Hungry Like the Wolf - Cover

Hungry Like the Wolf

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Inspired partly by the Duran Duran song and the vast array of werewolf plots and subplots from pop culture and horror novels, this story explores the premise of a nerdy guy who finds himself lured into a pack of werewolves by a she-wolf some might say is way out of his league.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Horror   Workplace   Were animal   Cheating   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

I barely exited Sarita’s office when I saw her coming in ... Carlita. She was seriously late, of course, and more than a little nervous about her future. She froze like the proverbial deer in the headlights, being terrified of both me and Sarita. She had acted out in anger, but she also still very much wanted me. I could see the lump in her throat and the way that she averted her eyes rather than meet mine. She was drawn to me, missed me, feared me, and was also rather embarrassed about the events of Halloween’s office party. I once babysat her, after all, and I didn’t do it for the money.

“Adam ... Adam ... please ... don’t ... Adam...” Carlita started to plead with me, though she wouldn’t say what she didn’t want me to do at all.

“Shhh ... come with me, baby girl! Did you enjoy the pizza that I left for you? Or were you late because you had some beer with it?” I teased her a little before pulling her into the men’s room and kissing her very hard on the lips.

“Adam ... Adam ... papi ... please!” Carlita kept begging me, but she wouldn’t say what for or against.

I saw dark circles around her lovely brown eyes, too. I didn’t hesitate further, kissing my way down to her neck, on company time no less. I made no attempt to hide my intentions, turning Carlita’s head to bare her neck to my fangs. Carlita’s days as a human weren’t just numbered. The sands of that hourglass just ran out.

‘Adam ... Adam ... papi ... oh, God! Dios mio!” Carlita panted and I could smell the wetness between her legs now as I sank my fangs into her flesh at last, “Adam ... Adam ... Madre de Dios!”

I drank a little more of her salty blood before I pulled back and kissed her sweet lips with her own blood still on them. She started to slap me and then pulled back her hand, her eyes blurry for a moment and even bloodshot as she stared in my own crimson orbs. Then my eyes turned yellow and she panicked for a second, wetting her panties in the process.

“What ... who ... are you?” Carlita gasped, her abject terror showing now on her face as she crossed herself.

“Yo soy un lobo ... I am a wolf, Carlita. I’m a demon wolf. Colloquially known as a werewolf. And now you’re one, too. It will take a little time to fully take effect, but I have turned you, just as I turned Sarita, babe. You’re one of us now. You don’t ever have to be afraid again. Ever. You’re safe. Part of the pack, or soon you will be. Now, let’s get you cleaned up already, okay?” I told Carlita, who shook her head, pulled me over to the sink, and dropped her panties in front of me.

“They’re wet ... very wet. And not just with piss. I’m very wet, too. Fuck me ... fuck me ... please!” Carlita begged me, pulling me closer to take my cock balls deep inside her soaking wet gash.

“Legs in the air, babe. On my shoulders! You want fucked? Trust me, you’ll get fucked and then some!” I began aggressively ramming Carlita’s sloppy slit.

I soon heard Carlita whimpering and moaning as she took my dick balls deep in her. I didn’t know what she begged for earlier and I would get to the bottom of that later, but for now, she was my slut, my puta, and she knew it. I drew her closer and kissed her soft lips several times over as I plundered her body with my throbbing, pulsing cock. I grabbed the soft, sleek cheeks of her fine Latin ass at last.

Neither of us worried about the lack of protection, either. This wasn’t respectable, everyday, dating sex or any of that rubbish. This was wild, animalistic mating, primal urges being sated at last, my lust for Carlita intensified as if she were in heat or something. The way that my lover really put her back into it, met me halfway repeatedly with her delightful hips, the way that she gushed and screamed loud enough to draw the ire of some colleagues, there was no question that she loved every second of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.