Hungry Like the Wolf - Cover

Hungry Like the Wolf

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Inspired partly by the Duran Duran song and the vast array of werewolf plots and subplots from pop culture and horror novels, this story explores the premise of a nerdy guy who finds himself lured into a pack of werewolves by a she-wolf some might say is way out of his league.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Horror   Workplace   Were animal   Cheating   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

“Hello, Alice. Welcome to Wonderland,” I heard a soft, feminine voice speaking to us now.

“Wait, who’s Alice? Me or Rosa?” I blurted.

“Both of you, of course. Though you really belong here now. You just don’t realize how much yet. I’m Danielle Lasalle. You must be Adam Topper, right? Frankie’s new recruit,” a stunning ginger approached me with a seductive smile that made Frankie snicker and Rosa giggle.

“Yes, ma’am. That’s me. You ... you’re the Alpha Female of this Pack, right? Damon being the Alpha Male, that is,” I recognized the name.

“Yes, I am, but there’s no to call me ‘ma’am,’ mon cherie. Danielle is good enough. Or babe. Or sweetie. Or honey. Or dear. As in, ‘yes, dear,’ when I give you an order. That’s about the only context where such words will really be necessary. I’m the boss of you, yes, of everyone except Damon, but trust me, it’s not my style to rub that in constantly.

“No one else can tell you what to do again, darling. Only Damon and me. We’ve stopped taking orders from those dumbass human politicians except when it suits us. That’s up to your discretion ... and sometimes ours. Frankie’s your mentor, and from the looks of it, your future moon-mate, but she’s not that bossy. Not on purpose or consistently, at least.

“If she ever gets that way, just tell her to her face. She’ll respect you more for that. She might bite and claw you while fucking you, though. Then again, I can swear that I will bite and claw you, too, at some point while I ride your sweet cock the way that it’s meant to be ridden. No man, woman, or demon wolf, for that matter, should ever go too long without some great cowgirl-style sex. Or any other kind of sex, for that matter.

“I don’t know if Frankie’s explained all of how this works, but, aside from when in wolf form, we’re a bit on the slutty side. All of us. It’s just how it works when we’re in human form. Here, babe, you don’t have to hide that side of you at all. In wolf form, though, all you’ll want is your moon-mate, once you’ve chosen her or she’s chosen you. In this case, I’d wager that she picked you first and you wisely went along with it. She’s a great pick, trust me on that.

“And who is this fine, gorgeous specimen of womanhood? What’s your name ... Rosa, he called you, right? Rosa ... wow ... I can sense real pain and fear in you. Rosa, my dear, you have nothing to fear from us and your pain will never be the same again. We’re gonna be your new family. We are one raza, comprende? La raza de lobos. Una familia y una raza. The only family or raza that you’ll ever need again.

“Do you understand what I’m trying to tell you, Rosa? It’s time to do the honors, Adam. It’s time to turn your first human. Do her that favor. She’ll be much better-off once she’s turned, believe me on that ... bite her ... turn her ... change her into what we are. She’ll never have to fear humans again. We’re the apex predators here, not them,” Danielle urged me and I nodded.

“Rosa, come closer. Just one bite and you’ll never have to be afraid of men like Federico again. You’ll be much happier and freer again. Just trust me,” I told Rosa, taking her hand.

Rosa nodded, shivered, trembled, and bared her neck, unsure of what to expect. Well, I thought, this was as good a spot as any. I felt my fangs sink into Rosa’s neck and her faint as she felt the shock, the pain, and the loss of blood. She fell asleep for a good hour or so after I cleaned up the bite mark. That was when I realized that my own bite mark, left by Frankie, was on my chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.