Dad Dupes Daughter - Cover

Dad Dupes Daughter

Copyright© 2020 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Everyone's happy after Dad's successful manipulation of his wife and daughter to switch saddles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

“Sit here ... yes that’s right. Now let me place my thigh on your shoulder.”

Her father stood in front of her. Encased in mesh sheath, his huge erect manhood was pointing towards her face, the knob clearly visible. When he placed his left thigh on her shoulder, Angel just sank downwards because his thick solid thigh was too heavy for the young girl.

“Oh Angel, I’m sorry.”

“Your thigh is too heavy for my shoulder, daddy ... and for this exercise.” Angel thought she could avoid doing this exercise with her father.

“Yes, you are right. So, we will modify the exercise a bit.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ll just stand in front of you and keep bending and straighten one leg at the knee.”

“That means you can do it on your own, daddy.”

“Not quite, darling. You see, you must help my body to produce RH.”

Angel knew what he would want her to do. Pretending she didn’t know she asked, “What do I have to do?”

“You have to do to daddy what I did to you.”

“You mean...” Angel said, looking at her father.

“Yes, darling, you have to stimulate Daddy.”

“You mean by...” said Angel, this time looking at her father’s manhood sheathed in the see through mesh.

“Yes, Angel, by sucking daddy ... the way I sucked you ... Please, Angel ... Help Daddy ... Please ... Help Daddy to produce RH.”

Angel knew she couldn’t refuse; not after her father had said “please” and especially not after what he had just done for her.

“All right, daddy ... I’ll suc ... I’ll help you.” She’d almost said, “I’ll suck you.” ... but sn’t that what I’m going to do?’ she asked herself. ‘I’m going to suck my father’s big, beautiful cock and make him have an orgasm.’

Her father made her sit on a couch, saying that she would be more comfortable that way. Then he stood in front of her, his mesh covered manhood close and in front of her mouth. Because the mesh fabric was thin and see through, her father’s manhood and the knob were clearly visible.

Her father put one hand behind her head and said, “Take this fellow (pointing to the clearly visible cockhead) into your mouth, Angel ... when you’re ready.”

Oh God! She’d been asked to decide when she wanted to suck her father’s manhood.

“But it’s so big! The knob ... so big ... too big for my mouth, Daddy.”

“Yes, I know it’s big ... but you can do it, Angel ... get the head into your mouth first ... then slowly suck it in ... Go ahead and try, darling.”

But her father didn’t wait for her. He slowly moved forward until the knob rested on Angel’s full moist lips. Without saying anything, she gently parted her lips, allowing the tip to enter the oval opening of her parted lips.

Angel kept looking up at her father who kept smiling at her. “Very good, ... you are doing it very nicely, take more into your mouth, Angel.”

Angel didn’t take more into her mouth. Instead she wrapped her young soft lips around the warm vibrant knob and gently sucked and sucked and sucked, feeling the knob throb and throb and throb. It was getting bigger than before.

“Darling, that’s better still. Yes ... suck the head for a while. It feels nice. Oh God! It’s so, so good! You suck so nicely!”

Angel sucked her father’s knob for about 2 minutes, feeling it throb and noticing that her father’s hips were shuddering with thrill. Then she stopped, released her father’s knob from her lips. Her father’s knob was clearly visible through the saliva-wetted fabric. She looked, as if angry, at her father.

“Why, darling? Why have you stopped?”

“I’m angry with you, daddy.”

“Why, Angel?” Her father appeared to panic.

Angel didn’t know that her father was simply afraid that she might have realized that he’d been deceiving her all along. Giving him a stern look, she said, “I’m angry because you’re not doing your part ... while I’m doing my part.”

“What do you mean, darling?”

“You’re not doing the exercise ... You’re not bending your knee.”

A great sense of relief flooded over Dick! “I’m sorry, darling ... you were making me feel so good, that I forgot.”

Angel smiled at her father’s compliment and said, “All right, you naughty boy ... This time don’t forget to do the exercise.”

Happily her father used HER RIGHT HAND to guide his mesh-covered cockhead into his daughter’s young warm wet mouth. This time Angel opened wide and willingly took quite a length of her father’s manhood into her mouth.

“Suck me darling, suck me.”

Angel sucked and sucked but her father was still not doing the exercise. So, she used her right hand to tap his left leg several times, indicating to him that he should start bending and straightening his left leg.

After saying, “Sorry, Angel, again I forgot,” her father raised his left foot and started to bend and straighten.

And Angel continued to suck her father’s manhood. It seemed to jerk and jump inside her mouth. Because of the wetness and thinness of the mesh, Angel’s sucking mouth could feel the hard but warm vibrant flesh of her father’s manhood.

“Angel, I feel unsteady standing on one leg. How about holding on to Daddy?”

Angel put her hands on her father’s hips to hold him but her father took her hands and made her cup his bare buttocks. “Cup Daddy’s buttocks and pull ... this will keep Daddy’s manhood in your mouth ... for you to suck nicely.”

Her father kept praising her and she responded by sucking harder and more enthusiastically. Her father’s hands were pulling her head closer to his loins trying to push as much as possible of his manhood inside her mouth ... And Angel’s young mouth now willingly sucked her father’s manhood quite excitedly.

“Oh God! You suck so well ... only 15 years old ... only a schoolgirl ... but how well you suck ... I’m glad you’re my daughter.” Thrilled by her father’s words, Angel sucked even more vigorously.

Her father was shaking and started moaning her name, “Angel ... yes ... yes ... yes ... yes...” Each “yes” matched each suck Angel gave her father’s throbbing manhood.

After a few minutes her father pulled his manhood out of her mouth. Angel saw the knob and some length of her father’s manhood more clearly than before as the mesh was thoroughly wetted by her saliva.

“Angel, my darling, you are superb! You can do this exercise wonderfully well. You suck superbly.”

“Thank you, Daddy. Was that enough?”

“No, darling ... but I would like you to rest your mouth for a while. When you want ... yes, when you want to suck Daddy again let me know.”

Oh God! Her father made it sound that she wanted to suck his manhood! What could she do?

“Daddy, you haven’t exercised your other knee.” That should signal to her father that she was ready to suck him again. Might as well get this over with, she thought.

“But do you want to suck daddy’s co ... manhood?” Her father had almost used the word “cock” again.

“You mean, am I ready to help you to produce good hormones?” She wanted to divert the focus from sucking.

“Yes, by sucking daddy’s manhood.” He re-focused on sucking.

“Yes, I’m ready ... to suck you, Daddy.” Angel was surprised by her bold words.

Her father caressed her face and guided her mouth to the clearly visible wet knob of his manhood. Angel opened her mouth and closed her lips over the bulbous knob. ‘What a big knob he has!’ She thought. ‘I love how it feels in my mouth but I think it’d feel better if he didn’t have all that mesh on it.’

“Thank you, Angel ... now suck your daddy’s co ... manhood.” Angel knew that he had again wanted to say the word “cock”. ‘Naughty Daddy.’ she thought.

Angel concentrated on sucking her father’s manhood. The warm knob swelled and throbbed. His whole manhood jerked and jumped in her sweet young mouth ... Her father was gently pushing the knob in and out, in and out of her mouth. Each time her father’s manhood went in Angel sucked it deeply and her father moaned, “Yes.” And this went on again and again.

Dick’s cock went wild and he was losing control. His daughter sucked him to intense stimulation.

“YA ... YA ... YA ... YA ... HAH ... HAH ... HAH ... HAH ... HAH ... OOO ... OOO ... OOO ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...” Her father froze still. Angel continued to suck on her father’s cock.

Her father’s cock exploded. Shot after shot of cock juice squirted with violent force. Because of the open mesh fabric, Dick’s cock juice easily seeped through the porous mesh and flooded his hot young daughter’s mouth.

Angel wanted to withdraw her mouth but couldn’t. Her father held her head tight and buried his manhood inside her mouth. Shoo, shoo, shoo, shoo, shoo ... She felt him keep squirting his cum endlessly into her mouth.

“Suck and swallow, darling ... suck and swallow ... swallow daddy’s love juice, just like I swallowed yours. It’s good for you.”

Angel had no choice but to swallow. Otherwise she’d be choking. For a full minute her father flooded her mouth and Angel kept swallowing, sucking and then swallowing some more.

Finally, her father pulled his manhood from her mouth. It was covered with a lot of white creamy stuff. Some had escaped from Angel’s mouth and had run down from the corners of her mouth.

“Fantastic, Angel. You suck so well. You’re an expert in sucking co ... manhood. Thank you, my sweet darling. Thank you for helping Daddy ... I think you helped me produce a lot of RH.”

Angel said to herself, ‘I don’t know about RH but you certainly produced a lot of cum juice.’

Angel just smiled at her father. He knelt down and wiped the dripping cum from around the corners of her mouth. When he finished, she said, “Thank you, Daddy.”

He kissed her wetly on the mouth and said, “In fact, I must thank you, darling. For sucking daddy’s co ... manhood so well. I’m a very lucky father.”

“I’m glad to have helped you to produce RH, Daddy.” She thought mentioning the RH would make it less sexual.

“Did you like sucking daddy’s co ... manhood?” But her father made it sexual.

What else could she say except to nod a yes? A no would have offended her father.

“Thank you for swallowing my love juice. Did you like daddy’s love juice?”

Again a no would have offended her father. So, again she nodded.

“But Daddy, is it proper to swallow cum?”

“Yes, darling ... it’s good for you.”

“How can it be good?”

“You see, swallowing cum will make your body desire sex ... and having sex gives pleasure. The two are related.”

“Are you sure, Daddy?”

“Yes, darling. Take vitamins for example. Taking vitamins is good ... each vitamin is good in its own way. Vitamin C is good for the skin, A is good for eye-sight, and D is good for the bones.”

“Yes, I know. But cum?”

“Similarly, cum is good for the development of your sex urges. When you swallow male cum, your body will hunger for sex with males. And having sex with men is good because it gives pleasure.”

“I never knew that, Daddy.”

“I can understand that, darling. You’re still young and have a lot to learn, especially about having sex with men for pleasure.”

“Thank you, Daddy, for teaching today that swallowing cum will help me to like sex.”

“Yes, darling. The more cum you swallow, the greater will be the development of your body’s capacity to enjoy sex.”

“But aren’t I too young to learn all this.”

“No, Angel, no. If you don’t start now, you won’t like sex the next time. Which will mean you may become a frigid girl or woman. Everything is best learned when you’re young. That’s why we go to school when we’re young.”

“Is that so, Daddy?”

“Yes. What’s the use of having a beautiful, shapely body if you don’t crave for sex pleasure? That will be the most important thing now and next time. That’s why you must drink plenty of male cum to help develop your body to frequently crave sex with men for pleasure.”

“But is that good?”

“Yes ... your men friends will love you for that ... when you marry, your husband will love that ... even after marriage, your men friends will love you for wanting sex with them.”

“But how to get more cum, Daddy?”

“You must suck co ... I mean manhood often to swallow plenty of cum. That will develop and increase your hunger for sex ... and sex with me next time will give you wild hot pleasure.”

“All right, daddy.”

“Does that mean you want more cum? Now?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Does that mean you want to suck Daddy’s co ... manhood? Now? Again?”

Shyly Angel nodded.

Before they could do anything, they heard Sarah’s car drive into the garage.

“Daddy, Mom’s home!”

“Sorry, honey. There’s no time for you to suck Daddy’s cock. (Angel realized that her father had at last said the word cock). I’ll lick your pussy and you can suck my cock tomorrow, Angel.” Again he had said cock ... and Angel was certainly not going to turn down an opportunity to enjoy another of her father’s wonderful pussy lickings. She shuddered in anticipation of tomorrow and felt a sense of resentment that her mother had just interrupted her chance to suck more cum from her father’s big, wonderful cock... (the thought flitted through her mind... ‘and maybe even feel it go into her pussy and have her Daddy fuck her with it’)

Her father ran to his room and quickly got into his jeans and shirt. Meanwhile, Angel also got into her jeans and t-shirt. They both went down to meet Sarah who had just entered the living room.

Sarah looked tired. Her husband Dick knew why but Angel thought that her mother looked tired because she must have done vigorous exercises. (Oh yes! ... did she EVER!)


The focus of this story is on Angel and her father and not on Sarah. So, I’ll narrate only briefly how Sarah fared with her exercises.

When she arrived at Mr. Cockrin’s residence, she was welcomed into the living room by the man himself.

“Thank you for keeping your appointment.”

“I’m keen to do the exercises.”

“Good. But I must apologize for not having been able to get an 18 year-old boy as your partner.”

“So, what happens now?”

“Well, I’ve got a 15 year old boy. I know he sounds a bit young, but he’s handsome, well-built and all my female customers who’ve had him have been extremely satisfied. So, you’re actually lucky to get the boy. I’m sure he’ll fully satisfy you tonight.”...

‘Now that’s some very suggestive language.’ thought Sarah. “But isn’t it illegal for such a young boy to work?” she asked.

“Yes, it is but the boy needs some pocket money and I can’t get anybody else today. So, I hope you’ll keep this confidential. No one needs to know and you’ll be doing the boy a favor by helping him to earn some cash.”

“Is it really safe?”

“Yes, he’s worked here for some time now. He won’t talk. It’s very safe. Women have enjoyed him many times and no one has ever mentioned a word to anyone about it.”

Again Sarah was surprised by the words of Mr. Cockrin. What did he mean by “Women have enjoyed him”? Sarah said, “Well, if you say it’s safe, I’ll take your word. After all doing exercise is nothing bad.”

“That’s right. Let me take you to the bedroom. The boy is already there. He’s waiting for you.”

They went up the staircase. Mr. Cockrin said, “He’s young ... so be nice to him ... Just don’t let him be embarrassed.”

“All right.” Sarah softly answered, as Mr. Cockrin reached for the doorknob and opened the door for Sarah.

They entered the bedroom. It was well furnished with a large, comfortable looking bed right in its center. Sarah gasped when she saw the boy. He was wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. As Mr. Cockrin had promised, he was very handsome. And for a 15 year-old, he was very well-built. To Sarah, his youthful bare body was exciting to see. In fact, she felt a powerful surge of excitement ... in her CUNT!

Sarah barely heard Mr. Cockrin’s voice as he introduced them. “Rod, this is Mrs. Kant (he’d made her name sound like Mrs. Cunt) ... and ... Mrs. Kant, this is Rod, your partner for the evening.”

They greeted each other and shook hands. Mr. Cockrin said, “All right, I’ll take leave ... Mrs. Kant, I’ll leave you with Rod. He’s an experienced boy and will take care of your needs.”

‘Oh God! What words to use!’ swam through Sarah’s thoughts. Then he went away.

The boy took command. At his instruction she wore a skimpy blouse without any bra. Her massive tits bulged out, splitting the wide V-neck opening even wider, exposing a lot of her tits. Then she had to wear a micro-mini flaring skirt without any panties. The already aroused Sarah didn’t object to what she was asked to wear. She was worried that the boy might laugh at her modesty if she didn’t wear what he asked her to wear since other women would have worn like this for their exercises.

She looked at the mirror. She did look good, very sexy good.

“You are beautiful, Mrs. Kant (again it sounded like Mrs. Cunt). You are very sexy.”

From then on the boy moved very cleverly on Sarah with the excuse of doing exercises. And Sarah, on her part was getting excited by the sight of a near naked boy in a bedroom and by her near nakedness. Her uncontrollable hunger for sex took over.

Within minutes he got to hug her, then kiss her and within half an hour the young boy got to suck her huge tits and cunt, making her climax several times. Within the next half hour he had her sucking his cock, exploding twice in her mouth ... lett 1100/1900mm

ing her swallow his cum.

In the next half hour he’d fucked her twice, making her scream and scream for more hard fucking and the last half hour had been spent fucking her doggie style, pumping more of his virile semen deep into her fuck hungry cunt. Sarah knew that she’d just had one of the best fuck sessions she’d ever had in her life and she wanted a hell of lot more of them.

Before she left, she met Mr. Cockrin in the living room.

“Hello, Mrs. Kant. Did you enjoy yourself?”

Smiling from ear to ear, Sarah answered, “Yes!”

After a short pause he asked, “Did you enjoy doing the exercises?”

Giving Mr. Cockrin a big grin, she answered, “Yes. I enjoyed them immensely.”

“Was the boy good? Did he satisfy you?” Oh God! What a question! Maybe I’d better slow down, here. Did he even know what she and the boy had done? Sarah wasn’t sure. So she played along as if that kind of talk was normal.

“Yes, Mr. Cockin. He was very good. He definitely satisfied me. Can I have him again for tomorrow?” Sarah put on a straight face, as if there was no suggestive meaning in her words.

“I’ll try but if I can’t get him I’ll get another boy.”

“Is he equally good?”

“Yes, definitely. He might even be better because he is a bit bigger.”

“Is he an older boy?”

“No ... in fact he’s younger ... he’s only 14 but very good ... in what he does ... I advise you to try him when you come in tomorrow. I’m sure he’ll give you a good time ... a very good time.”

“All right, I’ll be here tomorrow ... please try your best to get this boy for me.”

Sarah was fully satisfied sexually but exhausted by the wonderful 15 year-old, who had amazing strength and prowess in fucking. That’s why she appeared to be and in fact was so tired when she arrived home ... so tired that she wouldn’t have noticed had her husband indeed spent the evening fucking their daughter’s brains out and, except for the large globs of her husband’s cum that would have been leaking back into their daughter’s panties, she wouldn’t have known that several loads of his incestuous sperm were searching for an egg to fertilize in her daughter’s womb.

The next day the morning alarm went off early, waking Sarah up. Normally she’d get up, make breakfast and send Angel to school. But this morning she was feeling the tiredness of the previous evening’s sexual activities with the boy. So, she woke her husband up.

“Dick, I feel really tired this morning. Can you help? Will you make Angel’s breakfast and send her to school? I need to sleep a little longer.”

“All right, Sarah. You sleep. I’ll take care of things.” He was happy to be with his daughter. He quickly went to the bathroom, took a quick shower, dressed and went to the kitchen. On the way he saw the light in Angel’s room. She must be up and getting ready for school, he thought.

Dick was waiting with breakfast ready when Angel came in. She was wearing her school uniform, the pink blouse tucked into her beige skirt. Her bra and blouse failed to prevent the massive outward thrust of her huge breasts. The narrow waistline and curvy hips and shapely thighs showed how voluptuous Angel looked.

“Good morning, Daddy,” smiled Angel. She felt shy and embarrassed as she remembered their sexual activities from the previous night.

“Good morning, darling ... come let Daddy give you a good morning kiss.” He gathered her voluptuous body close against his, murmuring, “Kiss me with love, the way we kissed last night.”

“But Mom ... she might see us.” Angel protested ... looking back to the doorway.

“No, she asked me to make breakfast for you ... so she could sleep a bit longer ... she won’t come down.”

Hearing that, Angel seductively wrapped her arms around her father, pushed her pussy firmly against his manhood and kissed him sensuously on the mouth. They sucked at each other’s lips and mouths with their tongues and then sucked each other’s tongues ... which ignited each other’s sexual desires.

“Daddy, I love you ... you make me feel so nice ... I really like this.” She spoke into her father’s kissing mouth.

“You feel nice because it’s Daddy’s love ... but if you can get aroused, better still ... it will be good ... you will produce RH.”

“Yes, ... I’m getting aroused ... Thank you, Daddy. “ she whispered in his ear... “I like this feeling ... I love kissing like this and I love feeling you push your big co...” Just then they heard Sarah coming down the staircase. They quickly separated and sat down at their kitchen table. Angel started eating her breakfast.

After “Good morning” greetings, Sarah went to get a bottle of milk from the fridge.

“Sorry Angel, I was too tired to make breakfast for you and send you to school. I did tiring exercises yesterday. Is it all right if your father takes care of you this morning?”

“Yes, Mom. You can go to sleep again.” Sarah went up to her room with the milk bottle.

Dick sat next to Angel and put his left arm around her waist as she ate her breakfast.

“Did you like what we did last night, Angel? Did you enjoy what Daddy did to you?”

“Daddy, it was too sexual ... sucking and all that.”

“But you need that, Angel ... to produce RH ... to maintain your shape and sex drive.”

“Yes, I suppose ... Do we have to do some more exercises tonight?”

“Yes, of course. I’ll be seeing Mr. Cockrin today to find out about the exercises and clothes for today.”

“Okay.”

“Do you want to complain about anything? I’ve something to complain about last night’s exercises.”

“What’s that, daddy?” Angel asked, looking surprised.

“Well, while I was sucking your beautiful breasts and your juicy pussy, the cloth covering them got into my mouth and spoiled the feeling. I hope something can be done.”

“Yes, you’re right, Daddy. When I sucked your co ... your manhood ... the cloth sheath was really messy in my mouth. I hope Mr. Cockrin has a solution ... hopefully, he’ll abandon these exercises.”

“Do you really want to abandon them, Angel, or would you rather find a more enjoyable and satisfying way of doing them? Don’t you like having me lick and suck your pussy and help you make lots of RH?”

“I really like when you do that, Daddy. Ask Mr. Cockrin if there’s a better way for us to do it to each other so we can both enjoy it. I want us to keep doing it.”

“That’s my sweet lover, Angel. All right, I’ll ask him and see what he says.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” Angel said and turned her head to give her father a full kiss on the mouth.

After their kiss, Dick said, Thank you, Angel ... Thank you very much ... Each time you kiss me, I’m very happy ... I love you.”

“Oh Daddy ... You can kiss me anytime you want ... I’ve told you that ... Just make sure that mom isn’t around ... especially when you’re pushing your big coc ... your thing against my pussy. That’s all.”

“I know, my beautiful girl. I can’t wait to make love to you, tonight. Now finish your breakfast and I’ll take you to school.”

Angel giggled and said, “Me, too, Daddy. I can’t wait till Mom leaves so I can start making love to you ... so we can start making love to each other ... I hope Mr. Cockrin has a solution to make it nicer for us sucking each other.”

“He’s been in the business for a long time, my sweet, sexy lover. I’m sure he has a solution that’s perfect for us.”

“Oh, Daddy! I like it when you call me things like that. It gives me chills and goose bumps.”

Looking around, as if making sure there was no one to overhear him, he softly asked, “Where do you feel the chills, Angel?” then gave her a conspiratorial grin.

“Daddy!! ... Stop that. You know where...” Angel grinned back at him ... while secretly anticipating having her pussy licked and fucked by her father’s long, thick tongue, tonight.

Before they went out of the house to the car, her father kissed her again for a couple of minutes. Then they were on the way to her school. Now and again her father turned his head to kiss Angel on the mouth, his free hand resting on and caressing the inside of her upper thigh ... even though it was through her skirt.

“Are you still aroused?”

“Yes.” She whispered.

“Then how are you going to concentrate on your lessons at school?”

“No, I can’t ... that, in fact, is my usual problem, Daddy.”

“What do you mean, darling?”

“Well, I get aroused very often. At school, several male teachers come into the class to teach. They smile at me and keep looking at my chest while they teach ... and I get aroused ... and I can’t concentrate on the lessons ... That’s why I don’t seem to do well at school. I’m sorry, Daddy.”

“No, darling, don’t say sorry. It’s totally understandable ... with your beauty, your figure and at your age for you to frequently get aroused.”

Angel felt comforted. Her father wasn’t angry. Instead he was being very understanding. She leaned over and kissed him on the mouth, dropping one hand on his thigh.

“Your frequent arousal just proves that you are very healthy sexually ... and your body needs some sexual responses.”

“What do you mean, Daddy?”

“What do you do, when you get aroused? Do you masturbate?”

“Sometimes,” she lied. In fact Angel had masturbated many times.

“You shouldn’t masturbate, Angel ... it will distort your enjoyment of sex ... self gratification is unnatural.”

“Then what can I do?”

“To avoid becoming a freak, psychologically, you need to find a man to help you get natural satisfaction.”

“You mean I must get a boyfriend?”

“Do you prefer a boy rather than...”

“Rather than what, Daddy?”

“Rather than your own father who loves and cares for you? Don’t you like your own father for a boyfriend?”

“Oh daddy, I didn’t mean to say I don’t like you ... I only thought I shouldn’t do sexual things with my own father.”

“But last night I gave you two good orgasms ... and you enjoyed them.”

“But they were part of the exercises, Daddy.”

“All right, in that case can we come to an agreement?”

“What agreement?”

“Let’s agree that if the exercises require that you have to be stimulated and satisfied sexually, then I’m allowed to do it, although I’m your father.”

“I suppose so Daddy, since you’re my partner.” Angel was wondering what her father had meant by “satisfied, sexually”.

“Thank you, Angel. I’m so happy you allow me to stimulate you ... and satisfy you.”

“As long as the exercises require it, Daddy.”

“Yes, I know.”

“Daddy, does that mean I can get a boyfriend ... to stimulate and satisfy me at other times?”

“I think you had better not, Angel. First you are only 15 ... still young and only a schoolgirl. Daddy has to teach you a lot about sex through the exercises. Secondly, boys are not fully developed for maximum satisfaction.”

“What about a man?”

“Most men are crude ... they usually abuse young girls and discard them for other young girls. I know you don’t want to be hurt so I’m your safest bet, dear.”

“All right, Daddy. If you say so.”

“Don’t worry, Angel, I’m sure that I can stimulate and satisfy you enough so that you don’t have to look elsewhere for more.”

“All right, daddy. You take care of me.”

“That’s my girl. Now you go to school and your mother will fetch you after school.”

“Okay, Daddy. I hope you’ll bring good news from Mr. Cockrin.”

“I hope so, too, darling. And I’m looking forward to taking care of you this evening.” They kissed before Angel got out of the car and went into the school building.


That evening Sarah left to go to Mr. Cockrin’s house for exercises. Thinking of the wild sex she had had the previous evening with a 15 year-old boy, Sarah was quite aroused by the time she arrived at Mr. Cockrin’s house. Today he had promised a 14 year-old. Would he be good also?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.