Hungry Like the Wolf - Cover

Hungry Like the Wolf

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Inspired partly by the Duran Duran song and the vast array of werewolf plots and subplots from pop culture and horror novels, this story explores the premise of a nerdy guy who finds himself lured into a pack of werewolves by a she-wolf some might say is way out of his league.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Horror   Workplace   Were animal   Cheating   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

I don’t recall how I ended up in the city park, naked and covered in blood. I just know that, one minute, I was at an office Halloween party, and the next, I was here. Yesterday was my birthday, too. Yes, I was born on Halloween, what of it? What was going on with me? This was one helluva hangover, wasn’t it?

“Morning, birthday boy,” I heard a very distinctly female voice speak to me now in a vaguely foreign accent.

I looked around me and I saw one damned fine-looking woman, naked just like me, with a very natural bush, too. She was blonde, her curls falling down to my exquisite breasts, and she was in amazing physical shape, too. She also had no embarrassment or shame about her nudity, but why should she? As I said, she was gorgeous. Drop-dead gorgeous, you could even say.

“Who ... are you? Why am I here, naked and covered in blood? Why are you naked, for that matter? You’re not covered in blood, I see. What happened?” I spat out several questions in a row, feeling sheepish even as she burst out into laughter.

“Ah, yes, new cubs always take some ... adjustment. I’ve seen it plenty over the centuries. I’m just glad to see more of you these days. We need all the help we can get, thanks to those greedy, mundane motherfuckers who’ve ruined our habitat. Anyway, welcome to the pack. My name is Francesca Van De Boer, but you can just call me ‘Frankie.’ I prefer that name, in fact. Italian mother, South African father. Long story on that.

“I’m guessing that this ... metamorphosis has taken you roughly a fortnight. Two weeks of very strange behavior, strange new sensory input and stimuli, a shortening of your fuse, the heating up of your temper, and a serious spike in your libido. Not to mention a very ... sharp appetite for meat, am I?” the sexy stranger rattled off an number of changes that even had me check myself into an urgent care center for a moment.

“Yeah ... the docs couldn’t figure out the cause of the aberrant behavior and recommend that I see a shrink. Fancy way of calling me a nutcase, I guess. The weird thing is that most of these changes are ... pleasant. Most of them. Still, it’s ... odd. I can’t grasp or solve this at all. I don’t even need these anymore,” I showed Frankie the shattered fragments of my bifocals that lay around.

“Why would you? Our kind isn’t hard of vision, hearing, any of those senses. We have a particularly strong sense of smell, which can definitely help in some case, but can be rather unpleasant when around malodorous scents. We can taste things pretty well, too. That can help when chasing some booty, though the downside is that people with pets will be repelled since animals can sense danger. They would view us as apex predators and act accordingly, barking, hissing, snarling, etc.

“You see, Mr. Cute, Naked Nerd Guy, you’re ... now one of us. A wolf. A demon wolf. What people typically know as a werewolf. Yes, we’re quite real, despite what you’ve been told all your life. I should know. I bit you. I turned you myself. Two weeks ago. You were a bit ... plastered, but we fucked at my place. A one-night stand, or so you thought. I bit and clawed you during the act. Do you recall now?

“Yes, I take responsibility for that. Why shouldn’t I? You’re a very ... attractive recruit, at least from my perspective. Now you can come home with us. Your days of slaving away for that joke of an apartment are done,” Francesca startled me with this rather bald confession of hers.

“Wait, what about my stuff? I can’t even get into my apartment now, not without my keys. I need to be able to collect it, finish the lease, etc.,” I protested as reasonably as any man would in that situation, being abruptly told that I must move in with strangers.

“Chill, babe. These keys? Right here. Let’s get some ... temporary clothes, as you’re not used to running around naked and might sadly get arrested for showing some lucky bitches your rather yummy package. And let’s get that blood off you, too. Here, I’ll take care of that,” Frankie declared as she began licking up every bloodstain.

“Yuck ... that wasn’t the tastiest prey, I must say, but at least neither of us will die from eating him. Come on, let’s get you clothed and take you home ... first to your place ... to gather your things. And then ... well, then to our place. By ours, I include you, too. You’re in my wolf pack now. We look after each other in the pack. That’s how we survive, right?” Frankie told me as she handed me a tank top and some cut-offs that were rather tight.

Then she got dressed right in front of me, no modesty or concern at all. She even smiled at me as she did so, winking at the end while shaking her booty. Frankie walked over to me, kissed me hard on the mouth, and licked my face. That last part was a bit odd, but my stiff cock didn’t seem to mind at all. She looked down at me, moved her hand to my groin, and cupped my balls as if that were normal. Then she knelt and sniffed my crotch like a bitch in heat.

“Yep ... just as I thought. Potent. Virile. Fertile. Your seed is really gonna help us make new cubs, I can tell you that, as are your teeth and claws, honey. Don’t you get it? You’re a male of our kind. And you’re a rather fine specimen of wolf, too. The females of our pack ... we’re just gonna eat you up. Figuratively, of course,” Frankie whispered in my ear while licking it.

“Females ... plural? I thought that wolves were monogamous, mated for life. Not that I mind the idea of some action, but well, it surprises me a bit,” I probed.

Frankie moved my hand to her delectable buns that were barely covered by her Daisy Dukes. Then she laughed ... and growled a bit. Then she howled like she was in wolf form in broad daylight, making me worry that she might draw attention to us. She licked her lips and snickered at my anxiety.

“Relax, my love. People don’t believe in werewolves, right? They’ll just think that I’m goofing off here and we just finished having kinky public sex. Which isn’t a bad idea some time, by the way. Look, regular wolves, yes, they’re monogamously mated for life. That’s true. But we’re not normal, typical, ordinary wolves, are we? We’re demon wolves, humans who have the spirit or demon of a wolf mingled with the human body and soul.

“Those rules don’t apply to us, not as you might think. Yes, we travel in packs, we have an alpha male and an alpha female, but monogamy? Nah. We’re still part-human and the species Homo sapiens has never been keen on fidelity, not at our core. We’re a species of ape, which are not all that given to monogamy, only now our animal instincts are all mixed-up together.

“It works like this, and there are no rules involved in this, just instincts imposing it. In wolf form, we’re faithful to one mate, yes. In human form ... forget about it! If anything, our stronger sexual urges caused by our dual natures make us more likely to hump anything that moves. Luckily for us, we’re immune to STDs and regular humans aren’t able to carry our cubs to term. They’ll miscarry every single time.

“This is why ... well, there is ONE rule that you need to know about and act on ... soon. You need to pick a moon-mate. That’s someone ... who will only mate with you while a wolf. We call them that because the full moon is the one time that we’re really guaranteed to transform into the wolf. The other times, with one exception, well, that depends on the person. The longer that you’re a demon wolf, the more experience you have and more control over your changes.

“We all live together in this pack. We shower together. We ... sleep ... together. We eat together. We hunt together, lots of times, though not always. And yes, while in human guise, we’re hornier than jackrabbits. Somehow, the combination of voracious wolf mating habits with the innate promiscuity of humans leads us to, well, a lot of orgies, among other things. But yes, you need to pick a moon-mate.

“Naturally, I volunteer. You could use an experienced she-wolf to mentor as well as pleasure you ... and I’m a lot older than I look. Trust me. I’m not alpha, of course. Alphas are mated in pairs like the rest of us. Even if I had been an alpha female, I would have lost that status the moment that I lost my moon-mate. But I am three hundred years old and still very fertile, trust me, dear,” Francesca freely offered herself, much to my shock.

“Wow ... you want a newbie wolf as your moon-mate?” I expressed surprise.

“For the good of the pack, older, experienced wolves should ideally take on new cubs such as yourselves. That’s just a common euphemism, as you’re obviously gonna be full-grown ... but you’re still neophytes. Anyway, we should always take on the new ones, help initiate you, mentor you, train you, prepare you for your new life. Socialize you.

“We’re not loners. We’re very sociable, as you’ll see. And to be rather blunt, I love nerds like yourself. That kind of sharp mind and intellectual curiosity ... that’s a real turn-on for me. The pack cannot survive on brawn alone after all. We need intelligence, too,” Francesca told me as she now drove me to my apartment.

“How ... did you find it so easily? I didn’t even have to give you directions!” I wondered now.

“Are you kidding? I just sniffed the air and followed your scent, babe. I have to warn you now. We ... our kind ... we’re worse about sniffing each other than Joe fucking Biden! It’s almost as if he’s one of us, but he ain’t. Damn waste of a fine nose, though. He really should be one of us, as much as he likes to sniff girls. We love to inhale each other’s scents. You’ll discover that about yourself, soon enough.

“Get used to females sniffing all over you, kissing you, licking you, and yes, humping you with abandon. That’s just how it is. Males do the same thing ... and don’t be shocked if you end up having gay sex, too. There’s plenty of same-sex activity that happens in the pack. Both kinds.

“We love to go naked, to fuck each other, to kiss and lick each other, to sniff each other, and as I said earlier, to even do orgies. Group sex. Swapping. Blame the demonic pairing of human and wolf in one person for that strong heathen, hedonistic streak in us,” Frankie reassured me as I let her into my apartment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.