Love Thy Neighbor - Cover

Love Thy Neighbor

Copyright© 2020 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bruno has always been friendly with the devout Catholic couple next door, Rick and Jessica. It's only lately, though, that the pair has focused less on saving his soul and more on pleasing his flesh.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts  

I had to admit to myself that my neighbor Rick had a truly delightful wife. If one wanted a wife who was better than Jessica, one would be very hard-pressed to find her. It was something thrown up in my face plenty of times, in case I had any doubts on the matter. Granted, they could have been hiding something, but what would that possibly be? Of course, I’m no fan of monogamy, but if it had a brochure, it should have put Jessica’s face on it when it had the chance.

Rick and I had been friendly neighbors, if not quite best friends, for a good two years by now, and he had always been married to Jessica that whole time. They had thrown me a proper housewarming, something that I wasn’t aware was still a thing. It included a gift basket full of some Provencal delicacies and balsamic vinegar, that sort of thing, a bottle of extremely nice Australian Shiraz wine (that’s a red, by the way), some freshly ordered pizzas from a local pizzeria, and even some raspberry pie. I am not even joking about Jessica’s raspberry pie, either, because it’s no joke.

To say that we got along famously, well, yes and no. Again, they were extremely warm and hospitable folks, but they were also dyed-in-the-wool Roman Catholics, and not shy about the fact, either. They knew that I was a lapsed Catholic myself, so there was always a sort of subtle “when ya comin’ back to the fold” air in Rick’s attitude in particular, much milder with Jessica. He was like a friendly sheepdog eager to bring the lost lamb back to the flock. That always put a kind of friction there. They even had a priest visit me twice as a “courtesy call” and invited me to go to Mass with them thrice.

Anyway, what followed next was a real surprise, given their piety. We were at my house, what with them having invited themselves over by offering their services with BBQ Cajun salmon, crab, and shrimp, something that always smoothed things over between us. As always, and I wasn’t sure if Rick was oblivious to this or not, but there was a sort of sexual tension between Jessica and me, and frankly between Rick himself and me.

Rick wasn’t likely aware that he flirted with me despite his religious convictions, but I certainly flirted with him as well as his busty blonde wife. His latent bisexuality was an elephant that sadly had to stay quietly in the room so far. My own bisexuality was something far less subtle, even if he was entirely too repressed to notice it. This time, though, I supplied the booze, so perhaps it would loosen both of them up, I hoped. At least enough, I assumed, it would be to get Jessica to be more brazen in her flirting and charming company, if nothing else.

I wasn’t too upset at the idea of being teased by Jessica, because if nothing else, I could use my left hand later or call up one of my fuckbuddies, of which I had a few, just as they had me and others. They were of both sexes, but that was a given since I was bi. My blue balls wouldn’t last long and this was a lot cheaper than getting teased by a stripper. It didn’t hurt that Rick and Jess meant their teasing and flirting sincerely, were not just motivated by cash. The appeal of possibly seducing one or both halves of a devout Catholic couple, well, that was hard to truly quantify, right?

In any case, we were all a bit buzzed by now on a fine-ass applejack brandy and feeling stuffed from the excellent seafood that Rick and Jessica had grilled and blackened for everyone’s pleasure. We would be the envy of our neighbors if they bothered to notice us. I was pretty sure that on a hot Saturday afternoon, most of them had better things to do than snoop in on an old-fashioned backyard barbeque, even one at a swimming pool.

That was when I saw Jessica leaning over Rick just a bit much and dropping her Daisy Dukes in front of him to climb into his lap. I couldn’t believe my eyes, of course. My neighbor was about to fuck her own husband right before my eyes, baring her ass to me as she went commando that day. I felt my already hard cock thicken even more, my left inevitably wandering over to it while my right hand unzipped my pants. She started humping him in earnest, riding him cowgirl-style with every last ounce of energy that she could bring to bear.

They seemed to forget about me for a while there, lost in their own little world as man and wife, the luscious blonde sweating buckets as the Sun tanned her very well. I could see her skin as it glistened in the summer heat, of course. The beads of sweat gave her bottom an oily look that was sensual as fuck and made me crave the chance to do all kinds of sinful things to it. She didn’t even seem to care that I might lust for her as she mooned me constantly during that everlasting cowgirl ride.

I could also imagine how it must have looked and felt to lucky Rick, to have those sumptuous breasts wave repeatedly in his face as she bounced repeatedly on his pole. Jessica was truly the classic “All-American” type almost designed just for the summer, ready, willing, and able to do beer commercials as some kind of fake Swedish brewmaster model or something like that. I could only guess how that slick, wet, and furry gash of hers felt, having seen her bush from behind along with her delectable ass.

I must have stared at them long enough for both of them to finally recall my presence, because just as they came, they turned their heads to face me. Both had goofy, even sheepish grins on their faces as they realized the significance of screwing in front of their bachelor neighbor in his own backyard near his swimming pool. It was as if they made themselves so much at home that they forgot whose house it was for a moment and just lost themselves to their passion.

“Um ... Bruno ... sorry if we took it a bit too far ... but ... I know of one way to make it up to you. I’m still ... hot as a sauna right now ... and you can’t believe how wet I am! If Rick doesn’t ... object, would you like to fuck me ... right here, right now? Rick, baby, may I have a hall pass to fuck Bruno, pretty please? We kinda owe him for fucking like this in front of him in his chair without asking permission.

“And ... as much as I love what we did, it was extremely hot ... I’m still very turned-on, especially because I know that we just fucked in front of our neighbor and he just saw my ass! Hell, you can see my pussy right now, can’t you, Bruno? How about it, guys? Just this once, at least. I’d love to fuck Bruno ... right now, in front of my husband. Something about being watched turns me on so fucking much.

“What do you say, guys? Share me this once ... pretty please? I need some more dick right now, anyway, and it will take a little while for even a stud like Rick to get it up again. It would be so fucking hot ... and we owe it to Bruno, don’t we, baby? Don’t think of it as cheating, but as Bruno borrowing me for a little bit,” Jessica, still very bottomless, pleaded with Rick as well as me for what amounted to a devil’s threesome.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.