Hungry Like the Wolf - Cover

Hungry Like the Wolf

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Inspired partly by the Duran Duran song and the vast array of werewolf plots and subplots from pop culture and horror novels, this story explores the premise of a nerdy guy who finds himself lured into a pack of werewolves by a she-wolf some might say is way out of his league.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Horror   Workplace   Were animal   Cheating   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

The branding hurt more than a little, but when it was done, I was a full-fledged and irrevocably committed member of the Lasalle pack. So was Rosa now. She was branded. She was adopted, just like me. We were unconditionally sworn, in the sense that the brand was a kind of oath or vow, to absolute loyalty to our new pack and its Alphas, Damon and Danielle Lasalle.

“I can’t wait to be moon-mated, you know. It will be another indication that I’m part of this pack. You know how to treat a she-wolf right, after all,” Rosa winked at me as we all snuggled up for the night.

Somehow, I ended up in the same bed with Frankie and Rosa that night, not that I minded at all. We were all ready to hit the hay after a day like that. Tomorrow was a brand new day, after all. The three of us cuddled for warmth and company, each of us feeling happier and more content than ever before in our lives.

I would have to go to work for now at least, tie up any loose-ends there, but I didn’t really need that job. I just made it a point of honor to clean up my messes, if nothing else. Maybe I should just buy the firm outright and put who I wanted in charge ... yes, that would be best! Naturally, though, I would have to face Carlita, who wasn’t just a fellow tenant. She was a co-worker. Why else would she have gone to that office Halloween party, after all?

The next morning...

“Morning, my hairy lover,” Frankie teased me as we showered each other.

Suddenly, we heard Rosa’s moans of ecstasy from her threesome with Damon and Danielle on one of the sofas. Frankie winked at me and giggled, pleased that I hadn’t gotten all jealous over Rosa’s willingness to play with the Alphas. She loved me, she loved Frankie ... and she loved the Lasalles. Why wouldn’t she? We all loved her already, and anyone who didn’t was likely to fall for her very soon. If anything, I found it cute, of course.

“Care for some company?” Onatah grinned as she joined us in the shower.

“Go for it,” Frankie encouraged the Iroquois woman.

Onatah kissed both of us on the mouth and enjoyed our soapy hands washing her flesh.

“Where’s Claude?” I teased Onatah, though I could guess.

“Oh, he’s out and about somewhere. Always an early riser, that one! Not that I mind, except when I want to snuggle up a little longer with someone. I did ... for a little bit. With Nate and Bonnie. They never seem to mind it. Oh, don’t get me wrong. I’m happy as a clam, being Claude’s moon-mate. He’s wonderful. Just a bit more of a morning person than me. I’m used to his ways by now,” Onatah laughed as she exulted in our caress.

We didn’t actually have time for shower sex, but a little feeling up never did anyone harm, did it? We all rinsed and dried off, after which Onatah French-kissed both of us with real hunger in her kiss. God, that woman was full of passion ... she would put the lie to those stereotypes about Native-Americans being cold and unemotional, wouldn’t she? Whoever said that about them didn’t know our Onatah, that was for sure!

“I’ll take a rain check on the horizontal mambo, the wolf with two backs and all that jazz, but make no mistake, Adam Topper ... I will take you to bed! And trust me ... you’ll love it! Same with that Dominican cutie currently having her ashes hauled by the Alphas! Oh, and Frankie’s invited for the second encounter. The first one ... I want you to myself. Frankie, feel free to seduce Claude for the first round, trust me!” Onatah encouraged Frankie as well as me, liking both of us considerably by now.

“What will Claude do for the second round?” I teased Onatah while enjoying the sight of her fine naked ass that she never bothered to cover up.

“Knowing Claude, probably stick it balls deep inside Rosa, and why the hell not? Rosa could do worse. A lot worse!” Onatah licked her lips while Frankie and I groped her for a moment without any embarrassment at all.

“If you want to fuck me now ... I don’t have to go to work like Adam here ... we can fuck!” Frankie encouraged Onatah, who replied by pulling my moon-mate to her bedroom.

Both of them blew me kisses as I left for work. So did Rosa as Damon emptied his balls inside her slick and ready twat ... and Danielle before she kissed both of them. I could tell that her tongue had just been up Rosa’s ass. I could also tell that none of them minded at all.

“Go get that Carlita woman for us, okay ... and that other chick, the boss lady ... they’ll thank you later, trust me!” Damon encouraged me with a wink.

“Yeah, make us proud ... stud?” Danielle gestured a very risque suggestion of me screwing both ladies.

“Yeah, I want another chica around ... it will be fun!” Rosa encouraged me audibly now as I headed out to work.

Oh, shit, I thought ... that’s right ... I had to face Sarita, too. I just hoped that she would be open to my bite ... and other things. The same was also true for Carlita. That had to be awkward as fuck for Carlita, working for the very same woman who had fucked her fiance. Then again, that whole situation was awkward for me, too. I just hoped to resolve it before I resigned my position.

I was in such a rush, running late, that I forgot to grab breakfast. I poured myself into the coffee ... and the work for a bit at first. The latest case to investigate wasn’t just your standard private eye work, either. It was a gay couple and one of the men was convinced that his hubby was cheating on him with the boss ... his very female boss, too! Talk about getting very close to home, right? From what I could tell, the hubby was as guilty as could be, too. There was a ton of damning evidence to substantiate the first husband’s suspicion of the second.

“Hey, workaholic ... in my office ... now!” the normally sweet and understanding Sarita Doukas pulled rank on me.

“Okay, boss lady ... what’s up?” I casually asked Sarita before she slammed the door shut behind us and shoved a croissant in my mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.