Birthday Boy Gang-bang - Cover

Birthday Boy Gang-bang

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Hank Koenig discovers that his gorgeous new Danish wife of six weeks has plans for his birthday, and they involve an anal gang-bang sex tape. That's just the beginning, too. He finds many new ways and reasons to love his slutty young bride.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Food   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Just wait until the reverse gang-bang, honey! That’s still coming, you know. I have some special pills to help you ... perform the whole time, if you don’t mind taking them with your supper,” my wonderful wife told me as she sucked my cock straight from Alicia and Krystal.

Eddie was busy eating my sister out now, cleaning up his own creampie mess, even as I wondered what I should do next.

“What time is it, babe?” I asked Britta-Lise.

“Five forty-five now. We have little over an hour for more scenes, if you wish them, before the caterers arrive,” my wife assured me now.

“I will definitely take those pills, no doubt of that. You have enough for all of the guys?” I asked her.

“It’s a fairly large sample. Why do you ask, not that I mind. I just want to make sure that you get the lion’s share of the pleasure. You’re the birthday boy, after all. This is your party, your film, all of that jazz,” Britta-Lise encouraged me, “you’re the cock of the walk, the star attraction, tonight, babe.”

“Naturally and thank you, dear. Offer a pill to Darius. I want him to get it up again, and this time, fuck Lester’s ass. Tyson won’t need them yet, since he was the bottom just now. I want him to butt-fuck Darius while he does Lester. Make it a train, you know. Let’s see that in action,” I told them as Eddie adjusted the camcorder briefly to focus on those three.

‘Want an early sample yourself?” my wife offered me after she gave a pill to Darius and he kicked things off with Lester and Tyson.

“It’s safe to take in repeated doses, then, hon?” I asked her.

“Absolutely, babe,” Britta-Lise confirmed as she put it in her mouth and slipped it to me in a sizzling hot French kiss, “what else do you want?”

“Double penetration. I want your ass, baby. I want to take your sweet, freckled Danish ass! I want Eddie to fuck your hungry twat from beneath,” I told my wife as she giggled and Eddie lay down to let her mount him.

I lubed up both Britta-Lise and myself before I eased into her butt, one inch at a time for a few seconds there. Eddie took the proffered pill as well and we were both soon very active in humping my lovely wife. I’d always wanted to take part in a double-penetration scene and now I did, my cock thrusting ruthlessly in and out of my wife’s tush as she rode Eddie to her delight.

“Anything else?” Britta-Lise asked me now.

“Yes, I want the two cuckolds to get pegged by Krystal and Mariamne in front of their girlfriends. They have to watch that happen, too. Melissa, I want you to part Alicia’s cheeks and start rimming her until I tell you to stop,” I told them, each lady eagerly getting into the act.

“Mmm ... brown sugar. Definitely delicious!” Melissa teased my black ex-girlfriend as she began eating her sweet ass.

Alicia bit her lower lip and tried not to scream out as she creamed herself quickly in response to having that tongue glide along her butt-crack. Melissa went after her bottom like it was a honey jar, no doubt of that. She licked up all of that sweat that made Alicia’s derriere glisten so much. She knew what she wanted and I wanted ... she also could sense what Alicia wanted. My ex wanted her booty treated like soft serve ice cream, oh, so lickable now, chocolate or hot fudge in her case.

I was very turned-on by now and rather pleased that I could get it up again easily if I came too fast inside Britta-Lise’s butthole as I plowed her backfield in earnest. My wife had a nice, tight backdoor, but not too tight, of course. It fit my dick like a silk glove right then, fortunately for both of us. I also admired her wonderful, freckled buns as she bucked her hips in response to my strokes and Eddie’s alike. I kissed the back of her neck as well as her shoulders while Eddie kissed her face now, both of us in a very amorous mood toward her at the moment. Just because Eddie loved Melissa so much didn’t mean that he had no crush on Britta-Lise at all.

As for the all-male threesome, well, it turned out pretty swell so far. Darius was pretty far inside Lester’s butthole now, even as Tyson sodomized him ruthlessly. They each really seemed to enjoy themselves as much with men as with women, which was a good thing. I needed bi guys who were open and expressive about their sexuality involved here, men who could take on either sex with similar ease. Their continued grunts and groans as their bodies moved together in anal harmony were beautiful music to my ears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.