Love Thy Neighbor - Cover

Love Thy Neighbor

Copyright© 2020 by Severusmax

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Bruno has always been friendly with the devout Catholic couple next door, Rick and Jessica. It's only lately, though, that the pair has focused less on saving his soul and more on pleasing his flesh.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts  

“Oh, damn it, damn it, Bruno!” Emily screamed as I took her hard from behind.

Oh, yes, Emily had caved on her avowed moral precepts and surrendered the booty to yours truly now. Matt had yielded as well, unable to resist Nina for very long at all. Their marriage had stayed exclusive for all of ten weeks before they succumbed to their curiosity and lust. Yeah, not quite three months.

The price of admission to our snug little tribe was steep, though. Matt had to bend over and take it up the ass, too, and not just from the men. The only two people who didn’t go at it were Steve and I, since we had no attraction to each other and there was no pressure to do so. Everyone else was intimate with each other and then some for the past week or so. It was one helluva clusterfuck and we all reveled in it by now.

“You know, I thought that you were out of town that weekend,” I commented to Matt, who was busy ramming his ex, Nina.

“Yeah, well, I was delayed by the spat with Nina and hadn’t gone so far that I couldn’t easily turn back. I think that she realized that pretty fast, too,” Matt chuckled, slapping Nina on her plump and lovely tush.

“It turned out well enough, didn’t it? Especially now! You got a new wife that you preferred and you still get to fuck me, just as she gets to sleep with Bruno! Among others,” Nina winked at her ex while pushing back at him.

“So, are we agreed that Nina remains wedded to Steve and Emily to Matt?” Rick suggested as he pulled out of Lauren and Steve did so out of Jessica.

“Naturally, I believe. It works so far. We’re four couples now, all of us connected to each other. You and I are together, Steve and Nina, Matt and Emily, and, yes, Bruno with his cousin Lauren. Just because Bruno can’t marry Lauren, since she’s his cousin, doesn’t mean squat. We’re a tribe, the eight of us, and we belong together, I do believe!” Jessica encouraged the idea of keeping the status quo plus the addition of the newcomers.

“Just leave us out of it, nephew,” I heard my Uncle Vito speak now.

“Yeah, what hubby said. I’ve decided not to sweat your lifestyle, as long as you don’t push it on me. It’s not what I believe, but neither are Vito’s affairs. You don’t see me kicking him to the curb, though, for reasons. Solid ones, in fact,” Aunt Lisa explained, not meeting my eyes.

“Here’s the deal, though. We’re going to retire and leave the business to Bruno and Lauren. We’re also moving to the Old Country, aka Italy. We want to spend the rest of our lives where our ancestors did. Be sure to visit, just don’t ... expect anything beyond the platonic. And be discreet about your ... um, lifestyle,” Uncle Vito picked up where his wife stopped.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.