her to at least a dozen face washing orgasms.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.