Brianna's Master - Cover

Brianna's Master

Copyright© 2020 by Tyrone Smash

Background

BDSM Sex Story: Background - This story is based on the TV series Outlander. It focuses on the episode where a young heroine is sold into slavery by an unscrupulous man. In the show, the girl is rescued by her family at the last moment. But what would have happened if she wasn't rescued .....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Revenge   Transformation  

In the series Outlander, a married English woman in 1947 in Scotland is transported back 200 years into the past by some “magic” stones. In that time period, she marries a Scot and becomes pregnant. The Scot is honor bound to fight in a battle that they know that the Scots will lose, so he sends his wife and unborn child back to the future where he hopes that they can live a happy life.

Back in the future, the woman searches historical records to see if her Scot husband survived the battle. Finding nothing, she moves with her future husband to Boston where they raise her daughter together never telling the daughter Brianna her true parentage. Twenty years later, the husband is killed in a car accident. Also, evidence is presented that her Scot husband survived the battle. She tells Brianna about her true father and then decides to go through the stones again to seek him out. Subsequently Briana follows her mother through the stones and so does Roger Mackenzie, the man who had proposed marriage to Brianna. Roger catches up with Brianna in Wilmington, NC. She finally accepts his proposal and he fucks her. She then goes back to her room at an inn. At the inn, she is attacked and raped by a criminal sea captain named Steven Bonnet. After the rape, she cries as she goes back to her room. She almost immediately becomes pregnant so does not know who the father of her child is.

A few years later, the family is living happily in western, NC. Through a complicated series of events, the child is now the heir to a valuable plantation. The family learns that the rapist sea captain may try to claim parentage of the child which apparently could be allowed based on the laws at the time. The menfolk make a plan to lure Bonnet into a trap and kill him both to keep him from taking the child and for revenge for the rape. However, the plan fails. Bonnet does not go to the site of the trap. Instead, he finds the mother and daughter alone on a beach. He knocks out the mother and daughter and takes the daughter back to his house on Ocracoke Island.

Over the years, Bonnet had been a very successful career criminal from any crime that pays including robbery and smuggling and the trafficking of females. He is now a rich man and has powerful friends who he has helped who were even able to arrange an exoneration for his previous crimes so that he has the aura of respectability. But he realizes that he is uncouth and that he must change to move into respectable society. He recognizes that Brianna is a lady and just doesn’t want only to fuck her anymore. He wants Brianna to teach him how to be a gentleman and maybe even like him and he tells her that he wants to raise her child with her and take her away from her husband. Brianna plays along hoping that he would be dumb enough to let her go to get the child but he sees though her lies. Angered, he decides to take his revenge.

Some unknown time later, Bonnet forces Brianna into a room where there is a man that she does not know. She is shocked to find out that Bonnet is selling her to this man, Captain Howard, who is a rich criminal friend of Bonnet who also owns a ship. She passively allows him to check out the merchandise. However, when he tries to inspect her teeth, she refuses to open her mouth. The man complains to Bonnet who grabs her head but does not do anything to cause her to open her mouth. This time she submissively allows the man to open her mouth and inspect her teeth. However, when he sticks a finger into his mouth, she bites it. He responds by punching her viciously in her cunt causing her to double over in pain. He tries to strike her again but is stopped by Bonnet who points out that he has not bought the girl yet. The man is angered and low balls the sea captain with an offer of 6 pounds which is about $1100 in today’s currency. That is not exactly chump change but it is a low ball offer for a refined white slavegirl. Bonnet knows that it is a low ball offer. But Bonnet can’t negotiate. He knows that her family is looking for her so he accepts the offer telling Brianna that that is all she is worth. She is shattered at being sold like an animal and begs him to change his mind which of course he ignores. The men then lead her down the hill to a beach where a boat is waiting to take her to a lifetime of sex slavery.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.