Hungry Like the Wolf - Cover

Hungry Like the Wolf

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Inspired partly by the Duran Duran song and the vast array of werewolf plots and subplots from pop culture and horror novels, this story explores the premise of a nerdy guy who finds himself lured into a pack of werewolves by a she-wolf some might say is way out of his league.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Horror   Workplace   Were animal   Cheating   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

“That’s her apartment?” a still very naked Frankie (she seemed to be in no great rush to put on any clothes, asked me just outside of the top-floor apartment that housed Rosa Fuentes.

“She never changed her last name, I notice, but, yes,” I observed.

“It’s ... common-law marriage. No names changed in that case. Smart move on her part. On some level, she wisely held back from that last step committing her to his sorry ass!” Frankie laughed as she literally kicked down the door to the apartment.

The sheer level of superhuman strength required to simply kick a door down ... wow, I thought. I naturally wondered if I was gonna be that strong soon, being a werewolf now. The door being torn from its hinges and broken in half was clear testimony of the freakish power of a demon wolf, male or female. I realized now how she did ... rage. Pure, primal rage. Behind the laughter was real hatred for this man who would hurt a woman whose only crime was to love him.

I could completely understand that, I thought, as we searched through the apartment for the occupants. We found Rosa, cornered, in the fetal position, while a suddenly wary and worried Federico was torn between checking out the sound ... and continuing to beat her with his belt. I saw enough. Blind rage filled me and I began feeling my eyes change, my bones crack and stretch my skin, my hunger grow, my growl and howl ascend from my throat, my back bend, and something protrude from where my tailbone used to be ... I felt ... fur stick out from my flesh and claws extend from where my hands used to be.

I saw nothing but blood-red now. I could sense body heat, could hear and smell better than I ever recalled in my life ... and now at least, somehow, I was aware that it was me. I turned and saw that Frankie had changed as well ... into a lovely she-wolf with a pelt of red mixed with gold. We both growled at a Federico who was both scared and furious that two wild animals dared to interfere in his domestic arrangements. Who did these stupid beasts think that they were?

Those were his last thoughts, as I fell upon with teeth and jaws, my claws mauling him, too. I ripped his throat out while Frankie took me up on my earlier offer as if she recalled it. Maybe she did, because she tore his genitals from his body, making him shriek with agony and terror. He was now on the floor, desperately trying to avoid our jaws, our claws, our fangs ... and still cradle his torn flesh. He was very weak now and scared to near paralysis, losing much blood as well. I could sense his abject dread and I went for the killing strike.

Leaping back into him, I ripped open his chest and with my teeth yanked his heart out from behind his rib cage. Frankie, meanwhile, greedily and happily feasted upon his stomach and liver, which I left for her dining pleasure. That was too much for Federico to survive by now. He bled too much and his heart was gone from his body ... his few remaining organs shut down, especially his brain, lungs, and kidneys. I didn’t care about laws or rules or anything of the sort. I was a wild beast now, preying upon my game. I was truly ravenous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.