Hungry Like the Wolf - Cover

Hungry Like the Wolf

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Inspired partly by the Duran Duran song and the vast array of werewolf plots and subplots from pop culture and horror novels, this story explores the premise of a nerdy guy who finds himself lured into a pack of werewolves by a she-wolf some might say is way out of his league.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Horror   Workplace   Were animal   Cheating   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

“See now, that’s better. My whole fucking agency ... full of wolves! Think of the advantages that we’d have as detectives, all of us being demon wolves. Think big, not small. It’s not about catching insurance cheats or cheating spouses. It’s about intelligence, having a spy network disguised as a private detective agency.

“Now, I know that most of you are married. So much the better. Turn your spouses when you get home, okay, or your beaus or girlfriends, you get the idea,” I smiled as I slid out of Mona Talbot, a lovely black woman who was the last person I turned.

“So ... we’re all werewolves, every last one of us? Sweet! A girl could get used to this life!” Mona laughed as we kissed each other very hard and she licked the head of my cock.

“You’re gonna turn the hubby as soon as he gets home, okay? And then bring him to this address. The rest of you, do the same. Pack your bags, but do it lightly. You won’t lack for much with the Lasalle pack, trust me. The sooner that you can get integrated into the full life of the pack, the better. Relax. Your new life is one of pleasure and power, though every way of life has its share of pain.

“You’re all off for the day, by the way, with full pay. That way, you can start packing sooner rather than later, but first you must all nap. All of you. Turning into one of us ... losing that much blood, it can drain you in more ways than one. You’ll need to rest and recover, and only then go home. These are mine now, okay? I’m not the Alpha male, but I’m a rising star in our pack,” I grinned as I took Mona’s panties before she could slide them back on.

“Yes, I do feel ... exhausted,” Sarita confessed as she lay down on a table, sans panties as well.

“Me, too,” Carlita told me as she began fading out of consciousness for a while.

Even I dozed a little, catching a little nap before I was jerked awake ... by Frankie. She wasn’t alone, either. In her company was none other than Hannelore Lindstrom, our neighbor. It was clear that she wanted to check in on my progress in turning people into demon wolves. From the grin on her face, my moon-mate was very proud and thrilled at the sheer level of success. I had just roughly doubled the pack’s size in less than half a workday, more or less. It would be more once the spouses and significant others were added.

“Damn, you’ve been a busy Big Bad Wolf, haven’t you, babe? I love it! Twelve members on the staff, not counting you, plus the fourteen that we had as of this morning, counting Hannelore here ... yep, very busy on pack business! That’s twenty-six members, even before any spouses or lovers are added to the equation.

“We might soon have to expand Moon Hall at this rate! Very well done! I chose well, didn’t I, when I picked you! Can you tell me their names while they sleep?” Frankie actually got out a clipboard for a roster, while Hannelore and she groped me repeatedly.

“Well, Sarita you know, of course. And Carlita. Sarita Doukas and Carlita Sanjuro. My first two converts or recruits, whatever you want to call them. This guy here is Lyle Faircloth. He got a little confrontational at first when he caught me screwing Carlita in the head. All I had to do was purchase the agency with my own funds and bite him ... and then tell him, and he’s been out like a lamp ever since. When he comes to, that’s gonna be fun!

“This sexy lady here is Mona Talbot, the last person that I turned. She must have been on adrenaline, like Carlita, because she didn’t fall asleep sooner. Levels of adrenaline and such do seem to affect the rate of attrition or exhaustion with the newly converted. Fucking them seemed to help in most cases for that. This is Candice Phelps, who works with her boyfriend here, Gavin Stoltz. That’s the first time I’ve turned a couple who were already together, I believe.

“These are twin sisters Tala al-Salem and Maryam al-Salem, originally from Baghdad, Iraq. Both girls are among our youngest employees and both are single. I really want to put them together as moon-mates, if you ask me. What could be more beautiful than twin sisters making love to each other and claiming each other forever? I can’t imagine anyone closer to each other than a pair of twins, regardless of sex or gender.

“This is Dominic Delgado, the only openly gay member of the staff. Half-Chilean, half-Italian, apparently. I look forward to him turning his husband, from what little I know of the guy. I don’t suppose that he’s all the way gay anymore, is he?” I asked Frankie, who shook her head.

“No, and that’s good news for me on a selfish level. It’s nice to see another half-Italian like myself. It will be even nicer to fuck one. Conversion therapy sucks, sure, but this isn’t that. This is just a natural by-product of being a demon wolf. We’re all bi. That’s just how it is. Labels aren’t really our thing, in case you missed it. Many of us have been around long before people embraced these identities, anyway. Now, who’s the cougar?” Frankie pointed to Alice Hirsch.

“That’s Alice Hirsch, our office administrative assistant. Fancy term for secretary as well as receptionist. Fifty-two years of age, happily married to her husband David. Orthodox Jew, so this is probably gonna be some culture shock for her. Very pretty in a matronly way, kinda reminds me of Nigella Lawson a bit. You know who I mean there, I think,” I chuckled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.