Dad Dupes Daughter - Cover

Dad Dupes Daughter

Copyright© 2020 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Everyone's happy after Dad's successful manipulation of his wife and daughter to switch saddles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts   Size   Slow  

“Dick, you’ve got to find a way to help me.” complained Sarah to her husband. “I’m getting fat and I need you to get me some help to lose this weight and shape up.”

Dick fought to smother a smile ... happy to see that his plan was actually working. For the last four weeks, he’d been deliberately making offhanded comments to convince her that she was getting fat and really needed to find a good exercise program that would help her take the excess weight off.

Now, reversing himself, he said, “You’re not really that fat.” ... Dick intentionally said it in an unconvincing way ... sounding as if he was just being polite.

Of course, Sarah picked up on it and emphatically replied, “Oh yes, I am! You’ve said so yourself, several times. I weighed myself this morning and I weigh over 150 lbs! ... and my tits are so big!”

“Weelllll, you are ... a bit stout” Dick allowed “but you do have a very good figure. You have a nice waistline ... definitely an attention getting chest ... and a very shapely ass and thighs for a 32 year-old woman. You may be a bit on the big-size but I think you’re still very attractive and sexy.”

“Now come on, Dick ... You’re just saying that to make me feel good. I’ve noticed that you’ve been avoiding having sex with me for the last couple of months and I think it’s because you think I’m fat.”

“No. Not really...” ... Dick didn’t intend to admit or deny it so he left it hanging in midair ... which was the final bit that convinced Sarah that the reason why Dick wasn’t fucking her because she was FAT.

As much as Dick enjoyed putting the meat to his horny wife, he’d deliberately cut back on having regular sex with her in order to set the stage and make sure that his plan to switch over to fucking their luscious daughter would work.

Dick almost burst with joy as Sarah stressfully exclaimed, “Look at Angel. She’s only a hundred and twenty pounds!! ... at least thirty pounds lighter than me.”

‘Bingo!’ Dick thought, grinning to himself. ‘The plan’s working just like I knew it would. It won’t be much longer before Angel’s taking over for mommy and asking her loving Daddy to suck on her tits and fuck his big cock into her tight fifteen year old pussy.’

What he SAID was, “But she has a big chest, too.”

“I know.” Sarah replied. “She’s only 15 and already has 38C breasts. She inherited her genes from me. You can see that she has the same bubble butt ass as me, too, but hers is tight and firm and doesn’t have any excess weight on it.

“So, what’re you worried about?” Dick asked, giving their daughter an innocent and lingering glance, while his too long unfucked cock twitched and began to swell, in anticipation of being buried in her tight little cunt.

“Can’t you see?” whined Sarah, “She only weighs 120 lbs. And look how shapely she is ... especially compared to me.” ... obviously jealous of her daughter’s succulent figure ... especially after two months of neglect and in desperate need of a serious fucking.

Dick answered, “Oh come on, Sarah ... Angel’s only 15 years old. You can’t compare yourself to her.”

“I don’t care how old she is!” Sarah sharply exclaimed. “I want you to find a way for me to lose this weight and shape up so I can look as good as she does.”

“You mean you envy our daughter?”

“Yes and No.” Sarah answered, trying to calm herself down.

“What do you mean, yes and no?” Dick asked

“Yes, I envy Angel’s beauty and body. She’s so beautiful and curvaceous. She has such a voluptuous body. Any man would want to fuck a girl or woman who looks like she does so, yes, of course I envy that.”

Dick didn’t need to be told that his daughter was young, beautiful, sexy and voluptuous. His awareness of those attributes is precisely what had motivated him to devote so much time and thought, not to mention the sacrifice of pussy, to putting this plan together. He sincerely hoped it was going to work out the way he thought it would. He couldn’t wait to start fucking their daughter and have her full co-operation in fucking him back.

He said, “But you said, yes and no. What’s the no all about?”

“At the same time, I don’t envy her ... in fact I’m proud to have such a gorgeous daughter. All her girl friends at school envy her ... and the boys and male teachers at her school think she’s a very beautiful and sexy girl.”

“How do you know all that?”

“Remember, I was recently called by the school? ... When they wanted to talk to me about Angel’s school work?” she continued.

“Yes.”

“That was when her teacher told me about all this. She told me to keep an eye on Angel because there’s a good chance that boys and men could seduce her into sexual activities.”

Dick didn’t want any boys and men teaching her sex. She was HIS daughter. “Well, we don’t have to worry about that.” he said. “I’m sure she’s a bright girl and knows how to look after herself.”

“That’s where you’re wrong, Dick. The teacher told me that Angel may well be the most beautiful and sexiest girl in school but she isn’t very clever in her studies or in reasoning, either.”

“What do you mean?”

“The teacher told me that Angel is very gullible and naïve. She tends to easily believe what she’s told, without thinking much about the consequences.”

Dick smiled because that fitted his plan, perfectly. “Really? So she’s a bit like you were when you were in school? ... easily being seduced by men?”

“Don’t bring all that up now,” retorted Sarah, a bit angrily. “Weren’t you also at fault for seducing me and getting me pregnant when I was 15 years old?”

“But I did the right thing ... I married you.”

“Yes, I know and I thank you for that but you can’t blame me for the men before you. It was at least six months before I was eleven when our neighbor, Mr. Adams, started fucking me every day after school and got me addicted to having orgasms. I was so young and men took advantage of my innocence and uncontrollable desire for sex.”

“Do you think our daughter has inherited your uncontrollable desire for sex, as you call it?”

“It’s possible, Dick. That’s why we have to be very protective of her.”

“Yes, you’re right. I have to protect my daughter. She’s all mine.” Dick quickly realized what he’d said and watched Sarah’s face for a reaction, hoping that she hadn’t caught the true meaning of his last three words. He knew she hadn’t when she continued...

“Now, coming back to the question of shaping up my figure ... Do you think you can find some fitness center that could help me ... and Angel too?”

“Angel, too? Why? She already has a perfect figure.”

“Yes, I know she does but she’s probably inherited my gene to put on weight ... and may become fat like me unless she starts now and learns to exercise regularly.”

Dick was happy and smiled to see that his plan was working out just as he’d hoped and expected it to. This was turning out to be an excellent opportunity to implement what had been on his mind for the last four years.

And what had been on his mind was convincing his daughter to willingly become his full time, full intercourse sex partner/lover. During the last four years Angel had been developing into an exceptionally beautiful and shapely girl. He’d watched her become very sexy ... to have a body that’s incredibly voluptuous. He knew she was shy but strongly suspected that it was because she possessed her mother’s uncontrollable desire for sex. All he’d have to do is trigger it ... get her pussy wrapped around his cock and let her get a taste of being fucked by her daddy’s cock before taking the first big, hot, satisfying load of his cum up, deep inside of her.

Unknown to Dick, he was more right than he knew because Angel was hot ... very hot. She often became sexually aroused and would masturbate several times in her bed or the bathroom to bring herself to release.

Dick had made and initiated his plan to fulfill his lust for his daughter. If it worked, he’d soon be eating her sweet, tender pussy, fucking her tight juicy cunt and enjoying years of having her worship his cock.

Heaving a sigh of concession, “I think you may be right, Sarah. You and Angel need to exercise. I have some friends who run fitness centers. I’ll talk to them and see if they have a program that will work for you and Angel.”

“Thank you, Dick. Please try your best. I need to shape up. I want to see if I can get my figure back to looking like Angel’s ... so we can have good sex again.”

Sarah didn’t realize that her husband had deliberately cut way back on having sex with her to force this situation. In actual fact, Sarah is a very shapely, voluptuous woman with a powerful hunger for sex. Dick’s plan is to get Sarah to initiate an exercise program for herself that he’ll use to train his beautiful, shapely and also voluptuous daughter to be his lover ... taking her father’s thick 9” cock in her 15 year old cunt ... eagerly fucking him and making him cum in her.

The very next day, Dick dropped in on his long-time friend and co-conspirator in the scheme they’d worked out for Dick to fuck his daughter and make her his willing lover. As it happens, his friend operates a very discreet and successful call girl service and whore house. The scheme they’d worked out was a go but there was potential risk involved for Dick’s friend so it would normally involve a good deal of money, which would be paid in cash but he and Dick were long time friends and he knew Dick’s wife, Sarah, and he knew that she’d be a great money maker if their scheme worked. Once the ball was rolling, he was looking forward to making regular deposits of his own into Sarah’s sperm bank.

After dinner that evening, Dick casually brought up the subject of a weight loss program while he was watching TV with his wife and daughter ... as if it was an afterthought.

“Oh, Sarah. I forgot to tell you ... I stopped to see a friend, today, about your need to join a fitness center.”

“Good. What did he say?” Sarah asked.

“He told me he’s developed some special fitness programs to help people lose weight and stay fit and shapely ... but they may be quite expensive since both you and Angel want to exercise.”

Angel spoke up, asking, “Why me, Daddy? Why do I have to join an exercise program? I’m okay. It’s only mom who wants to lose extra weight.”

Her mother explained, “Angie, you’ve probably inherited my tendency to put on weight. If you don’t develop the habit of exercising to keep fit and shapely, you might get fat and regret it later.”

Angel’s father quietly added, “Yes, maybe even as fat as Mrs. Thompson.” (their very fat and ugly neighbor)

Angel shrieked, “YUK! OH NOOOOO!”

Her mother said, “Then you’d better take the exercise program with me to keep your shape.”

Dick said, “You should have seen her years ago, before she put on all that weight. She was built like you, Angel ... not as pretty but she had a beautiful body and look at her now.

That’s all it took. Angel happily agreed, “Yes, maybe I’d better. Daddy, please arrange for me to join the fitness program, too.”

Acting a bit reticent because he was concerned about the cost of two specialized fitness programs, her father said, “Well, I’ll see what my friend tells me tomorrow.”

The next day, Dick and his friend had a drink to toast the success of their scheme. Mr. Cochrin was already mentally counting on the thousands of dollars that Dick’s wife’s cunt would be making for his whore house operation and Dick could almost feel the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of his daughter’s tight, juicy, up-thrusting cunt. That evening, when he got home from work, he informed his wife and daughter that the fitness specialist, Mr. Cockrin, would be coming to their house, later in the evening, to talk to them about the weight loss and fitness program.

It was about a half hour after they’d had dinner when the fitness specialist, Steve Cockrin, arrived. He spoke professionally and at length about his fitness program “for fitness, enjoyment and shapeliness.”

Sarah asked several important questions. Some of the questions and answers went like this.

“Do you mean the fitness program will be different for each individual?”

“Yes, the fitness program for you will be different from that for Angel, for obvious reasons. You’re older and heavier and need a program to reduce your weight and re-shape your body ... but Angel’s needs are different. She needs a program that will maintain her excellent figure and develop her other potentials. That’s why you two will have to come at different times.”

Sarah asked, “You said that a man will assist me in doing the exercises?”

“Yes.”

“Can’t my husband assist me?”

“No. First ... because he’s not trained ... secondly ... because I take full responsibility for my programs ... not a member of your family.”

“But can my husband come and watch?”

“Definitely not. My fitness programs are private and confidential. I never allow spectators who could copy and use my ideas to undercut me. Businesswise, I’m sure you’ll agree that that would be very foolish.”

“What about Angel’s program? Can her father be present?”

Raising an eyebrow, Mr. Cockrin answered, “I’m sorry, no ... for same reason. Only our man can be present and will assist her.”

“Why can’t Angel and I have women to assist us?” Sarah still protested. “Why must the assistants be men?”

Feigning frustration and a near attitude of ‘To hell with this woman.’, Mr. Cockrin drew a deep breath and, as if giving it one last shot to explain something simple to a child, said, “The fitness programs we employ are such that only men will be suitable.”

Sarah sensed his ‘growing frustration’ with her and, after a few more questions she said, “All right Mr. Cockin, we’ll let you know tomorrow.”

“All right, Mrs. Kant, I hope to hear from you tomorrow. I strongly advise you and your daughter to come for my fitness programs. By the way, my name is Cock-rin, not Cock-in.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, Mr. Cock - rin.”

When Mr. Cockrin left, Dick was relieved. The bluff and bullshit that he and Steve had cooked up to pass off as a fitness program had come through clean. Once in, Sarah would get some initial surprises but he knew she’d quickly be a willing, eager and dedicated victim.

After “Mr.” Cockrin left, Sarah turned to Dick and said, “I’m going to take the program. I really think I need it.”

Angel said enthusiastically, “Yes, Mom, I want to take the program, too. I don’t ever want to get fat like Mrs. Thompson, next door.”

Unknown to either of the females, Dick’s plan is to get Sarah away from the house for at least three hours each day so that he can cultivate his hot young daughter to need his lips, tongue, fingers, cock and cum in the wet and slippery depths of her vagina.

... So he objected, “No Angel, I don’t think I want you to take the program.”

“Why, Daddy? You, yourself, told me that I need to exercise to keep fit and shapely.”

“Yes, I know I did. But that program is much too dangerous for you.”

“What do you mean?”

“You see, you’re supposed to be assisted by a man and do the exercises in private. With your beauty and exceptionally voluptuous teenage body, almost any man might be tempted to seduce you. So absolutely NO! ... No matter how good it is, I can’t let you take this program.”

“Dad, how can you say that? What about mom? She’ll also be exercising with a man. How is it that it’s okay for her?”

Her father patiently explained, “Your mom is older and ... she needs the program far more urgently ... plus she’s experienced enough to take care of herself. You’re just too young and innocent. No, sweetheart ... That program’s not for you.”

Angel appealed to her mother, “Mom, please talk to Dad. Persuade him to let me take the fitness program, too.”

Sarah had heard and understood Dick’s argument and based on her own inability to say no to a hard cock when she was Angel’s age, she emphatically said, “No, Angel. I think your father’s right. You’re too young and inexperienced to let a man have you alone for two hours a day, five days a week ... You’re just too sexy and I don’t think any man can resist the temptation to seduce you. We’d better not take that risk.”

Dick smiled, inwardly. From the way he’d laid out his reason for not letting Angel join the so-called ‘fitness center’, he’d known that his wife would support him.

“But Mom,” whined Angel, “if I don’t start a good exercise program now I might get fat.”

Her father added, “Angie, you’re a beautiful girl and, right now, you’re in fine shape, so there’s no urgency for you to join an exercise program.”

A very disappointed Angel started crying and ran up to her room.

“Dick, why don’t you go up and talk to her. Explain to her that our decision is for her good.”

Giving Sarah a one-armed hug and saying, “Okay ... I will.” Dick went up to his daughter’s room and found her lying face down on her bed, sobbing. He quietly closed the door and approached the bed. His daughter’s curvaceous body excited the hell out of him. Her tight, blue jeans fit snugly to her magnificent shapely thighs and her firm, succulently rounded bubble butt. She hadn’t heard him come in so he just stood there staring at her incredibly beautiful ass for several minutes ... wishing he could just strip her clothes off, bury his cock in the deeply inset cunt between her legs and spend four or five hours fucking her brains out. Dick knew that one day soon, she’d be letting him do just that ... but not yet ... so, to let her know that he was there, he softly said, “Angel, my darling.”

“Go away, Daddy. You don’t love me.” She blubbered into her pillow.

Moving to the bed, Dick sat beside her, gently placed his right hand on her right shoulder and said, “Angel, I’m sorry ... and I do love you, darling.”

“Then why? Why you won’t allow me to keep fit? You would if you care for me.”

“Do you really want to do the fitness exercise plan?” His plan to guide her into becoming her father’s willing sex partner ... happily taking his 9”cock in her 16 year old vagina was now on its way to being reality.

What she heard gave her a ray of hope that her father might agree so Angel rolled over on to her back and asked, “Yes daddy, I want to very much. I don’t want to get fat and ugly like Mrs. Thompson.”

Angel was wearing a loose blouse but because she was lying on her back the blouse fitted itself to her body. Her chest bulged upwards, her blouse clung itself around her massive 38DD tits, falling away to her flat tummy and curvy hips.

Dick took in the exciting body of his daughter as he looked her in the eyes. Her face was wet with tears. Smiling lovingly, he gently wiped her tears from her young tender cheeks and said, “I’ll find a way for you to do the exercises, darling.”

A warm, grateful smile broke over the lovely teenager’s face. “Really, Daddy? You mean I can join the fitness program?”

“Yes and No. I’ll explain my plan to you tomorrow but we’ve got to keep it a secret. Meanwhile we’ll let your mother believe that you’ve accepted her decision not to not let you join the exercise program.”

“I don’t understand, Daddy.”

“We’ll talk about it tomorrow. Your mother might hear us now. For now, just tell your mother that you respect her concern for you and that you’ve accepted our decision for you to not join the fitness program.”

“All right, Daddy.” Angel smiled. She raised herself and gave her father a hug saying, “Thank you, Daddy, I love you.”

Her father hugged her, conscious of her big breasts pressing against his chest, and said, “I love you too, darling.” Dick was happy to see that his plan was working just the way he wanted it to.

When they went downstairs to join Sarah, Sarah was happy to see that her daughter was relaxed and smiling. “Has your father explained to you, darling?” she asked.

Angel rushed to her mother, gave her a big hug said, “Yes, Mom. I understand your concern for me. I won’t join the fitness program, Mom.”

“That’s a good girl.”

The next day Dick made arrangements for Sarah to go to Mr. Cockrin’s place at 8 pm for her first lesson. When she arrived, she was greeted by Mr. Cockrin and they sat on the sofa in the living room.

“Today, we won’t start any lesson but get our agreements signed.”

“Okay, Mr.Cockin.”

“It’s Cock-rin ... not Cock-in, Mrs Kant.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“Now, for how long do you want the fitness program?”

“How long is your program normally?”

“The lessons would be two-hour lessons everyday from Monday till Friday for 3 weeks in a month. Then you should have a break to coincide with your monthly cycle. Then after your period, we continue for another three weeks and so on.”

“So, it’s only about 3 weeks in a month?”

“Yes.

“How do you charge?”

“It’s $5000 per month.”

“Wow!! It’s expensive.”

“I know ... but I’m absolutely certain that you’ll enjoy it ... and I can give you a substantial discount if you join for six months.”

“How much?”

“$5000 for the first month and only $1000 for each of the subsequent months.”

“That will be $10, 000 for 6 months.”

“Yes, but if you pay now, I can give a further reduction.”

“How much?”

“$8000 for 6 months. That’s a real bargain. Otherwise at $5000 per month one has to pay $30, 000 for 6 months.”

“In that case, I’ll pay now for 6 months.” She took out her checkbook and wrote out a check for $8000.” Sarah didn’t know that her check would be cashed and the money returned to her husband because he’d already paid Mr. Cockrin to get his wife into this so called “exercise” scheme. (to be refunded if everything went without a hitch and Steve was making money from letting Sarah whore out her pussy)

Then she signed the agreement forms without so-much as reading them through and was given copies. (copies that Dick would make ‘disappear’)

Then Mr. Cockrin made a phone call and an elderly lady came in to take measurements to make special clothes for the exercises.

“Since we’ll be starting your lessons tomorrow, I’d like to show a tape of women who’ve taken my fitness programs and have benefited.”

Mr. Cockrin showed a tape of beautiful women, first there were a string of gorgeous models, then a number of beauty queens and finally the tape showed beautiful actresses. He told Sarah that all the women she had seen had taken his fitness programs. Gullible Sarah believed the lies and was greatly impressed.

“There’s one more tape ... but I don’t think you’ll want to see that one.” said Mr. Cockrin.

“Why, Mr. Cockin?” She realized her slipup on his name and added, “Mr.Cock ... rin, I mean.” She had to pause after Cock to get the rin correct.

“Because this tape shows some of the women who’ve become so beautiful and shapely that they’ve become porn stars. I’m sure you wouldn’t want to see them. Some women like to see them but I don’t think you dare to see them, Mrs. Kant.”

Sarah did not want Mr. Cockrin to think that she was not as daring as the other women. “Well, I’m an adult. So I suppose I can see them.”

“All right then. It has some naughty scenes ... since they are porn stars ... I hope you don’t mind ... Just ignore the scenes ... I only wanted you to see how beautiful the women have become, after taking my fitness programs.”

The tape showed women about Sarah’s age in skimpy clothes hugging and kissing men, then the scenes showed them being hugged and kissed by naked men, then she saw scenes where the men sucked the tits of the women, then there were scenes where the women sucked big cocks. Sarah soon realized that she was very aroused. She felt too shy to continue watching the tape in front of Mr. Cockrin.

“All right Mr. Cockrin, that’s enough. I can see ... they’re beautiful.”

He stopped the tape and said, “Yes, better ... the rest are love making scenes ... some very wild ones at that. If you still want to see them I can lend the tape and you can watch it at home.”

“No, thanks, Mr. Cockin ... I mean, Cock ... rin.” She just couldn’t get his name right. Cockin sounded so vulgar! Sarah got up to go home.

Mr Cockrin said, “Before you leave, I’ve got to ask you one more thing.”

“What’s that, Mr. Cock ... rin.” Yes, she got it right now.

“You need a male partner for your fitness exercises. Any preference?”

“What do mean?”

“You see, I have several groups of men, of different ages and professions. Some are older men, some young men, some college boys and some are even school boys. They all have been interviewed and put through physical tests to make sure they are good looking and physically in top condition. Do you have any special preference?”

“What do you recommend for me?”

“I have a group of 18 and 19 year olds ... College boys who need extra money. They’re handsome and, being members of the football team, they’re in excellent physical condition.”

“They’re young.”

“Yes but during their interviews I found them to have a fondness for beautiful young women between the ages of 30 and 36. You’re 32, so these boys will be good for you.”

“What do you mean?”

“They will like you and help you to exercise enjoyably.” Sarah thought there was some suggestiveness in Mr. Cockrin’s words and it excited her.

“But you said I need only one male partner.”

“Yes, at any one time, but I recommend that you exercise with a new boy each day. A new partner each time can inject freshness into the excitement.”

“So, you recommend that an 18 year old boy will be good for me?”

“Yes, to start with. Later, if you would like older men, I can arrange it for you.”

“I don’t think I would like old men.”

“No, Mrs. Kant. I wouldn’t recommend very old men for you but there is a group of truck drivers between the ages of 30 and 40.”

“They’ll be rough men.”

“No, not really. I have selected them for their rugged attractiveness and muscular physique. I would recommend that you to try them sometime. They should be good for you also.” How suggestive his words, thought Sarah.

“I think I’ll start with an 18 year-old first.” All this talk of boys and men was exciting Sarah.

“All right but I can’t make any guarantees though. You see, my boys and men are in great demand by other women. So, while I try my best to get the person you want, I may be forced to provide you with someone else. I hope you understand that.”

“Yes, I do. I leave the choice of my partner to you.”

“But you have to remember that everything we say and do here is strictly confidential. That’s part of the agreement that you and I both signed. It’s extremely important for you to remember. Not even your husband and daughter should be told anything. You’ve signed an oath to that effect in the agreement form.”

“All right, Mr. Cock ... rin. Whatever happens here, stays here. You’ve got my word.” Sarah put her hand to her mouth, made the motion of turning a key and throwing the key away.

Mr. Cockrin smiled, saying, “Very good! We can’t afford to have anyone discover what our secret methods are, now can we? I’ll see you tomorrow evening at 8 pm, Mrs. Kant. You’re going to be thrilled with our exercise program. I have a hunch that you’ll enjoy it so much that, when your six month contract runs out, you’ll want to join as a lifetime member and just pay an annual membership fee.”

Sarah thanked Mr. Cockrin and left for home.


Meanwhile, earlier in the evening, just after Sarah left the house to go to Mr. Cockrin’s place, Dick went up to his daughter’s room to talk to her. He found her in her silk pajamas. She looked as beautiful as always and greeted her father eagerly.

“Yes, daddy ... please come in. You said you wanted to tell me something.”

Dick’s eyes casually roamed all over his daughter’s gorgeous body. ‘Hot Damn! My daughter is pure eye candy. I can’t wait to have her begging me to bury my cock in her pussy so I can fuck her brains out and pump my loads of cum into her.’ He thought. The silk pajamas may have covered her body but they couldn’t hide her sexy curves and bulging chest.

Having succeeded in sending his wife to his friend’s house (his place of business) where she’ll be “taken care of” to her heart’s content, Dick started putting the rest of his scheme in motion. He began telling his daughter a tall story about the fitness exercises, so as to make them fit his design of having Angie want to use her tight young cunt to fuck her father ... then train it to suck his cum from his cock and into herself.

“Yes, darling. I have good news for you ... about your fitness exercises.”

“You mean I can join Mr. Cockrin’s fitness program.”

“Not exactly.”

“What do you mean, Daddy?”

“You can’t go to Mr. Cockrin’s place. Your mother won’t allow it. You know that.”

“So, what are we going to do?”

“You see, when your mother goes to Mr. Cockrin’s place, I’ve arranged things so you can do the exercises here in the house. This way, your mother won’t know about it.”

“But how can Mr. Cockrin be in two places at the same time?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.