Love in the Time of Coronavirus - Cover

Love in the Time of Coronavirus

by Leigh Whistler

Copyright© 2020 by Leigh Whistler

Romantic Sex Story: I am a polyamorous woman, in my mid-40's, and recently embarked on an affair with a sophisticated, cultured, highly intelligent older gentleman. Because of the coronavirus, combined with other circumstances, we have been unable to meet for several weeks -- and who knows how much longer. My lover, whose name is Bob, wrote this story as a description of our first time together. He sent it to me, for my own entertainment, but told me it is mine to do with as I wish. I may write my own version.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

I answered your knock at my hotel-room door with happy and eager anticipation. Your smile was sweet and inviting. Your close-cropped hair was exactly as I anticipated, which served to focus my immediate attention on your eyes. Your glasses gave you a cerebral look, which I liked very much. But through the lenses of your glasses your beautiful hazel eyes glowed warmly. You looked content as you studied my face – and that was exactly how I felt.

All of that happened in the merest fraction of a second, as we quickly moved into each other’s arms. We had waited so long for this moment – anticipating, fantasizing, imagining. And now at last we were together with the place and time both perfect for us to fulfill our mutual desires. It felt so natural to be holding your body close to mine. Our first kiss was delicate and sweet. But after I closed and locked the door, we fell into each other’s arms again – and our open mouths found each other. Our courtship had been long and loving. So now was not the time for ceremony.

Acting on that sentiment, I unceremoniously pulled up your skirt and slid my hand inside of your panties to your waiting, sopping-wet pussy. And so it was that you unceremoniously unbuckled my belt, undid my pants and grasped my rock-hard cock.

We edged toward the bed, where you sat down. My intention was to kneel before you and pull your panties down and off your long, lovely legs, and then to kiss and caress your sweet, wet pussy.

But you forestalled me while I was still standing by quickly freeing my cock from the last remaining cloth barrier and engulfing it with your mouth. The sensual, erotic thrill of what you were doing to me exploded in my head and made me dizzy. With your hands and fingers pumping the base of my cock, and your lips, tongue and mouth sucking on it from the tip down more than half of its length, I was overwhelmed and immobilized by waves of pleasure. If there was any thought in my head at all that penetrated the excitement and beauty of you pumping my engorged cock so sweetly, it was an understanding that you were excited to have my cock in your mouth, that you wanted nothing more than to please me, to give me the most erotically thrilling experience that you could.

What brought me back to a full consciousness of what was happening was the awareness that I would soon be having a mind-blowing orgasm if you had your way with me much longer. Wonderful as that would be, I knew that it would put me into a state of mind where all I would want to do would be to snuggle with you and talk quietly – and that just wouldn’t be fair to you.

In order to forestall that eventuality, I put my hands on your head to still your pumping and sucking, and withdrew my cock from the sweet embrace of your sexy and enticing mouth. Your hands continued to hold my cock firmly and to stroke it. But by kneeling down before you I pulled my cock beyond your reach.

Reaching beneath your skirt, I pulled your panties off, down along the length of your long, lissome legs. I kissed your insteps, your ankles, the fronts and outsides of both of your calves, the insides of your calves, spreading your legs a bit, then the tops of your thighs just above your knees, then higher up on the tops of your thighs. Lifting your legs up, which caused you to lie back on the bed, I kissed the undersides of your thighs, my lips and tongue moving slowly, starting at the lowest parts, which may have tickled you, as you shivered and squirmed a bit. But your sighs as my lips and tongue slowly traced their way up the undersides of your thighs told me that you were beginning to feel the sensual pleasure of having the long, smooth curves of your upper legs so thoroughly admired, appreciated and enjoyed.

Still on my knees, adoringly, before you, I parted your thighs and rested them on the bed. With your skirt pulled up, the beauty of your smoothly shaven pussy was exposed to my appreciative eyes. I paused a moment, touched to my soul by your openness, your availability to me. You really are a beautiful woman in all of your details. That you give your beauty, the totality of it, for my enjoyment and pleasure, struck me as a magnificent act of generosity, beyond my ability to describe, and even farther beyond my ability to reciprocate.

But this moment of awe and wonder, touching me in the deepest recesses of my consciousness, didn’t long keep me from continuing the slow advance of my lips and tongue toward your pussy. As they arrived within inches of the center of our longed-for fulfillment, your thighs began to tremble slightly, your breathing deepened – now sounding like a continuous, quiet melody of sighs and barely vocalized moans.

My hands had been in near-constant motion during all of this, caressing the outsides of your calves and thighs. Now I reached underneath you to grasp your beautiful, firm, shapely ass as my lips and tongue moved ever closer to your pussy. You lifted your legs and spread them wider as your excitement grew. Your movements underscored the completeness of your gift of yourself to me.

Now I was kissing the very tops of your inner thighs on both sides, just next to your outer labia. Your womanly juices, which covered the entire area around your pussy, tasted delightfully sweet. I began caressing your tummy with one hand, while reaching the other inside of your blouse and under your back to unclasp your bra. While my lips and tongue continued caressing and exploring the smooth, soft skin above and beside your pussy, my hands cupped and fondled your full, firm breasts.

That was the moment when I touched the tip of my tongue lightly against your clit – and was rewarded with an audible gasp from you, and a slight shudder through your whole body. I began to press my tongue rhythmically against your clit while continuing to fondle both of your breasts and lightly tweak your nipples. From time to time I kissed your clit, sucking it between my lips and applying light pressure. Your reaction was palpable. Your sighs and moans became louder and more continuous. You began to squirm and to rotate your hips. After several minutes, all the signs showed that you were on the verge of cumming. I began to increase the pace of my rhythmic pressure against your clit, and was thrilled to feel you arch your back, tighten your thigh muscles and lift your legs. Soon you were gasping and moaning loudly, while squeezing my upper arms between your legs. You were cumming hard, and kept cumming for a long time. I continued my loving ministrations to your clit while you came, then began to slow down the rhythm and lighten the pressure as you gradually descended from the heights of your ecstatic response. I began to suck lightly on your clit instead of pressing my tongue against it. Your orgasm pretty much came to an end; but every now and then you shuddered lightly as you experienced a mild aftershock.

We rested quietly for a few minutes, while I continued lightly fondling your breasts and nuzzling your clit and inner labia. When your body began to stir, I placed the fingers of one hand on your pussy, inserted one finger, and then inserted another. I began to press my fingers lightly against your g spot, which led to resumption of your moaning and rotating your hips. I was thrilled by your reaction, which suggested that, far sooner than I expected, you were ready for more.

So I resumed pressing my tongue rhythmically against your clit, while continuing to press my fingers inside of your pussy and against your g spot, using the same tempo as my tongue against your clit. You responded with even more excitement than I had hoped for. Your legs, which had been resting on my shoulders, trembled violently and squeezed my head. Your moans were louder and deeper than they had been before. You were cumming – it was deep, intense, body-shaking and, apparently, mind-bending.

After what seemed like minutes, you began to come down from your heights of ecstasy. I kept my fingers against your g spot and my lips against your clit while your body relaxed. Your legs again rested on my shoulders while you went through the now-familiar process of decompressing, with occasional aftershocks of pleasure causing tremors throughout your body that were quite palpable.

When you were totally through the aftershock phase, I untangled myself from your legs and finished the undressing process that you had started for me some 45 minutes earlier. You stirred yourself into activity and did the same, then reached for my cock, which was now only semi-erect.

I eluded your grasp and pulled the covers down on the bed, inviting you wordlessly to get under them and let me embrace you with no cloth barriers to diminish the full-body-length, skin-on-skin experience that I wanted to have with you. You were eager to reciprocate the pleasure I had given you, but acceded to my wish to lie quietly with you for a while. The fact was that I had been so much as one with you while you were cumming and cumming that my mental experience of what had happened differed very little from your own. I wanted nothing more than to snuggle with you, to kiss you, to caress you, to savor the fulfillment of our intense mutual longing. There would be more lovemaking later. Our bodies would be interlocked in different passionate arrangements. I would have my own mind-blowing orgasm, perhaps simultaneously with one of yours.

But for now, I wanted to lie quietly with you, and to talk of all the things that we shared, all the experiences, all the interests, all the feelings.

And that is what we did.

Our conversation drifted into companionable, wordless communication. We both were still – you with your head on my chest and one leg lifted over both of mine, me with my left arm holding you close while my right hand roamed caressingly over your hip, your thigh, your tummy, your shoulder, your neck, the breast and nipple that weren’t pressed against my side.

You lifted your head and kissed me oh so lightly on the corner of my mouth. You shifted slightly so that your mouth was directly in front of mine, then lingered there for a moment as if contemplating a bold step. When you pressed your mouth to mine, it was with an urgency, an intensity, that penetrated my emotional core the way that your tongue penetrated my mouth. Although our bodies were still, the interplay of our mouths and our tongues exposed the writhing, unslaked passion that was burning within us. My cock was immediately steel-hard. When you grabbed it tightly, we both knew that the moment of deepest fulfillment had arrived.

Your desire for me took complete control of every fiber of my being. You were irresistible. I had only a moment when you loosened your hold on my cock, to slip on a large-size condom while you straddled me, then crouched over my cock, again grasping it tightly, and pressed the tip against the entrance to your pussy. You eased yourself down the length of my shaft, settling down onto your knees. Though it was little more than a murmur, it was like a sweet song when you said “Ooooph,” as you felt the length of me penetrating deeply into your innermost recesses.

You rose up on your knees, so that only the tip of my cock was inside of you, then sank slowly down again, savoring the feeling of my hardness penetrating and widening the sweet, firm passageway. Your eyes were closed as you continued riding slowly up and down on the perpendicular pole that you felt moving inside of you. At the bottom of each down stroke, you paused momentarily, savoring the feeling of being penetrated to the very depths of your secret pleasure-chamber. Then you leaned forward and kissed me again – the passion of that kiss completed the union of our bodies, the forging of physical connections that would resonate in our minds and hearts forever.

It was my turn to assert myself. I sat up and pulled your legs into position so that they were around my hips and curling behind me. Grasping your slim, shapely, perfect ass with both hands, I pulled you hard against me so that my cock went even more deeply into you. You put your arms around my shoulders and pressed your mouth again to mine as I began to rock your ass forward and back, pistoning my cock inside of you in the process.

This was bliss. This was total and complete ecstasy. It was thrilling to feel your pussy squeezing the length of my cock, feeling your labia and your clit pressing against my body at the moments of deepest penetration. Our mouths were joined by deep kisses that sometimes became the point of both focus and stasis as the motions of our bodies created a driving, rhythmic, compelling music that filled our minds as it fulfilled out bodies. I took one hand off your ass to caress your breasts and lightly squeeze your nipples. While our whole bodies were engaged, our movements were so smooth and effortless that we could easily have kept them up indefinitely. But after a few minutes, you pulled your mouth away from mine, pulled my chest against your breasts and threw your head back. Then your legs lifted and squeezed the sides of my chest. I put both hands on your ass and redoubled both the force and the speed of slamming your pussy against my body, thrusting my long, thick, hard cock deeper into the depths of your love-tunnel. Soon you were gasping aloud and cumming hard.

As you came, easily for several minutes, your pussy squeezed my cock spasmodically. I could feel the rising excitement in my balls, and tightened internal muscles that stopped me from ejaculating while I had mild orgasms of my own. I could feel my cock twitching and pulsing inside of you as you squeezed me again and again. It was so thrilling that I almost opened the dam and let the semen spurt and gush into you. But I didn’t want to empty my balls into you quite yet. There was so much more I wanted to experience with you first.

So we remained, locked in a passionate embrace, with you grinding your pussy down onto my cock, with me thrusting upward into you rhythmically. Passionate, erotic, sensual though it was, our embrace also was intensely mental and deeply emotional; our minds and hearts were pressing together and merging. We were as one in every dimension, in tune with one another, experiencing each other’s tumultuous joy as if it were our own. Oh, it was sexual – deeply, satisfyingly, mind-blowingly sexual – but it was so much more than that. Our pleasures and our joys were merged just as our minds, hearts and bodies were. In that moment, it would have been impossible to separate us physically, and it would have been equally impossible even to define the borders between our emotional and mental selves.

After a few minutes when we were in continuous motion, a single writhing mass of passion, the aftershocks of your orgasm came to an end and we were both still. We had been kissing each other hungrily but intermittently throughout the time that my cock was buried in your pussy. Now we settled into a kiss that was more like a caress – soft, lingering, quiet, gentle. Somehow we reached in that kiss a level of intimacy that was new, and perhaps higher than ever. We were in a mode of totally giving ourselves to the other, of taking nothing, yet getting everything. During that time, it felt as if our minds were a collective entity. No longer were we searching for each other; we were joined totally, we were merged.

Such moments are meant for lingering, and for serenity. But they are not meant to last indefinitely. Throughout that time, my cock was fully engorged within you, so distended with desire for you that I began to be dimly conscious of the skin being stretched tightly to its limits. I sensed that you also were conscious of the size and mass of me inside of you – as a separate entity, as a part of me instead of something that you had taken possession of as a part of your own body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.