Hungry Like the Wolf - Cover

Hungry Like the Wolf

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Inspired partly by the Duran Duran song and the vast array of werewolf plots and subplots from pop culture and horror novels, this story explores the premise of a nerdy guy who finds himself lured into a pack of werewolves by a she-wolf some might say is way out of his league.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Horror   Workplace   Were animal   Cheating   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

“So ... I’m a werewolf now, or rather a demon wolf. So are all of you, including Adam. Damn! Dios mio! Well, I will say one thing ... I’ve never been happier that I cheated on a guy in my life, certainly with the guy with whom I cheated! I chose well this time, didn’t I? Little secret ... I wasn’t so innocent. I tended to cheat on Federico from time to time.

“He was ... my only serious boyfriend ... later common-law husband, but I had an itch to scratch. I meant no harm by it. I didn’t know or cared if he cheated, not most of the time ... sometimes, I’d get jealous, but then I dealt with that by cheating all over again. If I got jealous of the other man, I handled that by fucking Federico that much more. Let’s just say that when I first found out about Carlita, well, I nearly fucked Federico into the grave a time or time.

“It’s not fair, it’s not reasonable, but I’m human ... or at least I was. I’m also a Latina. We’re a fiery lot, as you no doubt learned from Carlita. You must not mind too much, fucking two of us at least a time or two ... several dozen times I wager in her case. Also, the more he beat me, the more I acted out by cheating. I think that part of me wanted to get caught or get him caught. You suspected, too, didn’t you?

“That was ... why ... I had to go ... part of it, anyway. I had to make sure that you didn’t keep asking questions about the bruises, you know. I wanted you to know, but I also feared that if you knew, you’d be out for blood ... and I was right, wasn’t I? You ripped him to shreds and tossed him around like a rag doll, both of you. I was terrified, of course, both of him and of you two.

“I knew what you were, sensed it ... I had heard stories of lobos before ... of wolf men and she-wolves. I sensed it on some level before ... and that was part of the allure with you. But I didn’t know what I sensed, you know. Just that you were not ... normal. And then when I saw you with this lovely blonde, witnessed you turning into wolves ... Madre de Dios! Even through the blurry eyes. Even when I heard the door kicking in ... damn ... it was awesome, yet frightening!” Rosa related her past and her perspective.

“Well, now that you’re one of us, what do you make of your new pack, your new home, your new family?” Danielle asked Rosa, who kept giving me ga-ga eyes.

“Um ... I like it already ... but quick question. It’s clear to me that I can’t ... have him as my main mate. Adam, that is. With whom ... will I be mated instead? Do you know ... is that ... designated ... I just don’t know the rules about this,” Rosa inquired now, still very fond of me, of course.

“Um ... okay, so when in wolf form, you can only mate with your moon-mate, that’s what they’re called. In human form, however, we all tend to be very ... amorous with each other. Very lustful. We all tend to be very bi, too. FYI, you can be mated to another she-wolf.

“In fact, in this situation, it’s probably best if you are. Preferably another female with ... similar affections toward the same man. It’s just more practical that way. The more that you two have in common, the better moon-mates you’ll make. The more harmony that you’ll have, you see. Less jealousy, less resentment, more ... compersion. How do you feel about that idea?” Damon asked Rosa now, as my recent fling tore into more meat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.