Brianna's Master - Cover

Brianna's Master

Copyright© 2020 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 1: The Enslavement

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Enslavement - This story is based on the TV series Outlander. It focuses on the episode where a young heroine is sold into slavery by an unscrupulous man. In the show, the girl is rescued by her family at the last moment. But what would have happened if she wasn't rescued .....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Revenge   Transformation  

Brianna was in shock as she was forced down the hill towards the boat that would take her away to a life time of sexual slavery. She was sold, she was sold! Just like a cow; just like a horse. She was property! She knew that she should be fighting -- should be making them carry her down the hill. But her brain seemed to have turned off. The terror of the situation had made her a bystander to her own enslavement. It was like when she was raped. After Bonnet had struck her, she just stopped resisting. She had just allowed Bonnet to lift up her dress and take down her underclothes and fuck her. It was like she was a bystander. And she knew that there was nothing she could do this time either. The men were so strong and she was just a girl. Her pussy was still sore from the punch she had received. She knew that there was more punishment like that ahead if she resisted.

They reached the longboat and men on the beach. Howard, the man who was buying her, called for his purse and counted out 6 pounds. He handed the money to Bonnet who took it and pushed Brianna to Howard. Bonnet said, “She’s yours now. I hope that you enjoy breaking her. She’s a lot more spirited than your usual, but I’m sure that you will enjoy the challenge.” He laughed and turned away to walk up the hill leaving Brianna with her new owner.

The transaction was over. Bonnet had paid the sea captain what she was worth: 6 pounds. She was his property now! She passively allowed him to push her towards the longboat and then lift her up and into the boat. She sat passively in the boat as freedom and the beach at Ocracoke Island got farther and farther away. At the ship, she obeyed and climbed up the net onto the ship. The men on the ship didn’t pay much attention to her, but when Howard climbed aboard, one of the men said. “Welcome aboard sir. We’re ready to depart on the tide.”

Howard replied, “Get ready to weigh actor, I will return presently when I properly secure my merchandise.” The seaman chuckled at that.

Howard led Brianna to the back of the ship where she presumed the captain’s cabin was. He opened the door and led her in. “Stand here slut.” He went to a door, rummaged around and pulled out some lengths of rope. “Put your hands behind you slut.”

Why is he tying me? There is no where for me to go. But she didn’t protest and submissively allowed her hands to be tied behind her. He led her over to a sofa and told her to lie face forward on it and then he tied her ankles together. Finally, he connected her hands to her ankles in a painful hog tie.

“There that should keep you little slut. This is just the start of your training. You’re going to have to learn to obey orders the way that a proper slavegirl should.” Howard didn’t really think that the slut would try to commit suicide by jumping out of the ship. He didn’t think that the slut had that much courage. But he had learned that in the breaking of fillies, rope was a great asset. To be held completely immobile for as long as her new owner wanted is demoralizing for a slut. It helped her to realize that she no longer owned her body. Instead, her body was now owned by another and she would have to follow every command that she was given.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.