Birthday Boy Gang-bang - Cover

Birthday Boy Gang-bang

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Hank Koenig discovers that his gorgeous new Danish wife of six weeks has plans for his birthday, and they involve an anal gang-bang sex tape. That's just the beginning, too. He finds many new ways and reasons to love his slutty young bride.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Food   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports  

If you never had one of your new friends’ wives suck your dick while your own wife sucked said friend off, while being filmed along with two more friends who spit-roasted yet another female friend whom you just knocked up, well, I highly recommend it. The fact that Eddie Coleman was now effectively my boss in my new vocation as a male porn star and it was his wife giving me head while my own wife gave him a blowjob, too, that was just ... wow!

“I wonder if we’ll have to cover up some of this stuff for the rest of our guests tonight, babe,” I asked my wife as she kept sucking Eddie greedily.

“Oh, I wouldn’t worry about that, dear. The guests that I invited are all ... a bit more open-minded, trust me,” Britta-Lise assured me cryptically, clearly wanting to spring more surprises on me.

“Well, that explains how you were confident enough to arrange this without too much anxiety on your part,” I smiled as I patted Melissa’s head and she licked playfully at the head of my cock.

“What time is it, anyway? We’ve been doing a lot of fucking, after all,” Tyson asked as he replaced Eddie in getting some head from my wife.

“Wow, look how much time has passed! It’s already four! We’ve been busy motherfuckers, haven’t we, but that’s a solid way to pass the time, ain’t it?” Eddie declared while he sucked Krystal’s engorged nipples.

“That it is!” Lester grunted as he thrust one more time up Krystal’s plump bottom and flooded her bowels.

“Oh, God, yeah ... at last!” Eddie didn’t warn us much before he knelt behind Krystal to greedily lap up the creampie from her asshole, “I told ya guys ... I love to eat creampies!”

That was too much for Krystal, as she climaxed and sucked Darius so hard that she squeezed his cum out like toothpaste from a tube. It would be tough for anyone to resist cumming with someone eagerly cleaning one’s ass with his tongue. Eddie proved his point, no doubt. He was a true-blue cum slurper, no doubt of that. Krystal shivered as she felt his hot breath on her butt-crack, tickling her puckered ring as she tried to hold her position bent over the ottoman.

“AAGGHH!”

Krystal at last lost it entirely, all of her composure, slumping on top of the ottoman, only to have Eddie keep licking her asshole for a moment and even finger it. Seeing his opportunity, the director eased into Krystal’s slippery backdoor while we all watched with lustful gazes. She jumped a bit with the popping sensation as his dick slid in and out of her booty, stretching and gaping her again. It was something rather steamy, to say the least, so much so that Krystal really squirted all over again.

“Starting without us? I’m rather hurt and so is my girlfriend,” I now heard two more women nose into our business.

The impish expressions on both ladies’ faces belied their proclaimed sense of injury or insult. I looked closer and recognized two of the bridesmaids from our wedding. Behind them were two rather coltish-looking fellows, both of whom dropped their pants and revealed cock cages to my utter shock. The ladies approached me and planted lip locks on my mouth before shoving keys into my hands.

“Those are our cuckolds, twin brothers who love to serve women together. We have delivered their keys as promised for the night. We’ll want them back eventually, but for now, their dicks are in your hands. Their best features are their asses, though. They’re both very eager to be taken, buggered, trust me. We peg them constantly. They were our strippers for the bachelorette party. Care to guess who the stripper was for the bachelor one?” one of the ladies asked me while I came down Melissa’s throat at last.

“That would be me,” another voice joined the foursome, revealing a woman in dominatrix gear, of all things, “I strip, I dominate, and I whore. I do it all. I’m also your sister. Mariamne Koenig, fruit of your father’s other marriage ... his bigamous second marriage to my mother. Mum was furious when she learned of that, trust me, and left his sorry ass after that. Evidently, she wasn’t approved much, anyway, since she was a Jewess from Newcastle, England. Too different for their tastes.”

“Yes, honey, almost every party guest was chosen with one idea in mind: to fuck your brains out while on film. It’s not like you have a lot of family and mine are back in Denmark, anyway. For once, that bit of bad news helps our cause. The girls are eager to lose their porn cherries, too, as are the guys. And Mariamne really wants to have her own brother’s love child. That was more of our surprise, you see. I just didn’t know that things would start so soon, so early, not that I mind. Yes, dear, it’s THAT kind of birthday party! Always would be,” my wife informed me after happily swallowing Tyson’s white-hot jizz.

Just then, Krystal gushed yet again and Eddie erupted inside her, flooding her bowels with his slimy spunk. He immediately pulled out and began eating up his own load, too. She kept cumming now, unable to stop herself while Eddie Coleman ate up the motherlode. She moaned and creamed herself two or three more times before she collapsed and he rose to kiss her hard on the mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.