I Thought You Were Married - Cover

I Thought You Were Married

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Business trip has some unexpected and delightful surprises.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Water Sports   .

I was hanging up my clothes in the hotel room I’d be sharing a couple of nights with a coworker when I heard from behind me, “Would you like some pussy?” I turned around and Barb had pulled up her skirt to show me a lovely twat, pink and moist and lightly framed with red hair. When I didn’t immediately reply she asked, “You gay or something? I didn’t take you for that.” No. I had a fuck-buddy that frequently drained my dick. It was just surprise.

She knelt in front of me, her clothes gone by now and unzipped my slacks. As Willy popped out she captured it with the “Mmmmm” of a full mouth. I stared at the top of her short red hair as her head bobbed. Her breasts jutted out with prominent nipples, much as I had visualized through her clothes.

With Willy at full staff, she pushed me on the bed and mounted. My hands went to those lovely mammaries as she rode me with her eyes closed and mouth open, issuing pleasure noises. She came and so did I. She laid down on my chest.

I spoke for the first time, “I thought you were married.”

“I am but I was horny and he wasn’t here but you were. I liked it a lot and want to do it again in a few.” We did and slept. She had set the alarm a few minutes early and pulled me between her thighs to use my morning wood.

As she was sitting on the toilet she told me to just piss between her legs and I swear she moved so it would hit her. We showered together and headed for breakfast and our meetings.

When they finished it was back to the room and a repeat of the day before. As she bounced on me I asked, “Why do you cheat on your husband, not that I’m complaining?”

“Technically I’m not. He knew I’d get laid on this trip like all the others. He just doesn’t know who will be fucking me.”

That puzzled me even more. “So do you fuck around a lot?”

“Not at home because he’s there. I’ve been a twice-a-day girl since I started. He knew that when we dated and even when we were apart while engaged. He accepted me the way I am. I love him and he is secure in that. I won’t fuck you back home but you’re quite good so I’d travel with you anytime.” We finished up and had dinner.

Back in the room she explained she’d made the room booking just this way for a now-obvious reason. I had to laugh how I’d been manipulated.

This time I went after her and we rolled around on the bed for quite a while. When we finished I sat on the toilet and told her to straddle and piss. I’d always wanted to try it but my fuck-buddies hadn’t been interested. She giggled as her stream dribbled on my cum-covered flaccid shaft, stirring it up a bit. “Oooo, maybe it can do me again”. It did after we showered and she got it in the morning too.

Back home I met her husband at a social event and we visited just like two guys. I wondered if he knew that I had travelled with Barb. She told me later that they have no secrets.

The big news is that we are being sent to Florida for a week’s project very soon. She told me that we’d be joined by a guy she’s travelled with before and reminded me that twice-a-day is NOT her maximum. Should be quite interesting!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.